The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Few questions about 'sales safari' process

Idea threads

bambz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 11, 2021
?

Help people AND get paid.

Can you make a sale this week?

I'm not a SaaS guy btw. I just see people in the forum tangled up so often.
Ye, I feel tangled up.

Probably I need to read some histories of people who started their business from just helping others as you described.

Tommorow, I gonna watch all links you’ve added.

bambz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 11, 2021
Ok @Andy Black I've read all your material. This is gold.

But how do you choose the niche where you start helping? What if I choose the niche where people don't want to pay for solutions (because it isn't so important for them)? I will spend 2 years helping people and become an authority and finally earn 0. I agree, helping is super, but thinking about appropriate groups is still important, right?

Well, I don't know how can I help and earn money within next 3 days so to do anything I have a plan for next 7 days:

1. As I mentioned earlier, I have good friend who is an accountant and has few problems with software. There are 100k people in fb accountant group. Instead of scrolling it (sales safari), I've added the post "How can I help you. Do you have some problems with software? Could I make some processes faster or less irritating?" I'm waiting for reaction.

2. My grandpa and dad have a big company with cranes. I saw that they use classic notepad to record all crane departures and it takes few minutes to find it when some new customer calls with request. And they have no stats, for instance, which crane earns more money in previous month/year. I've added a post about this kind of software in FB group and get some likes (people answered that this niche is digitally backward in our country, but for instance in Norway, there are similar apps). Well, maybe it isn't real problem, but I can create simple service with calendar and stats in excel within 3-4 days. I will create a free version with very basic functionalities (but max 5 cranes) and send them to test for free.

Well, I do not have better idea for now so I will realized the mentioned points.

The next plans:

1. I want to create a bot to find problems and needs in FB groups in sales safari process to safe my time. I will use FB api and maybe chat GPT api. Maybe it could be helpful for other people who use sales safari process as well. If it will work, I create free and basic plan, connect stripe and register the app in indiehackers, producthunt and create google add.

2. I've started to learn machine learning. In reference to your words, I will find some groups and try to help others in this topic :)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.