The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Goal Setting Software

Happy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Aug 16, 2008
St. Louis, MO - USA
Just read the thread Alex started A dream is just a dream which got me wondering if there is software available which would help individuals set, track and achieve their goals?

Searching the Internet returned numerous results for this type of software. Does anyone here have any positive or negative reviews on any such software that they have used to accomplish their goals?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
GTD has a lot of resources. MS Money can help you with your financial goals. You should write and distribute some worksheets that will help people achieve their goals.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
You really don't need anything more than paper, pen, determination and perseverance.

Roman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 21, 2008
Pacific NW
hey I would love some software like this to keep me on track, I bet if it isn't out there, could be some Fastlane Material for the coders :smxB:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
You really don't need anything more than paper, pen, determination and perseverance.

I agree. I am very visual. It is far more empowering to me for me to hand write what I want to act on. I can actually see myself writing the words on the paper in my mind later. Typing is more legible and easier to archive but doesn't stick in my mind like handwriting.:cheers:

J_PAL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 21, 2008
At the same day when Andrew Carnegie died in 1919 letter from his office desk was found. Carnegie wrote it when he was 20 years old and he wrote: The first half of my life I will commit myself to earn great riches and the second half of my life I will enjoy giving it to others.

That's the power of paper and pen. When you write it to the software, it soon starts to look like a job what has to be done. What you HAVE to do. The best thing is to write your one goal list and then keep writing the same goal list every day again and again. So you don't follow the screen what has to be done but by writing your goals again and again makes you want to accomplish them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.