The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GTA 6 Trailer Released... And So F*cking What?

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
618%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
I mean I can't be the only one, People are losing their minds over this new game. Don't get me wrong, I've been a huge fan of the GTA Saga and this is a new trend which gonna make Millions for Content Creators.

But people are watching this as their f*cking Elixir, like their existence has no meaning other than waiting for a new Videogame.

I don't wanna be a real life NPC and just playing videogames and consuming content....
I wanna be the Motherloving behind the Videogame, watching people going crazy to buy my product. Make F*ck You Money so my Real Life becomes like GTA.

This is the perfect time to pause, reflect meanwhile you observe the sheep... and ask yourself "Do I wanna be like them?" and remind the "Be a Producer, Not a Consumer"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kybalion

Renegade Master
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Oct 5, 2018
But dude it's GTA 6 FO F***S SAKE!

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Too black and white. People playing that game won't be just mindless consumers living in their mom's basement and the people not playing that game aren't going to be The Wolf of Wall Street like in their fantasies.

Loosen up a little and enjoy life.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Like others said, that's a black and white view on things. You can produce AND consume. You can enjoy working on your Fastlane business AND look forward to a F*cking awesome video game. I mean, if you can't find anything in life besides business that you enjoy, what's it all for?

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
Make F*ck You Money so my Real Life becomes like GTA.
Please don't start mass shootings, mugging people, and stealing cars. That would be unwise.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I was excited for it, but now meh. Its okay. I don't think I'll be buying it.

MartinG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Aug 22, 2015
Too black and white. People playing that game won't be just mindless consumers living in their mom's basement and the people not playing that game aren't going to be The Wolf of Wall Street like in their fantasies.

Loosen up a little and enjoy life.

Yeah its fine to want to be a producer and equally as much its fine to enjoy some downtime and do whatever the f%%k you want to do to unwind.

I think it is important in todays information content driven economy, that you don't have to react or have an opinion on a topic...

Best of luck in all your endeavors.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Actually a funny story about a similar topic recently;

My friends made a bet with me about getting to the top rank in Fortnite (I know, yes I’m four years old, blah blah blah) because I’m absolute shit at Fortnite, I barely ever played, so I decided to take this opportunity to post this bet (I have about four months) as great high-quality videos on YouTube, so that I learn video editing, content creation, building an audience etc. I made gaming something that I could do but still be a little bit of a producer.

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
The founders of Rockstar Games ARE the fastlaners. I congratulate them and their team for being able to produce good content for 20 years. GTA5 alone sold 150 million copies ($8 billion rev.). Sure it was on multiple platforms but the cash bag doesn't have that label on it.

P789

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 23, 2020
Legazpi, Philippines
The entire GTA franchise is successful because its parodying everything wrong with modern America. What if we analyzed the game instead while playing it, by not skipping any of the cutscenes?

Another case is Cities Skylines 2, where its disastrous launch opens an opportunity for a better optimized game.

Last edited:

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
The founders of Rockstar Games ARE the fastlaners. I congratulate them and their team for being able to produce good content for 20 years. GTA5 alone sold 150 million copies ($8 billion rev.). Sure it was on multiple platforms but the cash bag doesn't have that label on it.

I'm sure their online transactions have surpassed their copies sold by far now. That's why GTA 5 was able to stick around for so so many years. A true cash cow.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Whatever. I'm still going to play GTA: SA.

For ol' times sake.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.