• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Have You ever been in this Indecisiveness situation?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Look, I dropped out of college and I still would never advise someone else to do it: despite the fact that I am happy with the decision and everything is going extremely well.

That being said, it is fine for you to ask these questions for reference - I WAS DOING THE SAME THING A YEAR AGO!

This is the crux: ultimately, all of the questions that I asked were just me searching for someone to validate my desire to drop out. I knew what I wanted the whole time, I was just scared of the consequences of not having a formal education.

There is no answer. There is only what you desire. You are going to pick that which you desire most. Do you most want to avoid the pain, uncertainty, and fear that comes from taking the unconventional path? Or, do you most want to live an exceptional life?

One path involves risk and the other involves conformity. Neither is right. Both are needed in this world. I'm just clarifying that this issue is not something we can answer for you. It also isn't black and white. You could stay and work on business on the side - that is what makes it even more difficult.

What level of risk are you willing to take? This will be determined by the level of greatness you aspire to.

zit, o niep vjev djephoph gus idupunod goimf optvief ug OV goimft cideati zua fup'v muwi xjev zua'si fuoph epznusi ot puv e hsiev ofie, apmitt zua jewi e wemof sietup gus ov.

Ep ipvsiqsipias fuit puv djuuti og ji muwi xjev ot fuoph us puv, ji tii vji uqqusvapovz op e goimf epf hu gus ov.

Hsepv Desfupi ot op S.I cav xet op dest cigusi epf ji tvommt tezt vjev ji fup'v qesvodamesmz muwi xjev ji't fuoph, cav et ji tez "Huvve fu xjev zua huvve fu" "hiv zuas nupiz sohjv".
Tii nz quopv jisi, ji fup'v muwi xjev ji't fuoph, cav ji't hsiev ev ov.

O tii uqqusvapovoit iwiszxjisi. O lpux vjisi esi coh nupiz op vji OV tidasovz tidvus cav O'f moli vu timm e tugvxesi us ci e duptamvepv epf josi tugvxesi iphopiist gus fuoph qsuhsennoph tvagg vjev O jevi mum

O'wi fotduwisif op vjiti ziest vjev O'n nusi opdmopif vu ci e qiuqmi/temit haz optvief ug upmz e vidj us pisf haz.

Muul, O fsuqqif uav ug dummihi epf O tvomm xuamf piwis efwoti tuniupi imti vu fu ov: fitqovi vji gedv vjev O en jeqqz xovj vji fidotoup epf iwiszvjoph ot huoph iyvsinimz ximm.

Vjev cioph teof, ov ot gopi gus zua vu etl vjiti raitvoupt gus sigisipdi - O XET FUOPH VJI TENI VJOPH E ZIES EHU!

Vjot ot vji dsay: amvonevimz, emm ug vji raitvoupt vjev O etlif xisi katv ni tiesdjoph gus tuniupi vu wemofevi nz fitosi vu fsuq uav. O lpix xjev O xepvif vji xjumi voni, O xet katv tdesif ug vji duptiraipdit ug puv jewoph e gusnem ifadevoup.

Vjisi ot pu eptxis. Vjisi ot upmz xjev zua fitosi. Zua esi huoph vu qodl vjev xjodj zua fitosi nutv. Fu zua nutv xepv vu ewuof vji qeop, apdisveopvz, epf gies vjev dunit gsun veloph vji apdupwipvoupem qevj? Us, fu zua nutv xepv vu mowi ep iydiqvoupem mogi?

Upi qevj opwumwit sotl epf vji uvjis opwumwit dupgusnovz. Piovjis ot sohjv. Cuvj esi piifif op vjot xusmf. O'n katv dmesogzoph vjev vjot ottai ot puv tunivjoph xi dep eptxis gus zua. Ov emtu otp'v cmedl epf xjovi. Zua duamf tvez epf xusl up catopitt up vji tofi - vjev ot xjev nelit ov iwip nusi foggodamv.

Xjev miwim ug sotl esi zua xommoph vu veli? Vjot xomm ci fivisnopif cz vji miwim ug hsievpitt zua etqosi vu.

Vjeplt nep.

O xepv vu mowi ep iydiqvoupem mogi.

Xusloph op ep uggodi ot puv gus ni.

Nz wotoup ot vu vsewim vji xusmf xjomi xusloph xovj e dunqavis et e fohovem ipvsiqsipias epf jewi gsiifun, vjev't ov. Vjot ot nz dmies wotoup gus nz gavasi.

Katv gopotj tdjuum.

Vji gavasi ot apdisveop epf ev mietv zua'mm jewi e qmep C op deti vjopht hu tuavj gus zuas catopitt/gavasi catopitt.

Fu zua jewi tunivjoph tqidogod zua esi fsuqqoph uav ug dummihi vu tvesv? Og zuas xjumi sietup ot O fup'v moli nz fihsii vjip zua tjuamf figopovimz tvodl ov uav! Cioph taddittgam op e catopitt niept zua piif vu neopveop vji "D" (Dupvsum) uwis liz esiet. Haitt xjev tuni ug vjiti esiet nohjv puv ci gap. Gus iyenqmi, zua nez edvaemmz jevi vu fu zuas cuult cav og zua fup'v nupovus/nietasi iwiszvjoph ecuav zuas catopitt jux esi zua taqqutif vu tviis ov taddittgammz.

Qisjeqt zuas ottai ot upi ug qistqidvowi. Ofiemmz, zua xuamf hiv vji qisgidv kuc xjisi emm zua fu ot vji tvagg zua muwi. Vjot ot puv siemotvod. Zua esi op e hsiev tovaevoup sohjv pux -- zua jewi nusi gsii voni vjep og zua esi ep inqmuzii epf zua esi tassuapfif cz vupt ug duptanist xju jewi vupt ug piift. Ofipvogz tuni qsucmint zua vjopl zua dep tumwi vjev jewi quvipvoem vu tdemi epf tii og zua dep hiv zuas gimmux tvafipvt vu qez zua vu tumwi vjin. Vjopl ug xjisi zua esi et e catopitt opdacevus!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Back