• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

HOT! Having Children...Pros and Cons?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Well, nothing new here.

It all boils down to eudaemonic vs hedonistic happiness, with the tendency among younger folks to prefer the hedonistic option. Might or might not change with the time, but options are time-bond.

As for myself: three kids 2, 4, 6 years old. I'm super exhausted all the time. Does it bother me? Nope <superexhausted smiley face>. Would I want more kids? Yes please!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
From my perspective, having kids made me realize how strong I can be and proved to myself that I have leadership skills. It's a big motivator to be better for something greater than yourself.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back