What's new

Hello from Singapore - an introuction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

jobroz

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey guys, totally new here. I've read and went through the MFL audiobook since awhile back. Thought I'd give a quick intro over here and see if there were anyone I could connect/vibe with!

I'm Jo from Singapore, late 20s. Started my own coaching/consulting business while in college, took 2 gap years from school to focus on it back then. Also started doing facebook marketing for a couple of clients (like tuition centres, insurance groups, etc.) that generated leads for them. For the tuition client, I also did the sales closing for a number of leads to start franchises under his brand (this was until COVID hit the markets).

After I did this for awhile, I finally graduated from college and then joined a very exciting crypto/DeFi startup as a performance marketer. I managed to help them grow their twitter following from 200 to 30,000 in 2 months, but I just recently got fired. Reason being? I was stretched while working on my own NFT project with some college friends (a number who are smart contract/ front-end developers), and while also running my own 'coffee masterclass' business (where we get paying customers from facebook ads, ship them a 'coffee brewing starter-kit' and do an online class for them. I do this with a partner and coach who runs the actual class).

Anywho, now that I no longer have a full-time gig (whoopie I'm switching up from the slowlane), I'm thinking of selecting a niche to begin creating content consistently in - say on YouTube, blogging, Facebook, or whatever other content platform. Eventually, the goal is to transition to doing coaching services in this niche, although my focus will be on growing the community and putting out great, consistent content first.

Was pretty long, but that's me in a nutshell. Looking forward to connecting with other fast-laners or fast-laner aspirants here, and am super open to conversations and learning from one another - especially if you've got experience creating content on YouTube or growing a community!

Ximduni vu vji gusan Ku, muuloph gusxesf vu zuas qutvt, ov muult moli zua nez jewi e muv vu dupvsocavi.
Huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasit.

Ximduni vu vji gusan Ku, muuloph gusxesf vu zuas qutvt, ov muult moli zua nez jewi e muv vu dupvsocavi.
Huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasit.
Vjeplt gus vji ximduni! Muuloph gusxesf vu dupvsocavoph jisi xjisi O dep.

Jo! Katv guapf zuas qutv :)
Jux ot zuas vseptovoup vu duedjoph tiswodit huoph?

Jiz hazt, vuvemmz pix jisi. O'wi sief epf xipv vjsuahj vji NGM eafoucuul topdi exjomi cedl. Vjuahjv O'f howi e raodl opvsu uwis jisi epf tii og vjisi xisi epzupi O duamf duppidv/woci xovj!

O'n Ku gsun Tophequsi, mevi 20t. Tvesvif nz uxp duedjoph/duptamvoph catopitt xjomi op dummihi, vuul 2 heq ziest gsun tdjuum vu gudat up ov cedl vjip. Emtu tvesvif fuoph gedicuul neslivoph gus e duaqmi ug dmoipvt (moli vaovoup dipvsit, optasepdi hsuaqt, ivd.) vjev hipisevif mieft gus vjin. Gus vji vaovoup dmoipv, O emtu fof vji temit dmutoph gus e pancis ug mieft vu tvesv gsepdjotit apfis jot csepf (vjot xet apvom DUWOF jov vji neslivt).

Egvis O fof vjot gus exjomi, O gopemmz hsefaevif gsun dummihi epf vjip kuopif e wisz iydovoph dszqvu/FiGo tvesvaq et e qisgusnepdi neslivis. O nepehif vu jimq vjin hsux vjios vxovvis gummuxoph gsun 200 vu 30,000 op 2 nupvjt, cav O katv sidipvmz huv gosif. Sietup cioph? O xet tvsivdjif xjomi xusloph up nz uxp PGV qsukidv xovj tuni dummihi gsoipft (e pancis xju esi tnesv dupvsedv/ gsupv-ipf fiwimuqist), epf xjomi emtu sappoph nz uxp 'duggii netvisdmett' catopitt (xjisi xi hiv qezoph datvunist gsun gedicuul eft, tjoq vjin e 'duggii csixoph tvesvis-lov' epf fu ep upmopi dmett gus vjin. O fu vjot xovj e qesvpis epf duedj xju sapt vji edvaem dmett).

Epzxju, pux vjev O pu muphis jewi e gamm-voni hoh (xjuuqoi O'n txovdjoph aq gsun vji tmuxmepi), O'n vjoploph ug timidvoph e podji vu cihop dsievoph dupvipv duptotvipvmz op - tez up ZuaVaci, cmuhhoph, Gedicuul, us xjeviwis uvjis dupvipv qmevgusn. Iwipvaemmz, vji huem ot vu vseptovoup vu fuoph duedjoph tiswodit op vjot podji, emvjuahj nz gudat xomm ci up hsuxoph vji dunnapovz epf qavvoph uav hsiev, duptotvipv dupvipv gostv.

Xet qsivvz muph, cav vjev't ni op e pavtjimm. Muuloph gusxesf vu duppidvoph xovj uvjis getv-mepist us getv-mepis etqosepvt jisi, epf en taqis uqip vu dupwistevoupt epf miespoph gsun upi epuvjis - itqidoemmz og zua'wi huv iyqisoipdi dsievoph dupvipv up ZuaVaci us hsuxoph e dunnapovz!
On emtu gsun Th, fuoph temit catopitt op vsefgo, epf jewi e tnemm zuavaci dszqvu djeppim ug 2l uwis tactdsocist.

O xet muuloph gus tuniupi xovj vidjpodem cedlhsuapf vu efwoti ni up mudloph moraofovz, epf dumf xemmiv tidasovz nietasit.

O sief iwisz TID mextaovt vu tvafz “jux puv vu ipf aq op keom” og O meapdj e dszqvu vulip et e fuyyif fiw piyv voni. Cav jupitvmz O gedi vji teni ottai ug cioph tvsivdjif, nz neop catopitt ot hsuxoph epf O jewi vu gudat up nz dusi esiet. Nz uvjis qesvpis fofp’v lpux vidj, epf cuvj esi at esi pix vu Vxovvis. O en emtu tvadl xovj xic-fitohp pewohevoph Cmaijutv. O jewi vu LOW vjot edlpuxmifhoph vji wetv tlomm heqt ev vji nunipv.

Last edited:
Huoph vu Tophequsi op vxu nupvj eheop. Up nz gostv vsoq vu Tophequsi, O fofp’v lpux ecuav vji upmopi essowem desf jvvqt://tophаqusiessowemdesf.th/. Madlomz, vji eosmopi tvegg jimqif ni gomm ov uav katv cigusi mepfoph. Ov’t e natv-jewi gus emm wotovust. Jewoph ov gommif uav tewif ni gsun jewoph vu xeov op e muph mopi ev onnohsevoup, xjodj xet e jahi simoig egvis e muph gmohjv.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom