The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Djole

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 22, 2024
Serbia/Austria
Hello dear fastlane people,

I am kind of new here although I already engaged in several threads, regardless, I would like to shortly say a couple of words about myself.

I am a lawyer with a masters degree in human rights and the environmental justice. Previously, I was self-employed as an independent attorney for the majority of my professional career in commercial law. In a long term perspective I do not aim to work in a big company and grind multiple dollars-euros for them, since from the beginning I started in a way as an entrepreneur. I had some past experiences in human rights and environmental protection, hence I got familiar with that world as well, and I first-hand witnessed the flaws of both businesses world and NGOs in creating some sort of an impact. Hence, I plan to put an effort and build a business with the actual impact. The topics and fields that interest me are legal, sustainability, human rights and corporate accountability, environmental protection, circular economy and responsible business conduct. I have written my thesis on investors and human rights.

A year ago I stumbled upon the notion of social entrepreneurship and I really liked the idea.

When you combine all of those experiences I would like to highlight that I have an idea of starting as a social entrepreneur business and try to scale it up(if possible) with the plan for it to be may way to win the rat race. Also, there is evidently the growing need and recognition of it.

Therefore, I would be more than happy to write and discuss about social entrepreneurship here, I don't know how other forum members feel about it and whether some of the members have experience in it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard.

Therefore, I would be more than happy to write and discuss about social entrepreneurship here, I don't know how other forum members feel about it and whether some of the members have experience in it?

You'll find "climate skeptics" here, although I am very interested in eco-friendly / sustainability as I completely recognize our current way of doing things is not sustainable.

As I mentioned in your other thread, creating products with environmental sustainability and eco-friendliness is a definite value skew.

If given a choice of identical products, I'd choose the one that is eco-friendly.

Whenever I order something from Amazon, I experience firsthand how unsustainable things are-- I'd buy something as small as a pencil, and it comes in 10X the packaging which ends up in a landfill.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...