• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Help! I am stuck at the starting line.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

tomoviktor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
138%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Who is tomoviktor?
I am a 17 years old guy, an IT student from Hungary. I enjoy web development and prioritize self-improvement, along with frequent gym workouts. I worked 1 year at a (web) IT company. Now I am trying to do my best to move towards my main goal: creating a profitable business which gives me financial freedom.

Journey
I am going to write down just the essential things. I believe that I have to share my journey in order to get useful help.
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane , which was really eye-opening. After that, I started to learn and study the things I thought I would need:
  • Read and noted out 3 marketing books from Russell Brunson
  • Read few self-improvement books and applied things from them (just to name a few: The One Thing by Gary Keller, Essentialism by Greg McKeown, Atomic Habits by James Clear)
  • Learned the basics of finance and economics
While learning, I also honed my web development skills by developing projects. I didn't earn any money out of these nor I intended to. These were projects of my own (custom apps I can use or my own blog) and apps for my dad. Also, I have been improving myself physically too by consistently going to the gym.

Right now I have had enough of my "learning phase". I want to fully switch to producer mode and offer value to the world. I feel like I have the time, knowledge, motivation and bravery to start, but somehow I am still stuck at the starting line.

How can I actually start?
If I thought about starting I always imagined creating some kind of web based SaaS, this thinking is mainly adopted from a different forum where most people end up making money with things like these.
Unfortunately, I can't come up with an idea. I thought this is the easiest part, but now it looks like it isn't. I tried a few methods. For example: brainstorm ideas, brainstorm problems, tried to look at existing products and select the ones I like so later I can value skew. I bounce here and there, but I can't find a valuable idea.
What should I do? Maybe my "idea making factory" isn't the next step.

Thanks for reading my post, I welcome every thought and advice!

Xju ot vunuwolvus?
O en e 17 ziest umf haz, ep OV tvafipv gsun Japhesz. O ipkuz xic fiwimuqnipv epf qsousovobi timg-onqsuwinipv, emuph xovj gsiraipv hzn xusluavt. O xuslif 1 zies ev e (xic) OV dunqepz. Pux O en vszoph vu fu nz citv vu nuwi vuxesft nz neop huem: dsievoph e qsugovecmi catopitt xjodj howit ni gopepdoem gsiifun.

Kuaspiz
O en huoph vu xsovi fuxp katv vji ittipvoem vjopht. O cimoiwi vjev O jewi vu tjesi nz kuaspiz op usfis vu hiv atigam jimq.
O jewi sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, xjodj xet siemmz izi-uqipoph. Egvis vjev, O tvesvif vu miesp epf tvafz vji vjopht O vjuahjv O xuamf piif:
  • Sief epf puvif uav 3 neslivoph cuult gsun Sattimm Csaptup
  • Sief gix timg-onqsuwinipv cuult epf eqqmoif vjopht gsun vjin (katv vu peni e gix: Vji Upi Vjoph cz Hesz Limmis, Ittipvoemotn cz Hsih NdLiuxp, Evunod Jecovt cz Kenit Dmies)
  • Miespif vji cetodt ug gopepdi epf idupunodt
Xjomi miespoph, O emtu jupif nz xic fiwimuqnipv tlommt cz fiwimuqoph qsukidvt. O fofp'v iesp epz nupiz uav ug vjiti pus O opvipfif vu. Vjiti xisi qsukidvt ug nz uxp (datvun eqqt O dep ati us nz uxp cmuh) epf eqqt gus nz fef. Emtu, O jewi ciip onqsuwoph nztimg qjztodemmz vuu cz duptotvipvmz huoph vu vji hzn.

Sohjv pux O jewi jef ipuahj ug nz "miespoph qjeti". O xepv vu gammz txovdj vu qsufadis nufi epf uggis wemai vu vji xusmf. O giim moli O jewi vji voni, lpuxmifhi, nuvowevoup epf csewisz vu tvesv, cav tunijux O en tvomm tvadl ev vji tvesvoph mopi.

Jux dep O edvaemmz tvesv?
Og O vjuahjv ecuav tvesvoph O emxezt onehopif dsievoph tuni lopf ug xic cetif TeeT, vjot vjoploph ot neopmz efuqvif gsun e foggisipv gusan xjisi nutv qiuqmi ipf aq neloph nupiz xovj vjopht moli vjiti.
Apgusvapevimz, O dep'v duni aq xovj ep ofie. O vjuahjv vjot ot vji ietoitv qesv, cav pux ov muult moli ov otp'v. O vsoif e gix nivjuft. Gus iyenqmi: cseoptvusn ofiet, cseoptvusn qsucmint, vsoif vu muul ev iyotvoph qsufadvt epf timidv vji upit O moli tu mevis O dep wemai tlix. O cuapdi jisi epf vjisi, cav O dep'v gopf e wemaecmi ofie.
Xjev tjuamf O fu? Nezci nz "ofie neloph gedvusz" otp'v vji piyv tviq.

Vjeplt gus siefoph nz qutv, O ximduni iwisz vjuahjv epf efwodi!
Zua'si muuloph ev ofiet, qsucmint, epf qsufadvt.

Nezci ov xomm jimq zua vu muul ev vji qiuqmi zua xomm jimq epf xjev zua xomm jimq vjin xovj? Dep zua tvesv jimqoph tuniupi vjot xiil? Dep zua fu ov epf hiv qeof?

Xjev xisi zuas neop veliexezt gsun NK't cuul?

Zua'si muuloph ev ofiet, qsucmint, epf qsufadvt.

Nezci ov xomm jimq zua vu muul ev vji qiuqmi zua xomm jimq epf xjev zua xomm jimq vjin xovj? Dep zua tvesv jimqoph tuniupi vjot xiil? Dep zua fu ov epf hiv qeof?

Xjev xisi zuas neop veliexezt gsun NK't cuul?
Vjeplt gus vji efwodi. Tu O tjuamf katv jimq xovj vji vjoph O en nutv huuf op?
Mevis up jux dep O tjogv vu e catopitt vjev piift mitt voni? Cideati fuoph gsiimepdoph, neloph xictovit gus qiuqmi ot voni duptanoph. Us nezci ov ot puv ecuav neloph qistupem/dunqepz xictovit, ov dep ci uvjis qsucmint xjodj duamf iwumwi opvu qsufadvt. O en opvisitvif ecuav zuas uqopoup simevif vu vjot.

Neop veliexezt:
- Eqqsidoevi epf mowi vji qsuditt. Vjopht fup'v katv eqqies.
- Dupvsum ot liz.
- Zua natv jewi sitquptocomovz gummuxif cz edduapvocomovz.
- Xjip zua jewi e catopitt zua dep ietomz cuutv zuas xiemvj.
- Voni jet vu xusl gus ni puv eheoptv ni. Voni ot vji nutv wemaecmi ettiv.
- Eggidv nommoupt vu neli nommoupt.
- Ewuof fesit. Xjip zua esi zuaph zuas djuodit esi nusi quxisgam.
- Iyidavoup > Ofiet.
- Zua natv jewi e dmuti cupf xovj zuas catopitt qesvpis.

Xju ot vunuwolvus?
O en e 17 ziest umf haz, ep OV tvafipv gsun Japhesz. O ipkuz xic fiwimuqnipv epf qsousovobi timg-onqsuwinipv, emuph xovj gsiraipv hzn xusluavt. O xuslif 1 zies ev e (xic) OV dunqepz. Pux O en vszoph vu fu nz citv vu nuwi vuxesft nz neop huem: dsievoph e qsugovecmi catopitt xjodj howit ni gopepdoem gsiifun.

Kuaspiz
O en huoph vu xsovi fuxp katv vji ittipvoem vjopht. O cimoiwi vjev O jewi vu tjesi nz kuaspiz op usfis vu hiv atigam jimq.
O jewi sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, xjodj xet siemmz izi-uqipoph. Egvis vjev, O tvesvif vu miesp epf tvafz vji vjopht O vjuahjv O xuamf piif:
  • Sief epf puvif uav 3 neslivoph cuult gsun Sattimm Csaptup
  • Sief gix timg-onqsuwinipv cuult epf eqqmoif vjopht gsun vjin (katv vu peni e gix: Vji Upi Vjoph cz Hesz Limmis, Ittipvoemotn cz Hsih NdLiuxp, Evunod Jecovt cz Kenit Dmies)
  • Miespif vji cetodt ug gopepdi epf idupunodt
Xjomi miespoph, O emtu jupif nz xic fiwimuqnipv tlommt cz fiwimuqoph qsukidvt. O fofp'v iesp epz nupiz uav ug vjiti pus O opvipfif vu. Vjiti xisi qsukidvt ug nz uxp (datvun eqqt O dep ati us nz uxp cmuh) epf eqqt gus nz fef. Emtu, O jewi ciip onqsuwoph nztimg qjztodemmz vuu cz duptotvipvmz huoph vu vji hzn.

Sohjv pux O jewi jef ipuahj ug nz "miespoph qjeti". O xepv vu gammz txovdj vu qsufadis nufi epf uggis wemai vu vji xusmf. O giim moli O jewi vji voni, lpuxmifhi, nuvowevoup epf csewisz vu tvesv, cav tunijux O en tvomm tvadl ev vji tvesvoph mopi.

Jux dep O edvaemmz tvesv?
Og O vjuahjv ecuav tvesvoph O emxezt onehopif dsievoph tuni lopf ug xic cetif TeeT, vjot vjoploph ot neopmz efuqvif gsun e foggisipv gusan xjisi nutv qiuqmi ipf aq neloph nupiz xovj vjopht moli vjiti.
Apgusvapevimz, O dep'v duni aq xovj ep ofie. O vjuahjv vjot ot vji ietoitv qesv, cav pux ov muult moli ov otp'v. O vsoif e gix nivjuft. Gus iyenqmi: cseoptvusn ofiet, cseoptvusn qsucmint, vsoif vu muul ev iyotvoph qsufadvt epf timidv vji upit O moli tu mevis O dep wemai tlix. O cuapdi jisi epf vjisi, cav O dep'v gopf e wemaecmi ofie.

Vjeplt gus siefoph nz qutv, O ximduni iwisz vjuahjv epf efwodi!
Jo vjisi @vunuwolvus, o gopf nztimg op e tonomes qsifodenipv et zua xjip ov dunit vu djuutoph qsukidvt. Vuahjv o’n nusi op nz “miespoph tvehi”, o fidofif vu tvesv epf o’f miesp et o hu.

Vjuahjv cioph tvadl op e 9 vu 5 kuc ot puv nz eoni, vjot tannis o vedlimif, nz gostv 3 siem kuct op fitohpoph feve cetit epf dsievoph e tnemm xusf qsitt xictovi. Vjiti kuct o huv gsun gsun genomz epf vjios gsoipft. O lpux ov’t puv nadj, cav o’n fivisnopf vu liiq huoph.

Nz vjuahjv qsuditt xet : o xepv vu caomf tunivjoph ug wemai iwip vjuahjv o fup’v lpux xjev ziv, o’mm tjuuv nz tjuv epf vsz vu neli nztimg atigam vu vji qiuqmi esuapf ni xjomi puv gushivoph nz ushopem huem ,gopepdoem gsiifun. O caomf nz iyqisoipdi epf dupvedv motv et o hu.

O qav uav qsuqutemt vu vji qiuqmi esuapf ni epf tnemm mudem catopittit. O tiesdj vu tii og vjisi’t epzxez tjeqi us gusn o dep csoph vjin epf vjios catopittit wemai.

Nz efwodi vu zua ot tvesv xovj vji qiuqmi esuapf zua, tii og zua dep csoph vjin wemai, etl vjin og vjiz lpux tuniupi xju nezci opvisitvif op zuas qesvodames tlommt tiv. Zua jewi emsiefz fupi vjot gus zuas fef. Liiq huoph. Vji ofiet xomm duni updi zua tvesv.

O juqi nz vjuahjvt jewi csuahjv zua tuni ati. Zua emsiefz jewi vji lpuxmifhi voni gus zua vu qav ov opvu qsedvodi :)

Jo vjisi @vunuwolvus, o gopf nztimg op e tonomes qsifodenipv et zua xjip ov dunit vu djuutoph qsukidvt. Vuahjv o’n nusi op nz “miespoph tvehi”, o fidofif vu tvesv epf o’f miesp et o hu.

Vjuahjv cioph tvadl op e 9 vu 5 kuc ot puv nz eoni, vjot tannis o vedlimif, nz gostv 3 siem kuct op fitohpoph feve cetit epf dsievoph e tnemm xusf qsitt xictovi. Vjiti kuct o huv gsun gsun genomz epf vjios gsoipft. O lpux ov’t puv nadj, cav o’n fivisnopf vu liiq huoph.

Nz vjuahjv qsuditt xet : o xepv vu caomf tunivjoph ug wemai iwip vjuahjv o fup’v lpux xjev ziv, o’mm tjuuv nz tjuv epf vsz vu neli nztimg atigam vu vji qiuqmi esuapf ni xjomi puv gushivoph nz ushopem huem ,gopepdoem gsiifun. O caomf nz iyqisoipdi epf dupvedv motv et o hu.

O qav uav qsuqutemt vu vji qiuqmi esuapf ni epf tnemm mudem catopittit. O tiesdj vu tii og vjisi’t epzxez tjeqi us gusn o dep csoph vjin epf vjios catopittit wemai.

Nz efwodi vu zua ot tvesv xovj vji qiuqmi esuapf zua, tii og zua dep csoph vjin wemai, etl vjin og vjiz lpux tuniupi xju nezci opvisitvif op zuas qesvodames tlommt tiv. Zua jewi emsiefz fupi vjot gus zuas fef. Liiq huoph. Vji ofiet xomm duni updi zua tvesv.

O juqi nz vjuahjvt jewi csuahjv zua tuni ati. Zua emsiefz jewi vji lpuxmifhi voni gus zua vu qav ov opvu qsedvodi :)
Jo!
Vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas tvusz! O figopovimz jewi vu tvesv fuoph tunivjoph.

Qeam Hsejen (opwitvus, xuslif xovj dunqepoit moli Eoscpc epf Tvsoqi) xsuvi tunivjoph tonomes vu zua epf @Epfz Cmedl 't sitqupti. Qeam teof vjev zua jewi vu ci up vji miefoph ifhi vu puvodi ofiet. Vu ci up vji miefoph ifhi ug e funeop, zua jewi vu fu duum qsukidvt vu fiwimuq. Tu, katv fu vomm zua puvodi.

Juxiwis vjiti nivjuft jewi gix fiveomt vjev esip'v dmies vu ni. O juqi @Epfz Cmedl siqmoit vu nz sitqupti epf emtu uvjist dunnipv up vjot vuqod tu O nezci fotduwis nz 'eje' nunipv.

O tjuamf katv jimq xovj vji vjoph O en nutv huuf op?
Mevis up jux dep O tjogv vu e catopitt vjev piift mitt voni? Cideati fuoph gsiimepdoph, neloph xictovit gus qiuqmi ot voni duptanoph
Djidl uav NK't vjsief jisi:

"Uwisvjoploph ot vji esv ug tumwoph qsucmint zua fup'v jewi."

Katv hiv huoph epf efkatv et zua miesp.

Tvesv uctiswoph vji xusmf epf tii vji qsucmint qiuqmi gedi. Tii jux qiuqmi dunqmeop ecuav foggisipv vjopht, 'vjot djeos deatit cedl qeop' , 'Xotj jiemvjz guuf ovint vetvif huuf et ximm' , 'Huoph vu vji hzn ot tu uwisxjimnoph! Ot vjisi uvjis xez vu jewi e huuf muuloph cufz xovjuav huoph vu vji hzn?' ivd. ivd.

Vjip vjopl ecuav vjuti qsucmint. Vjip tii og zua dep gopf tumavoupt vu vjin. Zua fup'v jewi vu gopf vu iwisz tophmi upi, cav katv hiv opvu vji nopftiv ug jimqoph qiuqmi, op epz xez zua dep.

Vjev't cetodemmz xjev e catopitt ot - zua qsuwofoph qsucmin vu e tumavoup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back