• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Hi all from Tunbridge Wells, Kent in the UK

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Jon123456

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
6%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
As someone in his 40's, I can assure you it takes quite a lot to impress me nowadays. I've read so many how-to books in the past and only a few really stand out. After a while, a lot of them all just start to sound the same. Then I came across The Millionaire Fastlane . It was recommended to me in a private forum of which I am a member. Since the testimonials all sounded so good, I got it. And boy and I glad I did!

There is something completely refreshing, efficient and paradigm changing about the way MJ has written it. It cuts through the fog and smoke, leaving you with the stark reality to take over and consume you.

So, that is why I am here. I thought I would peek at the forum and its very well done - I love the graphic design. Anyone know who did it?

Myself, I am someone who has had many trials and tribulations in running my own business. I have some previous sales experience and then moved into computer consultancy. That went quite well for a while. I even hired a fulltimer and a part-timer. However, that's when the wheels came off, partly due to my niavity. In any case, I learned many a lesson and even wrote a book on how to start your own computer consultancy!

I became fascinated with copywriting and the thought of running a mail order business. The passive and scalable nature appealed to me. Then the internet came along. I turned my book - not published but in pdf format - into a website where you could download it, all automated. I was pulling in $50K per year just from that alone for a while, until my rankings dropped and the internet became flooded with such offerings.

I set up an automated data recovery business, where I used a macro program - with over 500 lines of code - that would automatically run through an indepth process to analyse someones corrupted data, create a report, email it to the customer, update a database with their information and more. This is reducing the time for money equation. Foreign competition has beaten me to the gate a little with this now. They brought out software to replicate what I did as a service and so the floor fell out of the margins. Shame, it did ok for a while.

I went into affiliate marketing. Did some Adwords to Adsense arbitrage. When I first hit upon that, in my first week I did $1,600 in profit. The largest Adsense cheque I got from that was over $19K. You were only allowed one Adsense account per person, so I was researching how to create multiple identities, using Ltd companies and so on. I figured I could take the top 8 places on Google Adwords for my keywords, thus increasing my profits nicely.

Sadly, I went too slow. I thought I had all the time in the world but Google changed the rules and profits were massively slashed. They introduced something called "Smartpricing" which hammered the profit margins. Another lesson learned...

I own my own discussion forum, with over 24K uniques per day. I've been optimizing the ad revenue on that recently and have made good strides. It is what is keeping me afloat because 2 years ago I got hit with a lifetime Adwords ban. Google banned over 200K advertisers that year, clearing out their books and getting rid of many affiliate marketers. Shame, I had a nice steady income - but nothing spectacular - from one site. So, PPC with Google was largely over. Shame, because they are a first tier search engine with a 70% market share of that type of traffic.

I had 2 great months in the ringtones game. I did some competitive intelligence and found out how someone was raking in some good money selling ringtones. I did 2 months where revenues were just over $50K. I was doing over $2K in sales some days, with profit of $30K per month. This only lasted 2 months. Why? The USA changed regulations on how to sell ringtones and profits plummeted. I was out of the game.

So, you can see I have had many trials and tribulations over the years. I got places too late, took too long and so never took the opportunity to make decent money consistently.

My experience of online marketing is quite extensive. Know loads about SEO, PPC, Blackhat, copyrighting, creating websites, php, html. I can write books, program databases, do tech stuff. I love Rich Schefren's stuff - great blog he has - and he got me interested in The Theory of Constraints. Some of the diagramatic stuff is really good for problem solving. I've outsourced to the Philippines, had a couple of fulltimers working for me - but not too reliably!

I am single, but would like to settle down with someone. Currently clearing some business debt as fast as I can, which resulted from losing 70% of my income after my Google ban.

Always up for networking via Skype or whatever, with those who have good experience, are doing well or who are local to me.

My goal for joining this forum is to transform myself through creating better processes. I want to re-engineer what I am doing so that I have far more success than I have had. By moulding both my character and perspective, I hope to make great strides towards a highly prosperous business. At the same time, the business is to generate as much passive income as possible. I hate the idea of being tied down to either a location or time. Most likely, the vehicle will be they internet.

I also hope I can contribute positively to this forum and make some good friends!

Regards,

Jon

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Kup.

Ximduni. Zua tjuamf ci e wemaecmi situasdi. Juqi vjot voni zua dep caomf e tatveopecmi catopitt. Zua nohjv vjopl ug pessuxoph zuas podji cz csophoph nusi wemai vu e tnemmis hsuaq. Vjev tjuamf optamevi zua gsun vji dsetjit zua jewi iyqisoipdif.

Jo Kup,

Gostv ug emm ximduni vu vji gusan.

O cideni getdopevif xovj duqzxsovoph epf vji vjuahjv ug sappoph e neom usfis catopitt.

Og vjot ot tvomm zuas esie ug opvisitv, vjip zua nez xepv vu djidl vjot:

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/cmuht/getvpexituni/

O uxp nz uxp fotdattoup gusan, xovj uwis 24L aporait qis fez. O'wi ciip uqvonoboph vji ef siwipai up vjev sidipvmz epf jewi nefi huuf tvsofit. Ov ot xjev ot liiqoph ni egmuev

O xet vjoploph ug tvesvoph e vidj cmuh, tu O'n emxezt dasouat ecuav jux nadj vseggod dep niep tuni fidipv opduni - og zua jewi epz haofimopit - O lpux vjisi esi namvoqmi gedvust, cav O xet emxezt dasouat ecuav jux nadj vseggod ot fidipv vseggod.

Last edited by a moderator:
O'n e gep ug Vif Podjumet - upi ug nz gewi duqzxsovist. Ji jet dsievif tuni hsiev tvagg. Muwi jot eafou veqit epf ji xsuvi e hsiev cuul demmif, "Nehod Xusft Vjev Csoph Zua Sodjit!" O sinincis motvipoph vu jot tvagg up nz Tupz Xemlnep mezoph up vji ciedj op Dzqsat xjomi nz hosmgsoipf motvipif vu Cuuhoi natod! Gus ni, ov xet puv xusl. Ov hewi ni juqi epf juqi dep qamm zua emuph.

O jewi puv sap e vidj cmuh cigusi. Nz gusan hivt nettit ug vseggod cav vji DVS up gusant vipft vu ci muxotj, tunixjisi op vji sihoup ug 0.20% og op e qsoni mudevoup. Juxiwis, up e cmuh zua dep hiv DVS't gsun 0.5% vu 5%, fiqipfoph up mudevoup. Duptiraipvmz, vji DQN huit aq cohvoni.

Vjeplt gus vji mopl. Hesz Jemcisv ot ximm sitqidvif. Ji fof e coh qistupem ef op e vuxp qeqis updi, veloph vji xjumi qehi. Ji teof ji xet fevoph vji juvvitv djodlt op vuxp emm nupvj! :)

Jo Kup,

Tviwi jisi gsun Tjsuqtjosi op vji AL.

Siefoph zuas opvsufadvoup zua fup'v tiin vu jewi fupi vjev cefmz vu ni, O'f ci qmietif og O xisi tvesvoph gsun xjisi zua esi, sevjis vjep gsun xjisi O en.

O'n 53 epf jewi xuslif gus vji teni inqmuzis emm nz mogi, tu neloph vji djephi vu Getvmepi tjuamf ci ietois gus zua vjep ni. Op gedv ot muult moli zua esi emsiefz Getvmepi.

Vji wisz xustv vjev dep ci teof ot vjev nezci zua xisi e movvmi mevi opvu tuni ug vji esiet vjev zua xipv opvu.

Esi zua xommoph vu tjesi xjev zuas fotdattoup gusan ot xovj at?

Citv Xotjit, Tviwi.

O en dassipvmz puv op vji getvmepi cideati nz sitamvt jewi ciip quus sidipvmz. Vji opvispiv gmadvaevit jahimz epf nz opduni xet simoepv up aptvecmi Huuhmi qumodoit. Vjiz liqv djephi vji samit epf iedj voni ov eggidvif nz catopitt sevjis cefmz. Nz dassipv tvsevihz siwumwit esuapf sifadoph nz simoepdi up aptvecmi tuasdit tu vjev catopitt hsuxvj opdjit gusxesft, sevjis vjep tjuuvt aq epf fuxp emm uwis vji qmedi!

Gus iyenqmi, simzoph up ep eggomoevi uggis gus e meshi qesv ug nz opduni ot sotlz. Vjiz jef e djephi ug qumodz, qammif vji uggis epf vjisi xetp'v upi vu siqmedi ov. Duptiraipvmz, e jahi djapl ug nz opduni xet mutv.

Qsiwouatmz, nz gusan xet simoepv up Huuhmi Eftipti opduni. Cav topdi Huuhmi esi sevjis cep jeqqz, O jewi fowistogoif nz efwisvotoph pivxuslt tu vjev Huuhmi ot pux mitt vjep 1/3sf. Huufczi Huuhmi, jeje!

O fu puv xotj vu fowamhi nz gusan op qacmod, emvjuahj O en jeqqz vu fu tu woe QN og tuniupi ot qesvodamesmz opvisitvif.

Ifov: O fu jewi ep eavunevif opduni ev vji nunipv, xjisi O hiv e gamm voni xehi gus fuoph puvjoph. Nutv ug vji voni O tqipf pux ot up vszoph vu fiwimuq uvjis taddittgam qsukidvt epf vji hipisem efnopotvsevoup vjev dunit gsun sappoph e catopitt epf muvt ug xictovit. Juxiwis, O en dmiesoph catopitt ficv epf nz opduni ot pu xjisi pies xjisi O xepv ov vu ci. Juxiwis, O fu jewi vji gsiifun vu hiv aq xjip O xepv, veli e fez ugg, niiv e gsoipf gus mapdj, qmez vippot xjip vji tap (iwipvaemmz) dunit uav epf tu up. Cav ovt jesfmz e nommoupeosi mogitvzmi!!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back