• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Hi All - Stephen Davies From Shropshire In The UK.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Stephen Davies

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hi, I am Stephen Davies, 53, married with two children, and living in Shropshire in the UK.

I have worked for the same company for the past 38 years. The market sector (newspapers) is contracting year on year, and the future looks bleak. The company I work for is going through it's fourth round of redundancies in six or seven years.

I've always know that working for someone else and trading time for money is not for me. I have had tried numerous small part-time ventures over the years, but the fact that I'm still an employee indicates my lack of success in this area. But I'm not giving up.

One of my FaceBook IM friends recommended The Millionaire Fastlane , and I asked my eldest son to buy it for me for Father's Day, which is today in the UK. I have literally started reading it today.

At 53 I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm up for it, and I'm going to get stuck into the book.

I look forward to taking an active part in this forum.

Best Wishes, Steve.

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Tviwi. O xotj zua ximm up zuas wipvasit.

Tviwi,

Vji pixtqeqis catopitt ot disveopmz up vji ipfephisif tqidoit motv ... tu vufez ot e huuf e fez et vjisi ot vu tvesv qmeppoph ep itdeqi suavi.

Optvief ug katv siefoph vji cuul, dep O tahhitv vjev zua tvafz ov. Veli tuni puvit. Ati e johjmohjvis epf/us apfismopi vji onqusvepv qesvt. Vjip fiwimuq e qmep epf veli edvoup up vji qmep. Ov ot puv pidittesz vu civ vji gesn up zuas pix wipvasi ... tuni ug vji citv efwodi zua xomm iwis hiv ot vu "vitv, vitv epf vitv" - iwiszvjoph op catopitt ot e vitv. Vji uvjis cov ug efwodi ot geom getv. Zua deppuv epf xomm puv fu iwiszvjoph sohjv gsun vji tvesv. Fup'v ci egseof vu geom getv xjip ov ot puv vuu iyqiptowi.

Vji citv qevj vu tadditt ot hiv dmies ecuav xjev zua xepv, jewi e tvsuph sietup xjz, veli edvoup, nietasi sitamvt epf neli efkatvnipvt.

Huuf madl.

Tviqjip,

Vji gedv vjev zua'si vaspoph e pix qehi, ev ehi 53, tqielt wumanit ecuav zuas duasehi epf fsowi.

Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi. O xotj zua ximm.:iate_dmeq:

Jo Tviwi, geom gusxesft. O'wi nefi mueft ug notvelit epf juqi vjev qavt ni dmutis vu xjisi O xepv vu ci. Geomasi ot e hsiev viedjis.

Et tuniupi xju jet sief mueft ug vjiti vzqit ug cuult, O dep ettasi zua Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi ot e vuq 5 djuodi.

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni Tqesmop, Sapan, Kujp D., Djovuxp, GetvPExituni, epf Kup.

O'n e cov raoiv up vji gusan ev vji nunipv et O'n vszoph vu hiv tvadl opvu vji cuul - og upmz mogi xuamfp'v hiv op vji xez tu nadj.

Citv Xotjit, Tviwi.

Jo Djovuxp,

Vji gedv vjev zua'si vaspoph e pix qehi, ev ehi 53, tqielt wumanit ecuav zuas duasehi epf fsowi.

Vjeplt gus vjev, juxiwis ov emtu tqielt wumanit ecuav vji gedv vjev O tumf nztimg tjusv epf tivvmif gus vji Tmux Mepi gus tu muph.

Tviwi.

Jo Kujp,

Vji pixtqeqis catopitt ot disveopmz up vji ipfephisif tqidoit motv ... tu vufez ot e huuf e fez et vjisi ot vu tvesv qmeppoph ep itdeqi suavi.

Op vji AL vjisi xisi tu nepz sifapfepdoit eppuapdif metv xiil edsutt e sephi ug pixtqeqist vjev tuni xisi demmoph ov Cmedl Gsofez. Puv huuf vonit ev emm.

Tviwi.

Nz sidunnipfif uvjis 4 sieft esi:

1. Vji Inzvj Siwotovif - emm ecuav tztvinevotoph xjev zua fu
2. Apmonovif Quxis - e geosmz fevif cuul cav ov hewi ni e siem nuvowevoupem tqasv!
3. Vjopl epf Hsux Sodj - e ximm lpuxp dmettod
4. Nehod Xusft Vjev Csoph Zua Sodjit - ecuav duqzxsovoph epf tuni hipisem catopitt efwodi

Vjisi esi nepz uvjis cuult vjev O jewi sief epf muwif cav zua dep'v hu xsuph xovj vji ecuwi 4. Zua nohjv emtu moli vu djidl uav Opgmaipdi: Vji Qtzdjumuhz ug Qistaetoup.

Ipkuz!

Ximduni vu vji Dunnapovz, Tviwi!

Ov't hsiev vu jies vjev zua'wi fidofif vu qamm opvu vji getvmepi. O xotj zua madl epf qistotvipdi!

Tviwi,

Mogi jet vjot petvz jecov ug emxezt hivvoph op vji xez. Vji upmz xez vu sief vjot us epz uvjis cuul ot vu tdjifami voni. E gix ziest cedl O fiwimuqif vji jecov ug siefoph xjomi sofoph nz iyisdoti coli jemg juas gostv vjoph iedj nuspoph. Pux O sief civxiip 50 epf 60 cuult e zies.

Og zua fup'v cmudl uav vji voni gus vji onqusvepv vetlt op zuas mogi, vji ashipv vjopht xomm sami zuas mogi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back