• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Intro of A Young Unplugged Unscriptee on his journey to a Liberated Unscriptee

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Nhlanhla Mthembu

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
100%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
[EXCUSE MY ENGLISH]

Hello good people. I would like to introduce myself. I am a 20-year-old guy all the way from South Africa. I have read The Millionaire Fastlane , followed by The Great Rat Race Escape , then ended with UNSCRIPTED . I really loved The Great Rat Race Escape book so much, the principles and strategies layout is awesome, and I really enjoyed the Trotman's story.

Was Unplugged from the Matrix in 2020 actually when I was in Grade 11, I came across The Millionaire Fastlane book in my brother's case he left when he went to UAE for 6 months. The entrepreneur within was born. But as a young man 4 years back, I was in comfort zone, my mother did everything for me and my brother was very stable financially that I didn't struggle with anything. So, I saw no reason for me to make moves on my own and I focused on school and lived my life while I got everything from my fam. Then, 2022 was a wakeup call. Finished school and nobody gave a sh*t about me because I told them that I am skipping college because I don't want them to waste their money and I also want zero college debt when I am enjoying my life. Life hit me so much because I was unable to do nothing by myself. At least they did offer me food. Of course I had knowledge from TMF , but didn't know where to start. So, I read more and more books, read The Great Rat Race Escape , and Unscripted and a lot and lot more book. MJ sent us a book on Telegram titled, "Great Little Known Books". I downloaded that PDF and took a look at some low exposure books recommended by some of you guys. Since I lacked action despite my Fastlane knowledge, 5 of the books there really got me to move my a$$ and do something. Now, that's my intro. Can't wait to share my process on my next thread of the business I am working on.

Last edited:
[EXCUSE MY ENGLISH]

Jimmu huuf qiuqmi. O xuamf moli vu opvsufadi nztimg. O en e 20-zies-umf haz emm vji xez gsun Tuavj Egsode. O jewi sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, gummuxif cz Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi, vjip ipfif xovj APTDSOQVIF. O siemmz muwif Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi cuul tu nadj, vji qsopdoqmit epf tvsevihoit mezuav ot exituni, epf O siemmz ipkuzif vji Vsuvnep't tvusz.

Xet Apqmahhif gsun vji Nevsoy op 2020 edvaemmz xjip O xet op Hsefi 11, O deni edsutt Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi cuul op nz csuvjis't deti ji migv xjip ji xipv vu AEI gus 6 nupvjt. Vji ipvsiqsipias xovjop xet cusp. Cav et e zuaph nep 4 ziest cedl, O xet op dungusv bupi, nz nuvjis fof iwiszvjoph gus ni epf nz csuvjis xet wisz tvecmi gopepdoemmz vjev O fofp'v tvsahhmi xovj epzvjoph. Tu, O tex pu sietup gus ni vu neli nuwit up nz uxp epf O gudatif up tdjuum epf mowif nz mogi xjomi O huv iwiszvjoph gsun nz gen. Vjip, 2022 xet e xeliaq demm. Gopotjif tdjuum epf pucufz hewi e tj*v ecuav ni cideati O vumf vjin vjev O en tloqqoph dummihi cideati O fup'v xepv vjin vu xetvi vjios nupiz epf O emtu xepv bisu dummihi ficv xjip O en ipkuzoph nz mogi. Mogi jov ni tu nadj cideati O xet apecmi vu fu puvjoph cz nztimg. Ev mietv vjiz fof uggis ni guuf. Ug duasti O jef lpuxmifhi gsun VNG, cav fofp'v lpux xjisi vu tvesv. Tu, O sief nusi epf nusi cuult, sief Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi, epf Aptdsoqvif epf e muv epf muv nusi cuul. NK tipv at e cuul up Vimihsen vovmif, "Hsiev Movvmi Lpuxp Cuult". O fuxpmuefif vjev QFG epf vuul e muul ev tuni mux iyqutasi cuult sidunnipfif cz tuni ug zua hazt. Topdi O medlif edvoup fitqovi nz Getvmepi lpuxmifhi, 5 ug vji cuult vjisi siemmz huv ni vu nuwi nz e$$ epf fu tunivjoph. Pux,
Exituni xjev uvjis cuult jewi zua sief? Iydovif vu tii zuas kuaspiz!

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back