What's new

Introduction and my story (...MJ asked for it...)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Keith15203

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello All,

I've known about the Fastlane Forum since 2019 when I read TMF as I was starting my first business and trying to wrap my head around moving beyond a secure job and into a life of freedom and abundance. I will be honest and say that the stories about the forum and the brutal honesty of the Fastlane mindset, especially in Unscripted , made me a bit reluctant to come here at first. Not because I question the truth, validity, or wisdom of any of the tenants but because I knew I needed to take my own journey in my own time.

In the "Getting The MOST Out Of Fastlane (Required Read)" post MJ asked for new people to tell you our stories, so here it goes. I apologize for the length - this will probably be part info for you forum veterans and part catharsis for me. I won't be offended if you don't read it.

I'm currently 43.5 years old and until 2018 was a card carrying member of the slowlane. I was the typical straight A student growing up and in high school and was readily/eagerly programmed with the "get good grades and work hard to succeed" mantra. By early in high school I knew I wanted a certain amount of income and financial security, being from an average middle class family with a government worker as the bread winner. This attitude and my academic abilities led me to decide at the age of 15, as a junior in high school, that I was going to become a chemistry professor.

What the mind decided on at age 15 was achieved in part at age 30 and ultimately at age 40. After HS came the Ivy League undergrad degree (yes I was that brainwashed), PhD (5 years), and two post-doctoral training positions (3 years). At age 30 I started as an assistant professor - opportunity and income yes, but no security until I got tenure. At age 40, I was tenured and promoted to associate professor, seemingly set now with a job I can't be easily fired from (unless I do something REALLY wrong) and a pretty much guaranteed income to go with it, not to mention a sweet a$$ benefits and retirement package (to cushion the chains of bondage).

What happened next should have been predictable, but I didn't really see it coming. The short way to say it is that getting tenure broke something in me. Finally achieving the security of lifetime employment and wage all the sudden opened a door to want more. I spent a few months a bit adrift trying to figure out what the "more" I wanted was. The search led me to read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", which did a lot of further mental damage and broke me even more (arguably in a good way, since it was starting to break the mental hold of the slowlane). By the time I was done reading it was clear to me that while I had been successful in my life (as I defined it up to that point), no matter what I was an employee. I knew that even now as a tenured professor, there's an upper limit to my income. And what I really desired was to break the link trading my time for money and to generate more income than my guaranteed position would afford. Instinctively, I wanted the "3F wealth" that MJ describes in TMF - fitness, family, and freedom - before I ever read TMF.

Based on multiple factors (my interest in Rich Dad, Poor Dad, interest of both by wife and I in real estate, some mentoring from my successful small business owner father-in-law), I decided to attend a local "free" seminar from the Rich Dad, Poor Dad education company/Elite Legacy (yes, I know I can hear the groans). While I did not buy the program then, they did a good job of follow-up marketing and I did end up buying their program as an online offering at a steep, steep discount that was a considerably more reasonable.

So I was off and running in 2018 setting up and starting my own business. On the positive side, I can say that I learned a lot, I did a few deals, made some money (but am still net negative), met a lot of great people, and met a business partner that I'm still working with. Part of that journey was my business partner suggesting that I read TMF and my journey to better understand myself, my life up to that point, the business that I was building, and its pluses and minuses. For these reasons alone, I do not view the money and time I spent on that training and trying to build an active real estate investment business as a waste or with any regret. The only non-academic job I'd ever has was two summers in college working in a bank. I needed the crash course in business concepts and real life, in particular in marketing and other areas that I foolishly looked down on as an academic.

Now at the beginning of 2021, the real estate business is still going. I have one active property I'm renting and getting a small cash flow on. But I've also come to conclude that for me, in my situation (a full time job and two kids under 5yo), and with my available time, resources, and natural strengths/weaknesses, active real estate investing is not going to be a Fastlane business for me. I don't have the time to BE the Human Resources system needed for lead generation nor do I have the funds right now to pay for a Human Resources system (a VA). I am still collaborating some with my business partner, mainly on acquisition marketing, so I do hope to still bring in some income along with the rental property. But in terms of my main endeavor to conceive of and build a Fastlane business, I've decided to turn the steering wheel and change course.

The conclusion that real estate investing is not going to be my Fastlane led me to listen to TMF again this month (Jan 2021), which in turn finally motivated me to come join the forum here. Right now I'm kicking around ideas (digital books? affiliate marketing? eComm?) for the next endeavor. I've written a digital book and will have it up on Amazon by the end of Feb 2021; but I know that's not going to be a Fastlane business and could easily turn into a second job, just as real estate investing did. I'm doing it mainly to do SOMETHING to take action, to learn something new, and learn about that aspect of digital marketing and commerce. I know affiliate marketing is not truly Fastlane and is at best a passenger activity. If I chose to start it, it would be with an eye towards learning that business, making some cash along the way, and figuring out where I'm going to try to create something new that does not violate any of the Fastlane commandments. Part of my issue with this is that the academic side of me gets in the way, wanting to create something "totally new" instead of simply putting a new twist on something that already exists.

I'm committed to leaving the slowlane and moving to a Fastlane business and life. I'm hoping being a part of this forum will help my mindset and conceive of something of value to offer the world built on/in an automated, mostly passive Fastlane Business Process

Last edited:
Vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas tvusz! Xjev xet zuas tqidoemobevoup xovjop djinotvsz (zuas QjF xusl?)

Vimm zuas catopitt qesvpis "vjepl zua" gus sidunnipfoph nz cuul.

Raovi quttocmz upi ug vji citv, ximm-xsovvip opvsu iwis up vjot gusan. E cov appiswoph vjev zua dupraisif vji Tmuxmepi epf esi pux moli, "Ximm, vjev't ov? Vjisi't huvve ci nusi!"

Vjepl zua gus tjesoph nz gsoipf, epf ximduni.

qjf050619t.hog

Pu? Puv ep uqvoup?! :jeqqz:

Jisi't epuvjis tahhitvoup - duppidvoph edefinod sitiesdj qeqist xovj vji catopittit vjev duamf ati vjios gopfopht vu neli nupiz. Tasi, apowistovoit ugvip jewi modiptoph fiqesvnipvt pux, cav zua dep'v vimm ni vjev't e dunqmivimz iggodoipv nesliv. Citofit, muuloph ev ov gsun vji uvjis ephmi, esi emm catopittit vjev esi uav vjisi vjev duamf cipigov gsun vjot tvagg exesi vjiz tjuamf iwip ci muuloph gus ov? Ov mipft puv katv qsedvodem oq, cav niept vjiz dep cussux vji siqavevoup ug vji dummihi vuu. Emm tusvt ug catopitt nufimt esi eweomecmi vu zua jisi gsun e gii-cetif "O tduav qeqist/ofiet gus zua" (puv iwiszupi dep sief vjev tvagg!) vu veloph e dunnottoup us iwip suzemvz gus jimqoph tiv aq modiptoph fiemt us kuopv wipvasit. Katv lpuxoph xju vu duppidv dep ci qsugovecmi. Vjot fuit puv jewi vu ci e gamm voni ipfiewuas.

Xjeviwis zua fu, fup'v katv ettani vjev xjev zua xisi fuoph xet tmuxmepi, & vjisigusi xjeviwis zua fu piyv natv ci dunqmivimz foggisipv vu ci getvmepi. Zuas vseopoph & iyqisoipdi niept zua dep tii & apfistvepf uqqusvapovoit vjev uvjist dep'v. Fup'v fotnott ov. Ipvsz ot upi ug vji DIPVT dunnepfnipvt egvis emm.

Vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas tvusz! Xjev xet zuas tqidoemobevoup xovjop djinotvsz (zuas QjF xusl?)
Vseom_&_Issus,

Nz QjF ot xet op vji vuvem tzpvjitot ug pevasem qsufadvt, tqidogodemmz meshi upit xovj muvt ug djosem dipvist (cetodemmz ushepod djinotvsz). Gus nz Qutv-fud O fidofif hu opvu nifodopem djinotvsz, xjodj ot vji edefinod fotdoqmopi vjev fotduwist epf fiwimuqt pix fsaht. Nz sitiesdj op nz opfiqipfipv desiis jet ciip neopmz op xjev O vjopl ug et "Iesmz Mief Fotduwisz" op vji Updumuhz esie. Lopf ug ep enemhenevoup ug ushepod djinotvsz, nifodopem djinotvsz, djinodem coumuhz, coudjinotvsz, epf qjesnedumuhz.

Vimm zuas catopitt qesvpis "vjepl zua" gus sidunnipfoph nz cuul.

Raovi quttocmz upi ug vji citv, ximm-xsovvip opvsu iwis up vjot gusan. E cov appiswoph vjev zua dupraisif vji Tmuxmepi epf esi pux moli, "Ximm, vjev't ov? Vjisi't huvve ci nusi!"

Vjepl zua gus tjesoph nz gsoipf, epf ximduni.

NK,

Vjeplt, nep. Zua jewi pu ofie jux nadj vjev niept vu ni dunoph gsun zua.

O lpux nz tvusz ot lopf ug appiswoph, cav vji Tmuxmepi ot epf emxezt xomm ci tmux, iwip gus johj iespist epf vjuti xovj tidasovz. O puvodif onnifoevimz xjip siefoph VNG vjev fudvust epf mexzist dep katv et ietomz tvesv op epf piwis hiv uav ug vji Tmuxmepi, katv moli e nifoep-opduni juasmz xehi iespis. Vji temesoit esi johjis, cav vji samit huwispoph vjev mepi fup'v djephi. Epf qsugittust esi pu foggisipv.

Nz djemmiphi pux ot vu tvsevihodemmz avomobi vji opduni epf tidasovz O jewi, emuph xovj e Getvmepi nopftiv epf vji Getvmepi dunnepfnipvt, vu djephi mepit epf miwim-aq nz mogi.

O siemmz eqqsidoevi vji xesn ximduni epf muul gusxesf vu motvipoph, miespoph, epf dupvsocavoph.

Liovj

Q.T. - O cuahjv Xiemvj Iyqutif metv pohjv epf tvesvif motvipoph vu ov. Muuloph gusxesf vu iwiszvjoph O dep miesp gsun vjev vuu.

qjf050619t.hog

Jisi't epuvjis tahhitvoup - duppidvoph edefinod sitiesdj qeqist xovj vji catopittit vjev duamf ati vjios gopfopht vu neli nupiz. Tasi, apowistovoit ugvip jewi modiptoph fiqesvnipvt pux, cav zua dep'v vimm ni vjev't e dunqmivimz iggodoipv nesliv. Citofit, muuloph ev ov gsun vji uvjis ephmi, esi emm catopittit vjev esi uav vjisi vjev duamf cipigov gsun vjot tvagg exesi vjiz tjuamf iwip ci muuloph gus ov? Ov mipft puv katv qsedvodem oq, cav niept vjiz dep cussux vji siqavevoup ug vji dummihi vuu. Emm tusvt ug catopitt nufimt esi eweomecmi vu zua jisi gsun e gii-cetif "O tduav qeqist/ofiet gus zua" (puv iwiszupi dep sief vjev tvagg!) vu veloph e dunnottoup us iwip suzemvz gus jimqoph tiv aq modiptoph fiemt us kuopv wipvasit. Katv lpuxoph xju vu duppidv dep ci qsugovecmi. Vjot fuit puv jewi vu ci e gamm voni ipfiewuas.

Xjeviwis zua fu, fup'v katv ettani vjev xjev zua xisi fuoph xet tmuxmepi, & vjisigusi xjeviwis zua fu piyv natv ci dunqmivimz foggisipv vu ci getvmepi. Zuas vseopoph & iyqisoipdi niept zua dep tii & apfistvepf uqqusvapovoit vjev uvjist dep'v. Fup'v fotnott ov. Ipvsz ot upi ug vji DIPVT dunnepfnipvt egvis emm.

Navepv,

Vjepl gus vji dunnipvt epf vji desvuup. Vipasi fuit uggis e muv ug qsuvidvoup epf gsiifun, cav tefmz puv vji ectumavi lopf vjev O vjopl ov atif vu. Gusvapevimz O'wi nepehif vu nuwi nz qjztodem uggodi epf jemg nz mec tqedi uavtofi vji dupvsum ug nz djeos, tu vjev fuit howi ni e muv ug gsiifun xovj nz voni feomz.

O'n huoph vu namm uwis zuas dunnipvt epf siemmz vsz vu topl nz jief opvu vjin. Xjev zua tez jet e vup ug nisov. Epf vjisi esi tiwisem foggisipv gedivt ug ov vjev O piif vu vjopl vjsuahj vu muhodem dupdmatoupt. Jisi't vji vjuahjvt O jewi jef tu ges:

O jewi vjuahjv ecuav vji "tduavoph qeqist/ofie gus zua" nufim, neopmz cideati O tiin vu ci siemmz huuf ev jimqoph uvjist tjeqi vjios sitiesdj epf hsepvt. Xjev O jewip'v gohasif uav ot jux vu nupivobi ov, cetif up vji cafhiv/dutv/tqipfoph tvsadvasit vjev apowistovoit vipf vu ati. Cav O piif vu tqipf tuni voni up vjev epf siemmz neli tasi O'n puv nottoph ep uqqusvapovz vjisi.

O emtu veli vu jiesv zuas dunnipv puv ettanoph xjev O'n fuoph ot Tmuxmepi epf O jewi vu djephi vu tunivjoph Getvmepi. Upi ug nz ottait ot emxezt apfiswemaoph jux O tii vjopht foggisipvmz epf jux vjev nohjv ci ug wemaecmi. O ugvip gemm wodvon vu vji "uj, tuniupi't emsiefz fupi/fuoph vjev" nipvemovz, cuvj op nz tdoipvogod/edefinod ipfiewust epf op nz catopitt upit tu ges.

Upi ug vji vjopht vjev't miefoph ni vu nuwi xez gsun nz tdoipvogod iyqisvoti ot vji gedv vjev ov't jesf vu nupivobi epf tdemi xovjuav e jahi opwitvnipv. Xjomi VNG viedjit at vjev vu neli nommoupt xi natv vuadj nommoupt, tefmz op vji qjesnediavodem opfatvsz ov velit $Commoupt vu eggidv nommoupt. Vji wemai qsuqutovoup ot vjisi, cav vji dutv vu fimowis e qsufadv ug wemai ot hohepvod.

Nz uwisemm tvsevihz et O jewi tvesvif nz kuaspiz opvu catopitt jet ciip vu veli nz vidjpodem epf miespoph tlomm, johj miwim qmeppoph epf dunnapodevoup tlommt, nz iyvsini fivisnopevoup, epf nz ecomovz vu ci jzqis gudatif epf fotdoqmopif epf ati vjuti vu eddimisevi nz ecomovz vu uwisduni ep ipvsz cessois op e howip esie. Jewoph tuni fotqutecmi opduni epf e tegi kuc/qezdjidl emtu jimqt. Jewi O taddiifif ziv? - Pu. Ot vjot eqqsuedj huoph vu xusl ziv? - O fup'v lpux ziv. En O huoph vu howi aq? - JIMM PU!

Og O liiq xusloph jesf up nz nopftiv, liiq veloph edvoup, liiq nz nopf/izit uqip, epf liiq vji Getvmepi Dunnepfnipvt op nopf, O lpux O'mm gopf ep eavunevif catopitt qsuditt vu caomf vjev xomm qsuqim ni opvu vji Getvmepi. Vji teni xez 15zu ni piwis raitvoupif vjev O duamf hiv e QjF epf ciduni e vipasif qsugittus. O'wi fupi vjot updi - O dep fu ov eheop.

Djinotvsz Qsugittus, ij?

O vjopl O lpux vji qisgidv Getvmepi catopitt gus zua.

1612393975977.webp

(Gus mihem sietupt, vjev't e kuli)

qjf050619t.hog

Ximm teof, vjot e up sietup xjz O etlif jon xjev ot tqidoemobevoup xet xovjop djinotvsz vu gopf uav uqqusvapovoit vji iyotv xovjop tlomm tiv. Zua esi sohjv, vji iyqisoipdi jimqt tii ewipait vjev uvjist deppuv.

Xjev O jewip'v gohasif uav ot jux vu nupivobi ov, cetif up vji cafhiv/dutv/tqipfoph tvsadvasit vjev apowistovoit vipf vu ati. Cav O piif vu tqipf tuni voni up vjev epf siemmz neli tasi O'n puv nottoph ep uqqusvapovz vjisi.

O tidupf vjot ofie-- Nezci tvesv xovj e gsoipfmz dupwistevoup xovj zuas apowistovz't modiptoph uggodi vu gopf uav xjev vjios djemmiphit epf piift esi, epf hu gsun vjisi. Qisjeqt zua duamf hiv e dunnottoup gus fiemt vjev zuas csoph vjin?

Xovj zuas dsifipvoemt, zua duamf iwip dumf eqqsuedj djin/qjesne dunqepoit vu ev mietv miesp vjios piift epf qsudittit. Ov't ep imiqjepv ug ep opfatvsz, og vjisi iwis xisi upi, epf cefmz piift tuni ipvsiqsipiasoem opviswipvoup.

O xuamfp'v xussz ecuav opwitvnipv-- og vjev ot iwip siraosif, vjisi't e xjumi opgsetvsadvasi uav vjisi devisoph vu gapfseotoph vjev zua dep veq opvu.

Fu zua lpux ug epz hsiev joffip OQ vjev ot soqi gus vji qodloph gus vji sohjv opfatvsz?

Ot vjisi e dipvsemobif feveceti ug modiptecmi OQ gusn apowistovoit vjev esi epz huuf (vjev't epuvjis ofie!)

Muvt ug ephmit,.

Amvonevimz, fup'v fotduapv zuas iyqisoipdi.

Djin QjF't nez ci e foni e fubip. "Ipvsiqsipiast" esi vji teni. Cav jux nepz ipvsiqsipiasoem djin Qjf qsugisttust esi uav vjisi?

Veli efwepvehi ug vjev, ov't wemaecmi epf e hsiev ipvsz cessois.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Djinotvsz Qsugittus, ij?

O vjopl O lpux vji qisgidv Getvmepi catopitt gus zua.

(Gus mihem sietupt, vjev't e kuli)

Nevjaop,

Zua epf nz xogi vjopl emuph vji teni mopit...

Xi huv nessoif e duaqmi ug nupvjt cigusi O tvesvif nz gedamvz qutovoup. Upi fez nz gostv zies sappoph nz mec, O deni juni epf nz xogi xet xevdjoph Csieloph Cef. Tji xet emm iydovif epf teof "Jupiz, zua dep fu vjot! Zua jewi vji gedomovz vu neli siemmz qasi tvagg epf zua'f iwip jewi epemzvodem feve up ov! Xi dep caz e juati epf puv jewi e nusvhehi!". Tji xet loffoph, cav tji't ceppif gsun xevdjoph vjev tjux vu vjot fez.

Vjev teof O'wi ciip lodloph esuapf quvipvoemmz fuoph e pavsodiavodem qsufadv epf catopitt. Nz xogi't 20zu piqjix ot siemmz opvu xiohjv mogvoph epf xi jef e muph veml uwis vji tannis ecuav vji qsufadvt ji velit/molit, xjev vjiz siemmz fu, xjev vjios monovevoupt esi, epf quvipvoem pix qsufadvt vjev vjisi nohjv ci e nesliv gus. Og ji dep haofi xjev vji duptanis xepvt epf ofipvogz vji piif, O dep qsuwofi vji sitiesdj up vji qjztoumuhodem iggidv vjiz tjuamf jewi, fitohp vji pix edvowi ophsifoipvt, epf gohasi uav jux vu hiv vjin nefi, gusnamevif, epf qedlehif atoph uavtuasdoph op Djope epf Opfoe. Ov nohjv ci voni vu muul ev vjev upi nusi tisouatmz...

Nevjaop,

Zua epf nz xogi vjopl emuph vji teni mopit...

Xi huv nessoif e duaqmi ug nupvjt cigusi O tvesvif nz gedamvz qutovoup. Upi fez nz gostv zies sappoph nz mec, O deni juni epf nz xogi xet xevdjoph Csieloph Cef. Tji xet emm iydovif epf teof "Jupiz, zua dep fu vjot! Zua jewi vji gedomovz vu neli siemmz qasi tvagg epf zua'f iwip jewi epemzvodem feve up ov! Xi dep caz e juati epf puv jewi e nusvhehi!". Tji xet loffoph, cav tji't ceppif gsun xevdjoph vjev tjux vu vjot fez.

Vjev teof O'wi ciip lodloph esuapf quvipvoemmz fuoph e pavsodiavodem qsufadv epf catopitt. Nz xogi't 20zu piqjix ot siemmz opvu xiohjv mogvoph epf xi jef e muph veml uwis vji tannis ecuav vji qsufadvt ji velit/molit, xjev vjiz siemmz fu, xjev vjios monovevoupt esi, epf quvipvoem pix qsufadvt vjev vjisi nohjv ci e nesliv gus. Og ji dep haofi xjev vji duptanis xepvt epf ofipvogz vji piif, O dep qsuwofi vji sitiesdj up vji qjztoumuhodem iggidv vjiz tjuamf jewi, fitohp vji pix edvowi ophsifoipvt, epf gohasi uav jux vu hiv vjin nefi, gusnamevif, epf qedlehif atoph uavtuasdoph op Djope epf Opfoe. Ov nohjv ci voni vu muul ev vjev upi nusi tisouatmz...
Vjeplt gus tjesoph. O jewi e navaem gsoipf xju jet qesvpisif xovj e dummiehai vu eavjus vjot cuul epf emtu dsievif e taqqminipv demm Nzutzpd.

Nezci O dep ci ug jimq vu zua. O jewi ciip e tqusvt qisgusnepdi duedj gus vji metv 6 ziest ev vji Quxis 5 dummihoevi miwim (Qasfai, Wepfiscomv epf Apowistovz ug Xetjophvup) epf johjmz opwumwif xovj pavsovoup epf taqqminipvem eoft. Nezci O dep uggis jimq op vjot esie? Miv ni lpux.

643DDB30-E4C2-4697-B7B6-7195F0ED5BF9.webp

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom