The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction, part TWO

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Oct 28, 2022
Roskilde, Denmark
Hello fastlaners

I have to admit that this forum had escaped my conscious mind for too long. I have so many good and even more bad excuses for letting that happen. I am just grateful that the email @MJ DeMarco send out about the upgrade (paid forum) caught my attention.

Funny thing is that I have been feeling a bit lost and in search of people to share this fastlane journey with. I live in Denmark and most people here seems to be happy employees with their set dreams which they just inherited from their parents. I was just curious about what kind of price this would end up at, and then I surfed a bit through some of the topics and i realized that I already have a community if peers to connect with. I had just forgotten.

I have always felt like the black sheep of the family. Not because any of us is especially difficult or strange, but for one simpel reason only. My family seems to LOVE the status quo. They fight to keep things as it is, they fear change as if it was the plague and here comes the baby sister who is on the other side of the scale. I have become the destroyer because I rarely do things the same way twice. Everytime I take a step, my family takes a step into their safe space. So the distance between us has only increased but I wouldn't change it for anything.

The part of my journey is to accept that I might be the Odd-One-Out but its better to stick out of the crowd than to follow blindly. And it helps me embrace that I might be the Odd-One-Out in here too (being a woman and a Dane, which either seems to be flooding this place ;) )

My life has improved in so many ways as I have been stepping into a new world where I am the one deciding the pace, the direction and the meaning of it all.

And one sentence that has ALWAYS been roaming inside me is this: there HAS to be another way to live life than just being content.

When I read the Unscripted book it was like MJ had read my mind and handed me the map of this other way to live and even though im not a fastlaner yet, I no longer doubt that there IS ANOTHER way to live than just repeating each day until we die :blush::bicep:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Welcome here Bohemi,
you will see a lot of people with a gold heart here.
Take time for visit Gold threads, you can learn a lot from them ;)
I wish you the best, see you soon !

Vamsi Interviews

Podcaster
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 12, 2024
Vancouver, BC
I live in Denmark and most people here seems to be happy employees with their set dreams which they just inherited from their parents.
Over a year ago, I interviewed a young Esports professional from Sweden, and he talked about how he felt pressured by the culture there to not stand not, not be ambitious, and not aim to achieve greatness. The idea he got from his parents was that he should be responsible, get a stable job, raise a good family, and keep his head down.

Then more recently while chatting with a Swedish streamer, I learnt about Jante's law. It's an interesting idea to discuss, especially since Denmark is one of the happiest countries in the world. So is happiness worth giving up individuality for?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...