The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • The Fastlane Forum Is Going Exclusively Private with Paid Access

After 17 years of my personal dedication to a freely accessible forum, the time has come for this forum to become a private, limited access community. To read more, visit the announcement thread or apply to become a member.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join today.

Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has helped entrepreneurs win their freedom with over 38,000 game-changing posts. Join over 90,000 members and a library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a fastlaner that is looking for a fastlaner (yep, that’s right)

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Almada64

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 23, 2022
Hey Fastlaners,

I’m an entrepreneur who made the leap to the US six years ago. With 12 years of business ownership under my belt (including a couple of ventures back home), I embarked on this American journey. Full disclosure: I didn’t arrive with a meticulously crafted plan. It was more like a mix of desire, some funds (not a fortune), and a business partner who also had to desire to move here with his family.

Fast-forward to today: I acquired a remodeling franchise and have been at the helm ever since. My original partner eventually returned home (didn’t fit the franchise model), leaving me to navigate the waters solo.

Now, let’s cut to the chase. So, what’s the whole point of this thread? I know this is not a classified and this can be considered an ad (because in part it is) but also a discussion about this idea. I’m on the hunt for someone like me—scratch that—someone better than me. Here’s the deal: I’ve been running the show for nearly eight years, making every critical decision, weathering every storm. But I’m tired of being a one-person band. I want to find someone who’s also in the trenches, struggling to grow their business or make it more profitable. Because let’s face it, doing it all alone is exhausting.

The Difference Between Owners and Employees:

Why not just hire someone good? In my humble opinion, employees, no matter how skilled, don’t carry the same weight. They don’t lie awake pondering the company’s overall health. They don’t brainstorm innovative solutions or dream up ways to boost profits. That’s where a business partner comes in..

Who Am I Looking For?

I seek an existing business owner facing the growth challenge. Perhaps you’ve developed a killer product or service that’s selling well, but the financials, sales, or management side is overwhelming. You’re a jack-of-all-trades, maybe even a genius, but you can’t do it all. That’s where I step in—a seasoned partner with a hunger for success.

My Qualities and Expertise:

• Versatility: I wear many hats—leadership, management, finance, sales, marketing—you name it. I create and follow processes, anticipate problems, and dive into the root cause when things go awry.

• Work Ethic: Laziness isn’t in my vocabulary. I hustle hard, train people to think critically, and ensure they understand the “why” behind their tasks. Honesty is also one of my high points. I don’t believe in success leaving people behind.

• Sales Savvy: I’ve mastered the Sandler Sales system (trust me, it’s gold) and soaked up Dale Carnegie’s wisdom on human relationships.

Now, you may wonder: Why isn’t this “knows-it-all” rich yet? Good question, and I have some reasons (which some of you may consider as excuses):

1. Knowledge Evolution: While I’ve been a business owner for over 12 years, the bulk of my knowledge has come from the past 2–3 years. It’s a relatively short span, and there’s still much to learn, obviously. If only I had known about MJ’s books back in the day…

2. Franchise Quandary: The franchise I bought dances on the edge of the CENTS commandments. It’s time to recalibrate and find a venture that aligns more closely with the Fastlane. I have a separated thread where I discuss this.

3. Product/Service Conundrum: I could sell my current business and start anew, but the big question remains: What service or product should I pursue? This is where I struggle. I can’t find a product or service that fits the Fastlane mode. I know MJ gives hundreds of ways to find this, but unfortunately, I haven’t found any yet. That’s where collaboration comes in—I’m seeking a partner who complements my skills and brings fresh ideas to the table.

Location Matters:

I’m based in sunny South Florida, close to Miami. Anywhere from South Miami to West Palm Beach would fit like a glove for my needs. But I’m open to discussing new possibilities beyond this range.

Not a Job, But a Partnership:

To be clear, I’m not here for a paycheck. I’m after a true partnership—a shared company. It might sound audacious to ask for, but if you believe in the power of collaboration, let’s talk. I’ll make my case, and we’ll explore how our synergy can ignite something remarkable.

So, if you’re out there—a fellow fastlaner yearning for a partner to share the load—let’s connect. Shoot me a message, and together, we’ll turbocharge our journey toward wealth and freedom.

Lastly, not sure if posting this under general business discussion is the best place. Please advise!

Keep the engines revving,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MohammadJouza

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 8, 2024
Jordan
Hey Fastlaners,

I’m an entrepreneur who made the leap to the US six years ago. With 12 years of business ownership under my belt (including a couple of ventures back home), I embarked on this American journey. Full disclosure: I didn’t arrive with a meticulously crafted plan. It was more like a mix of desire, some funds (not a fortune), and a business partner who also had to desire to move here with his family.

Fast-forward to today: I acquired a remodeling franchise and have been at the helm ever since. My original partner eventually returned home (didn’t fit the franchise model), leaving me to navigate the waters solo.

Now, let’s cut to the chase. So, what’s the whole point of this thread? I know this is not a classified and this can be considered an ad (because in part it is) but also a discussion about this idea. I’m on the hunt for someone like me—scratch that—someone better than me. Here’s the deal: I’ve been running the show for nearly eight years, making every critical decision, weathering every storm. But I’m tired of being a one-person band. I want to find someone who’s also in the trenches, struggling to grow their business or make it more profitable. Because let’s face it, doing it all alone is exhausting.

The Difference Between Owners and Employees:

Why not just hire someone good? In my humble opinion, employees, no matter how skilled, don’t carry the same weight. They don’t lie awake pondering the company’s overall health. They don’t brainstorm innovative solutions or dream up ways to boost profits. That’s where a business partner comes in..

Who Am I Looking For?

I seek an existing business owner facing the growth challenge. Perhaps you’ve developed a killer product or service that’s selling well, but the financials, sales, or management side is overwhelming. You’re a jack-of-all-trades, maybe even a genius, but you can’t do it all. That’s where I step in—a seasoned partner with a hunger for success.

My Qualities and Expertise:

• Versatility: I wear many hats—leadership, management, finance, sales, marketing—you name it. I create and follow processes, anticipate problems, and dive into the root cause when things go awry.

• Work Ethic: Laziness isn’t in my vocabulary. I hustle hard, train people to think critically, and ensure they understand the “why” behind their tasks. Honesty is also one of my high points. I don’t believe in success leaving people behind.

• Sales Savvy: I’ve mastered the Sandler Sales system (trust me, it’s gold) and soaked up Dale Carnegie’s wisdom on human relationships.

Now, you may wonder: Why isn’t this “knows-it-all” rich yet? Good question, and I have some reasons (which some of you may consider as excuses):

1. Knowledge Evolution: While I’ve been a business owner for over 12 years, the bulk of my knowledge has come from the past 2–3 years. It’s a relatively short span, and there’s still much to learn, obviously. If only I had known about MJ’s books back in the day…

2. Franchise Quandary: The franchise I bought dances on the edge of the CENTS commandments. It’s time to recalibrate and find a venture that aligns more closely with the Fastlane. I have a separated thread where I discuss this.

3. Product/Service Conundrum: I could sell my current business and start anew, but the big question remains: What service or product should I pursue? This is where I struggle. I can’t find a product or service that fits the Fastlane mode. I know MJ gives hundreds of ways to find this, but unfortunately, I haven’t found any yet. That’s where collaboration comes in—I’m seeking a partner who complements my skills and brings fresh ideas to the table.

Location Matters:

I’m based in sunny South Florida, close to Miami. Anywhere from South Miami to West Palm Beach would fit like a glove for my needs. But I’m open to discussing new possibilities beyond this range.

Not a Job, But a Partnership:

To be clear, I’m not here for a paycheck. I’m after a true partnership—a shared company. It might sound audacious to ask for, but if you believe in the power of collaboration, let’s talk. I’ll make my case, and we’ll explore how our synergy can ignite something remarkable.

So, if you’re out there—a fellow fastlaner yearning for a partner to share the load—let’s connect. Shoot me a message, and together, we’ll turbocharge our journey toward wealth and freedom.

Lastly, not sure if posting this under general business discussion is the best place. Please advise!

Keep the engines revving,
Intrested please check my about page to know more about me

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

This isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. Since 2007, multi-millionaire entrepreneur and best-selling author MJ DeMarco has been a daily, hands-on mentor at the Fastlane Forum, authoring a staggering 38,000 posts filled with invaluable insights, strategies, and advice. When you join Fastlane, you’re not merely becoming a member—you’re entering MJ’s inner circle, a supportive home where you’re never left to navigate alone. Embrace the power of true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs yearly
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Post comments, react, ask questions.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads

$197 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.