The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motivational Quotes

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
large.png
images

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
"Magic is pretty simple: It comes down to training, practice, and experimentation, followed up by ridiculous pursuit and relentless perseverance." - David Blaine

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mowealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Feb 18, 2014
World Traveler
1. Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today.

2. If you don't believe in yourself, no one will.

3. If it's important to you, you'll find a way, if not, you'll find an excuse.

4. They'll hate on your success like they don't have the same 24 hours.

5. One day, this pain will make sense to you.

6. Try and fail, but don't fail to try.

7. Don't be upset with the results you didn't get, with the work you didn't do.

8. If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the raffle. (Can be interpreted in many ways; if you don't take the risk, you can't be successful)

9. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

10. It takes years to become an "overnight" sensation.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Success is better if you enjoy the process of succeeding.

Woah. This is really good.

Was this your quote?

Seriously - if you don't enjoy the PROCESS, with the ups and downs, your entrepreneurial journey is going to much harder.

Thank you for posting this. Speed+

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
"When you show yourself to the world and display your talents, you naturally stir all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity... you cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others"

~ Robert Greene

GeorgiaHustle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 4, 2016
Atlanta, GA
“One of my old coaches used to tell me that 80 percent of the things we spend our time worrying and having nightmares about never actually happen. We spend so much of our lives racking our brains about things that will never materialize.” -Brock Lesnar, WWE and UFC Champion

GeorgiaHustle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 4, 2016
Atlanta, GA
"It has been said that the individual is perfected far more by work than by reading, by action more than by study, by character more than by biography; these are courses that are given by the University of Life more completely than in all other institutions known to men" - Russell Conwell

Luke.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jan 13, 2016
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts - Winston Churchill

If you spend too much time thinking about the thing, you'll never get the thing done - Bruce Lee

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited:

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
LOL i have a few on the wall but do to new furn they got taken down, however. One night my girlfriend and I just need to relax from all the steress so we went to this hole in the wall chinese place that turned out to be aweosme. After some good food and relax i cracked open my fortune cookie and it read

":) Itsbetter to have a hen tomorrow than and egg today"

i thought that was fitting. I will post the others when i find them

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
" Start believing in yourself and the world will start believing in you."
Author Unknown

" You cannot take the cubs unless you enter the tiger's den."
Author Unknown

Jill

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2008
Frisco, TX (Dallas)
Through many years of ingesting books, tapes and seminars, I have dozens (hundreds?) of motivation quotes at the tip of my tongue. But I think the one that has always moved me the most is this:

This is the beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use as I WILL.
I can waste it... or use it for good.
But what I do today is important,
Because I am exchanging a day of my life for it!
When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever,
Leaving in its place something that I have traded for it.
I want it to be gain, and not loss;
Good and not evil;
Success and not failure;
In order that I shall not regret the price I have paid for it.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
YOUR LIFE AT THIS VERY MOMENT IS THE FRUIT OF YOUR CHOICES AND DECISIONS. Your decisions are made in seconds, yet, their consequences transcend your lifetime. -M.J.

“Screw the job search; if I can’t get a job, I’ll make my own jobs”. -M.J.

1) Fill needs. Solve problems. And if its being done? DO IT BETTER than anyone else. -M.J.

13) Don’t confuse “get rich quick” with “get rich easy”. I worked heavy hours for years — the difference was, I enjoyed it and felt I was growing and improving myself. When work is fun, it isn’t work. -M.J.

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
-Steve Jobs

Your time is limited, so dont waste it living someone elses life. Dont be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other peoples thinking. Dont let the noise of others opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. -Steve Jobs

Mike McDermott : If you had it to do all over again, knowing what would happen,
would you make the same choice?
Professor Petrovsky : What choice?
Professor Petrovsky : We can't run from who we are, our destiny chooses us.
-Martin Landau Rounders 1998

"Dicky Fox : I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life.
I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success.
Dicky Fox : If this
[points to heart]
Dicky Fox : is empty, this
[points to head]
Dicky Fox : doesn't matter.
-Jared Jussim
Jerry Maguire

"The Brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all" -unknown

Man is made or unmade by himself.
In the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself, he also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy, strength and peace.
By the right choice and the true appreciation of thought, man ascends to divine perfection. By the abuse and wrong application of thought he descends below the level of the beast. Between these two are all the grades of character, and man is their maker and master.
Of all the beautiful truths pertaining to the soul, none is more gladning nor fruitful of divine promise and confidence than this: That man is the master of thought, the molder of character, and the maker and shaper of condition, environment and destiny…-Unknown

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. -Michelangelo

I guess the point of where I’m going with this is that not everyone can be wealthy in a financial sense, but everyone can live an equally fulfilling, happy and enjoyable life.

Because people don’t have money I believe they don’t concentrate on being happy because they think that if they had money they would automatically live happily ever after and thus live their life on lotto tickets and if only’s.

But don’t get me wrong, wealth is a legitimate and worthy goal to pursue, and if you want it bad enough you will find it in even the darkest corners of hardship. Just don’t let it be a condition on your right to enjoy life now, because that is a right I believe we are all inherently bestowed.
-Cantwait2

Tlcalis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 25, 2012

OzzieRob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 3, 2013
Perth, Australia
It's keep me going reading motivational quotes.

Donald Trumps father used to send Donald quotes in the mail on a card by Aristotle. It helped him tackle his business when times got hard.

One of my personal favourites is: "Help other people get what they want - and you'll get what you want. (Author: Mary Kay Ash)

Cheers
Rob
Perth, West Australia

G

GuestUser156

Today, it is four years ago one of my favorite skiers died. May he rest in peace.

The year before he died, he sustained a dramatic brain injury,
and literally relearned EVERYTHING to become an even better skier than he was before. His motivation is insane.

He says something very powerful at the end of this clip, which I wanted to share with you:

I have to. I have to, because that's what I want with my life,
and what I want with my life I am willing to work for,
and what I am willing to work for, I am definitely going to achieve.

If you have five minutes, watch the whole thing:
RIP

Last edited by a moderator:

Saba

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 25, 2014
Paris, FRANCE
“The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next. The difference between the two is living fully and just existing.” - Michael E. Gerber

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.