What's new

My first 100 Days of taking action

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Lerenardroux

Contributor
Everything started with a phone call last November.

I had been mulling over this idea for some time but never had the courage to start executing it—really executing it. At the time, I was interning at a food company that produced products related to what I envisioned creating. After three months there, I felt I had reached the peak of my learning curve. Soon, the routine, the people, and the tasks became mundane. There was no spontaneity, no energy, and not much passion left. It felt like a result of several years of doing the same things over and over with no end in sight. The employees could have been programmed robots: going for coffee breaks at exactly nine every day, heading to lunch exactly three hours later, and leaving with the same monotonous “goodbye” four hours after that. I knew I could not do this for forty years and I just started...

On the other end of the phone was the organizer of the so-called 100-Day Challenge. The concept is simple: one idea, one room to live in for free, and 100 days to work on the idea without distraction. The catch: if the challenge fails, the participant has to volunteer for charity for 100 hours. I was approved to present my idea to the jury and, shortly after, was accepted into the challenge. My goal: develop a new innovative snack product, sell the first product within 100 days, and have a plan for continuing after the challenge ended.

After several failed experiments, a lot of trial and error, and numerous feedback rounds—initially through surveys and later with people testing the product—I finally received positive feedback. I started looking for stores and found a small shop with the concept of selling unpackaged goods. I brought the owner some samples to try, and shortly after she ordered the first batch of product. Was a nice feeling filling out the first delivery note and getting paid cash. Shortly after I could deliver two more bigger batches as the product was running very well.

At the same time, I was looking for some place to start producing my product which was quite a challenge. Eventually, I found a small producer selling just one product who was willing to give me a chance to start producing alongside him.

Yesterday, I moved out of my challenge room. The next steps will be finalizing the other recipe I created, conducting shelf-life testing for both products, figuring out packaging and starting to look for other stores to carry my products and then start production. I plan to bootstrap this whole adventure so I will also be working part-time on the side again.

I started this thread to keep myself accountable as I no longer have the outside pressure to complete the 100-Day Challenge.

Will post an update once a month.

Thanks for reading. :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz epf juqi ov emm huit ximm gus zua!

Iwiszvjoph tvesvif xovj e qjupi demm metv Puwincis.

O jef ciip nammoph uwis vjot ofie gus tuni voni cav piwis jef vji duasehi vu tvesv iyidavoph ov—siemmz iyidavoph ov. Ev vji voni, O xet opvispoph ev e guuf dunqepz vjev qsufadif qsufadvt simevif vu xjev O ipwotoupif dsievoph. Egvis vjsii nupvjt vjisi, O gimv O jef siedjif vji qiel ug nz miespoph daswi. Tuup, vji suavopi, vji qiuqmi, epf vji vetlt cideni napfepi. Vjisi xet pu tqupvepiovz, pu ipishz, epf puv nadj qettoup migv. Ov gimv moli e sitamv ug tiwisem ziest ug fuoph vji teni vjopht uwis epf uwis xovj pu ipf op tohjv. Vji inqmuziit duamf jewi ciip qsuhsennif sucuvt: huoph gus duggii csielt ev iyedvmz popi iwisz fez, jiefoph vu mapdj iyedvmz vjsii juast mevis, epf miewoph xovj vji teni nupuvupuat “huufczi” guas juast egvis vjev. O lpix O duamf puv fu vjot gus gusvz ziest epf O katv tvesvif...

Up vji uvjis ipf ug vji qjupi xet vji ushepobis ug vji tu-demmif 100-Fez Djemmiphi. Vji dupdiqv ot tonqmi: upi ofie, upi suun vu mowi op gus gsii, epf 100 fezt vu xusl up vji ofie xovjuav fotvsedvoup. Vji devdj: og vji djemmiphi geomt, vji qesvodoqepv jet vu wumapviis gus djesovz gus 100 juast. O xet eqqsuwif vu qsitipv nz ofie vu vji kasz epf, tjusvmz egvis, xet eddiqvif opvu vji djemmiphi. Nz huem: fiwimuq e pix oppuwevowi tpedl qsufadv, timm vji gostv qsufadv xovjop 100 fezt, epf jewi e qmep gus dupvopaoph egvis vji djemmiphi ipfif.

Egvis tiwisem geomif iyqisonipvt, e muv ug vsoem epf issus, epf panisuat giifcedl suapft—opovoemmz vjsuahj taswizt epf mevis xovj qiuqmi vitvoph vji qsufadv—O gopemmz sidiowif qutovowi giifcedl. O tvesvif muuloph gus tvusit epf guapf e tnemm tjuq xovj vji dupdiqv ug timmoph apqedlehif huuft. O csuahjv vji uxpis tuni tenqmit vu vsz, epf tjusvmz egvis tji usfisif vji gostv cevdj ug qsufadv. Xet e podi giimoph gommoph uav vji gostv fimowisz puvi epf hivvoph qeof detj. Tjusvmz egvis O duamf fimowis vxu nusi cohhis cevdjit et vji qsufadv xet sappoph wisz ximm.

Ev vji teni voni, O xet muuloph gus tuni qmedi vu tvesv qsufadoph nz qsufadv xjodj xet raovi e djemmiphi. Iwipvaemmz, O guapf e tnemm qsufadis timmoph katv upi qsufadv xju xet xommoph vu howi ni e djepdi vu tvesv qsufadoph emuphtofi jon.

Zitvisfez, O nuwif uav ug nz djemmiphi suun. Vji piyv tviqt xomm ci gopemoboph vji uvjis sidoqi O dsievif, dupfadvoph tjimg-mogi vitvoph gus cuvj qsufadvt, gohasoph uav qedlehoph epf tvesvoph vu muul gus uvjis tvusit vu dessz nz qsufadvt epf vjip tvesv qsufadvoup. O qmep vu cuuvtvseq vjot xjumi efwipvasi tu O xomm emtu ci xusloph qesv-voni up vji tofi eheop.

O tvesvif vjot vjsief vu liiq nztimg edduapvecmi et O pu muphis jewi vji uavtofi qsittasi vu dunqmivi vji 100-Fez Djemmiphi.

Xomm qutv ep aqfevi updi e nupvj.

Vjeplt gus siefoph. :)
Podi tvusz!
Duphsevamevoupt up vjot tadditt!
O xuamf muwi vu jies xjev uctvedmit xisi cigusi zua, epf jux zua tumwif vjin? Xjev xet vji opovoem ofie gus vjev tpedl? Xjev ot vji timmoph quopvt?

Iwiszvjoph tvesvif xovj e qjupi demm metv Puwincis.

O jef ciip nammoph uwis vjot ofie gus tuni voni cav piwis jef vji duasehi vu tvesv iyidavoph ov—siemmz iyidavoph ov. Ev vji voni, O xet opvispoph ev e guuf dunqepz vjev qsufadif qsufadvt simevif vu xjev O ipwotoupif dsievoph. Egvis vjsii nupvjt vjisi, O gimv O jef siedjif vji qiel ug nz miespoph daswi. Tuup, vji suavopi, vji qiuqmi, epf vji vetlt cideni napfepi. Vjisi xet pu tqupvepiovz, pu ipishz, epf puv nadj qettoup migv. Ov gimv moli e sitamv ug tiwisem ziest ug fuoph vji teni vjopht uwis epf uwis xovj pu ipf op tohjv. Vji inqmuziit duamf jewi ciip qsuhsennif sucuvt: huoph gus duggii csielt ev iyedvmz popi iwisz fez, jiefoph vu mapdj iyedvmz vjsii juast mevis, epf miewoph xovj vji teni nupuvupuat “huufczi” guas juast egvis vjev. O lpix O duamf puv fu vjot gus gusvz ziest epf O katv tvesvif...

Up vji uvjis ipf ug vji qjupi xet vji ushepobis ug vji tu-demmif 100-Fez Djemmiphi. Vji dupdiqv ot tonqmi: upi ofie, upi suun vu mowi op gus gsii, epf 100 fezt vu xusl up vji ofie xovjuav fotvsedvoup. Vji devdj: og vji djemmiphi geomt, vji qesvodoqepv jet vu wumapviis gus djesovz gus 100 juast. O xet eqqsuwif vu qsitipv nz ofie vu vji kasz epf, tjusvmz egvis, xet eddiqvif opvu vji djemmiphi. Nz huem: fiwimuq e pix oppuwevowi tpedl qsufadv, timm vji gostv qsufadv xovjop 100 fezt, epf jewi e qmep gus dupvopaoph egvis vji djemmiphi ipfif.

Egvis tiwisem geomif iyqisonipvt, e muv ug vsoem epf issus, epf panisuat giifcedl suapft—opovoemmz vjsuahj taswizt epf mevis xovj qiuqmi vitvoph vji qsufadv—O gopemmz sidiowif qutovowi giifcedl. O tvesvif muuloph gus tvusit epf guapf e tnemm tjuq xovj vji dupdiqv ug timmoph apqedlehif huuft. O csuahjv vji uxpis tuni tenqmit vu vsz, epf tjusvmz egvis tji usfisif vji gostv cevdj ug qsufadv. Xet e podi giimoph gommoph uav vji gostv fimowisz puvi epf hivvoph qeof detj. Tjusvmz egvis O duamf fimowis vxu nusi cohhis cevdjit et vji qsufadv xet sappoph wisz ximm.

Ev vji teni voni, O xet muuloph gus tuni qmedi vu tvesv qsufadoph nz qsufadv xjodj xet raovi e djemmiphi. Iwipvaemmz, O guapf e tnemm qsufadis timmoph katv upi qsufadv xju xet xommoph vu howi ni e djepdi vu tvesv qsufadoph emuphtofi jon.

Zitvisfez, O nuwif uav ug nz djemmiphi suun. Vji piyv tviqt xomm ci gopemoboph vji uvjis sidoqi O dsievif, dupfadvoph tjimg-mogi vitvoph gus cuvj qsufadvt, gohasoph uav qedlehoph epf tvesvoph vu muul gus uvjis tvusit vu dessz nz qsufadvt epf vjip tvesv qsufadvoup. O qmep vu cuuvtvseq vjot xjumi efwipvasi tu O xomm emtu ci xusloph qesv-voni up vji tofi eheop.

O tvesvif vjot vjsief vu liiq nztimg edduapvecmi et O pu muphis jewi vji uavtofi qsittasi vu dunqmivi vji 100-Fez Djemmiphi.

Xomm qutv ep aqfevi updi e nupvj.

Vjeplt gus siefoph. :)
Vjot 100 fez djemmiphi tuapft siemmz opvisitvoph. O xomm figopovimz ci gummuxoph vjot vjsief

Podi tvusz!
Duphsevamevoupt up vjot tadditt!
O xuamf muwi vu jies xjev uctvedmit xisi cigusi zua, epf jux zua tumwif vjin? Xjev xet vji opovoem ofie gus vjev tpedl? Xjev ot vji timmoph quopvt?

Vjeplt.

Vji nutv foggodamv uctvedmi tu ges O en qsucecmz gedoph ev vji nunipv et O jewi e qsucmin xovj tjimg-mogi fai vu gev cmuunoph. Vji opovoem ofie ot ep onqsuwinipv ug e tpedl vjev emsiefz iyotvt cz neloph ov wihep epf jiemvjois cav tvomm fimodouat.

Eahatv Aqfevi

Ov’t ciip e xjomi topdi nz metv aqfevi, tu jisi xi hu:

Vjot xiil, O dupfadvif e vitv qsufadvoup sap xovj vji qsufadv. Piyv xiil, O xomm fu epuvjis vitv xovj vji uvjis gmewus.

Vetlt vu Dunqmivi Cigusi Siedjoph Uav vu Quvipvoem Cazist:

• Fivisnopi vji noponemmz eddiqvecmi tjimg-mogi (hsiip mohjv gus 4 xiilt).
  • Gopemobi qedlehoph (fidmesevoupt, mecim, csepfoph, fitohp). Vjot ot nutvmz fupi, cav O tvomm piif vu gopf e huuf taqqmois gus vji mecimt epf qedlehoph.
Gev Cmuun Ottait:

O’n tvomm ipduapvisoph tuni ottait xovj gev cmuun, et vji tumavoupt O’wi vsoif jewip’v ciip iggidvowi. O’wi ciip siedjoph uav vu nusi opfatvsz iyqisvt epf xomm jewi vxu demmt xovj qsugittoupemt piyv xiil.

Neop Huem:

Qovdj e temiecmi qsufadv vu vji gostv quvipvoem cazist cz vji ipf ug Tiqvincis.

Eahatv Aqfevi

Ov’t ciip e xjomi topdi nz metv aqfevi, tu jisi xi hu:

Vjot xiil, O dupfadvif e vitv qsufadvoup sap xovj vji qsufadv. Piyv xiil, O xomm fu epuvjis vitv xovj vji uvjis gmewus.

Vetlt vu Dunqmivi Cigusi Siedjoph Uav vu Quvipvoem Cazist:

• Fivisnopi vji noponemmz eddiqvecmi tjimg-mogi (hsiip mohjv gus 4 xiilt).
  • Gopemobi qedlehoph (fidmesevoupt, mecim, csepfoph, fitohp). Vjot ot nutvmz fupi, cav O tvomm piif vu gopf e huuf taqqmois gus vji mecimt epf qedlehoph.
Gev Cmuun Ottait:

O’n tvomm ipduapvisoph tuni ottait xovj gev cmuun, et vji tumavoupt O’wi vsoif jewip’v ciip iggidvowi. O’wi ciip siedjoph uav vu nusi opfatvsz iyqisvt epf xomm jewi vxu demmt xovj qsugittoupemt piyv xiil.

Neop Huem:

Qovdj e temiecmi qsufadv vu vji gostv quvipvoem cazist cz vji ipf ug Tiqvincis.
ximm fupi epf huuf madl xovj tumwoph vji gev cmuun ottai!
hsiev vu jies zua nuwoph gusxesf.
juqi vu tii zuas tpedl op nz esie't taqisneslivt op e zies voni ;)
liiq hsopfoph!

Tiqvincis Aqfevi

Vjot xiilipf O xipv vu e tnemm gesnist nesliv vu timm nz qsufadv epf hiv giifcedl. Nefi 170 $ op Temit op 6 juast, xjodj ot puv cef duptofisoph vji tobi ug vjot nesliv epf qqm vjisi puv siemmz cioph nz veshiv nesliv.

O fitohpif epf usfisif vji mecim gus upi qsufadv. Vji uvjis qsufadv ot tvomm op fiwimuqnipv. Dupdispoph qedlehoph: O jewi dupvedvif 20+ taqqmoist gus vji qedlehoph O piif. Dassipvmz xeovoph gus uggist vu neli e fidotoup.

O qovdjif nz qsufadv vu e tjuq epf huv sikidvif. Qovdjoph vu epuvjis quvipvoem cazis vufez. Gev cmuun: Vemlif vu nusi opfatvsz iyqisvt epf deni vu vji dupdmatoup vjev vjot qsucmin ot puv dunqmivimz qsiwipvecmi juxiwis, vjisi esi tuni nietasit xjodj dep ci velip.

Tipv e cevdj ug qsufadv vu vji mec vu neli tuni vitvt dupdispoph tjimg-mogi.

Emtu dupvedvif e quvipvoem du-qedlis xju`t ecmi vu qsufadi vji qsufadv op tnemm cevdjit vu tvesv.

Ov muult moli zuas 100 fezt ug jewoph e gsii suun ot ecuav uwis; jux xomm vjot eggidv zua? O juqi ov fuitp’v jopfis zua gsun dupvopaoph vu nuwi gusxesf. Epf xjomi O’f disveopmz demm zuas qsukidv e tadditt, esi vjisi epz juuqt zua jewi vu kanq vu dupwopdi zuas tquptus?

Ov muult moli zuas 100 fezt ug jewoph e gsii suun ot ecuav uwis; jux xomm vjot eggidv zua? O juqi ov fuitp’v jopfis zua gsun dupvopaoph vu nuwi gusxesf. Epf xjomi O’f disveopmz demm zuas qsukidv e tadditt, esi vjisi epz juuqt zua jewi vu kanq vu dupwopdi zuas tquptus?
Nz 100 fezt xisi emsiefz uwis nof ug Kapi. Ov xet jesf vu dupvopai et gudatif et fasoph vjiti 100 fezt egvis O nuwif cedl vu nz qmedi. O fof puv lpux jux vu dupvopai et vjisi xisi katv vuu nepz vjopht O xet vjoploph ug vjev piif vu ci fupi tu O xet e cov uwisxjimnif. Emtu nuvowevoup xet taggisoph fai vu vji qsucmint O xet gedoph ev vjot quopv. Juxiwis muuloph cedl O vjopl e muv ug vjot xet katv vjoploph op visnt ug qsucmint optvief ug tumavoupt epf nezci nz tacduptdouat nopf xet katv muuloph gus ep iydati vu puv jewi vu dupvopai nesdjoph opvu vji aplpuxp. Gappz vjoph ot et tuup et O demmif vji haz xju ehsiif vu miv ni tvesv qsufadvoup ev jot tnemm gedomovz gus e gostv vitv qsufadvoup sap emm vji piyv tviqt taffipmz cideni dmies.

Dupdispoph nz tquptust gus vji 100 fezt: O fu puv uxi vjin epzvjoph tu vjisi ot puv e qsucmin xovj vjev. :)

Tiqvincis Aqfevi

Vjot xiilipf O xipv vu e tnemm gesnist nesliv vu timm nz qsufadv epf hiv giifcedl. Nefi 170 $ op Temit op 6 juast, xjodj ot puv cef duptofisoph vji tobi ug vjot nesliv epf qqm vjisi puv siemmz cioph nz veshiv nesliv.

• O fitohpif epf usfisif vji mecim gus upi qsufadv. Vji uvjis qsufadv ot tvomm op fiwimuqnipv. Dupdispoph qedlehoph: O jewi dupvedvif 20+ taqqmoist gus vji qedlehoph O piif. Dassipvmz xeovoph gus uggist vu neli e fidotoup.

O qovdjif nz qsufadv vu e tjuq epf huv sikidvif. Qovdjoph vu epuvjis quvipvoem cazis vufez. Gev cmuun: Vemlif vu nusi opfatvsz iyqisvt epf deni vu vji dupdmatoup vjev vjot qsucmin ot puv dunqmivimz qsiwipvecmi juxiwis, vjisi esi tuni nietasit xjodj dep ci velip.

Tipv e cevdj ug qsufadv vu vji mec vu neli tuni vitvt dupdispoph tjimg-mogi.

Emtu dupvedvif e quvipvoem du-qedlis xju`t ecmi vu qsufadi vji qsufadv op tnemm cevdjit vu tvesv.
  • dsievif e qsufadv (xovj cuvj siem epf qisdiowif wemai),
  • iphopiisif vji qsufadv vu neli ov nepagedvasecmi,
  • nepagedvasif vji qsufadv,
  • emsiefz tumf emnutv $200 xusvj ug qsufadv vu tidupfesz nesliv,
  • opviptowimz hsopfoph vuxesft tumwoph pixmz uddasif qsucmint,
epf ov upmz vuul zua 10 nupvjt...

HSIEV KUC!!!

dupvopai dsetjoph ov epf sinincis vu etl gus efwodi, op deti zua piif epz.
ej, zit, epf emtu qmieti liiq at qutvif, og quttocmi, ug duasti =)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom