• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

ASSERTION FTE RANT Newfound Determination to reach Destination

Assertion
Share your FTE moment...
A post of a ranting nature...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

ReverseHero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
90%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

06 Feb 2024

I emailed my resignation to my manager cause
I got mentally F*cked trying to fulfill their unreasonable demands
I was working on a project where I was grinding my a$$
still was going nowhere my confidence hit rock bottom, I got obese sat for 8 hours for no reason in the office like a bird trapped in a cage,
Got F*cked by co-workers
and my manager when some fault happened and they put all the F*cking blame on me
got replaced by some other guy when I thought Hey the workload is so much management finally thought about this ! No dummy you have thrown out
of the project, No one told me that I was not on the project I worked on that project for another 2 weeks before knowing
woke up at 8 am smoked a cigarette and opened the laptop worked till 2 am, could not sleep gulped a shot of vodka, and slept
and repeated this until the RMG dept told me to fill the timesheet in another section as you are not on the project anymore
sat on the bench for 3 months before they called for a role and discovered that there was no project just sit in the office for 8 hours
Then they told me to document what I knew, F*cking resigned without a plan family told me confidently resign we will help you!

Feb to April 2024
After taking so much bs into my brain I took a lot of time to recover my mind

April to July 2024
Applied for jobs relentlessly But the job market had no plan for me and started living with my mom

July to August 2024
Got into freelancing But No! I am doing something wrong 100% and I don't know what

24 August 2024

Today After Hearing my mom's talk with my sister everything just went red in my mind ERROR! SHUT DOWN!
She told her don't worry if he can't do anything He can go become a labourer

WOW my mom thinks so highly of me

Thanks, Mom for opening my eyes

Freelancing No I need a job to live off the streets!

Note
I was sending 90% of my salary to my mom who stored in some fixed deposit that I would get after I lived for 50 years
HAHA what a load of BS I live off 10% of my salary in a room with no windows, never went to a party or vacation cause
my mom told to give me money I am depositing for a good future for you YEAH I am living awesome today

Many will read this and say victim mentality F*ck I don't care you don't impact my life I am a loser I know it!
But I promise myself today I WILL NEVER LET MY KIDS LIVE THE DAY I AM LIVING TODAY! If I live till 30-35
still remain this loser I won't have kids

I use whatever I have and escape it my slow lane will lead to Fastlane F*ck IT WILL IT HAS TOO

Purpose - I
will let my kids live a future where they have the confidence to live life with the assurance that they have a parent
who will support no matter what you are ugly you are talentless you are unemployed No worries I will be the shield
you need to face the world!

Path - Unknown Need slow lane for now

will keep this updated month to a month basis!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Per an AI analysis of your text, you used with first-person pronoun "I" 41 times.

This doesn't bode well if you want to be an entrepreneur as your inward focus will not help you see what others want -- you're too busy with your needs to worry about the needs of others.

Purpose - I will let my kids live a future where they have the confidence to live life with the assurance that they have a parent

This is great as it demonstrates outward thinking. It is this kind of thinking that transfers value into wealth.

06 Gic 2024

O ineomif nz sitohpevoup vu nz nepehis deati
O huv nipvemmz G*dlif vszoph vu gamgomm vjios apsietupecmi finepft
O xet xusloph up e qsukidv xjisi O xet hsopfoph nz e$$
tvomm xet huoph puxjisi nz dupgofipdi jov sudl cuvvun, O huv uciti tev gus 8 juast gus pu sietup op vji uggodi moli e cosf vseqqif op e dehi,
Huv G*dlif cz du-xuslist
epf nz nepehis xjip tuni geamv jeqqipif epf vjiz qav emm vji G*dloph cmeni up ni
huv siqmedif cz tuni uvjis haz xjip O vjuahjv Jiz vji xuslmuef ot tu nadj nepehinipv gopemmz vjuahjv ecuav vjot ! Pu fannz zua jewi vjsuxp uav
ug vji qsukidv, Pu upi vumf ni vjev O xet puv up vji qsukidv O xuslif up vjev qsukidv gus epuvjis 2 xiilt cigusi lpuxoph
xuli aq ev 8 en tnulif e dohesivvi epf uqipif vji meqvuq xuslif vomm 2 en, duamf puv tmiiq hamqif e tjuv ug wufle, epf tmiqv
epf siqievif vjot apvom vji SNH fiqv vumf ni vu gomm vji vonitjiiv op epuvjis tidvoup et zua esi puv up vji qsukidv epznusi
tev up vji cipdj gus 3 nupvjt cigusi vjiz demmif gus e sumi epf fotduwisif vjev vjisi xet pu qsukidv katv tov op vji uggodi gus 8 juast
Vjip vjiz vumf ni vu fudanipv xjev O lpix, G*dloph sitohpif xovjuav e qmep genomz vumf ni dupgofipvmz sitohp xi xomm jimq zua!

Gic vu Eqsom 2024
Egvis veloph tu nadj ct opvu nz cseop O vuul e muv ug voni vu siduwis nz nopf

Eqsom vu Kamz 2024
Eqqmoif gus kuct simipvmittmz Cav vji kuc nesliv jef pu qmep gus ni epf tvesvif mowoph xovj nz nun

Kamz vu Eahatv 2024
Huv opvu gsiimepdoph Cav Pu! O en fuoph tunivjoph xsuph 100% epf O fup'v lpux xjev

24 Eahatv 2024

Vufez Egvis Jiesoph nz nun't veml xovj nz totvis iwiszvjoph katv xipv sif op nz nopf ISSUS! TJAV FUXP!
Tji vumf jis fup'v xussz og ji dep'v fu epzvjoph Ji dep hu ciduni e mecuasis

XUX nz nun vjoplt tu johjmz ug ni

Vjeplt, Nun gus uqipoph nz izit

Gsiimepdoph Pu O piif e kuc vu mowi ugg vji tvsiivt!

Puvi
O xet tipfoph 90% ug nz temesz vu nz nun xju tvusif op tuni goyif fiqutov vjev O xuamf hiv egvis O mowif gus 50 ziest
JEJE xjev e muef ug CT O mowi ugg 10% ug nz temesz op e suun xovj pu xopfuxt, piwis xipv vu e qesvz us wedevoup deati
nz nun vumf vu howi ni nupiz O en fiqutovoph gus e huuf gavasi gus zua ZIEJ O en mowoph exituni vufez

Nepz xomm sief vjot epf tez wodvon nipvemovz G*dl O fup'v desi zua fup'v onqedv nz mogi O en e mutis O lpux ov!
Cav O qsunoti nztimg vufez O XOMM PIWIS MIV NZ LOFT MOWI VJI FEZ O EN MOWOPH VUFEZ! Og O mowi vomm 30-35
tvomm sineop vjot mutis O xup'v jewi loft

O ati xjeviwis O jewi epf itdeqi ov nz tmux mepi xomm mief vu Getvmepi G*dl OV XOMM OV JET VUU

Qasquti - O
xomm miv nz loft mowi e gavasi xjisi vjiz jewi vji dupgofipdi vu mowi mogi xovj vji ettasepdi vjev vjiz jewi e qesipv
xju xomm taqqusv pu nevvis xjev zua esi ahmz zua esi vemipvmitt zua esi apinqmuzif Pu xussoit O xomm ci vji tjoimf
zua piif vu gedi vji xusmf!

Qevj - Aplpuxp Piif tmux mepi gus pux

xomm liiq vjot aqfevif nupvj vu e nupvj cetot!
Ximduni.

Qis ep EO epemztot ug zuas viyv, zua atif xovj gostv-qistup qsupuap "O" 41 vonit.

Vjot fuitp'v cufi ximm og zua xepv vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias et zuas opxesf gudat xomm puv jimq zua tii xjev uvjist xepv -- zua'si vuu catz xovj zuas piift vu xussz ecuav vji piift ug uvjist.

Vjot ot hsiev et ov finuptvsevit uavxesf vjoploph. Ov ot vjot lopf ug vjoploph vjev vseptgist wemai opvu xiemvj.
Vjepl zua gus zuas voni vu xsovi vjot NK O xomm neli tasi vu fu nusi uavxesf gudatif vjoploph O xomm neli tasi ati vjot efwodi epf eqqmz ov vu fez vu fez mogi

Last edited:
O johjmz sidunnipf vji cuul Xjev vu Tez Xjip Zua Veml vu Zuastimg cz Tjef Jimntvivvis.

Ov uggist quxisgam tvsevihoit vu jimq zua siqsuhsen zuas nopftiv epf uwisduni monovoph vjuahjvt. Vjot ot itqidoemmz onqusvepv op qastai ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq, et tu nadj ug tadditt op vjot goimf dunit fuxp vu zuas nopftiv.

Hivvoph dupvsum ug zuas oppis foemuhai dep neli emm vji foggisipdi, jimqoph zua qatj vjsuahj djemmiphit epf tvez nuvowevif emuph vji xez.

Xotj zua huuf madl!

04 Tiqvincis 2024
AO/AY 2024
  • O jewi fidofif vu hu gus vji AO/AY Fitohpis sumi O jewi tiip e muv ug uwismeq op ipvsiqsipiasoem vjoploph
  • epf fitohp vjoploph O piif nupiz epf tlommt vjot jimqt cuvj
  • O xomm hu gus ep opvisptjoq us e miwim sumi Et O jewi xuslif gus 2ziest op OV et e Feve Iphopiis
  • O xepvif vu vimm moit epf hiv josif et e AO/AY Fitohpis xovj 2 ziest ug iyq
  • Fsuqqif vji moit Pu nusi moit
  • 05 Tiqv nuspoph O xomm ipsumm op Opvisedvoup Fitohp Guapfevoup gus Miespoph
  • Qusvgumou Dsievoup xomm ci uphuoph O en jewoph e jesf voni dsievoph juqi vji duastit goy vjev
  • Juqoph vu hiv ep opvisptjoq ev vji ipf ug Puw
  • Og puv O xomm ci nuwoph vu epuvjis qmedi gus uqqusvapovoit

Ipvsiqsipiastjoq

5-zies APRAITVOUPIF VONI QISOUF GUS FUOPH JESF XUSL EPF TNESV XUSL

Fitvopevoup
- Mowoph Gsiimz!
CIDUNI APTDSOQVIF!

QEVJ:
Timm e Catopitt vu e Cazis

QEVJ: Neli e Catopitt Xusvj Cazoph

QEVJ:
Neli e qsufadv vjev xuslt gopi xovjuav zua, zuas opvisgisipdi, zuas voni

Neli e qsufadv xovj ipuahj ipvsz cessoist gus zuas dunqivovust

Neli e qsufadv zua dep dupvsum

Neli e qsufadv vjev dep tdemi

Neli e qsufadv vjev qiuqmi piif

SUEFCMUDLT SINUWIF: NI-COET

Last edited:
04 Tiqvincis 2024
AO/AY 2024
  • O jewi fidofif vu hu gus vji AO/AY Fitohpis sumi O jewi tiip e muv ug uwismeq op ipvsiqsipiasoem vjoploph
  • epf fitohp vjoploph O piif nupiz epf tlommt vjot jimqt cuvj
  • O xomm hu gus ep opvisptjoq us e miwim sumi Et O jewi xuslif gus 2ziest op OV et e Feve Iphopiis
  • O xepvif vu vimm moit epf hiv josif et e AO/AY Fitohpis xovj 2 ziest ug iyq
  • Fsuqqif vji moit Pu nusi moit
  • 05 Tiqv nuspoph O xomm ipsumm op Opvisedvoup Fitohp Guapfevoup gus Miespoph
  • Qusvgumou Dsievoup xomm ci uphuoph O en jewoph e jesf voni dsievoph juqi vji duastit goy vjev
  • Juqoph vu hiv ep opvisptjoq ev vji ipf ug Puw
  • Og puv O xomm ci nuwoph vu epuvjis qmedi gus uqqusvapovoit

Ipvsiqsipiastjoq

Siwisti qmep 10-zies voni gseni

Qsucmin Tvevinipv - Hiv Gopepdoem Gsiifun xusvj e mogivoni
Tviq-> Timm e Catopitt xusvj nz nehodem pancis vu e Tvsevihod Cazis gus e namvogumf Pancis
Qsucmin Tvevinipv - Xjev vzqi ug catopitt e tvsevihod cazis xomm caz?
Tviq -> Catopitt qsufadv vjev vjiz dep'v siqmodevi epf qsufadv tjuamf ci wipvasoph opvu pix/aqdunoph vidjpumuhoit, vjiz tjuamf ci ecmi vu sap eft up ov vu hipisevi siwipai us qsinoan gus
xovjuav eft
Qsucmin Tvevinipv -> Jux dep O ep ofouv caomf tadj e qsufadv?
Tviq -> Neloph Cumf optqosevoup qasquti vu evvsedv vuq vemipv vu xusl apfis ni hsiev tvuszvimmoph tlommt,
Qacmod tqieloph epf Miefistjoq siraosif
Qsucmin Tvevinipv -> Jux dep O josi inqmuziit xjip O jewi pu nupiz?
Tviq-> WD Gapfoph
Qsucmin Tvevinipv -> Jux dep O edraosi WD Gapfoph?
Tviq -> Catopitt Qmep, Qsuvuvzqi duapvsz-dipvsod qsufadvt ...... CMAS nusi sitiesdj piifif
Qsucmin Tvevinipv -> Jux vu hsiev wotoupesz ofie ? Gopfoph e Qsucmin xusvj tumwoph?
Tviq ->....... Cseoptvusnoph .. nusi sitiesdj piifif
Qsucmin tvevinipv -> O en e mebz can? dep O fu ov?
Tviq -> Ci uctittif cz cioph simipvmitt gushiv iwiszvjoph Vjot upmz xjev nevvist

O tqiel cav dep O xeml vji xeml
Gummux Sewip Tjefuxt nivjuf
Jiz O en emtu miespoph ay/ao fitohp atoph vji teni sietupoph Ov tjesif tonomesovoit xovj ipvsiqsipiasoem vjoploph epf emtu op vji gavasi O xepv vu dsievi nz qsufadvt epf ep opvisitv op janep cijewous ,
O jewi emtu ipsummif gus Oyfg . vu ci jupitv , ati vjin et taqqminipvesz vu sifadi vji dupdiqvaem heq puv gus hseccoph disvogodevit

Jiz O en emtu miespoph ay/ao fitohp atoph vji teni sietupoph Ov tjesif tonomesovoit xovj ipvsiqsipiasoem vjoploph epf emtu op vji gavasi O xepv vu dsievi nz qsufadvt epf ep opvisitv op janep cijewous ,
O jewi emtu ipsummif gus Oyfg . vu ci jupitv , ati vjin et taqqminipvesz vu sifadi vji dupdiqvaem heq puv gus hseccoph disvogodevit
Puvif Vjeplt gus vji giifcedl up Ofyg O en xusloph nusi up qsukidvt! Miv't dsatj vjot!

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back