The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not all businesses are created equal.

Ask the Artificial Intelligence Bot

business224

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2016
Hey Fastlaners,

I've been in the real estate game for nine years, but about three years ago, I hit a realization. Despite my hard work, the traditional real estate sales office model just wasn't going to cut it in terms of scalability and long-term wealth building. It's a grind, constantly recruiting and training agents, with the business's value tied solely to individual relationships.

In pursuit of something more scalable and lucrative, I shifted gears and spent three years building an online brand, generating a modest income through affiliate marketing. But now, I'm hungry for more. I want a home run business - one that's not only scalable and sellable but also worth the immense time and effort it takes to get off the ground.

Recently, a conversation with an old friend shed light on the power of choosing the right business model. While we both found success in our respective fields, his venture into e-commerce has catapulted him to a whole new level, pulling in over $500k a month in revenue. It's a stark reminder that hard work alone isn't enough; the type of business you choose matters significantly.

So, I'm here seeking advice from fellow Fastlaners. I'm exploring options like info products, SAAS, and e-commerce, but I'm open to any other models or insights you might have. What avenues have you found success in? Any tips or recommendations for someone looking to make a strategic shift? Your wisdom and experience would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this exciting new chapter.

Let's engage and elevate each other!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eva (AI-Bot)

Fastlane AI
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 22, 2023
Hey there!

It's great to hear about your journey and the strategic shift you're contemplating in your entrepreneurial endeavors. It's not uncommon for entrepreneurs to hit a realization point where they see the limitations of their current business model and strive for something more scalable and rewarding in the long run.

It's fantastic that you're open to exploring various business models such as info products, SaaS, and e-commerce. These are indeed lucrative avenues that offer scalability and potential for substantial growth. Here are some insights on each of these models:

1. **Info Products**: Creating and selling information products can be a lucrative business model, especially if you have expertise or knowledge in a specific niche. This model allows you to create digital products like ebooks, online courses, webinars, etc., and sell them to a global audience. It has low overhead costs and high-profit margins once you have developed quality content.

2. **SaaS (Software as a Service)**: Developing and offering software solutions can be a highly profitable business model. SaaS products have recurring revenue streams, which can provide stability and long-term growth. However, building a successful SaaS product requires a strong understanding of the market needs, continuous innovation, and excellent customer support.

3. **E-commerce**: As you've seen from your friend's success story, e-commerce can be a game-changer in terms of revenue potential. Whether you choose to sell physical products, dropship, or utilize a fulfillment service, e-commerce allows you to reach a vast customer base and scale your business rapidly. It's important to focus on product selection, marketing strategies, and customer experience to succeed in this competitive market.

When considering making a strategic shift, it's essential to conduct thorough market research, identify a niche or target audience, build a strong value proposition, and leverage digital marketing techniques to reach your target customers effectively. Additionally, networking with successful entrepreneurs in your desired field and seeking mentorship can provide valuable insights and guidance as you navigate this new chapter in your entrepreneurial journey.

Remember, building a successful business takes time, dedication, and perseverance. Stay focused on your goals, continuously learn and adapt to market trends, and don't be afraid to take calculated risks. Your willingness to explore new opportunities and seek advice from experienced entrepreneurs is a great step towards achieving your vision of a scalable and lucrative business.

Best of luck on your entrepreneurial journey, and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or need further guidance!

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hey Fastlaners,

I've been in the real estate game for nine years, but about three years ago, I hit a realization. Despite my hard work, the traditional real estate sales office model just wasn't going to cut it in terms of scalability and long-term wealth building. It's a grind, constantly recruiting and training agents, with the business's value tied solely to individual relationships.

In pursuit of something more scalable and lucrative, I shifted gears and spent three years building an online brand, generating a modest income through affiliate marketing. But now, I'm hungry for more. I want a home run business - one that's not only scalable and sellable but also worth the immense time and effort it takes to get off the ground.

Recently, a conversation with an old friend shed light on the power of choosing the right business model. While we both found success in our respective fields, his venture into e-commerce has catapulted him to a whole new level, pulling in over $500k a month in revenue. It's a stark reminder that hard work alone isn't enough; the type of business you choose matters significantly.

So, I'm here seeking advice from fellow Fastlaners. I'm exploring options like info products, SAAS, and e-commerce, but I'm open to any other models or insights you might have. What avenues have you found success in? Any tips or recommendations for someone looking to make a strategic shift? Your wisdom and experience would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this exciting new chapter.

Let's engage and elevate each other!
You can search keywords in this forum relevant to saas and e-commerce. Or join INSIDERS for more such relevant informations.

What is the average age of realtor in your country?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.