The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Parabolic & Other Stocks to Short

Anything related to investing, including crypto
G

Guest3722A

Here's a couple more you might like:

IDSA huge institutional activity, and yes, going parabolic!
MSB
ROP
STRI -just breaking out so may take a bit before it gets tired

all have institutional buying currently and it's refreshing to see new blood.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest3722A

Keep an eye on BVF.

It may continue to be strong but ToS flagged it Friday with a key reversal and as of a week ago it appears to be breaking out of the up-trend and into a sideways trend. From here it could break to the downside or resume up but it looks to me like it needs to correct a bit...

G

Guest3722A

No set ups yet but heavy institutional activity:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NZ

big.chart

RDWR

big.chart

JKS (still riding the solar wave)

big.chart

G

Guest3722A

If JKS (see chart above) closes below 23.83 it make for a decent short. The spread is wide so this one may come down hard...

Currently it's sitting on support... guess we'll see

G

Guest3722A

Heh heh heh... RDWR ! I see these all the time too. JKS is at a retracement point...this may be it. We'll see.

I listed CALL on the 21st of aug may be resuming it's insane uptrend from here.... be careful though... it's thin!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big.chart

One of my favorites from the past CTEL may be making it's move... needs to break thru a double top tho....perhaps a cup n handle formation?

big.chart

G

Guest3722A

SVNT possibly setting up for a short:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big.chart

SCOR lotsa power behind this one but over extended... may need a breather

big.chart

ASPS

big.chart

ACOM to me the momentum doesn't live up to it's rip of the last week

big.chart

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics