The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Priorities

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Mike was attending his truck club's monthly meeting and had just told them he couldn't make the camping trip scheduled for the next day because his wife wouldn't let him go.

After listening to the jeers and other derisive remarks from his fellow 4x4 friends, Mike left to go back home to his wife.

When Mike's friends started arriving to set up camp the next day, who should be there but Mike sitting up in front of his truck, tent up, fishing rod in hand, camp oven roast stewing away in a hot bed of coals.

"How'd you talk your wife into letting you go, Mike?"

"I didn't have to," was Mike's reply. "When I left the
meeting I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows. Then my wife snuck up behind me, covered my eyes, and said, 'Surprise!'

"When I peeled her hands back she was standing there in a beautiful see-through negligee and she said, 'Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed, and you can do whatever you want.'

"So here I am!"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
If there is a moral to this story i don't get it...but it was great story!!
I definitely going to have a wife like that !

It implies that she isn't the best looking wife out there, to put it politely.

Think brown-lunch-bag-over-the-face-good-looking!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.