The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pro Bodybuilder working for free

Nicko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 14, 2015
Australia
It's normal. Physical fitness is directly linked to ego, self confidence & and success for the average person. It is a very emotional topic, just like wealth.

To prove my point, spend an hour on a calligraphy forum, then the following hour on a fitness forum. Only In one of them (guess which one) you will see rage, joy, hate, fun, personal attacks, inspiration & ego.

Once you get in that 1%, there's no hate anymore, it's just science and passion, because you are in control. Someone who's emotional about fitness is to me a dead giveaway that he/she has not mastered it yet.

Sent from my LG-D852G using Tapatalk

Yeah. Those calligraphers are all crazy bastards :p

Welcome mate. I'm not much into body building (I don't want to look too awesome) but can appreciate the effort and determination involved.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
"Hit me up if I can do anything for you. I am able to turn anyone in a fitness model in a matter of months and I like to do it for free."

That's the nail that tore my boot.
177 mental toughness Read this book and you'll understand why they're saying you sound like a side walker.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Hit me up if I can do anything for you. I am able to turn anyone in a fitness model in a matter of months and I like to do it for free. View attachment 11036

Hey Fred, welcome to the forum and thanks for offering free help. Your physique is fantastic.

I would have a few questions (hopefully not too much):

1. What's the key to achieving and maintaining such physique (big + ripped)? I'm only capable of achieving one at a time. I can gain muscle and mass very quickly, but then my stomach and my face get fat too.

Right now I'm in the middle of the water fasting, hoping to be able to do get rid of fat, but then I'm not sure how to gain muscles without gaining fat.

2. What are some of your typical meals? Do you eat bread with them, and if not, how do you maintain feeling of fullness.

3. What would be your personal recommendation for daily intake of whey protein (quantity), and when using it, do you take into consideration proteins from food and then just supplement with whey?

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
1)The key is that you look bigger when shredded. Most people give me 20lbs over what I really am. I used to chase big numbers on the scale, but I only ended up being fat. If you want to maintain that look, you can't go over 8% bodyfat.

2) I use Eggs, bacon, chicken, ground beef, oats, whey, mixed berries, rice. I don't really care about food. My diet is very precise in terms of calories, macros and timing. If I get hungry I redesign my diet and move some food to that time period when I'm usually hungry.

3)whey itself is the same as chicken or tuna. It doesn't matter how much you take per meal or individually, what matters is the total at the end of the day. I had a hard time answering question #2 by the way, since the way you worded it made me realize that you were maybe focusing too much on the individual meals instead of the total intake of food. My recommendation of protein intake varies from person to person and is also different depending on what you are trying to achieve.

If I may give you a general recommendation, I feel like your are focusing a lot on details (which is ok), but overlooking some fundamentals. I get that a lot from my usual niche of clients who read a lot on forums and end up having a lot of information, but cannot pin point what matters and what not. I wrote a short eBook on natural bodybuilding, maybe it could help you.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just wanted to say to @Fred Chevry thanks for sticking around despite the rough start.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Just wanted to say to @Fred Chevry thanks for sticking around despite the rough start.
Thanks MJ, whether you like it or not, you are my mentor and I really a wanted to avoid any kind of negativity that could interfere with my commitment to the fast lane.

But I also felt like sticking around and help people, just like you do with this forum l. So here I am ;)! I Sincerely Hope I can contribute and change a couple lives along the way.

No1Future

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 26, 2015
Jacksonville, Florida
Welcome to the forums Fred, I want to thank you for putting yourself out there to help people change themselves for free. Not many professionals are willing to do that. I've been doing on and off exercise for a long time; however near the last stretch when I always end up flopping. They say the last couple if pounds are the hardest haha ):

I'd like to take you up on your offer for that free fitness model body asap, today if possible. I'll PM you.

On another note.

Not trying to sound like a punk, but threads like this scare the shit out of me. I mostly just lurk and take advantage of the valuable information to help my new business (Which wouldn't be possible without MJ) until I really achieve something and I'm able to provide value to everyone else. Then again, criticism and retaliation is only natural when you're a figure making decisive claims in a new environment. Credibility has to be worked for.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome to the forums Fred, I want to thank you for putting yourself out there to help people change themselves for free. Not many professionals are willing to do that. I've been doing on and off exercise for a long time; however near the last stretch when I always end up flopping. They say the last couple if pounds are the hardest haha ):

I'd like to take you up on your offer for that free fitness model body asap, today if possible. I'll PM you.

On another note.

Not trying to sound like a punk, but threads like this scare the shit out of me. I mostly just lurk and take advantage of the valuable information to help my new business (Which wouldn't be possible without MJ) until I really achieve something and I'm able to provide value to everyone else. Then again, criticism and retaliation is only natural when you're a figure making decisive claims in a new environment. Credibility has to be worked for.
Feel free to message me, I'll see what I can do for you

M&A

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 13, 2015
Paris
For anyone curious as to what "Fitness Models" actually look like nowadays.

Fitness Model:

6c89ffb3eb3a251aee64f005087618e6.jpg

You will not achieve this look without near perfect muscle insertions + 10 years of training + drugs.

Hope nobody is misled

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
For anyone curious as to what "Fitness Models" actually look like nowadays.

Fitness Model:

6c89ffb3eb3a251aee64f005087618e6.jpg

You will not achieve this look without near perfect muscle insertions + 10 years of training + drugs.

Hope nobody is misled

No-no, it's all mindset. If you can't do it in a year you're not trying hard enough. When you hit your natural limit, just try harder. Funny how everyone is willing to agree here that time is an universal limiter to any endeavor but when it comes to changing body composition divided by time, everyone starts pipe dreaming.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
I want to continue to loose body fat and maintain muscle.
So I understand I need to do strength training to accomplish this.
Keto?

I'm not a nutritionist by any measure but I went keto recently and I feel better than I have in ages.

"A ketogenic diet is a very low carbohydrate, high fat diet. It is characterized by having normal glucose levels and elevated ketones in the blood," explained Lagakos.

"Exactly how low in carbohydrate depends on a variety of factors, although it is probably in the ballpark of 20-50 grams per day. Higher if you’re more physically active or are in an energy deficit; lower if you’re sedentary or maintaining/gaining body weight," he said.

To maintain a state of ketosis and burn fat for energy, two elements are key: Energy deficit and carbohydrate restriction.

"And since there is generally a limit to the amount of protein one can eat in a day, the majority of the calories are dietary fat," noted Lagakos.

As far as what really works when it comes to weight loss?

"Scientifically speaking, most of the data suggest a low carbohydrate diet is very effective for weight loss. Exercise is also important because what we really care about is body composition, not necessarily body weight per se," stated Lagakos.

By exercising and eating a low carb diet, you can "promote nutrient partitioning, which is the selective loss of body fat while muscle mass is maintained or increased," he concluded

http://www.examiner.com/article/exp...-carb-diets-maintain-muscle-boost-fat-burning

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Many times, gifted genetics or genetics which are decent will be hugely favorable when it comes to building muscle. I'm lean naturally. I need about +3000 calories a day to keep my weight at around 180-190. If I go on a vacation for a week and obviously don't eat as much as I do at home, I'll drop a good 10 lbs a week and it will take me months to get it back. I have a ridiculously fast metabolism.

I'm actually at a level where I would need enhancement for further progress. I've been training for over 10 yrs with a strict diet and training regimen and I can't pack on heavy mass and lean muscle for the life of me...literally impossible. At one point, I was training so hard that I deteriorated my joints and muscle tissues leading to injuries all over. I have a few buds who eat 3 times a day, mcdonalds, drink, they hit the gym 4 days a week and they're 3x the size of me, all muscle mass, it's disgusting to see. They don't even understand how they got it bc their regimen is a complete mess.

Your main things are form, train heavy and hard, be consistent, follow a strict diet regimen, sleep well, try not to stress the f out all the time, etc. If you're following this for years without the results you anticipated for, well there's alternative options but just do lots and lots of research and educate yourself to the T, have a proper execution plan in place and don't cut any corners.

Glad Fred stuck around, awesome results bud.

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Keto?

I'm not a nutritionist by any measure but I went keto recently and I feel better than I have in ages.

"A ketogenic diet is a very low carbohydrate, high fat diet. It is characterized by having normal glucose levels and elevated ketones in the blood," explained Lagakos.

"Exactly how low in carbohydrate depends on a variety of factors, although it is probably in the ballpark of 20-50 grams per day. Higher if you’re more physically active or are in an energy deficit; lower if you’re sedentary or maintaining/gaining body weight," he said.

To maintain a state of ketosis and burn fat for energy, two elements are key: Energy deficit and carbohydrate restriction.

"And since there is generally a limit to the amount of protein one can eat in a day, the majority of the calories are dietary fat," noted Lagakos.

As far as what really works when it comes to weight loss?

"Scientifically speaking, most of the data suggest a low carbohydrate diet is very effective for weight loss. Exercise is also important because what we really care about is body composition, not necessarily body weight per se," stated Lagakos.

By exercising and eating a low carb diet, you can "promote nutrient partitioning, which is the selective loss of body fat while muscle mass is maintained or increased," he concluded

http://www.examiner.com/article/exp...-carb-diets-maintain-muscle-boost-fat-burning

I did a Keto diet for 2 months this summer during my shred and dropped to an insanely low BF% - It was amazing!

Took a couple months off of shredding and just did what most would consider a 'lean bulk' now I'm back to a shred but I'm doing a pseudo Keto diet mixed with carb cycling.

Even if you don't want to be shredded, taking on a Keto diet for a few months will teach you so much about YOUR BODY SPECIFICALLY and how it reacts to certain changes in diet. That knowledge is invaluable as its specific to you and from there you can adjust your diet to meet your goals.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Hey guys, my name is Fred Chevry and I'm mostly known as a high level drug free bodybuilder. I only define myself as such, because slow laners and side walkers get very confused when I tell them what I really do. The tip of the iceberg is indeed easier to comprehend the full picture.

I grew up to be mediocre, average, compliant and introverted, but it never felt right. After my biggest failure, I turned my life around and stopped giving a **** about conventions and decided to escape the world of "normality". It really felt like escaping the Matrix and I was shocked: Wealth, happiness, purpose, education, health, consciousness, everything exploded in a matter of months and MJ's book certainly contributed.

Hit me up if I can do anything for you. I am able to turn anyone in a fitness model in a matter of months and I like to do it for free. View attachment 11036

Appreciate the offer ... but free ...?

Nah ... I gotta sleep at night.

But with that said ... I love your concept ... and want to support what you are doing.

So I just went to your website ... whipped out my wallet ... and signed up for your monthly VIP service.

Make me a believer!

Looking forward to working with you. ~ Z

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Appreciate the offer ... but free ...?

Nah ... I gotta sleep at night.

But with that said ... I love your concept ... and want to support what you are doing.

So I just went to your website ... whipped out my wallet ... and signed up for your monthly VIP service.

Make me a believer!

Looking forward to working with you. ~ Z
Damn I didn't see that coming hehe. I actually signed up for free one of the guys from this forum.

I'm not here to sell my stuff, but I truly believe it's the most efficient way to help my clients. Thanks for the subscription, but I would have done it no charges for you buddy.

I'll probably explain my business model on this forum sooner or later by the way.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Damn I didn't see that coming hehe. I actually signed up for free one of the guys from this forum.

I'm not here to sell my stuff, but I truly believe it's the most efficient way to help my clients. Thanks for the subscription, but I would have done it no charges for you buddy.

I'll probably explain my business model on this forum sooner or later by the way.

If I signed up for free ... and was serious about getting results ... I just wouldn't feel right about it.

You help me. I help you. That's what it's all about. ;)

Last edited:

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
6jk8xu.jpg
[/IMG]
6jk8xu.jpg
[/IMG]
dzedzk.jpg

Okay @Fred Chevry ... let's up the odds for both of us. Here is my "Before" pic (taken today).

Not bad (for a 43-year-old male) ... but not exactly "underwear model" material either.

And that's where I want you to take me.

Underwear model.

Now I know ... it's up to me to get it done.

But I'm not kidding myself either ... I need your help to get there.

I diet and exercise regularly ... so I'll give myself points for that.

But I also know that I am going about it all wrong in the gym.

Based on your body type ... I'm guessing what worked for you ... just might work for me too.

One way to find out.

So I figured ... what better way to put my a$$ on the line (literally) ... than posting a "before" pic in a public place ...?

And if you help me arrive at the promised land ... I'll post the "after" pic here too.

True social proof.

So there ya go.

Let's see what 12 months with @Fred Chevry can do.

Last edited:

MMatt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Nov 14, 2011
Many times, gifted genetics or genetics which are decent will be hugely favorable when it comes to building muscle. I'm lean naturally. I need about +3000 calories a day to keep my weight at around 180-190. If I go on a vacation for a week and obviously don't eat as much as I do at home, I'll drop a good 10 lbs a week and it will take me months to get it back. I have a ridiculously fast metabolism.

I'm actually at a level where I would need enhancement for further progress. I've been training for over 10 yrs with a strict diet and training regimen and I can't pack on heavy mass and lean muscle for the life of me...literally impossible. At one point, I was training so hard that I deteriorated my joints and muscle tissues leading to injuries all over. I have a few buds who eat 3 times a day, mcdonalds, drink, they hit the gym 4 days a week and they're 3x the size of me, all muscle mass, it's disgusting to see. They don't even understand how they got it bc their regimen is a complete mess.

Your main things are form, train heavy and hard, be consistent, follow a strict diet regimen, sleep well, try not to stress the f out all the time, etc. If you're following this for years without the results you anticipated for, well there's alternative options but just do lots and lots of research and educate yourself to the T, have a proper execution plan in place and don't cut any corners.

Glad Fred stuck around, awesome results bud.
The very real truth is that gentics DO matter. Gurus try selling you the promise that there's no such thing as "good genetics". Realists accept that we are all different. While progress is inevitable, everyone's body is different.

Take 10 novices and put them on an identical diet and training routine and I guarantee you that the results will differ between all individuals.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
@Fred Chevry Welcome to the best forum on the net brother !

I've been bangin' the weights for 30+ yrs, martial arts, hand to hand, etc... I read everything you wrote related to health/training/diet and you are spot on. Well....there is one thing I'm going to research and get back with you on but I'm not looking to be 'right'. I couldn't care less about being 'right'.

Anyone who has been successful in changing their body in whatever way they desired can apply the same basic principles to business and be successful. Education, Focus, Dedication, Determination, Discipline.

Hey @Esquire ... you can definitely muscle up if you want. I see it. You have it genetically.

I look forward to your posts.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
@Fred Chevry Welcome to the best forum on the net brother !

I've been bangin' the weights for 30+ yrs, martial arts, hand to hand, etc... I read everything you wrote related to health/training/diet and you are spot on. Well....there is one thing I'm going to research and get back with you on but I'm not looking to be 'right'. I couldn't care less about being 'right'.

Anyone who has been successful in changing their body in whatever way they desired can apply the same basic principles to business and be successful. Education, Focus, Dedication, Determination, Discipline.

Hey @Esquire ... you can definitely muscle up if you want. I see it. You have it genetically.

I look forward to your posts.
Good to hear from someone who's been lifting since I'm -2 years old!

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
6jk8xu.jpg
[/IMG]
6jk8xu.jpg
[/IMG]
dzedzk.jpg

Okay @Fred Chevry ... let's up the odds for both of us. Here is my "Before" pic (taken today).

Not bad (for a 43-year-old male) ... but not exactly "underwear model" material either.

And that's where I want you to take me.

Underwear model.

Now I know ... it's up to me to get it done.

But I'm not kidding myself either ... I need your help to get there.

I diet and exercise regularly ... so I'll give myself points for that.

But I also know that I am going about it all wrong in the gym.

Based on your body type ... I'm guessing what worked for you ... just might work for me too.

One way to find out.

So I figured ... what better way to put my a$$ on the line (literally) ... than posting a "before" pic in a public place ...?

And if you help me arrive at the promised land ... I'll post the "after" pic here too.

True social proof.

So there ya go.

Let's see what 12 months with @Fred Chevry can do.
I'm very excited to help you out! Check your emails ;)

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut

I am fairly certain "beefcake" is a word that will never be used to describe me. I think that requires some genetic trait I don't have.

I just want to get cut, lean and toned.

Last edited:
G

Guest34764

The very real truth is that gentics DO matter. Gurus try selling you the promise that there's no such thing as "good genetics". Realists accept that we are all different. While progress is inevitable, everyone's body is different.

Take 10 novices and put them on an identical diet and training routine and I guarantee you that the results will differ between all individuals.

Agreed.Honestly the reason why I look like I do today is mainly from my dad and his crazy weird genetics.big legs,big back and tri.It's not all about genetics but genetics do play a huge role in it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Now that we have a picture of @Esquire in his undewear, this thread's about to get real. :p

TillColapse

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 1, 2015
Hi Fred, welcome to the forum! I'm not a noob in fitness world and about last months I get a bit frustated because despite I know a lot of the "theory" and I aply it I never reach my "ideal fitness body".

I'd like to PM you and talk about a new approach in my workout and diet. Can I? Sorry about my English, I'm not very fluent in it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...