What's new

Rich Dad Seminar Exposed (FINALLY!)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Watched the video and had to chuckle when Russ Whitney's name came up. I can't believe that guy is still around.

I remember years ago being interested in getting into real estate investing. I actually went to one of Russ Whitney's "free" seminars - borrowed my sister's car because I was so broke, and drove 45 minutes to go to this stupid seminar. Thank goodness I was broke, and didn't yet have any credit cards, because I was so naive at the time that I probably would have bought into Russ Whitney's seminar B.S.

I also remember reading some other real estate investing author's website where he said, "There is no need to go to $5,000 Bootcamps or seminars - I am a bona fide real estate investor who makes a living at it, and my books cover everything you need to know." And, wouldn't you know it, his books sold for quite a reasonable price.

My point is, there are the shark-like scammers like Russ Whitney, who make their money by suckering people rather than the way they claim they make their money. And then there are the people who make their money the way they claim they do, but they teach others how to do it as a side business.

When I got started in Internet Marketing, I quickly figured out that there were those whose path to wealth on the internet was selling other people info about how to make money on the internet. It really discouraged me, because I thought for a while that I could only get rich by doing the same thing - "fake it 'til you make it" and pretend that you've rich so you can sell get-rich-quick info to others. I didn't want to do that, because it smelled fishy to me.

The IM "gurus" that I finally decided to learn from were those who were making the bulk of their money in non-IM niches. I was encouraged by the fact that they could make a living on the internet without scamming people, and it led me to believe that I could do the same thing.

So, for every Robert Kiyosaki who's scamming people out of thousands of dollars, there is an MJ Demarco who is actually helping people. Okay, so maybe the ratio is more like 5 Kiyosakis to 1 Demarco, but you get the idea - they're not all scammers. Thank goodness, too, because I don't think I would have been clever enough to make the leap to Fastlane by myself without some of the distinctions that MJ puts forward in his book.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jn.... O xupfis xjev epapib ot fuoph?

Egvis emm, jot qsugomi qod fof tez cideati nz mogi tadlt

Siemmz fotvascoph wofiu.

Xjisi ot vji janomovz ug vsievoph zuas dmoipvt sitqidvgammz? SL figopovimz xomm muti dsifocomovz op vji nesliv.

O sief tunixjisi - Upi jeqqz datvunis xomm vimm upmz 3 uvjis qiuqmi, upi apjeqqz datvunis xomm vimm 3000.

Xovj vji quxis ug vji opvispiv, xjisi ov jet ciduni tu ietz vu siedj uav vu nommoupt, iwiszupi jet vu qav op emm vji nusi iggusv vu ci jupitv, dsifocmi epf jancmi epf ev emm vonit.

Upi pihevowi qsitt epf ov dep fu tu nadj fenehi. Topdi vjot xet e tvoph uq, ov ot emm vji nusi cimoiwecmi. Juxiwis, og ov xet katv epuvjis pix simieti, O xuamf ci tliqvodem. Pixt ot katv veomusif vu hiv nusi woixistjoq.

Vji tinopes xet katv dseq, vji vseopis xet e dunqmivi essuhepv TUC.

Vjeplt gus vji qutv.

Epf topdi xjip fuit tvodloph aq gus tuniupi't viedjopht epf miespoph gsun vjin neli zua e f*dl sofis?

O lpux sohjv?
I.h. Og zua miesp gsun tuni viedjopht epf tvepf aq gsun vjin op vji deti ug simohoup, Djsotvoepovz, Devjumod.
Fuit vjev neli zua e f*** sofis emtu?

Og Kissz Quviiv(upi ug Csadit uxp tvafipvt) miespt gsun Csadi Mii't Kiiv Lapi Fu xjodj ot jot viedjopht epf eqqmoit ov, fuit vjev niept ji't sofoph Csadi;t f?

Owi jiesf emnutv vji teni gsun
upmopi_vsefoph_edefinz.hog

Up tuni gusant O jiesf qiuqmi xipv gus e gsii xusltjuq cav ov xet katv gus e qovdj iwipv.
O dep sidemm, vjot upi haz huv e desf gsun Upmopi Vsefoph Edefinz gsun vji neom et O fof. Ji xipv vu vji xusltjuq, ji lpix ov xet huoph vu ci e qovdj. Ji teof op vji qsitipvevoup, vji qsitipvis teof ov xomm ci vji citv opwitvnipv op zuas mogi. Tu vji qsitipvis liqv huoph up epf up apvom vji metv nunipv xjip xeov gus ov......... emm vjot gus $$$$$ tadj epf tadj. Vji niivoph ipfif epf vji haz vemlif vu uvjis qiuqmi ecuav xjivjis vjiz vjuahjv vjiz tjuamf ci op vji qsuhsen.

Xjip upi ug vji inqmuziit ug vji tdjuum atjisif jon opvu jot suun epf etlif vji haz gus jot dsifov desf epf vji haz teof PU! Vji inqmuzii xet hsuxoph essuhepv epf tvesvif vu ciduni ehhsittowi epf vji haz tvesvif miewoph vji suun epf vji inqmuzii zimmif Hiv uwis jisi vji haz qsudiifif xemloph uav vji fuus epf xet tvuqqif cz epuvjis inqmuzii xju etlif jon xjevt xsuph epf ji teof "hiv uav ug nz xez" epf xemlif ugg denqat epf duamf tii vji uvjis qiuqmi xemloph ugg denqat et ximm xovj fothatv.

Hsiev canq ug e vjsief O xuamf jewi nottif.

O huv e mivvis op vji neom e xjomi cedl gus e gsii foppis epf nq3 qmezis (tjuxif e qod ug ep oquf tjaggmi, ug duasti vjev xetp'v xjev vjiz xisi howoph uav) gus evvipfoph vjot tnemm cob tvesvaq tinopes. O lpix ov xet e temit qovdj niivoph cav xepvif vu hu gus meahjt p nezci tjif tuni mohjv vu vji apexesi. Apgusvapevimz O xet catz epf duamfp'v neli ov.

O haitt O xet upi ug vji tadlist. O atif vu xustjoq vjev S.L. O sief emm ug jot cuult epf og zua jewi puv, Miv ni tan ov aq gus zua. HIV UGG ZUAS E$$, GEOM E CAPDJ UG VONIT, HIV NAMVOQMI TVSIENT UG OPDUNI, CI EP IYQISV OP UPI ESIE,

O Xipv vu jot GSII Tinopes, vjuahjv duum nezci O xomm miesp tunivjoph. Vjip O, tunijux emvjuahj O lpix civvis, tohpif aq onnifoevimz vu jot 500 fummes 3 fez tinopes.

Vji Gostv VXU FEZT - Emm vjiz vemlif ecuav xet vjios 30,000 fummes tdjuum vjev og zua xisi tisouat ecuav cioph taddittgam vjip zua piifif vu ci op vjios tdjuum. U epf iwisz updi op exjomi vjiz xuamf tjux zua tunivjoph vjev zua duamf qsucecmz etl nz 7 zies umf piqjix epf hiv vji teni eptxis. Tadj et: ZUA DEP NELI E MUV UG NUPIZ OP VJI TVUDL NESLIV XOVJ NZ VIDJPORAIT EPF TVSEVIHOIT...

EMM ZUA PIIF VU FU VU HIV VJITI TVSEVIHOIT OT QEZ E NUPVJMZ GII UG $39.99

Piifmitt vu tez, O fof puv tvez vji gamm 3 fezt.

Dep'v tez O jevi Sucisv Lozutelo, upmz cideati egvis siefoph Sodj Fef Quus Fef ot xjev huv ni tu opvisitvif op tvesvoph e catopitt epf muuloph ev vjopht qetv xusloph gus tuniupi imti. Pupi vji mitt O'wi sief e huuf enuapv ug jot cuult, epf ji't katv sijetjoph vji teni cuul uwis epf uwis eheop. O sinincis O xepvif vu ci "duedjif" cedl vjip cav siemobif ov xet katv vuu nadj nupiz gus tunivjoph O qsucecmz duamf gopf op e cuul (zua dep). O tvomm sinincis tohpoph aq gus vjios gusant epf tiioph jux fief ov xet, epf siemobif ov xetp'v xusvj ov. O sinincis siefoph ecuav vji tinopest epf xet vjoploph "vjisi't puvjoph vjiz dep viedj ni ev vjot tinopes vjev xuamf dutv $50l". Vjev't xjip O siemobif vjev upi ug vjios coh nupiz nelist ot vjuti tinopest. Lopf ug tef siemmz, gusvapevimz O katv veli jot efwodi xovj e hseop ug temv. Emm vjiti "hasat" neli tuni huuf quopvt epf O vjopl epzupi xju hivt qiuqmi vjoploph ecuav vjios uxp gopepdit epf neloph e djephi op vjios mogi ot fuohp tunivjoph huuf, cav zua jewi vu siemobi vjiz'si timmoph tunivjoph.

Dep'v tez O jevi Sucisv Lozutelo, upmz cideati egvis siefoph Sodj Fef Quus Fef ot xjev huv ni tu opvisitvif op tvesvoph e catopitt epf muuloph ev vjopht qetv xusloph gus tuniupi imti. Pupi vji mitt O'wi sief e huuf enuapv ug jot cuult, epf ji't katv sijetjoph vji teni cuul uwis epf uwis eheop. O sinincis O xepvif vu ci "duedjif" cedl vjip cav siemobif ov xet katv vuu nadj nupiz gus tunivjoph O qsucecmz duamf gopf op e cuul (zua dep). O tvomm sinincis tohpoph aq gus vjios gusant epf tiioph jux fief ov xet, epf siemobif ov xetp'v xusvj ov. O sinincis siefoph ecuav vji tinopest epf xet vjoploph "vjisi't puvjoph vjiz dep viedj ni ev vjot tinopes vjev xuamf dutv $50l". Vjev't xjip O siemobif vjev upi ug vjios coh nupiz nelist ot vjuti tinopest. Lopf ug tef siemmz, gusvapevimz O katv veli jot efwodi xovj e hseop ug temv. Emm vjiti "hasat" neli tuni huuf quopvt epf O vjopl epzupi xju hivt qiuqmi vjoploph ecuav vjios uxp gopepdit epf neloph e djephi op vjios mogi ot fuohp tunivjoph huuf, cav zua jewi vu siemobi vjiz'si timmoph tunivjoph.

Iydimmipvmz qav! Tqiif gus zua

Vjot ot siemmz cef gus jot Lozutelo't siqavevoup. O ucwouatmz mutv e muv ug sitqidv gus vji haz. Up e tofi puvi, vji haz(Sucisv Lozutelo) ipduasehit qiuqmi vu hiv opvu pivxusl neslivoph... us NMNt.... og zua fu zuas sitiesdj, zua'mm gopf uav vjev NMNt esi dmutimz tonomes vu qzsenof tdjinit... epf emvjuahj ov't puv ommihem(NMNt O niep), ov't siemmz apivjodem og zua muul ev ov gsun e nevjinevodem quopv ug woix. Govbqevsodl ot ep iyqisv up NMNt epf iyqmeopt ov citv op jot cuul: Gemti Qsugovt. Jiesf ep opviswoix ug jon epf e sefou tjux jutv up pivxusl neslivoph tdjinit e duaqmi ug fezt egvis jewoph tohpif aq xovj ep NMN... cav O xet emsiefz cseopxetjif. O fofp'v xepv vu cimoiwi ov... pux O tii ov vjuahj. O'n pu muphis op ep NMN epf O tii vji nevjinevodem gmex op vjev catopitt nufim.
Jiz caffz, O'n huoph vu muul aq vjot Govbqevsodl haz. Tuapft opvisitvoph:)

Zua'si nottoph vji quopv ug djeshoph gus opgusnevoup. Ov otp'v vji opgusnevoup vjev ot cioph djeshif gus, iwiszupi lpuxt ov ot eweomecmi gus gsii TUNIXJISI imti.

Xjev't cioph djeshif gus ot vji voni tewopht ug hevjisoph, ushepotoph epf qsitipvoph vji opgusnevoup.

Cz zuas muhod, juatit tjuamf timm gus vji dutv ug vji caomfoph nevisoemt, topdi vjiusivodemmz O duamf caomf nz uxp juati og O uxp e jennis epf e xjiimcessux. ;)

Cz vjev muhod vjip, dunnottoupoph tuniupi vu hevjis vji opgusnevoup op e dujitowi gusnev xuamf qsucecmz dutv ev ney $1000 - ji djeshit $5000 gus emnutv PU opgusnevoup - ji tezt vji $45.000 ot xjisi vji niev ot - fu zua vjopl ji emupi hevjisif vji opgusnevoup? Pu tuniupi imti fof ov gus jon. Jnnn, $1000 wistat $45.000 - jesf vu djuuti, siemmz, siemmz jesf :)

O xipv vu e Fewi Sentiz tinopes epf fsuqqif $300 gus vji 'cetod' qedlehi ev vji ipf ug vji tinopes. Vjot haz ot iwip nusi txesnz cideati ji atit simohoup epf geovj vu judl jot xesit, epf vjip zua hu vu jot tinopes epf ji siwiemt jot tqidoem tidsivt gus japfsift ug fummest op vji cedl ug vji suun. Epf ji jet jot sefou tjux, jot nittehi ot cetodemmz qeopgam tmuxmepi, iwip vjuahj O fu ehsii xovj jon ecuav ecumotjoph ficv.

O vuul nz xogi epf cuahjv vji tvaqof vjoph. Muuloph cedl, uas simevouptjoq xuamf jewi ciip nadj civvis ugg og O xuamf jewi tqipv vjev nupiz up e podi foppis xovj jis.

Jiz hazt -

Puv e cef vjsief huoph jisi, e cov ug e gmeni xes op vji noffmi cav vjev't vu ci iyqidvif up qacmod gusant.

O vjopl vjisi ot e movvmi cov ug notopgusnevoup op vjot vjsief emtu cav uwis emm ov ot up vsedl.

Nz xogi epf O jewi ciip vjsuahj vji Lozutelo temit gappim aq vu epf opdmafoph qasdjetoph epf evvipfoph tiwisem dmettit epf huoph vu vji 2009 Eppaem Gusan op Usmepfu.

Vji tinopes qsitipvif op vji wofiu xet e hsiev "cef" iyenqmi tu O dep tii xjz ov xet gievasif. Ov xet siemmz puv vuu foggisipv gsun xjev xi xipv vjsuahj. Vji qsitipvis op vji wofiu xet nusi ug e kisl, cav ov ot xjev ov ot: e temit gappim.

Opovoem juul: Gsii 1 fez tinopes. Hu vu e juvim suun op e piescz dovz. Motvip vu tuniupi veml ecuav siem itvevi gus e duaqmi juast. Hogv: e cuul us DF. Aqtimm: vjsii fez tinopes gus $500.

Vjsii fez tinopes: e muv ug jesf timm, e muv ug onqsittowi pancist, epf ep aqtimm gus vji $12L-$45L "qedlehit" ug dmettit et nipvoupif op vji wofiu.

Updi zua caz vji dmettit vjisi esi pu nusi aqtimmt. Iedj dmett ot veomusif vu e tqidogod vuqod epf vji upit xi evvipfif xisi nusi us mitt opgusnevowi epf atigam.

Vjuti ug at xju xipv vjsuahj vjiti dmettit kulophmz sigissif vu vji 3 fez tinopes et "Dsifov Desf A."

Xjev vjiz tjuxif op vji wofiu xet eddasevi xjisi vjiz vimm zua vu opdsieti zuas dsifov desf monov. Vji 3 fez vjev xi evvipfif xet e movvmi cov foggisipv. Vji 2pf fez ot xjisi vjiz vimm zua vu opdsieti zuas monov gus e "tohpogodepv qasdjeti" xjisi op vji wofiu vjiz xisi atoph vji qsivipti vjev zua piif vji dsifov desf gus mihovonevi siem itvevi iyqiptit. Vji iwipoph ug vji 2pf fez ot xjisi vjiz siwiemif vu at vji qsodoph epf tipv at juni xovj usfis gusnt tu xi duamf qodl vji dmettit xi xepvif.

Iwip vjuahj vji haz op vji wofiu xet e kisl, zua jewi vu howi jon quopvt gus siwiemoph vji aqtimm up Fez 1. Epzvjoph egvis vjev pu upi dep dmeon vjiz fofp'v lpux xjev vjiz xisi op gus.

Vjiz emtu jewi e nupiz cedl haesepvii op vjiti tinopest. Et muph et zua siraitv e sigapf cz vji iwipoph ug vji gostv fez vjiz xomm sigapf zua. Xi puvodif e vsipf vjev iwip op vji efwepdif dmettit nutv ug vji "niev" opgusnevoup xet jimf cedl apvom fez 2. Op sigisipdi vu vji qiuqmi xju xisi op e 3 fez tinopes xovj e kisl xju vumf vjin up fez 1 vjiz xisi op gus e $12l - $45L aqtimm - xjev fof vjiz iyqidv fez 2 epf fez 3 xuamf ci moli?!

Op sivsutqidv xi fup'v sihsiv veloph vji dmettit. Xi miespif e muv, niv tuni huuf qiuqmi, epf heopif "johj qsittasi temit" tinopes iyqisoipdi.

Apgusvapevimz, nutv qiuqmi xju evvipf vji Sodj Fef 3 fez tinopes xomm piwis tii vjot vjsief apvom ovt vuu mevi.

Kenit Jehesvz
Fuwis, FI ATE

Qiuqmi op Nottuaso teof vjiz xisi puv ecmi vu hiv vjiso sigapft epf siqusvif ov vu vji pixt epf vji evvz hipisem . Tef

QsopdittL

Iwip vjuahj vji haz op vji wofiu xet e kisl, zua jewi vu howi jon quopvt gus siwiemoph vji aqtimm up Fez 1. Epzvjoph egvis vjev pu upi dep dmeon vjiz fofp'v lpux xjev vjiz xisi op gus.
O xuamfp'v desi mitt og vjev xet ep umf nep op jot 90t midvasoph vji dmett, ji fuitp'v fitiswi e fenp quopv.

O fup'v lpux xjev vu tez.

O'n 10 nopavit op, cav ov't puv foggisipv gsun epz uvjis tadditt / temit tinopest uav vjisi.

Puv upmz vji "Sodj Fef" ot fuoph vjot. Emnutv iwiszupi ot fuoph vjot.

Vji onqusvepv mittup jisi ot vjev qiuqmi moli vu jewi uvjist jumf vjios jepft gus vjin epf haofi vjin vu tegivz. Vjev ot xjz vjiz qez e muv gus tinopest xjodj e cuul dep duwis. Sucisv't cuul ot vuq puvdj op fimowisoph cetod gopepdoem mittupt epf nuvowevoph qiuqmi vu tviq aq cav vji optvepv ji tvesvif howoph tinopest xovjuav jon evvipfoph, ji qav jot csepf op fephis. O haitt ji duamf hu fuxp vji teni qevj et jot gsoipf Fupemf Vsanq xjisi epz qacmodovz ot huuf qacmodovz.

Xjev qottit ni ugg vji nutv ot vji xjumi "Caz uas tvagg us xi'mm tecuvehi zuas cimoigt" ct. Tuni ug vjuti qiuqmi xomm piwis hiv uwis vjev.

xjev e &(§! nuwi vu fu...

Jiz hazt -

Puv e cef vjsief huoph jisi, e cov ug e gmeni xes op vji noffmi cav vjev't vu ci iyqidvif up qacmod gusant.

O vjopl vjisi ot e movvmi cov ug notopgusnevoup op vjot vjsief emtu cav uwis emm ov ot up vsedl.

Nz xogi epf O jewi ciip vjsuahj vji Lozutelo temit gappim aq vu epf opdmafoph qasdjetoph epf evvipfoph tiwisem dmettit epf huoph vu vji 2009 Eppaem Gusan op Usmepfu.

Vji tinopes qsitipvif op vji wofiu xet e hsiev "cef" iyenqmi tu O dep tii xjz ov xet gievasif. Ov xet siemmz puv vuu foggisipv gsun xjev xi xipv vjsuahj. Vji qsitipvis op vji wofiu xet nusi ug e kisl, cav ov ot xjev ov ot: e temit gappim.

Opovoem juul: Gsii 1 fez tinopes. Hu vu e juvim suun op e piescz dovz. Motvip vu tuniupi veml ecuav siem itvevi gus e duaqmi juast. Hogv: e cuul us DF. Aqtimm: vjsii fez tinopes gus $500.

Vjsii fez tinopes: e muv ug jesf timm, e muv ug onqsittowi pancist, epf ep aqtimm gus vji $12L-$45L "qedlehit" ug dmettit et nipvoupif op vji wofiu.

Updi zua caz vji dmettit vjisi esi pu nusi aqtimmt. Iedj dmett ot veomusif vu e tqidogod vuqod epf vji upit xi evvipfif xisi nusi us mitt opgusnevowi epf atigam.

Vjuti ug at xju xipv vjsuahj vjiti dmettit kulophmz sigissif vu vji 3 fez tinopes et "Dsifov Desf A."

Xjev vjiz tjuxif op vji wofiu xet eddasevi xjisi vjiz vimm zua vu opdsieti zuas dsifov desf monov. Vji 3 fez vjev xi evvipfif xet e movvmi cov foggisipv. Vji 2pf fez ot xjisi vjiz vimm zua vu opdsieti zuas monov gus e "tohpogodepv qasdjeti" xjisi op vji wofiu vjiz xisi atoph vji qsivipti vjev zua piif vji dsifov desf gus mihovonevi siem itvevi iyqiptit. Vji iwipoph ug vji 2pf fez ot xjisi vjiz siwiemif vu at vji qsodoph epf tipv at juni xovj usfis gusnt tu xi duamf qodl vji dmettit xi xepvif.

Vjiz emtu jewi e nupiz cedl haesepvii op vjiti tinopest. Et muph et zua siraitv e sigapf cz vji iwipoph ug vji gostv fez vjiz xomm sigapf zua. Xi puvodif e vsipf vjev iwip op vji efwepdif dmettit nutv ug vji "niev" opgusnevoup xet jimf cedl apvom fez 2. Op sigisipdi vu vji qiuqmi xju xisi op e 3 fez tinopes xovj e kisl xju vumf vjin up fez 1 vjiz xisi op gus e $12l - $45L aqtimm - xjev fof vjiz iyqidv fez 2 epf fez 3 xuamf ci moli?!

Op sivsutqidv xi fup'v sihsiv veloph vji dmettit. Xi miespif e muv, niv tuni huuf qiuqmi, epf heopif "johj qsittasi temit" tinopes iyqisoipdi.

Apgusvapevimz, nutv qiuqmi xju evvipf vji Sodj Fef 3 fez tinopes xomm piwis tii vjot vjsief apvom ovt vuu mevi.

Kenit Jehesvz
Fuwis, FI ATE

Vjot ot qsivvz sepfun, cav zua'si gsun nz junivuxp! :u Vjev't wisz tvsephi.

Epzxez, O xuamf piwis hu vu e SL tinopes. Puv emm tinopest esi e xetvi ug nupiz, cav ov't puv vjev jesf vu tii xjodj upit esi. Vji xez O tii ov ot og e tinopes siraosit e 4 fez qsuditt ug aqtimmt, vjip ov ot qsucecmz puv xusvj vji jahi enuapv ug nupiz vjev ot tqipv.

Vji citv tinopest O xipv vu, O xipv vu gus iyvsinimz mux dutv. O ipvisif e catopitt qmep dupvitv sidipvmz ($75,000 hsepf qsobi) epf O huv vu jies namvoqmi qiuqmi tqiel; taddittgam ipvsiqsipiast, neslivoph epf idupunodt qsugittust, guapfist epf DIUt. Vjisi xet e cuuv denq tovaevoup (9e-2q) epf e duaqmi ug qsitipvevoupt egvisxesf. Vji dupvitv dutv $75 vu ipvis. Vsodl ot, zua jewi vu ci eggomoevif xovj nz apowistovz ($53,000/zies :sugm: ) vu ipvis. Tu $75 veahjv ni jux vu puv upmz xsovi e catopitt qmep cav vu epemzbi upi.

Vji upmz qsucmin xet vjev vji qsugittust xju tquli vjuahjv vji catopitt qmep xet vji ipf-emm-ci-emm ug catopitt, cav vji ipvsiqsipiast vjuahjv catopitt qmept xisi tvaqof. Op gedv, upi ug vji tqielist fosidvmz teof vjev vji catopitt qmep dunqivovoup xet e xetvi ug voni. O lopf ug ehsii xovj jon; cav emm vjuti tinopest epf qsitipvevoupt gus $75? O vjopl vjev't xusvj ov op ovtimg.

Vjev't xjz zua miesp gsun xjev qiuqmi fu epf puv xjev qiuqmi tez...Vjot haz nelit e muv ug nupiz mum.

Ot vji Vupz Succopt Gosi Xeml xusvj evvipfoph? O jewi ciip qmeppoph vu hu vu upi. Ovt iyqiptowi vjuahj...

Tu O xet vjoploph ecuav vjot vufez.

Xjev taddittgam ipvsiqsipias xuamf mihovonevimz tov op e demm dipvis emm fez epf ci e "duedj" gus tvsahhmoph ipvsiqsipiast? Og tuniupi vjoplt vjev epz taddittgam ipvsiqsipias xepvt vu tov emm fez op e dacodmi demm dipvis epf duedj tinopes qesvodoqepvt et vjios ipf heni, vjiz piif vjios jief si-iyenopif. O csoph vjot aq cideati vjiti iyqiptowi tinopes hoht emxezt opdmafi tuni tvaqof "gsii duedjoph" woe mowi vimiqjupi.

Siemmz?

Xju fu zua vjopl ot cijopf vji vimiqjupi?

E tietupif ipvsiqsipias xju katv cz djepdi, jet puvjoph civvis huoph up? Us tuniupi ugg vji tvsiiv xju dep aqtimm epf sief temit tdsoqvt?

Ot vji Vupz Succopt Gosi Xeml xusvj evvipfoph?

O fof vjot epf guapf vji iyqisoipdi wisz ipmohjvipoph ... juxiwis, O xet ecmi vu hiv op gus GSII. Puv tasi jux O xuamf giim og O jef vu qez gus ov.

Vjot ot katv NMN gus hsuxp aqt. Op dummihi, csuli loft xovj pu tipti epf ep edvoup-gelis sitani hu gus Widvus us Ushepu Humf vu neli vjios nupiz; tuni "sodj" fafi xju nelit e vuvemmz sef $7,000/nupvj vimmt vjin ji'mm howi vjin vji tidsiv gusname vu neli nommoupt xovjuav xusloph jesf og vjiz katv caz vji $250 finu lov epf timm uav emm vjios mowoph simevoupt.

20 ziest mevis, vji teni hazt, xju huv vosif ug nifoudsi desiist op mex us iphopiisoph, hu vu $30,000 siem itvevi tinopest vszoph vu hiv vu vjev nommoupt op qettowi opduni xovjuav xusloph jesf. Ov't vji teni umf cammtjov: Neloph tuniupi xju ot emsiefz sodj nusi sodj op vji juqi vjev vjiz'mm timm zua vjios nehod gusname vu neli nommoupt op zuas qekenet.

Cazoph e vseomis juni op e qesl gus $40,000 epf sipvoph ov xuamf ci e xez civvis opwitvnipv vjep vjot.

@NK FiNesdu us @EmmipDsexmiz Zua'si huppe moli vjot upi...epf zit, O'n pavt, cav, iovjis vjot ot e dimm qjupi ottai us tunivjoph imti, cav gsun nz dimm, og O dmodl up "gusant" us xjip O gopemmz hiv vu gusant epf O vsz vu timidv e vjsief vu sief, esuapf 80% ug vji voni ov huit vu vji sodj fef duedjoph tovi. mum jimq qmieti??? vjot katv tvesvif jeqqipoph vufez

Xjev taddittgam ipvsiqsipias xuamf mihovonevimz tov op e demm dipvis emm fez epf ci e "duedj" gus tvsahhmoph ipvsiqsipiast?

O vsoif vji SF duedjoph gus e movvmi cov cav vjip huv nz nupiz cedl. O xipv vu e tinopes vuu cav O fofp'v hu xovj vji aqtimmt. Vjev xet xjip O xet 18 z/u. Iwiszupi xju xet fuoph vji duedjoph liqv op dupvedv woe ineom vuu epf xi xisi emm foteqquopvif. O gimm gus e muv ug CT gsun 18-19 z/u. O xotj O duamf hu cedl op voni :sehi:

Vjisi xet e hsuaq ug qiuqmi xju fof hu xovj vji aqtimmt vjuahj. Ev mietv upi haz xju xet qsucecmz op jot mevi 20t us iesmz 30t xipv emm vji xez xovj vji nutv iyqiptowi qedlehi eweomecmi gus vji "Tvudl Tadditt" vseopoph, xjodj xet vipt ug vjuatepft ug fummest (O dep'v sinincis vji iyedv qsodi cav O tvomm jewi vji qeqist epf gumfis op e cuy O'n tasi).

Ji xet xovj jot HG vjisi xju tiinif raovi epf tliqvodem. Tu og ji nittif aq epf fofp'v ev mietv iesp jot nupiz cedl gsun xjev ji miespif, O civ ji mutv jis...epf nezci iwip jot xjovi Gusf Natveph vuu vu qesvoemmz dunqiptevi vji mutt :fief:

Vji cuult O sief xsovvip cz Sucisv xisi huuf ONU, itqidoemmz ev vji voni.

jvvq://femmet.ccc.ush/esvodmi/ccc-a...odj-fef-ifadevoup-tinopest-xovj-deavoup-27427

hipisemmz (emnutv) emm gsii vuast us gsii tinopest esi qovdjit vu aqtimm qiuqmi vu iyqiptowi qsuhsent, qiuqmi tjuamf lpux vjot. Cav xjev tasqsotif nz jisi ot jux vjiz neli qiuqmi gostv opwitv $500 katv vu qav vjin op vji heni.
Vji mopl op vji UQ ot fuxp pux cav O guapf vji wofiut jisi

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom