- Joined
- Jan 4, 2024
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 15%
Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are doing well and everything is going positive for you.
I have invested in alot of large cap stocks such as Amazon, i find that after reading one Annual Report and looking at some financial statements and future projected earnings i can make a good educated investment decision. I have always been interested in small cap stocks with a market capitalisation of between $250 million to $2 billion, also micro cap stocks with a market cap of between $50 million and $300 million.
I note these small cap stocks are more riskier as there is a greater chance of bankruptcy, so conducting more research on these stocks would be important. I please wondered despite checking Annual Reports, looking at the company's business models, previous revenues and its balance sheet, looking for factors such as high cash flow production and low debt, what other factors would be important to evaluate please? I was thinking a closer evaluation of the management such as the CEO, can anyone please advise anything that would be important to review to ensure the company continues to grow please and looking for any red flag areas please? If anyone kindly had any advice on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.
Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you achieve all your business goals and have a wonderful and amazing life. With my every best wishes to you.
I have invested in alot of large cap stocks such as Amazon, i find that after reading one Annual Report and looking at some financial statements and future projected earnings i can make a good educated investment decision. I have always been interested in small cap stocks with a market capitalisation of between $250 million to $2 billion, also micro cap stocks with a market cap of between $50 million and $300 million.
I note these small cap stocks are more riskier as there is a greater chance of bankruptcy, so conducting more research on these stocks would be important. I please wondered despite checking Annual Reports, looking at the company's business models, previous revenues and its balance sheet, looking for factors such as high cash flow production and low debt, what other factors would be important to evaluate please? I was thinking a closer evaluation of the management such as the CEO, can anyone please advise anything that would be important to review to ensure the company continues to grow please and looking for any red flag areas please? If anyone kindly had any advice on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.
Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you achieve all your business goals and have a wonderful and amazing life. With my every best wishes to you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
