The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • The Fastlane Forum Is Going Exclusively Private with Paid Access

After 17 years of my personal dedication to a freely accessible forum, the time has come for this forum to become a private, limited access community. To read more, visit the announcement thread or apply to become a member.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join today.

Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has helped entrepreneurs win their freedom with over 38,000 game-changing posts. Join over 90,000 members and a library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Speeding down the fastlane from Fr

StefKPG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 27, 2024
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but I'm already hooked! I discovered the forum through MJ's books, like many of you, and decided to take the plunge and join you to move up a gear!

I've owned a small business since 2020, which is struggling to get off the ground. The reason is simple: I haven't had enough training in business and I'm lacking of skills. That's why I've started to read a lot, to train myself and why I've come to you today. To be honest, it's pretty hard to find people to encourage us along this path, this is why I search for place like this forum.

I'm really excited to learn, share, be inspired and raise my business. I put into practice what I read, and right now, with a bit of a delay it's true, I'm putting into practice every day the advice from the Fastlane! I've got so much to learn from you, I can't wait and I'm ready to take on the world! And if I can help other people too, I'd love to! Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MohammadJouza

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 8, 2024
Jordan
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but I'm already hooked! I discovered the forum through MJ's books, like many of you, and decided to take the plunge and join you to move up a gear!

I've owned a small business since 2020, which is struggling to get off the ground. The reason is simple: I haven't had enough training in business and I'm lacking of skills. That's why I've started to read a lot, to train myself and why I've come to you today. To be honest, it's pretty hard to find people to encourage us along this path, this is why I search for place like this forum.

I'm really excited to learn, share, be inspired and raise my business. I put into practice what I read, and right now, with a bit of a delay it's true, I'm putting into practice every day the advice from the Fastlane! I've got so much to learn from you, I can't wait and I'm ready to take on the world! And if I can help other people too, I'd love to! Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!
If you need any help I am willing to offer a free 30-minute mentorship [nothing to sell] (I am a Founder of a Coding School ) and I have good experience in starting a new business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...