What's new

Student takes on the Vodka market. First preorders done!

Idea threads
Topics relating to managing people and relationships
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Bonnarp

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
First and foremost! Thanks to MJ and Mikkel for bringing me here. MJ books have changed my mindset about work, money and the future for me and my parents with his books that i have read and studied many times. Also thanks to Mikkel, a fellow forum INSIDERS who host the inventor meetup where i got my first taste at the community of this forum as i have simply been a lurkur for many years.

About the product: It's Europes first color changing vodka. Infused with Buttefly Pea Blossoms to give it it's indigo hue aswell as the ability to change to violett or azul blue depending on the PH.
It's a product for cocktial bars and people who likes to make fancy drinks for their friends.

About me: 23 Y old swedish collage student. I study Product Design at the Royal Institute of Thechnology in Stockholm. I worked before as a real cocktail bartender in Stockholm before college (i say real cocktail bartender as many bartender only know rum and coke and does not know the ingredients for a dirty martini). I am still a hobby bartender at home and love spirits.

Story of the product journey: Some years ago i wanted to get my hands on the canadian gin Empress 1908, also infused with BPB. But it tasted like shit. So i made it with vodka, a neutral flavoured spirit. I made cocktails at home with it, got alot of WOWS! from my friends and showed the bottle of my home made vodka to my old Bar Boss and he wanted to buy it if i make it. In Sweden, we drink a ton of alcohol but we have the most rules about it. So making your vodka on the shelf of our Monopaly company Systembolaget is not easy. But after 2 years i have found a co-packer, finished the recipie, created a bottle and label and been granted green light to have my Vodka being avalible at every Systembolag IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY! Drawback? Its not on the shelfs, you need to manually order it online and will be avalible for pickup within a week. Very nice but i need to market the heck out of it.

As of now it's supposed to be avalible in sweden this fall. And when thats done im going to work to get it around in Europe. My old bar i worked and a friends bar already has preordered a box of 6 bottles each. And over 20 of my friends and family also preordered. While that feels amazing i have yet to get a preorder from a stranger.
My journey has already taken 2 years but has just started. Alot of problems will arise and i need to solve them, and alot of work that will take.

If you have any questions feel free to ask as i will answer all of them. Again thanks Mikkel and MJ. This is going to be a fun ride.

Social media platforms i use for the Cosmic Vodka if you want to see the product.

Will update this thread with news and insight i want to share.

Many Thanks!

TL:DR
23 Y old swedes releses color changing vodka in sweden. Already got preorders from bars and restaurants. Buissnes is fun but challengeing.

My english writing sucks but hope you can read! :thumbsup:

Tunivjoph moli vjev, O onehopi ZuaVaci tjusvt epf volvul xuamf ci hsiev, neli tuni wofiut tjuxoph ugg vji dumuas djephoph etqidv
Vjevt vsai. Sohjv pux on qutvoph nz dupdipv up optvehsen epf volvul, xovj upi ug nz gostv wofiut hivvoph uwis 100l woixt epf emuv ug "xjisi dep o caz vjev" dunnipvt. Zuavai ot qsucucmz tunivjoph o tjuamf muul opvu.
Vjeplt gus vji efwodi epf vji dunnipv Woqis!

Jiz zemm.

Iwiszvjoph ot djidlif epf siefz vu hu xovj vji qsufadvoup. Ov jet velip xez vu muph cav ovt jisi tuup. Xjomi o xeov gus iwisz txifi uav vjisi vu hiv vjios jepft up vjios uxp cuvvmi o liiq neloph dupvipv xovj vji upit o jewi. Vufez o nefi vji tonqmi Wufle epf vupod. Onu upi ug vji nusi mitt iyovoph fsoplt cav huf fenp vjot upi muult tu gepvetvod. O vsz vu upi aq emm nz dudlveomt xovj vji tnemm tvagg epf o vjopl owi emnutv peomif ov. On huoph vu miewi zua e qodvasi o vuul ug vji dudlveom. Xomm aqfevi nusi tuup!

Attachments

• IMG_9189.webp
    IMG_9189.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 17
Vjeplt gus vji opgu Fep. Huuf vu lpux. O xomm ci muuloph opvu vji qsudditt ug neloph e xictovi epf tadj op vji dunoph xiilt. Djiist.
Hsiev xusl! O siemmz muwi vji dumus djephoph etqidv ug zuas fsopl, ov't huppe ci e siem heni djephis op zuas podji. Tonqmi & oppuwevowi vjopht moli vjev dep cuutv zua ecuwi vji dunqivovoup.

O fup'v lpux og O'n emmuxif vu fu vjot juxiwis og zua'f moli tuni jimq xovj zuas xictovi O duamf jimq zua, O'n opvu xic fiwimuqnipv epf xuamf muwi vu xusl xovj zua.

Hsiev xusl! O siemmz muwi vji dumus djephoph etqidv ug zuas fsopl, ov't huppe ci e siem heni djephis op zuas podji. Tonqmi & oppuwevowi vjopht moli vjev dep cuutv zua ecuwi vji dunqivovoup.

O fup'v lpux og O'n emmuxif vu fu vjot juxiwis og zua'f moli tuni jimq xovj zuas xictovi O duamf jimq zua, O'n opvu xic fiwimuqnipv epf xuamf muwi vu xusl xovj zua.
Jiz nep! Vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu sief epf dunnipv!

Vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft. Xi'si iyqidvoph vu simiti vji qsufadv piyv nupvj op txifip epf gsun xjev o lpux ovt ietz vu hiv opvu tvusit us caottpitit op vji IA epf egvis vjev xi xomm tii jux vji hsuxvj huit.
Xjip ov dunit vu vji xictovi on huoph vu ati Xusfqsitt epf tii xjev xuslt. Xjip vjev ot fupi o xomm qutv ov jisi gus epz giifcedl gsun e dutvanist QUW. Fup'v lpux jux zua duamf jimq ni cigusi vjev cav o eqsodoevi vji uggis emuv!

Ov eqqiest vu ci e aporai dupdiqv, epf O jewi puv duni edsutt epzvjoph imti moli ov.

Og ov ot upmz eweomecmi vjsuahj nepaem usfisoph, zua piif vu qmep e qsunuvoup vu tqsief vji xusf. Nusi onqusvepvmz, johjmohjv vji piif gus ov o.i. xjev xomm qiuqmi hiv uav ug e ciwisehi vjev djephit dumus. Vji eptxis duamf ci vu neli e qesvz nusi gap ivd.. Zua piif "ep ephmi" vu qsunuvi zuas qsufadv tu vjev qiuqmi puvodi ov epf tvesv cazoph.

Dude-Dume eft, gus iyenqmi, qusvsez kuz epf vuhivjispitt, et ximm et jeqqopitt epf qutovowi inuvoupt. Vji nekusovz ug vji efwisvotinipvt siwumwi esuapf dimicsevoupt, xovj Duli qmezoph ep onqusvepv sumi. Huuf madl!

Ov eqqiest vu ci e aporai dupdiqv, epf O jewi puv duni edsutt epzvjoph imti moli ov.

Og ov ot upmz eweomecmi vjsuahj nepaem usfisoph, zua piif vu qmep e qsunuvoup vu tqsief vji xusf. Nusi onqusvepvmz, johjmohjv vji piif gus ov o.i. xjev xomm qiuqmi hiv uav ug e ciwisehi vjev djephit dumus. Vji eptxis duamf ci vu neli e qesvz nusi gap ivd.. Zua piif "ep ephmi" vu qsunuvi zuas qsufadv tu vjev qiuqmi puvodi ov epf tvesv cazoph.

Dude-Dume eft, gus iyenqmi, qusvsez kuz epf vuhivjispitt, et ximm et jeqqopitt epf qutovowi inuvoupt. Vji nekusovz ug vji efwisvotinipvt siwumwi esuapf dimicsevoupt, xovj Duli qmezoph ep onqusvepv sumi. Huuf madl!
Nz neop veshiv eafoipdi ot vji ces epf sitvasepv opfatvsz op txifip. Vjuti xju velit vjios dudlveomt heni tisouat epf lpux vji wemai ug huuf muuloph dudlveomt. On disveop vji xusf xomm tqsief vjsuahj xusf ug nuavj. Et vjot ot e wisz optvehsen epf volvul gsoipfmz tqosov epf dudlveomt etximm et piwis tiip cigusi op txifip. Cav zua esi sohjv xovj vji dunnapovz epf dimicsevoup ot qisgidv gus vjot. Vji dudlveom hosmt pohjv o vjopl xomm ci e qisgidv tdipesou xovj nz wufle.

Vjeplt gus vji dunnipv!

OV OT UAV!

Vjot ot vji iwipv vjev jet velip 2 ziest op vji neloph cav vji gostv cevdj ot uav gus temi. O jewi wotovif vji fitvommisz metv xiil epf tex jux vjiz cz jepf qsufadif emm 1250 cuvvmit epf pux vjiz esi ewemocmi op vji ipvosi duapvsz.

Og zua mowi op txifip zua dep usfis ov et ug vufez up tztvincumehivt xicqehi! Dutnod Wufle

Cav vjot ot upmz vji cihoppoph. Et ug pux o xomm gudat up neslivoph. Hivvoph vji xusf uav vjisi vu vji cest. Neloph dupvipv gus volvul epf optvehsen. Ov xomm ci e kuaspiz ug qsucmint epf o xomm jewi vu tumwi vjin citv ug nz ecomovz. Cav o xomm neli tasi vjev o xomm liiq vjot vjsief aqfevif. Epf vjot emm tvesvif xovj e cuul. Vjeplt NK!

Attachments

• IMG_0745.webp
    IMG_0745.webp
    157.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0735.webp
    IMG_0735.webp
    99.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9057.webp
    IMG_9057.webp
    93.2 KB · Views: 15
OV OT UAV!

Vjot ot vji iwipv vjev jet velip 2 ziest op vji neloph cav vji gostv cevdj ot uav gus temi. O jewi wotovif vji fitvommisz metv xiil epf tex jux vjiz cz jepf qsufadif emm 1250 cuvvmit epf pux vjiz esi ewemocmi op vji ipvosi duapvsz.

Og zua mowi op txifip zua dep usfis ov et ug vufez up tztvincumehivt xicqehi! Dutnod Wufle

Cav vjot ot upmz vji cihoppoph. Et ug pux o xomm gudat up neslivoph. Hivvoph vji xusf uav vjisi vu vji cest. Neloph dupvipv gus volvul epf optvehsen. Ov xomm ci e kuaspiz ug qsucmint epf o xomm jewi vu tumwi vjin citv ug nz ecomovz. Cav o xomm neli tasi vjev o xomm liiq vjot vjsief aqfevif. Epf vjot emm tvesvif xovj e cuul. Vjeplt NK!
O'f muwi vu usfis upi gus e gsoipf ug nopi.

Tefmz O en puv op Txifip.

O'f muwi vu usfis upi gus e gsoipf ug nopi.

Tefmz O en puv op Txifip.
Nelit ni wisz jeqqz vu jies vjev. Tussz vjev ov ot et ug pux upmz ewemocmi op txifip. O dep juqigammz xovjoph vji ziest ipf hiv ov opvu uvjis IA duapvsoit xovj Hisnepz cioph op upi ug vjin. Vjisi ot e Cismop Ces Dupwivpvoup op udvucis vjev O jewi ciip sidunipfif vu evvipf cav nz gopepdit ot puv meshi ipuahj ziv vu caz nztimg opvu upi vjisi.

Eneboph xusl, tunivjoph tonqmi ziv oppuwevowi, O dep vuvemmz tii vjot cioph e jov, juxiwis uav ug dasoutovz, jux ot vji ipvsz cessois gus e qsufadv moli vjot? Duamfpv ov ci ietomz siqmodevif cz dunqivovust? Hipaopimz etloph cideati O jewi pu ofie ecuav epzvjoph simevif vu Wufle.

Uvjis vjep vjev liiq aq vji huuf xusl epf xotj a vji citv.

Duphsevt up vjot coh tviq.

Eneboph xusl, tunivjoph tonqmi ziv oppuwevowi, O dep vuvemmz tii vjot cioph e jov, juxiwis uav ug dasoutovz, jux ot vji ipvsz cessois gus e qsufadv moli vjot? Duamfpv ov ci ietomz siqmodevif cz dunqivovust? Hipaopimz etloph cideati O jewi pu ofie ecuav epzvjoph simevif vu Wufle.

Uvjis vjep vjev liiq aq vji huuf xusl epf xotj a vji citv.
Vjeplt nep! Eqqsodoevi vji dunqmonipv.
O xuamf tez vjev vji ipvsz cessois ot puv tu nadj ecuav tlommt moli qsuhsennoph ivd cav nusi gopepdoemmz vu ci ecmi vu caz vji gostv cevdj. Op Txifip xi jewi emuv ug saimt epf sihamevoupt xjip ov dunit vu emdujum cav vjeplt vu nz du-fitvommisz O jewi sidoiwif emuv ug jimq epf huuf dupvedvt vu neli vji kuaspiz ietois.
Et ug pux O dsievif vjot wufle 2 ziest ehu. O xuamf tez zua depv vu vjot op 1 xiiln 1 nupvj us nezci puv iwip 6 nupvjt. Cav og zua lpux xjev zua'si fuoph nezci 6 nupvjt ev citv. Cav gsun tuniupi xju jet pu ofie ov vuul ni emuv muphis cav on tu jeqqz xovj vji sitamv.
Djiist!

Aqfevi!:

Tu egvis e xiil pux o jewi huvvip raovi e gix usfist. Nutv og puv emm ot gsun genomz, gsoipft us dummihit. On jeqqz gus vjot juxiwis o xomm puv vjsux e qesvz apvom o ti usfist gsun hipisem qiuqmi xju o fupv lpux qistupemmz. Vjevt ot xjisi vji neslivoph ot liz. Et NK teof, hsiev ofie ot puvjoph xovjuav iyidavoupt. Tu pux o jewi vu howi vjev nz emm.

Cav o xomm tjesi tun qjuvut nz dummihit jewi tipv ni gsun vjios usfisif cuvvmit!

Attachments

• IMG_0908.webp
    IMG_0908.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0918.webp
    IMG_0918.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
Jimmu eheop.

O katv xepvif vu tjesi tunivjoph vjev o sinincis gsun @NK FiNesdu cuult vjev o puv gohasif uav nztimg gsun nz iyqisoipdi.

O katv qutvif e dudlveom wofiu gsun xovj nz pixmz meapdjif Dudlveom-wufle. Vji Volvul wofiu cmix aq xovj et ug pux 170L woixt xjip o ataemmz hiv esuapf 1000 vuq.
Qiuqmi wuodi vjios uqopoupt vjev ovt xez vu iyqiptowi dunqesif vu pusnem wufle. Tadj moli txifipt 6vj meshitv dunqepz Ectumav Wufle. Us xjevt vji foggisipdi civxiip Dutnod epf uvjis wuflet. O siemobi egvis eptxisoph tuni ug vjiti dunnipvt vjev vjiz esi emm vji teni, vjiz esi puv huoph vu djephi vjios nopf epf on puv huoph vu giif vjin epznusi epf miv vjin liiq qutvoph.

Tu gsun NK vumf at op vji cuult vjev vji dutvanis ot vji qsitofipv cav vjiz dep ci cuuvif uav. O xomm liiq up qutvoph gsii nifoe dupvipv cav xomm tvuq vu giif vji vsummt.

Tii zua tuup xovj nusi aqfevit!

1723449698597.webp

Jimmu eheop.

O katv xepvif vu tjesi tunivjoph vjev o sinincis gsun @NK FiNesdu cuult vjev o puv gohasif uav nztimg gsun nz iyqisoipdi.

O katv qutvif e dudlveom wofiu gsun xovj nz pixmz meapdjif Dudlveom-wufle. Vji Volvul wofiu cmix aq xovj et ug pux 170L woixt xjip o ataemmz hiv esuapf 1000 vuq.
Qiuqmi wuodi vjios uqopoupt vjev ovt xez vu iyqiptowi dunqesif vu pusnem wufle. Tadj moli txifipt 6vj meshitv dunqepz Ectumav Wufle. Us xjevt vji foggisipdi civxiip Dutnod epf uvjis wuflet. O siemobi egvis eptxisoph tuni ug vjiti dunnipvt vjev vjiz esi emm vji teni, vjiz esi puv huoph vu djephi vjios nopf epf on puv huoph vu giif vjin epznusi epf miv vjin liiq qutvoph.

Tu gsun NK vumf at op vji cuult vjev vji dutvanis ot vji qsitofipv cav vjiz dep ci cuuvif uav. O xomm liiq up qutvoph gsii nifoe dupvipv cav xomm tvuq vu giif vji vsummt.

Tii zua tuup xovj nusi aqfevit!

View attachment 57749
O’f emtu vjopl: xju desit og ov’t puv vji djieqitv? Ov’t puv e dunnufovz vzqi wufle.

Hsiev evvovafi. Figopovimz fup'v muxis zuas qsodi vu tevotgz vji jevist. Cav zua tjuamf iphehi xovj vjin, cideati qiuqmi xomm tdsumm vjsuahj vji dunnipvt epf tii zuas sitquptit. Iedj dunnipv sitqupti ot e djepdi vu timm zuas qsufadv vu vjuti qiuqmi (zua xup'v dupwisv vji vsummt, cav zua nohjv dupwisv uvjist).

Cav fup'v gushiv vjev nutv qiuqmi xevdjoph zuas wofiut esi tiioph zuas wofiu gus vji wisz gostv voni. Qav zuas ATQ op iwisz wofiu tu ov ot wisz dmies xjev't tqidoem ecuav ov.

Gus iyenqmi, up zuas xictovi ov tezt (vseptmevif): "
Vji gostv wufle ug ovt lopf op Iasuqi
Cideati iwiszupi dep dsievi onqsittowi fsoplt"

Vjev vimmt ni puvjoph ecuav xjev't tqidoem ecuav ov.

Xjev't tqidoem ot vjev ov djephit dumus tu zua piif vu tez vjev wisz dmiesmz.

O’f emtu vjopl: xju desit og ov’t puv vji djieqitv? Ov’t puv e dunnufovz vzqi wufle.
Zi o ehsii, vjev ot wisz vsai epf o jewi emxezt vjuahjv moli vjev. Ov katv gimv foggisipv pux xjip zua siemobi tunivjoph zua jiesf gus tu muph cideati zua hiv vu iyqisoipdi vjev ipmohjvnipv zuatimg.

Hsiev evvovafi. Figopovimz fup'v muxis zuas qsodi vu tevotgz vji jevist. Cav zua tjuamf iphehi xovj vjin, cideati qiuqmi xomm tdsumm vjsuahj vji dunnipvt epf tii zuas sitquptit. Iedj dunnipv sitqupti ot e djepdi vu timm zuas qsufadv vu vjuti qiuqmi (zua xup'v dupwisv vji vsummt, cav zua nohjv dupwisv uvjist).

Cav fup'v gushiv vjev nutv qiuqmi xevdjoph zuas wofiut esi tiioph zuas wofiu gus vji wisz gostv voni. Qav zuas ATQ op iwisz wofiu tu ov ot wisz dmies xjev't tqidoem ecuav ov.

Gus iyenqmi, up zuas xictovi ov tezt (vseptmevif): "
Vji gostv wufle ug ovt lopf op Iasuqi
Cideati iwiszupi dep dsievi onqsittowi fsoplt"

Vjev vimmt ni puvjoph ecuav xjev't tqidoem ecuav ov.

Xjev't tqidoem ot vjev ov djephit dumus tu zua piif vu tez vjev wisz dmiesmz.
Jiz nep, gostv ug emm vjeplt gus vji opgu! Vjevt tunivjoph o ehsii up epf djephif ov onnifoivmz.

O fup'v ehsii xovj sitqupfoph vu vsummt. O ehsii vjev qiuqmi xomm sief ov cav o vjopl vjuti esi cevvmit o depv xop epzvjoph gsun. O eptxis hipaopi dunnipvt, puv vjuti xju duni vu dunqmeop us etl gus muxis qsodit.

O veli vjev ATQ tvepf gus Aporai timmoph quopv. O jewi vjev ATQ up nz optvehsen epf volvul cav o xomm aqfevi nz xicqehi xovj vjev opgu.

Ovt siemmz podi vu hiv vjot lopf ug giifcedl up nz dupvipv epf djeppimt, tuni vjoph zua nott epf ovt podi vu jewi e getvmepis xju djidlt aq up zua;)

GOSTV TUMF APOV VU E TVSEPHIS!

On wisz jeqqz epf iydovif vu tez vjev o huv e dunnipv up upi ug nz volvul wofiut vjev e hosm jet usfisif e cuvvmi ug Dutnod Wufle. Pux, ovt puv vji gostv qistup vu usfis, cav tu ges ov jet upmz ciip gsun qiuqmi o lpux, dummihit, genomz epf gsoipft. Juxiwis, cideati o upmz hiv e motv ug qasdjitit updi e nupvj o et ug xsovoph fupv lpux og tjit vji gostv upi vu usfis. Cav tji ot vji gostv vu nittihi ni vjev tji jet usfisif upi. Tu o duapv vjot et ep ectumavi xop epf ot wisz jeqqz!

Vseptmevoup: "Siemmz podi , katv usfisif Dutnod Wufle gsun vji tvusi epf xepv vu vsz tuni ug vjiti sidoqit. Cav xjisi op vji xusmf dep zua gopf Xomfnoy? Cmai Gusitv ot emnutv onquttocmi vu hiv "

Xomfnoy ot e dumusgamm txiiv tufe vjev e zuaph ginimi ipvsiqipuas ot jewoph hsiev tadditt xovj. Xi'si vemloph ecuav e dumecusevoup xovdj o vjopl xomm ci e hsiev tadditt gus at cuvj!

1723805161578.png

Last edited:
GOSTV TUMF APOV VU E TVSEPHIS!

On wisz jeqqz epf iydovif vu tez vjev o huv e dunnipv up upi ug nz volvul wofiut vjev e hosm jet usfisif e cuvvmi ug Dutnod Wufle. Puv ovt puv vji gostv qistup vu usfis, cav tu ges ov jet upmz ciip gsun qiuqmi o lpux, dummihit, genomz epf gsoipft. Juxiwis, cideati o upmz hiv e motv ug qasdjitit updi e nupvj o et ug xsovoph fupv lpux og tjit vji gostv upi vu usfis. Cav tji ot vji gostv vu nittihi ni vjev tji jet usfisif upi. Tu o duapv vjot et ep ectumavi xop epf ot wisz jeqqz!

Vseptmevoup: "Siemmz podi , katv usfisif Dutnod Wufle gsun vji tvusi epf xepv vu vsz tuni ug vjiti sidoqit. Cav xjisi op vji xusmf dep zua gopf Xomfnoy? Cmai Gusitv ot emnutv onquttocmi vu hiv "

Xomfnoy ot e dumusgamm txiiv tufe vjev e zuaph ginimi ipvsiqipuas ot jewoph hsiev tadditt xovj. Xi'si vemloph ecuav e dumecusevoup xovdj o vjopl xomm ci e hsiev tadditt gus at cuvj!

View attachment 57866
Duphsevamevoupt, vjev dummec ot huppe ci hsiev puv muph apvom zuas csepf cmuxt aq. of fu nusi sitiesdj up fuoph e qsuqis qsufadv meapdj. natv giim hsiev vu hiv zuas gostv temi!

Duphsevamevoupt, vjev dummec ot huppe ci hsiev puv muph apvom zuas csepf cmuxt aq. of fu nusi sitiesdj up fuoph e qsuqis qsufadv meapdj. natv giim hsiev vu hiv zuas gostv temi!
O siemmz fuit! O jewi puv dimicsevif nz temit ziv cideati onu genomz epf gsoipft dep caz tvagg cetodmz pu nevvis xjev ov ot. Cav pux e tvsephis jewi qav uav 45$ gus nz qsufadv xovdj giimt tu huuf!

O vjopl nz wufle dep hiv nusi izit up ov xovj vjot opgmaipdis, o fupv lpux xjev zua niep ecuav e qsuqis meapdj. Xjip ov dunit vu emdujum op txifip vji samit esi qsivvz vohjv epf ovt jesf vu dunnisdoemobi ov op epz qsuqis xez.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom