The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

T-Shirt Business

Journey2Million$

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jan 3, 2015
I'm an artist. I make designs for printing on t-shirts and I sell t-shirts on the internet with my designs on them. I'm trying to figure out how to grow my business to be much bigger. I'm making 5 figures/yr (net) and I want to grow that to 6 and 7 figures. This is the first active forum I've found with people like us. I generally find a lot of whiners on other forum web sites and I wanted to hang out with better people. I've listened to a lot of audio recordings by Brian Tracy, Harv Eker, and other success gurus. They helped me a lot, but I feel like the big gap in their materials is that they don't tell you how to create a big business. Millionaire Fastlane is giving me more insight into that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Camo & Gold

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 28, 2014
Dirty South
Welcome to the Fast Lane!

First off let me say you've come to the right place in finding helpful business information from successful and driven entrepreneurs. As for your clothing business, you need to think like a consumer. A successful businessmen doesn't sell an item, they create a want or need for something and the transaction naturally takes place; think of profits as a Reaction.

Now get into your consumers mind, why are companies like Hollister, Ralph Lauren, Nike, ect.. so successful? It's because they specify a niche and create a desire for people to become apart of them in a sense. As Humans we are naturally social beings, we like to be apart of something and represent our beliefs and hobbies. Why do so many people wear logo t-shirts for $20+ when you can buy a Hanes blank t-shirt for maybe $5?

In a business strategy there isn't a really quick way to develop a "following", companies like Nike and Ralph Lauren didn't just spring up overnight. You need to target a niche, appeal to their senses and MARKET MARKET MARKET! Start up a Twitter, Instagram ect.. and keep going at it. This will test your patience and drive but it's the cheapest and most effective way to get your name out there. People voluntarily go on social media accounts all the time, it's a great way to get your business recognized.

Good luck, if you have any further questions feel free to ask

TJPB

Defy Ordinary
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 9, 2012
Colorado
I'm an artist. I make designs for printing on t-shirts and I sell t-shirts on the internet with my designs on them. I'm trying to figure out how to grow my business to be much bigger. I'm making 5 figures/yr (net) and I want to grow that to 6 and 7 figures. This is the first active forum I've found with people like us. I generally find a lot of whiners on other forum web sites and I wanted to hang out with better people. I've listened to a lot of audio recordings by Brian Tracy, Harv Eker, and other success gurus. They helped me a lot, but I feel like the big gap in their materials is that they don't tell you how to create a big business. Millionaire Fastlane is giving me more insight into that.

Howdy. Finish the book if you haven't already. Post up your website so we can see the product....this will help us provide relevant suggestions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...