The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join today.

Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has helped entrepreneurs win their freedom with over 38,000 game-changing posts. Join over 90,000 members and a library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

The effect of personal brand on your business

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Alexander Mish

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Nov 3, 2023
I see a lot of threads about people starting youtube, and a lot of messages saying it's dumb, ineffective, and your time is better spent somewhere else, more directly in the marketing and sales.
I get it. Fastlane perspective disqualifies youtube. It's slow, no control. Effort does correlate with the results tho, but you most likely won't get disproportional outcomes like you can elsewhere.
Still, youtube is a huge source and can be used.
I started the channel myself with the goal of building a personal brand. To use youtube as a source of opportunities and connections to various people that comes from publicity.

What is your experience with youtube as a whole?
How having a personal brand affected your business, and your private life?
What results did you get?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

haners

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Mar 11, 2024
I've found YouTube to be a mixed bag - it can be slow-going, but the right strategy and effort can pay off. Building a personal brand has opened up new opportunities for me, both professionally and personally.

Raydomps

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
May 20, 2024
A strong personal brand can significantly boost your business by enhancing trust and attracting clients. For a white-label fintech platform like KindGeek's https://kindgeek.cоm/white_label, emphasize your expertise, engage on social media, and provide consistent value to build your brand effectively.

Last edited:

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

This isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. Since 2007, multi-millionaire entrepreneur and best-selling author MJ DeMarco has been a daily, hands-on mentor at the Fastlane Forum, authoring a staggering 38,000 posts filled with invaluable insights, strategies, and advice. When you join Fastlane, you’re not merely becoming a member—you’re entering MJ’s inner circle, a supportive home where you’re never left to navigate alone. Embrace the power of true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs yearly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read/response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.