The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The lifestyle, hobbies, and fun thread.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Last edited:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Alexander Mish

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Nov 3, 2023
and built a coffee table

0529231421_HDR.jpg
Hey!
I love this table, amazing work!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
Sweet! I played the sax (baritone and alto) a lot when I was in school. Jazz band was awesome. I went to a live jazz show recently and it made me want to start playing again. I still have my alto so I gotta bust it out.

What kind of stuff are you playing?
That's pretty dope! I haven't been to any type of show in too long. I'm learning on an alto, of course! Though, those sopranos have a special place in my heart, lol. I'm learning via jazz, classical, a bit of rock. You should definitely bust out your alto though.

Hopefully one day I can learn the piano as well :happy:.

Cheers.

Eurojanek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Oct 9, 2020
I'd love to try this.
The fact that I have no experience sailing would make this even more fun.
In Poland we have this cool gig called Setka Atlantic Challenge (SAC). You have to build your tiny yacht yourself according to plan (provided on website), then you take part in a race starting from Portugal across Atlantic Ocean sailing alone without asistance. The one who arrives first on the other side wins. As bonus as every yachtsman knows, the one who did the Atlantic is allowed to wear red trousers which on every Marina (at least in Europe) means mad respect :)
Link to the challenge, need to scroll down some for english

Brookzo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jan 4, 2024
In Poland we have this cool gig called Setka Atlantic Challenge (SAC). You have to build your tiny yacht yourself according to plan (provided on website), then you take part in a race starting from Portugal across Atlantic Ocean sailing alone without asistance. The one who arrives first on the other side wins. As bonus as every yachtsman knows, the one who did the Atlantic is allowed to wear red trousers which on every Marina (at least in Europe) means mad respect :)
Link to the challenge, need to scroll down some for english
So you gotta be both a good boat builder AND really good at solo sailing :D Really impressive, ngl!

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I forgot to post this at New Year's, but a village near me does a wacky tradition that I'm pretty sure is over 300 years old.

About forty men dress up in various outfits (some passed down through generations), carrying flaming barrels above their heads. They then march alongside a band around the village, finally throwing the half-cut barrels into a bonfire in the centre of the town.

It's supposedly meant to warn off evil spirits and mark the old into the new.

1705401286809.png
allendale-buachallbo.jpg

culture-hero-shutterstock.jpg

1705401479639.png
1705401364406.png
Did I mention I play in the band? ;)

Edit: Privacy

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Friend of mine bought me a Hydropnic Garden for my birthday. There was a lesson attached this based on our chat that we had yesterday. So I went to home depot and I am growing Spinach. Something new I haven't ever tried, haha.

Attachments

• 20240128_143008.jpg
    20240128_143008.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240128_143028.jpg
    20240128_143028.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 4

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Nature shots close to Alkami.

Attachments

• 423327597_10231821447668772_2364451590018338372_n.jpg
    423327597_10231821447668772_2364451590018338372_n.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 424708242_10231821411907878_4225813569994998262_n.jpg
    424708242_10231821411907878_4225813569994998262_n.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 424708606_10231821384387190_2411222682895955770_n.jpg
    424708606_10231821384387190_2411222682895955770_n.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 7

Zizu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 9, 2023
Croatia
After a year parked, starting work on my '78 Ford Cortina. This beauty was an impulse purchase a year and a half ago when I was at a rough time and bored with my life. As soon as I bought it I was blown out of my socks with ten other things. Sometimes I wish I didn't have bought it as it is a huge money pit. But then again, working on it is satisfying and educational as well as good quality time spent with my girl.
IMG_5522.jpg
A few days ago we went for lunch to my favourite restaurant in Zadar, Croatia. This platefull of meat was expensive but boy was it tasty. Also had an appetizer and dessert afterwards. Gotta start thinking about budgeting but then again, experiences like this are what you remember on your deathbed.

IMG_0428.jpg

Yesterday I arrived to Dubrovnik, Croatia with the company bus. Its the patron saint's festivity meaning there's thousands of people. The views from the bus are as incredible as always when you get to go over and under the city walls.

IMG_0478.jpgIMG_0474.jpg

Last edited:

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
372%
Dec 5, 2020
b2d62d7e-134e-47e8-a8b6-7f9569006dd8.jpeg
IMG_1904.jpegIMG_1885.jpegIMG_1862.jpeg

I have been in Thailand for the past two weeks and it’s been amazing. I can run my business remote + my partner is still on site. I think I will stay for a little while.

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
This new year, Me and my bestfriend went on a trip to 3 cities of India also called the Indian golden triangle [Delhi - Agra - Jaipur]

It was our first trip and we both being 15, convincing our parents to let us go took more than a month! lol

But it was a wonderful experience!!!!

I have a lot great pictures I took but everytime I try to upload them here I get an error saying "the image is too big" even after compressing it twice!

IMG_20240102_150937.jpgIMG_20240101_182953.jpg20240103_183019.jpg20240104_131701.jpg
20240104_115710.jpgIMG-20240118-WA0007.jpg

View attachment 20240102_122213.mp4IMG_20240103_213754.jpg
View attachment 20240101_210444.mp4

Last edited:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
View attachment 1000006926.mp4

Recently I got to know some horses and how to interact with them in a behavior study day.

Gotta say, animals are amazing. Horses are these big scary monsters but close up most of them are just massive goofballs.

Learning to ride is now 100% on my bucket list.

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 17, 2024
I don’t have pictures, but yesterday I went for a long walk to the store and just enjoyed the frick out of it. I just love walking outside a lot.
I also love the play video games. I try not to get very many new ones because I get so addicted so fast haha. When I’m a multimillionaire, I’ll buy and play all the new video games I want.

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands

intotheabyss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Nov 19, 2023
Around 5 days ago I tried snowboarding for the first time in my life.

After 5 days, hundreds of falls, and paining muscles, I finally started to eliminate my fear and I kind of feel that I like snowboarding. Of course, loooots of practice to be done yet, and lessons to be taken, but I feel like it could be a cool hobby!

Attachments

• IMG_5022.png
    IMG_5022.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 24

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
hey just saw your videos on youtube, omg you play super cool and badass!

I'm a complete beginner, just learned to hold a pick lol
Thanks! Thats cool! 90% of guitar is keeping going, practising even just a few mins each day and not giving up.

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
372%
Dec 5, 2020
This picture I took today represents the Fastlane life to me.

Around 3 years ago I read the millionaire Fastlane and something about the book really hit me. I was into self development books already and I was working a sales job at the time that I really hated. My dreams of becoming an entrepreneur were put to the side in that time because I was blinded by the bonus structure “If only I can get 3 new customers in today, then I will make €600,- or €144k/yr, If I invest that amount in index fun.. ^#*#*# SLAP IN MY FACE.

The MFF gave me the spark again. It then took 1.5 year of mental masturbation and an FTE experience to get really focused.

In the other 1.5 year I set up a business that brought me more income than I could dream of, more potential for further growth, a location independent lifestyle & total freedom in regards of spending budget. (I just don’t really long designer wear and other expensive stuff/experiences people buy).

Together with my girlfriend I traveled around SEA this month while my business continued to operate. I worked maybe 1-3hours everyday, and the sunlight did wonders for our feelings of wellbeing. We decided to move to Portugal after we come back from Asia.

Sometimes I can still be a little bitch that is always complaining, but when I realize how fast everything went I can’t help but say: It wasn’t all that bad. The time of struggle to better your position and get your business off the ground is something that you will cherish after you reach a certain level of succes.

I’m not there yet fully as I basically only had 1 good Fastlane year, but when I look at the skills I acquired last year then I’m fairly confident that I could do it over in less time if I go bankrupt tomorrow.

In the end that’s what this life is about. Developing yourself, striving to become better each day, making money and then doing good things with it.

I’m so unbelievably thankful to @MJ DeMarco for writing your books. And I am maybe even more thankful for the Fastlane community here that motivated me with your progress threads, insightful posts and ‘internet connection’ at times when I felt lonely in my pursuit of Entrepreneurship.

This post got a bit longer than anticipated, but I’m just feeling so goddamn happy right now. All my hard work paid off. And I hope yours will to! Stay strong, grind, laugh & kick a$$ amigo’s❤️!

IMG_2359.jpeg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This picture I took today represents the Fastlane life to me.

Around 3 years ago I read the millionaire Fastlane and something about the book really hit me. I was into self development books already and I was working a sales job at the time that I really hated. My dreams of becoming an entrepreneur were put to the side in that time because I was blinded by the bonus structure “If only I can get 3 new customers in today, then I will make €600,- or €144k/yr, If I invest that amount in index fun.. ^#*#*# SLAP IN MY FACE.

The MFF gave me the spark again. It then took 1.5 year of mental masturbation and an FTE experience to get really focused.

In the other 1.5 year I set up a business that brought me more income than I could dream of, more potential for further growth, a location independent lifestyle & total freedom in regards of spending budget. (I just don’t really long designer wear and other expensive stuff/experiences people buy).

Together with my girlfriend I traveled around SEA this month while my business continued to operate. I worked maybe 1-3hours everyday, and the sunlight did wonders for our feelings of wellbeing. We decided to move to Portugal after we come back from Asia.

Sometimes I can still be a little bitch that is always complaining, but when I realize how fast everything went I can’t help but say: It wasn’t all that bad. The time of struggle to better your position and get your business off the ground is something that you will cherish after you reach a certain level of succes.

I’m not there yet fully as I basically only had 1 good Fastlane year, but when I look at the skills I acquired last year then I’m fairly confident that I could do it over in less time if I go bankrupt tomorrow.

In the end that’s what this life is about. Developing yourself, striving to become better each day, making money and then doing good things with it.

I’m so unbelievably thankful to @MJ DeMarco for writing your books. And I am maybe even more thankful for the Fastlane community here that motivated me with your progress threads, insightful posts and ‘internet connection’ at times when I felt lonely in my pursuit of Entrepreneurship.

This post got a bit longer than anticipated, but I’m just feeling so goddamn happy right now. All my hard work paid off. And I hope yours will to! Stay strong, grind, laugh & kick a$$ amigo’s❤️!

View attachment 54462

Congrats on making it happen. It only gets better!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.