The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The only way to actually guarantee to lose weight

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Every diet can be cheated.

Calorie restriction: you need to track calories accurately (you lie about everything). You can also be lazier and burn less calories and you can’t really track how much you burn.

Keto/Carnivore/Vegan: limiting the type of food means nothing since you can just eat more of it. I remember doing keto and would just eat half a block of cheese and jerky.

Intermittent fasting: restricting the time you eat can work except when you just pound down a ton of food in your 8 hour window.

The point is: you’re a cheater. You’ll find ways to get around anything. Diets can work. They all work in theory. You can lose weight on a juice cleanse. You can lose weight eating McDonald’s. You can have a diet of only vodka Red Bulls and Cheetos. You can eat once a day. You can only eat steaks. They all work and they all fail.

There’s only one diet that can’t fail.

What are we actually trying to achieve here?

Making the scale go down and losing fat.

Weigh yourself. (200)

Okay. You want to be 180? Take 10 weeks to get there. That’s 2lbs a week.

Each week, you set a weight limit. 198,196,etc.

You are simply not allowed to eat when you are above your weight limit.

You can eat anything.

Anytime.

But you only have to follow a simple rule. There’s no way to cheat. You can dump water weight, sure, that’s not a problem, you’ll still have your lower weight limit next week.

It’s the simple, no tracking, non limiting, only way to actually guarantee you’ll lose weight.

It’s not a problem to fast for a day. We are made to do that. And when you fast for a day, you’re sure to lose 2 lbs easy. The rest of the week is just keeping at or under that weight. If you go above, no food until it’s back under the limit.

It’s easy, there’s no rationalization. There’s nothing to cheat on. You’re either allowed to eat, or you haven’t earned it yet.

Don’t over complicate shit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
495%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Calorie restriction: you need to track calories accurately (you lie about everything). You can also be lazier and burn less calories and you can’t really track how much you burn.

Keto/Carnivore/Vegan: limiting the type of food means nothing since you can just eat more of it. I remember doing keto and would just eat half a block of cheese and jerky.

Intermittent fasting: restricting the time you eat can work except when you just pound down a ton of food in your 8 hour window.

The point is: you’re a cheater. You’ll find ways to get around anything. Diets can work. They all work in theory. You can lose weight on a juice cleanse. You can lose weight eating McDonald’s. You can have a diet of only vodka Red Bulls and Cheetos. You can eat once a day. You can only eat steaks. They all work and they all fail.

Weigh yourself. (200)

You can eat anything.

Anytime.

But you only have to follow a simple rule. There’s no way to cheat. You can dump water weight, sure, that’s not a problem, you’ll still have your lower weight limit next week.

It’s the simple, no tracking, non limiting, only way to actually guarantee you’ll lose weight.

It’s not a problem to fast for a day. We are made to do that. And when you fast for a day, you’re sure to lose 2 lbs easy. The rest of the week is just keeping at or under that weight. If you go above, no food until it’s back under the limit.

It’s easy, there’s no rationalization. There’s nothing to cheat on. You’re either allowed to eat, or you haven’t earned it yet.

Yep.

Don’t let the people tell you about “sTarVatIon mOde” it’s BS.

You have to starve yourself. You literally have to let your body eat itself.

If you eat at a pace of 5 and you burn at a pace of 4 you gain weight.

If you eat at a pace of 3 and burn at a pace of 4 you lose weight.

Get your ratio right.

Good post and very true. Once I dropped all the bs dieting and just stopped eating enough to sustain my weight, I dropped the weight. Shocker.

Last edited:

matteblack

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 1, 2023

Weigh yourself. (200)

You can eat anything.

Anytime.

Losing weight on MacDonald diets will have shitty consequences
The things we measure are the things we improve
- James clear
Example what I am saying
Measure pushups
But shitty form is still not okay
Otherwise just wait until you have injuries /shitty consequences

Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
If you eat at a pace of 5 and you burn at a pace of 4 you gain weight.

If you eat at a pace of 3 and burn at a pace of 4 you lose weight.
The point is you can’t really measure it easily so better to just step on the scale and it’s the magic 8 ball that gives you a simple answer with no BS or rationalizing.

I went out to eat last night at fogo de chou or however you spell it. I have NO clue how much I ate. I could never count calories at a place that’s cutting off strips of tasty steak.

All I know is that I’m going to step on the scale in 5 minutes and I’m sure it’ll be an extra couple pounds and I’ll have to fast for most of today before I can eat again, if not wait for tomorrow.

That’s the idea. Erase any of the ways to cheat and lie to yourself.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I mean fasting is one component of it, but your body also needs the correct nutrition as well.

It's like using the correct oil type in your car. Theoretically you could use SAE-5W30, but your car would run best on SAE-5W20.

This is why plant based diets are popular and so many people on the forum are vegan or vegetarian including myself.

Unless you cheat and eat complete garbage like candy, it's extremely difficult to NOT get fit on a plant based diet. You lose weight fast due to only eating clean, and subconsciously eating less.

Keto and paleo are just stupid, the human body was not built for that. Our ancestors had to make compromises based on their situation and we should not emulate that. We are primates, made to eat primarily plant based material with only a small amount of meat.

I think it's really how much you eat + quality of what you eat. I never count calories now, and I'm more fit and strong than I've ever been.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
567%
Apr 17, 2022
This is an interesting take, but it doesn't account for one of the leading root causes of obesity: Food addiction.

As stupid as it sounds, this is actually a huge problem in today's society.

Being a psychiatric illness, no diet plans, strategies, tips or tricks are going to stop the addict from getting to their vice.

Picture the alcoholic who vows to only drink on weekends, does not keep alcohol at home, or keeps it locked in a safe.

As soon as the craving kicks in, all the tactics, plans, and strategies fly off the F*cking window and there is NOTHING in this world that will stop him or her from drinking.

Telling an addict to "just stop eating/drinking" is the same as telling a schizophrenic to stop hearing or listening to the voices in their head.

Unless this mental disorder is properly treated, the person will continue to suffer its consequences.

“sTarVatIon mOde”
The mainstream media really loves this word, doesn't it? ;)

The body eating itself is the natural process of autophagy - one of the ways in which the body defends itself against cancer and premature aging.

Real starvation happens only when you've exhausted ALL your fat reserves and you're now consuming your lean muscle tissue - this is something almost unheard of in the 1st world, no matter how much you fast.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Weigh yourself. (200)

You can eat anything.

Anytime.

Calories counting with large energy deficit margin monitored by daily weighing works.

If the deficit is 1000 calories even if you miss count by 300 it still works.

Weighing is to keep yourself away from your own bullshits, but the problem weighing alone doesn’t fix the issue because it is only reliable over a long tome horizon (weekly) depending on how fast you are cutting.

For most people mental performance goes down to the drain if you totally stop food intake.

Fasting is easy if all I need is to lie on bed and sleep.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Calories counting with large energy deficit margin monitored by daily weighing works.

If the deficit is 1000 calories even if you miss count by 300 it still works.

Weighing is to keep yourself away from your own bullshits, but the problem weighing alone doesn’t fix the issue because it is only reliable over a long tome horizon (weekly) depending on how fast you are cutting.

For most people mental performance goes down to the drain if you totally stop food intake.

Fasting is easy if all I need is to lie on bed and sleep.
You don’t know how much you actually eat
You don’t know how much you actually burn

You know how much you weigh

My brain works just fine when I don’t have my eggs and bacon sometimes.

It’s perfectly reliable over any time horizon.

“But your water weight could go up and you would be needing to fast!”
“But your water weight could go down and you would eat an extra meal”.

It doesn’t matter. You cannot lose. It’s not drastic. Nobody’s going to get hurt. Oh no, a rumbly tummy for a day. It’s perfect.

“Ah, I’m 201, no food”
“Okay, I’m 199.6 now, finally”
*next week, move the limit to 198*
Rinse and repeat.

You are failing to grasp the genius of this.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
The point is every single method of dieting can be easily manipulated to not actually work

Not this one.

It is the only strategy that actually cannot fail.

The only possible other strategy would just be fasting until desired weight. But that SUCKS.

This is realistic, simple, easy, guaranteed, etc.

In fact. I have a challenge.

If you can follow my strategy and somehow not lose weight, I’ll pay you.

And meanwhile I could easy follow any diet you give me and follow the rules and still gain weight.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
This is actually hilarious did you come up with this yourself? Very clever and would actually work.

I mean fasting is one component of it, but your body also needs the correct nutrition as well.

It's like using the correct oil type in your car. Theoretically you could use SAE-5W30, but your car would run best on SAE-5W20.

This is why plant based diets are popular and so many people on the forum are vegan or vegetarian including myself.

Unless you cheat and eat complete garbage like candy, it's extremely difficult to NOT get fit on a plant based diet. You lose weight fast due to only eating clean, and subconsciously eating less.

Keto and paleo are just stupid, the human body was not built for that. Our ancestors had to make compromises based on their situation and we should not emulate that. We are primates, made to eat primarily plant based material with only a small amount of meat.

I think it's really how much you eat + quality of what you eat. I never count calories now, and I'm more fit and strong than I've ever been.
There’s an entire thread for this bullshit

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
This is actually hilarious did you come up with this yourself? Very clever and would actually work.

I was joking with a friend at the gym being sarcastic like “hey guys, new diet, I step on the scale and if it’s above a number, I don’t eat” and then I realized that it’s actually perfect and I’ve been on it and it’s working great.

No food restrictions. Eating out. No tracking.

I weigh myself in the morning and mid day and that determines if I get breakfast or lunch/dinner.

I also have delivered premade meals (factor). So it’s literally brainless.

Step on scale, tells me if I can eat or not, no thoughts. No food prep. Bang. Back to work.

Loving it.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Feb 17, 2015
England
I like it.

I've been losing weight by simply not eating breakfast and walking 10-15k steps a day. I eat crips and chocolate after my lunch every day.

I find it quite easy to skip breakfast (unless I've had a drink the night before).

I might try this method though because I've fasted regularly before.

Are you weighing yourself once a day then if it's above the number you don't eat for the rest of the day or do you weigh yourself again the same day?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
The problem with this approach is that it's a good trade-off only if you're fat. I know because many years ago I lost 40 pounds in three months (though I looked like a cancer survivor after).

If you're going to lose a lot of fat and some muscle that's acceptable. But when you're leaner, you're going to lose proportionally more muscle and in the end you'll end up weaker, even if lighter. And this is particularly important if you're over 30/40 when gaining muscle isn't as easy as before.

Will you lose weight? For sure you will. But will it be the kind of weight you want to lose (fat) or the kind that makes you weaker (muscle)?

Also, you can still cheat with this approach. Eat less salt, drink less water, consume diuretics, or get diarrhea, and your weight will come down as well. Even as a complete amateur you can easily reduce your bodyweight by a few pounds within 24 hours with some manipulations. It doesn't mean that you actually burned fat.

And this isn't just me expressing a random uneducated opinion. I'll leave it to someone way smarter than everyone in this thread:

• Peter is very reluctant to put an excess fasting routine in place for somebody that’s not very heavy

• If you’re talking about somebody who’s got 35% body fat, insulin resistance, I think fasting’s a very effective tool and it’s okay that they’re going to probably lose a little bit of lean mass, because they’re probably going to lose more fat mass along the way

If you’re talking about somebody who’s kind of lanky, Peter would lean towards not fasting so much and if you’re going to fast do it intermittently — e.g., maybe once a quarter you do a short fast for three days
  • But most of the time should be really focused on building

“While there are clearly some benefits of [fasting], it’s very difficult to measure what’s happening cellularly,” says Attia. Those benefits also come with a huge downside, decreasing muscle mass, which is why Attia hasn’t done a multi-day fast since 2020. “Today, I just don’t feel that that trade-off is worthwhile, at least at the extreme level that I was doing.”

And this is very important (the part I put in bold):

While religiously participating in monthly and quarterly multi-day fasts, Attia was losing muscle mass. “Over a period of about three years, I probably lost about ten pounds of lean mass,” he said.

One review concluded that a major downside of fasting is the accompanying loss of muscle (2). If there is a way to make up for this loss, Attia hasn’t found it. “As much as you might exercise during those periods of fasting, which I tried to, you’re just not going to be able to maintain lean mass,” he said.

Now, this depends on what you mean by fasting as well. I don't consider regular 16/8 fasting (or even 20/4) as proper fasting since these are super easy and super natural and I've been doing them for about 12 years now. And according to Peter, occasional fasts of 20-24 hours are most likely fine:

If you want to snag the longevity benefits of fasting without losing precious muscle, Attia told Delauer an occasional 20 to 24-hour fast is the sweet spot.

Why? Fasting for longer periods comes at a price: “You are virtually guaranteed to miss your protein intake with this approach,” Attia wrote in Outlive. Alternatively, “sixteen hours without food simply isn’t long enough to activate autophagy, inhibit chronic mTOR elevation (mTOR is a gene that regulates protein production and helps you build muscle, but too much is linked to diseases like diabetes and cancer (4, 5), or engage any other longer-term benefits of fasting we would want to obtain,” Attia said.

So if you're doing these short fasts, then disregard my post lol. But if you're proposing longer ones, then it can be harmful to people who want to lose the last 10-20 pounds or so as you may end up skinnier in a bad way.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
You don’t know how much you actually eat
You don’t know how much you actually burn

You know how much you weigh

My brain works just fine when I don’t have my eggs and bacon sometimes.

It’s perfectly reliable over any time horizon.

“But your water weight could go up and you would be needing to fast!”
“But your water weight could go down and you would eat an extra meal”.

It doesn’t matter. You cannot lose. It’s not drastic. Nobody’s going to get hurt. Oh no, a rumbly tummy for a day. It’s perfect.

“Ah, I’m 201, no food”
“Okay, I’m 199.6 now, finally”
*next week, move the limit to 198*
Rinse and repeat.

You are failing to grasp the genius of this.
I don’t fully agree that you don’t know how much you eat, its more like failing to keep track what you eat.

You can take photos and upload to chatgpt and ask for an estimate. Ask my fitness pal.

If you are desperate. Keep eating the same sandwich with the same calories intake.

Yes people are notorious for overestimating calories expenditure during exercise. You can calculate your energy deficit without exercise based on basal metabolic rate.

An adult male of average size without exercise should minimally use up 1900-2000 cal per day.

If you stick to a diet of three sandwiches of 1600 calories in total per day its impossible not to lose.

Nothing works if you cheat yourself. The best way to lose weight on a scale is to lose water. Having the right KPI is still important.

Calculation beats “hardwork”.

Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I like it.

I've been losing weight by simply not eating breakfast and walking 10-15k steps a day. I eat crips and chocolate after my lunch every day.

I find it quite easy to skip breakfast (unless I've had a drink the night before).

I might try this method though because I've fasted regularly before.

Are you weighing yourself once a day then if it's above the number you don't eat for the rest of the day or do you weigh yourself again the same day?
It’s like 2x a day. Morning decides eating in the morning. Later in the day if I can eat later that day.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
The problem with this approach is that it's a good trade-off only if you're fat. I know because many years ago I lost 40 pounds in three months (though I looked like a cancer survivor after).

If you're going to lose a lot of fat and some muscle that's acceptable. But when you're leaner, you're going to lose proportionally more muscle and in the end you'll end up weaker, even if lighter. And this is particularly important if you're over 30/40 when gaining muscle isn't as easy as before.

Will you lose weight? For sure you will. But will it be the kind of weight you want to lose (fat) or the kind that makes you weaker (muscle)?

Also, you can still cheat with this approach. Eat less salt, drink less water, consume diuretics, or get diarrhea, and your weight will come down as well. Even as a complete amateur you can easily reduce your bodyweight by a few pounds within 24 hours with some manipulations. It doesn't mean that you actually burned fat.

And this isn't just me expressing a random uneducated opinion. I'll leave it to someone way smarter than everyone in this thread:

And this is very important (the part I put in bold):

Now, this depends on what you mean by fasting as well. I don't consider regular 16/8 fasting (or even 20/4) as proper fasting since these are super easy and super natural and I've been doing them for about 12 years now. And according to Peter, occasional fasts of 20-24 hours are most likely fine:

So if you're doing these short fasts, then disregard my post lol. But if you're proposing longer ones, then it can be harmful to people who want to lose the last 10-20 pounds or so as you may end up skinnier in a bad way.
I’m 6’2” 200lbs and get asked if I’m on steroids and just need to lose 5-10 to get the lower abs looking sexy.

I build muscle easily. Don’t even have to try hard. No need to hit protein numbers.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I’m 6’2” 200lbs and get asked if I’m on steroids and just need to lose 5-10 to get the lower abs looking sexy.

I build muscle easily. Don’t even have to try hard. No need to hit protein numbers.
Congratulations, you have amazing genetics and lucked out. The majority of people can't do this.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

There’s an entire thread for this bullshit
What does this even mean? Yes, it does actually work.

I've tried multiple different diet types myself including keto and paleo over long periods of time, including the classic "shitty American diet" or whatever most people eat like. The only one that actually works for most people is going plant based.

Eating clean and mostly plant based will keep you looking good and strong.

Obviously yes, it doesn't work if you cheat and eat garbage like candy and junk food every day.

I don't weigh myself or count calories because I don't need to lose weight, I'm just continually gaining more lean muscle mass without needing to cut.

Some people like Jonny Boy here have more genetic resistance to other types of food. Some people can eat gluten, dairy, meat, and high amounts of salt and sugar with zero consequences.

I know a guy who can drink a 6-pack every single night and still look like a greek god just due to his genes.

Not everyone is like this.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Still short of 3 inches and a stock broker’s license, to be Finance, Trust Fund, 6’5 and Blue eyes.

Do you have blue eyes?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
What does this even mean? Yes, it does actually work.

I've tried multiple different diet types myself including keto and paleo over long periods of time, including the classic "shitty American diet" or whatever most people eat like. The only one that actually works for most people is going plant based.

Eating clean and mostly plant based will keep you looking good and strong.

Obviously yes, it doesn't work if you cheat and eat garbage like candy and junk food every day.

I don't weigh myself or count calories because I don't need to lose weight, I'm just continually gaining more lean muscle mass without needing to cut.

Some people like Jonny Boy here have more genetic resistance to other types of food. Some people can eat gluten, dairy, meat, and high amounts of salt and sugar with zero consequences.

I know a guy who can drink a 6-pack every single night and still look like a greek god just due to his genes.

Not everyone is like this.
The top of my reply was to Johnny

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
389%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Simple approach to calories in < calories out. I'm not sure I'd do it as @MTF says protein targets are missed if you're fasting too long. Glad it's working for you on a cut.

Why weight rather than body fat? Surely, this is the measure, as mentioned weight is far more susceptible to variation.

Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

You’re young. Try this when you are older and you’ll lose muscle and gain fat while losing weight!

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
Most people who try this method will gain weight, simply because they'll eat more than their norm when they stop the fast. I feel sorry for Americans, it seems it's very expensive and inconvenient to eat healthily over there.

The main thing anyone who is overweight needs to do, is cut out processed foods of all kinds and exercise. It really is that simple.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Most people who try this method will gain weight, simply because they'll eat more than their norm when they stop the fast. I feel sorry for Americans, it seems it's very expensive and inconvenient to eat healthily over there.

The main thing anyone who is overweight needs to do, is cut out processed foods of all kinds and exercise. It really is that simple.
You’re telling me…

That if someone sets a weight limit that goes down two lbs every week.

And doesn’t eat food unless they weigh under that amount.

They will end up gaining weight?

Dumbest shit I’ve heard today

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Feb 17, 2015
England
I weigh myself on Thursdays and Fridays only and record whatever is the lowest number.

Sometimes there's been a 3/4 pound difference in one day and I didn't even fast.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.