The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Tofi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2023
Hello,

I have just finished reading your book, unscripted , and I agree with many philosophies presented as well as with many cultural issues regarding the 'SCRIPTED' lifestyle. I wish to apply everything in which you've said to my own life, but no matter what... no matter how much I meditate, sit in silence, think and think and think, I cannot come up with any viable ideas on what to do to generate wealth as a business idea which isn't an oversaturated, BS idea from social media or something which I really would enjoy doing long term.

I am 17 years old, 18 in August and I am extremely worried that my time will become limited by the time I have to go to university (college in the US, i'm from the UK) and that my time for 'ideas' will cease to exist, especially post university when I am forced to work to survive.

I am just at a loss for what to do, as I have an insatiable desire to succeed financially and own myself, rather than becoming a slave to the fate predestined for me.

I will do anything at all for some advice, or to work for you, or anything to inspire me to get going with this unscripted lifestyle I so desperately desire for my future. Like you said, I wish to invest my time now and see it pay off rather than work for the majority of my life for a minimal return.

Anyway, I really hope that you see this and read it until the end, and if you do, I beg of you to grant me some insight based upon your experience.

Thank you so much,

From Theo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
I don't see what the US Government has to gain by playing this weird game of "Maybe it was a UFO, maybe it wasn't". It seems obvious that after being embarrassed by China, the USA is now shooting down everything they can. Today's equivalent of beating "Corn Pop" with a chain. Maybe we (USA) need plausible deniability so we can say, "Oops, we thought it was a UFO." If we have the right to shoot them down, we should just say we are invoking the right, and shoot them down. This whole fiction is starting to look really weird, and introduces variables that are not necessary.

It's like the Nord Stream Pipeline attack. Speaking of which, I predict Russia or China will cut our Atlantic undersea communication cables, possibly frequently. There is nothing the USA could do about it, except start WW3 over some cut cables. It would do a number on the financial markets.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
I don't see what the US Government has to gain by playing this weird game of "Maybe it was a UFO, maybe it wasn't". It seems obvious that after being embarrassed by China, the USA is now shooting down everything they can.
Imagine what would happen if actual aliens came here on a spacecraft.

And we, as a peaceful and highly intelligent species, we greet them by opening fire (maybe a nuke, just for good measure).

We will either shoot them down and lose the only opportunity we've ever had at learning from an advanced civilization, or fail to damage their ship... and they decide to return fire. :innocent: :halo:

If we somehow manage to declare war to aliens that have the technological means of reaching us, we and our pathetic planet will be burnt to a crisp.

Let's just hope that they will not take us seriously and realize that we're just a bunch of apes that figured out how to use electricity.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
Imagine what would happen if actual aliens came here on a spacecraft.

And we, as a peaceful and highly intelligent species, we greet them by opening fire (maybe a nuke, just for good measure).

We will either shoot them down and lose the only opportunity we've ever had at learning from an advanced civilization, or fail to damage their ship... and they decide to return fire. :innocent: :halo:

If we somehow manage to declare war to aliens that have the technological means of reaching us, we and our pathetic planet will be burnt to a crisp.

Let's just hope that they will not take us seriously and realize that we're just a bunch of apes that figured out how to use electricity.

Aside from the whole CV19 pandemic, real aliens could probably make a few tweaks to the common cold virus so it was 99% fatal to humans after 90 days, and that they themselves were immune to. They could give it to a few people and come back in a year, and 99% of the planet would be dead. That how Australians killed most of the European rabbits that were destroying their ecosystem in the 1950s. They were working on a better virus, which of course escaped their lab, and killed most of the remaining rabbits.

"In the 1950s, the government turned to biocontrol. They released rabbits infected with myxoma—a rabbit-specific virus—into southeastern Australia. The myxoma virus was the first ever virus to be purposefully introduced to the wild to eradicate an animal."

"This disease is caused by an RNA (ribonucleic acid) virus transmitted by flies, and it can kill rabbits in 48 hours once contracted. In 1995, this virus escaped a quarantine facility and made its way to the wild."

Source

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello,

I have just finished reading your book, unscripted , and I agree with many philosophies presented as well as with many cultural issues regarding the 'SCRIPTED' lifestyle. I wish to apply everything in which you've said to my own life, but no matter what... no matter how much I meditate, sit in silence, think and think and think, I cannot come up with any viable ideas on what to do to generate wealth as a business idea which isn't an oversaturated, BS idea from social media or something which I really would enjoy doing long term.

I am 17 years old, 18 in August and I am extremely worried that my time will become limited by the time I have to go to university (college in the US, i'm from the UK) and that my time for 'ideas' will cease to exist, especially post university when I am forced to work to survive.

I am just at a loss for what to do, as I have an insatiable desire to succeed financially and own myself, rather than becoming a slave to the fate predestined for me.

I will do anything at all for some advice, or to work for you, or anything to inspire me to get going with this unscripted lifestyle I so desperately desire for my future. Like you said, I wish to invest my time now and see it pay off rather than work for the majority of my life for a minimal return.

Anyway, I really hope that you see this and read it until the end, and if you do, I beg of you to grant me some insight based upon your experience.

Thank you so much,

From Theo
Stop sitting in silence thinking of business ideas. Engage the market and start helping/serving people. Then figure out how you can get paid (sell something), then take it from there.

Joejordan95

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 12, 2021
U.K
Hello,

Thank you so much,

From Theo

You're 17 mate relax a little

If you're at a loss for what to do, then go and find what other people are doing and making money then copy them. FULFIL A NEED

Find what people need, what they are willing to pay for then get them to pay you to do it like go and valet cars or something that you can learn over the course of weeks.

Pressure washing

Window cleaning

Roof cleaning

You’ll be alright

Last edited:

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
Alien rocks are visiting us on a daily basis. We call them meteorites.

Just like us, they are not a very intelligent species, but they are 100% extraterrestrial and are also UFO's (until we take a closer look and identify them as rocks).
But not all meteorites identify themselves as rocks. I would go as far as saying that some of them even find it offensive. Let us be extra careful when making these generalizations.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
I think these balloons might be part of a joint China/Russia plan to determine how small an object the US can detect. Their goal is probably to see if they could do an EMP attack using suitcase nukes, like the 60-pound W54. If they can, they would do that before they used tactical nukes in Ukraine and Taiwan to get immediate surrenders. America without a power-grid would just be one big riot.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
real aliens could probably make a few tweaks to the common cold virus so it was 99% fatal to humans after 90 days, and that they themselves were immune to.
Any civilization that has the technological means to travel millions of light years and reach us, has the capability of destroying us and our planet in ways we can't even comprehend.

Maybe the best course of action is to stop trying to reach them and remain dead silent.

Here's an interesting video on this topic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAUJYP8tnRE&ab_channel=Kurzgesagt%E2%80%93InaNutshell

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any civilization that has the technological means to travel millions of light years and reach us, has the capability of destroying us and our planet in ways we can't even comprehend.

Maybe the best course of action is to stop trying to reach them and remain dead silent

I agree, they won't be vulnerable to a 15 year old F-16. We'd be like ants to them, hopefully they treat us better than we treat lessor intelligence on this planet.

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 16, 2022
don't see what the US Government has to gain by playing this weird game of "Maybe it was a UFO, maybe it wasn't".

Distraction.

Option 1: these are really aliens.

Option 2: this is a psy-op

Option 3: *what it actually is*

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA

Dr. Steven Greer - Mystery Behind UFO / UAPs, Alien Phenomenon, and The Secret Government | SRS #48​

View: https://youtu.be/NSLm__BUnmI

I'm currently listening to it. No complete thoughts or feelings on it yet.

Last edited:

Matt33

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Apr 14, 2013
FL
Dumping all my alien conspiracy files here
It seems one of my files was deleted from this thread, and all of my hard drives. I have been unable to find it on the internet, from any search engine.

It was an egyptian hieroglyph depicting Reptillian figures holding puppet strings, which were controlling long headed humans (homo capensis hybrids) whom were holding puppet strings controlling human leaders, whom were controlling two armies of men throwing spears at eachother. At the top above everything was a serpent controlling everything. Each side was shaking hands with the other side.

Help finding this jpeg would be greatly appreciated!

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
As a skeptic, I don't normally engage much with UFO/UAP topics - however there seems to be a story brewing right now that is picking up enough traction that it is leaking out into more conventional channels (which is how I heard about it).

In short (as I understand it, I could be off on a few points) - the USA setup a special division called AARO (All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office) to try and centralize all the decentralized information regarding these objects under one roof to better understand what is already known/collected. They set up a whistleblowing program for officials involved in various programs to come forward with information regardless of existing NDAs and such. Very recently, a US Intelligence officer took up that offer to whistleblow to this program about information being withheld from congress/AARO regarding a secret UFO/UAP craft retrieval program that has supposedly recovered numerous non-human craft (and bodies) throughout the years.

This story appears to be where it first started: Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin - The Debrief

There's a 7 hour interview that is going to be released at some point, and so far two snippets have been released from it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSj7QsHRxHQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2B90uhFGw

As is tradition, no hard proof or evidence is being offered - just testimony. The whistleblower is also taking a rather bold stance by admitting he's never seen anything in person and much of his information comes from other sources such as colleagues, files he's seen, etc. Basically second hand news.

Once again - I remain skeptical, however as a sci fi nut I do enjoy this stuff at arms-length and I have to admit that the entire topic of UFOs/UAPs in the last few years has felt... different? It seems like it's a lot more serious and the stories/claims are a lot more intriguing than they ever used to be.

When I read about it I thought of this thread immediately :)

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
As a skeptic, I don't normally engage much with UFO/UAP topics - however there seems to be a story brewing right now that is picking up enough traction that it is leaking out into more conventional channels (which is how I heard about it).

In short (as I understand it, I could be off on a few points) - the USA setup a special division called AARO (All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office) to try and centralize all the decentralized information regarding these objects under one roof to better understand what is already known/collected. They set up a whistleblowing program for officials involved in various programs to come forward with information regardless of existing NDAs and such. Very recently, a US Intelligence officer took up that offer to whistleblow to this program about information being withheld from congress/AARO regarding a secret UFO/UAP craft retrieval program that has supposedly recovered numerous non-human craft (and bodies) throughout the years.

This story appears to be where it first started: Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin - The Debrief

There's a 7 hour interview that is going to be released at some point, and so far two snippets have been released from it:

As is tradition, no hard proof or evidence is being offered - just testimony. The whistleblower is also taking a rather bold stance by admitting he's never seen anything in person and much of his information comes from other sources such as colleagues, files he's seen, etc. Basically second hand news.

Once again - I remain skeptical, however as a sci fi nut I do enjoy this stuff at arms-length and I have to admit that the entire topic of UFOs/UAPs in the last few years has felt... different? It seems like it's a lot more serious and the stories/claims are a lot more intriguing than they ever used to be.

I'll be following this. I'm 100% certain I saw one of these "exotic" crafts in February 2009.

Pretty sure I wrote about it somewhere in this thread, but it looked like a big, bright star with a fuzzy white color and the thing zig-zagged with perfect lines, as if on rails.

Then it stopped, and before me and my grandmother could even process what we were seeing, it shot off with an ungodly amount of speed. It's hard to even explain how fast it was when there is nothing to compare it to except Sci-Fi space movies' "warp drive".

I've seen videos of the fastest aircraft created (the SR-71 Blackbird), and it's like comparing F1 with a unicycle.

No human could have withstood those G's. And the ease with which the craft broke our understanding of aviation and even physics itself made me stop believing in God then and there. Or, at least, in the supposed gods we worship.

I was 11 at the time, and I spent the next 6 years researching every single UFO crash/report/sighting I could get my hands on. Then, I had sex for the first time and lost interest.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
What better way to unite the world under a One World Government (NWO) than an existential threat like Aliens... Unite the religions with an operation like Project Blue Beam.. And the stage is set. Why do you think the Pentagon released all these UFO videos? What do you think NASA spends $50MILLION DOLLARS A DAY ON? It's not just telescopes and rockets. UFO's are experimental aircraft, nothing more. NASA was managed by NAZI's heck Jet Propulsion Labs and was run by the inventor of Rocket Science (Jack Parsons) whose Occult "Interests" you have to read to believe... Anyone "Visited" by an "Alien" probably met a demon instead... That's what we always called them throughout history. I used to believe, and I love Sci-fi... But it's all fiction in the end...

Rob Tennant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 29, 2013

In the realm of the unexplained, few phenomena stir our imagination and scientific curiosity as much as unidentified flying objects, or UFOs. There's ample evidence to suggest that unexplained aerial phenomena are occurring around the globe, and the accounts come from highly credible sources. These occurrences involve craft maneuvering in ways that seemingly defy our mainstream understanding of physics.

We're not talking about faster-than-light travel here, just speeds that far exceed the sound barrier. These craft exhibit maneuverability beyond our current comprehension, executing 90-degree turns or reversing direction without decelerating from high speeds. Based on our current understanding of physics, such maneuvers would invariably cause catastrophic damage to the craft or, if manned, prove fatal to its occupants. This lends credence to the theory of some form of anti-gravity technology at play, one which our current scientific understanding is yet to unravel.

However, a disconcerting paradox arises when considering the tales of crashed extraterrestrial craft or shot down UFOs. It's hard to reconcile the notion that a civilization advanced enough to visit us, most likely utilizing some form of faster-than-light or inter-dimensional travel, would somehow manage to crash or be shot down by our comparatively primitive defense systems. Moreover, why would such a sophisticated civilization risk manned missions, when autonomous drones would serve as safer and more practical scouts? These narratives, laden with inconsistencies, hint at a human-engineered storyline rather than extraterrestrial intervention.

Indeed, the mathematical probability of extraterrestrial life somewhere in the vast universe is undeniable. However, as MJ has said, any civilization advanced enough to reach us would likely be so superior that we'd be like ants to them. The likelihood of us even detecting their presence, let alone shooting them down, seems minuscule.

A more plausible explanation is governmental suppression of advanced technology. Governments could be withholding technology advancements for various reasons, such as maintaining a military edge, preserving the status quo, or out of fear of economic disruption.

Yet, an intriguing question emerges: If a government is attempting to suppress such technology, why would they expose it, even indirectly, by inciting UFO sightings? The answer could lie in military testing of defense capabilities or reactions. It could also serve as a psychological distraction or an elaborate setup to construct a compelling narrative.

While we grapple with these enigmas, it is critical to keep questioning, investigating, and maintaining a healthy skepticism. The quest for truth continues, regardless of whether it leads us to the farthest corners of our galaxy or back to the secret vaults of earthly powers. The phenomena of UFOs, whether they are the fruits of advanced technology or an exquisitely crafted ruse, will undoubtedly continue to captivate our collective consciousness for the foreseeable future.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I must say, my mind is changing on the subject.

I used to think that an alien species capable of traversing the galaxy to get here, would not crash or be shot down by our "bows & arrows" tech; however, now, I'm not so sure. What was I basing that premise on? Pretty much every human probe we've sent out, has initially crashed.

The recent Vegas alien story seems interesting and also crop circles (which I used to dismiss out of hand) are an absolute mystery.

All crops in genuine circles, grow more - proportional to proximity to the center of the circle - and have been gently microwaved.

I watched the documentary below over about 4 or 5 days, but it's pretty compelling. It appears there may have been a 40 year cover up started by the Thatcher (another reason to hate her) government.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2BQyZorSQc

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.