The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Brass Pockets

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2023
UK
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
Drake Equation anyone??

If you think we're alone in the universe, look up into the night sky and imagine a 22 inch TV screen as a frame of reference. Within that frame are 300 million stars so how many screens can you hold up?

History has too many instances of unknown strangers and structures that we would struggle to build today, never mind the biological evolutionary questions ie why have the animals stopped evolving?? And as for religious starting points, well the creators came and they left.

Personally I'm open minded to the idea of aliens and their technology but have to disagree with them working with our leaders, there's no way that happens. Look at all the tinpot idiots we've had this century in the west, never mind Africa, South America, Asia and the far east. I just can't accept that, we are a species dipped in social anxiety and fear, instead we would want recognition for bringing this forward not concealing it, losing the election?? Offer proof of aliens and win!

Science begins in our dreams of what could be but as the 'Peppers sang:
SPACE MAY BE THE FINAL FRONTIER, BUT ITS MADE IN A HOLLYWOOD BASEMENT

To be fair time will tell but for me the swords and sorcery TV shows have outpaced the sci-fi geeks hence the resurgence of old stuff now sold as NEW FACTS

Need another series of The Expanse to satisfy my thirst for Sci-fi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I work for the government. I used to believe in government conspiracy on different matters quite a bit, but after working for them...

They are so dumb that it isn't possible. Like wow.

The private sector does all the work. The politicians probably sit in their office sniffing glue all day.

No way they work with aliens.

Kinda funny how almost all the alien sightings are based in America.

Must be some special soil there or something!

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Can someone do an AI summation? I don't have 2.5 hours to plow through.

I really wish these content creators would post summary videos in addition to their full length videos. I swear there's a new 1-3 hour long interview every other day on this topic.

I can give some insight though.

Regarding Steven Greer specifically - the guy has a very, very bad reputation, even in hardcore UFO circles. He's the self proclaimed "UFO Guru" of this topic. When the people who confuse Starlink for a UFO swarm start calling you a bogus grifter, you know you've screwed up.

For starters, he misrepresents himself all the time - multiple people/officials he claims to have "consulted with" have felt the need to publicly correct him and condemn him on the nature of their meetings/relationships. He'll say he's a close consultant to senator X and senator X will come out saying "he caught me in the hall, asked me a question, I gave a quick answer and that was my only interaction with the guy". That kind of thing.

His conferences (that he charges for) are often filled with a mix of really credible sounding folks (military personnel) and total conspiracy nuts (the kinds of folks who you can almost picture the giant map with pins connected by red string at their houses). In addition to his conferences, he also charges a "super premium" to host UFO retreats in the desert where he claims to be able to summon UFOs at will to "prove" they exists, only to trick them by using nonsense machines, "telepathy", flares, etc, to pretend like something is going on. Premium conferences with super premium upsells - sound familiar?

The best thing anyone can say about Greer is that, at face value, the dude seems genuinely passionate about disclosure. If even a fraction of what he claims to have collected over the years is true, he probably is in possession of the largest civilian archive of UFO evidence (photos, videos, leaked evidence, testimonies, first hand accounts, secret government locations around the world, etc, etc etc...). But he's also willing to believe anyone and everyone, so his collection of evidence is also likely the muddiest, least filtered collection of evidence, mired by lies, conspiracies and bullshit.

TL;DR: He's largely considered to be the least trustworthy and largest grifter in ufology.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Regarding the current state of things, since a lot has happened in the last few weeks and I've learned a bit more:

- Whistleblowers have been going to congress directly, and the AARO department, for 2-3 years now. The number of credible folks who have come forward (within government/military/defense contractors) is apparently significant.

- Congress has decided to hold PUBLIC hearings on this topic. David Grusch (the whistleblower who went public and is the "public face" of disclosure and whistleblowers right now) is among those who will testify. Confidential information won't be shared (because that's not how confidential information works) but this will get credible witnesses in front of congress saying plainly what they believe is going on (UFOs are real, the government has them, etc, etc). Right now it is planned for them to happen later THIS MONTH, but it's tight. If they miss this month, they'll have to wait until after the break in August, but it's happening.

- This appears to be largely a bi-partisan issue. Democrats and Republicans aren't fighting over this. They are actually getting along and agreeing on official legislation language and steps forward unanimously. Tim Burchett, Marco Rubio, Corey Booker, Mark Warner, Kirsten Gillibrand are the stand-out names right now who I believe all want to help push this forward. I'm not American so I have no clue about these people other than recognizing their names.

- Congress is working on legislation that will give government agencies and defense contractors a 6 month amnesty period to come forward if they are in possession of technology or artifacts of a non-human, anomalous or exotic nature. After this period there would presumably be consequences for withholding that information.

- Ross Coulthart is the investigative journalist to pay attention to on this. He has been developing contacts with various whistleblowers involved in this (public, anonymous and those currently waiting to see how the first two groups are treated officially), along with government INSIDERS, defense contractors, congress people, etc. He seems very, very careful in what he says to protect his source's identities and information.

- There are INSIDERS currently claiming that at least one "major defense contractor" (Lockheed, most likely, from the murmurings) is actively trying to divest itself of the craft / technology in their possession.

- Ross Coulthart was asked a fascinating question recently on an interview/podcast. They asked "isn't a 6 month amnesty period just a 6 month window to hide all this shit?" Ross very cheekily responded with (paraphrased) "I get asked this a lot, and what if I told you that some of 'this shit' is too big to move? What if some of this stuff is so unbelievably large, they had to build a building on top of it to hide it?"

There is just SO MUCH going on right now around this topic. I think there's been more activity on this topic in the last 1-3 years than the previous 70. It's frankly nuts if you're into this stuff.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Drake Equation anyone??

If you think we're alone in the universe, look up into the night sky and imagine a 22 inch TV screen as a frame of reference. Within that frame are 300 million stars so how many screens can you hold up?

History has too many instances of unknown strangers and structures that we would struggle to build today, never mind the biological evolutionary questions ie why have the animals stopped evolving?? And as for religious starting points, well the creators came and they left.

Personally I'm open minded to the idea of aliens and their technology but have to disagree with them working with our leaders, there's no way that happens. Look at all the tinpot idiots we've had this century in the west, never mind Africa, South America, Asia and the far east. I just can't accept that, we are a species dipped in social anxiety and fear, instead we would want recognition for bringing this forward not concealing it, losing the election?? Offer proof of aliens and win!

Science begins in our dreams of what could be but as the 'Peppers sang:
SPACE MAY BE THE FINAL FRONTIER, BUT ITS MADE IN A HOLLYWOOD BASEMENT

To be fair time will tell but for me the swords and sorcery TV shows have outpaced the sci-fi geeks hence the resurgence of old stuff now sold as NEW FACTS

Need another series of The Expanse to satisfy my thirst for Sci-fi
Well, animals have not stopped evolving. It's just that evolution takes tens of thousands of years to actually be noticeable. Humans started to get civilized, maybe 20k years ago, and animals are different now compared to how they were then. You just won't live to see the day when mice grow wings and apes get sentient.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Two quick updates regarding the political situation regarding UAP in the USA:

Anna Paulina Luna (R) and Tim Burchett (R) confirmed that the public House Oversight Committee hearing on UAP/UFOs is scheduled for July 26th (next wed). This will include whistleblowers (Grusch and I believe 3 others) testifying under oath about UAP/UFOs.

Also:

Proposed legislation from Schumer (D) and Rounds (R) that will be voted on in the National Defense Authorization Act: the Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Disclosure Act of 2023.

The language in this act is fascinating and is way more detailed than you might expect. A few key takeaways:

- "The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities in the interests of the public good"

- "Each unidentified anomalous phenomena record shall be publicly disclosed in full, and available in the Collection, not later than the date that is 25 years after the date of the first creation of the record by the originating body, unless the President certifies, as required by this title, that— (i) continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations; and (ii) the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure."

- It will establish a UAP review board, with the following being part of the criteria for selection: "shall be impartial citizens, none of whom shall have had any previous or current involvement with any legacy program or controlling authority relating to the collection, exploitation, or reverse engineering of technologies of unknown origin or the examination of biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence;"

And for fun, here's the National Security Council spokeman saying that UAP have interfered in military pilot training (skip to 1:40):

Last edited:

nagualdev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 7, 2017
Spain
Two quick updates regarding the political situation regarding UAP in the USA:

Anna Paulina Luna (R) and Tim Burchett (R) confirmed that the public House Oversight Committee hearing on UAP/UFOs is scheduled for July 26th (next wed). This will include whistleblowers (Grusch and I believe 3 others) testifying under oath about UAP/UFOs.

Also:

Proposed legislation from Schumer (D) and Rounds (R) that will be voted on in the National Defense Authorization Act: the Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Disclosure Act of 2023.

The language in this act is fascinating and is way more detailed than you might expect. A few key takeaways:

- "The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities in the interests of the public good"

- "Each unidentified anomalous phenomena record shall be publicly disclosed in full, and available in the Collection, not later than the date that is 25 years after the date of the first creation of the record by the originating body, unless the President certifies, as required by this title, that— (i) continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations; and (ii) the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure."

- It will establish a UAP review board, with the following being part of the criteria for selection: "shall be impartial citizens, none of whom shall have had any previous or current involvement with any legacy program or controlling authority relating to the collection, exploitation, or reverse engineering of technologies of unknown origin or the examination of biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence;"

And for fun, here's the National Security Council spokeman saying that UAP have interfered in military pilot training (skip to 1:40):

Apparently this era is ending, within 2-3 years, no more. An era of abuse and dominance over humans on Earth by other criatures.
One of the reasons to make public aliens appearance through media is to prepare the population to this kind of creatures.
I'm not saying this is true, but it is a version that fits into my mind with the actual situation, DYOR.
The history we learnt from school is absolutelly biased and incomplete. This fact goes in line with actual news.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada

I think this subject is very nearly, if not entirely, impossible to do proper "research" on. The amount of conflicting evidence from even seemingly credible individuals is frankly staggering. The video and photo evidence is questionable at best. Folks who have been studying this professionally their entire lives can't even agree on what's real. The signal to noise ratio is very, very bad.

As a result - I try not to speculate on any individual theory.

Right now I've become re-interested in the topic PURELY because current political events have become fascinating to me, and are unprecedented in my time. The political goings on over the last few months and years don't require a leap of faith or wild speculation on my part. They just "are".

I'll more than likely continue updating this thread with major talking points as I see them, but I'm personally not terribly interested in "fan theories" - I just want to see where this thread the politicians are pulling on ends up leading.

Brass Pockets

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2023
UK
I think this subject is very nearly, if not entirely, impossible to do proper "research" on. The amount of conflicting evidence from even seemingly credible individuals is frankly staggering. The video and photo evidence is questionable at best. Folks who have been studying this professionally their entire lives can't even agree on what's real. The signal to noise ratio is very, very bad.

As a result - I try not to speculate on any individual theory.

Right now I've become re-interested in the topic PURELY because current political events have become fascinating to me, and are unprecedented in my time. The political goings on over the last few months and years don't require a leap of faith or wild speculation on my part. They just "are".

I'll more than likely continue updating this thread with major talking points as I see them, but I'm personally not terribly interested in "fan theories" - I just want to see where this thread the politicians are pulling on ends up leading.
Yes the evidence is flawed, from people walking in the woods (with the biggest pap camera lens ever) just happening onto a flying saucer for a quick pic to camera phones...we all have them but there's less pics being taken of aliens than at any other time since 1945ish. That tells me many are faked etc and the disinformation flows from there cancelling out the true events, if any. I'm still open minded about it all but...well its a pretty big but

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
Nothing to see here.

F1f1R5WWYAAw1DZ

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
UFO Hearing: Lawmakers hear from three witnesses

When I see these things, I always ask myself, what is the motive?

Money? Fame?

Some could argue that there are UFO profiteers who make a living on their persona...

But when these people come out of the woodwork with no clear motive, it really makes you think.

1690464298374.png

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
When I see these things, I always ask myself, what is the motive?

Money? Fame?

Some could argue that there are UFO profiteers who make a living on their persona...

But when these people come out of the woodwork with no clear motive, it really makes you think.

View attachment 50425
Call me crazy but I wouldn’t put it past them to fake a ufo invasion to bring in new laws or a one world government

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Call me crazy but I wouldn’t put it past them to fake a ufo invasion to bring in new laws or a one world government

I don't think that is a crazy theory, I think they call it Project Blue Beam.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

They're having this UFO hearing at the same time as Hunter Biden's trial, which probably isn't a coincidence. Seems like a distraction. But like @Timmy C said, everyone in government is so incompetent, who really knows?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
They're having this UFO hearing at the same time as Hunter Biden's trial, which probably isn't a coincidence. Seems like a distraction. But like @Timmy C said, everyone in government is so incompetent, who really knows?

They are dumb as dog shit.
They win no matter what as all the laws make them win.
They don't have to be smart thinkers, they can be lazy and dumb.
They have zero consequences for horrendous decisions, so there is no incentive to be smart.
The government is a reactive establishment, they are not pro active decision makers at all.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

I don't think they have to make much a secret or a cover for anything to be honest.
They do what they like.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
So I have gotten no less than 5 texts from people I know about the alien crap today. I have not read the news so I don't really know much about it. However, I do know this. Whatever it is, it is 100% a cover for something else they don't want you pay attention to.

I am pretty sure facts are coming out about Hunter doing shady stuff with his dad's help, so seems like a great time to magically discover some aliens.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
So I have gotten no less than 5 texts from people I know about the alien crap today. I have not read the news so I don't really know much about it. However, I do know this. Whatever it is, it is 100% a cover for something else they don't want you pay attention to.

I am pretty sure facts are coming out about Hunter doing shady stuff with his dad's help, so seems like a great time to magically discover some aliens.

Let me know when there is 100% proof aliens exist and that we have seen them other than fairytale BS spin. It will not happen lol.

It's impossible to me that they don't exist when you consider the size of the universe.

But that fact we have made contact, that's all a lie.

TyFrom99

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
312%
Mar 20, 2023
I work for the government. I used to believe in government conspiracy on different matters quite a bit, but after working for them...

They are so dumb that it isn't possible. Like wow.

The private sector does all the work. The politicians probably sit in their office sniffing glue all day.

No way they work with aliens.

Kinda funny how almost all the alien sightings are based in America.

Must be some special soil there or something!
well most UFO/UAP sightings in other countries are domestically limited and not well documented, even the "National UFO Reporting Center" is only available in English

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada

They're having this UFO hearing at the same time as Hunter Biden's trial, which probably isn't a coincidence.

This doesn't make sense.

The push for disclosure is EXTREMELY bipartisan.

Tim Burchett and Anna Luna are two of the biggest pushers of this hearing and topic and both are republican. Chuck Schumer has been outspoken about the importance of the UAP disclosure act as part of the NDAA and he's democrat. There are numerous democrats and republicans who are in favor of this (I could name them all but that's redundant).

Also, this story isn't much of a distraction since it has been barely picked up and it's been mostly reported on as a joke with the typical dismissive narrative. Almost every photo of Grusch has been hand picked to make him look as crazy as possible (seriously - it's ridiculous). Nobody is taking this seriously and that makes for a pretty weak distraction, as far as distractions go. Also, every single quote regarding this hearing is being taken WAY out of context (by everyone - the news, believers, disbelievers, etc). I swear reading the comments and reporting on this hearing feels like I was the only one who actually watched it.

And what's happening right now isn't just plucked out of thin air as a convenient manufactured distraction - it's the culmination of years of efforts behind the scenes. What people are seeing and dismissing has been taken rather seriously behind closed doors for a while now.

The biggest problem with this topic and this story is that to really get an idea of what's going on, and why this is "different this time" and to understand the importance of a few of the things coming out right now, you need to do more research about the history of it all than almost any sane person is willing to invest in (and I don't blame them - the UFO subject is a minefield of bullshit).

Regarding the hearing itself - nothing new was really presented. The three witnesses said what they've already said (which is what you'd expect from an open hearing). The important part was that it was under oath and on official record. It was more of an awareness campaign for the public and for congress than it was about actual disclosure.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

This doesn't make sense.

Tim Burchett and Anna Luna are two of the biggest pushers of this hearing and topic and both are republican. Chuck Schumer has been outspoken about the importance of the UAP disclosure act as part of the NDAA and he's democrat. There are numerous democrats and republicans who are in favor of this (I could name them all but that's redundant).

Also, this story isn't much of a distraction since it has been barely picked up and it's been mostly reported on as a joke with the typical dismissive narrative. Almost every photo of Grusch has been hand picked to make him look as crazy as possible (seriously - it's ridiculous). Nobody is taking this seriously and that makes for a pretty weak distraction, as far as distractions go. Also, every single quote regarding this hearing is being taken WAY out of context (by everyone - the news, believers, disbelievers, etc). I swear reading the comments and reporting on this hearing feels like I was the only one who actually watched it.

And what's happening right now isn't just plucked out of thin air as a convenient manufactured distraction - it's the culmination of years of efforts behind the scenes. What people are seeing and dismissing has been taken rather seriously behind closed doors for a while now.

The biggest problem with this topic and this story is that to really get an idea of what's going on, and why this is "different this time" and to understand the importance of a few of the things coming out right now, you need to do more research about the history of it all than almost any sane person is willing to invest in (and I don't blame them - the UFO subject is a minefield of bullshit).

Regarding the hearing itself - nothing new was really presented. The three witnesses said what they've already said (which is what you'd expect from an open hearing). The important part was that it was under oath and on official record. It was more of an awareness campaign for the public and for congress than it was about actual disclosure.
I've never heard of Tim Burchett or Anna Luna, and I have voted Republican my whole life and have been inundated with politics my whole life due to family (but have distanced myself a bit more recently). I am very familiar with Chuck Schumer though and if he's part of it I wouldn't believe one bit of it.

What people are seeing and dismissing has been taken rather seriously behind closed doors for a while now.

How is this supposed to convince anyone of anything? It's akin to "trust me bro. You just aren't in the loop."

What about the very real, crooked/corrupt things going on that haven't gotten any serious resolution?

So far the whole message seems to be that everybody needs to work together to do all the stuff the same political crowd has been trying to get everyone to do for decades - but this time "because aliens."

Regarding the hearing itself - nothing new was really presented.

Ya don't say.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Which is scary.

The COVID response was pretty bipartisan on a worldwide level except for some of the execution details. After that massive psychological operation conducted globally by unelected bureaucrats in the WHO/WEF/CDC, I don't trust any bureaucrat/politician, Republican or Democrat.

They all have the same objective, and that is a NWO with complete social and monetary control.

While I do believe the Alien phenomena is a very real possibility, our governments co-opting it for their own agenda is more likely. Remember, everything they do is for our safety because in their eyes, we're illiterate children incapable of making decisions.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL

Maybe this was mentioned up in the thread but I laughed at this uncontrollably when I first heard it over 10 years ago:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgAUW_zcN9k

Also, Time: Paul Krugman: An Alien Invasion Could Fix the Economy | TIME.com
If we discovered that space aliens were planning to attack, and we needed a massive build-up to counter the space alien threat, and inflation and budget deficits took secondary place to that, this slump would be over in 18 months,” Krugman says, referencing an episode of The Twilight Show in which an alien threat was manufactured to bring about world peace.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've never heard of Tim Burchett or Anna Luna

SIDEBAR: Such a shame... don't tell my wife, but I have a mad crush on Ms. Luna. I love powerful, go-getting women!

1690820857087.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.