What's new

Two Stepped and Ready to Launch Down the Quarter Mile!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ãœbertreffen

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hello Fastlaners,

My name is Devin and I currently reside in the Midwest.

This forum came to me out of coincidence a few months ago. While digging around a bit I finally decided to join. What I've seen is a database full of knowledge released to the public for those to educate themselves further in areas of interest. Most importantly, to help others strengthen themselves from weaknesses that may just be a barrier to get them over the speed bump so they can take the governor off to give them the freedom to go as fast as they'd like to go.

At an early age I knew that anything I wanted to do was possible. I have always been interested in self-improvement and learning. I self-taught myself anything that I wanted to learn and continue to do so today. Around eleven years old I started selling items on eBay for fun. I wasn't focused on making money as I was a kid and I wanted to be a kid.

Soon after I jumped into graphic design, programming, etc. Early on at twelve-thirteen I started I to find customers online and they were around every corner. After many years of doing graphic design on the side I ended up moving along to new things. I now do graphic design for personal/business gain but other than that I've stopped completely. The last few projects I did was a logo for Tony Stewart. I also designed a few race suits for Michael Annett (first time ever doing anything apparel related).

Along with this I of course was in school. During high school I was also attending college at the same time. I worked full time as well. I try to stay occupied with a few things at once.

Why did you stop graphic design?

Simply put I did what I wanted to do. I had nothing else to prove to myself. I like to challenge myself and it wasn't challenging anymore. Everything I've been involved with or learned are tools that I still use in some shape or form today.

While working for the family business I jumped and started my first company. When I started my first business I had a niche business I put on hold as I decided to go a different path of what was of more interest to me at the time. It was ironic how it happened but a friend and old client of mine needed help with their company (co-owner). It first started with just selling product but a year later they offered me an opportunity to build their company further.

The niche business: Two days prior to going a different route I was about to get ready to jump into a niche. Two people in my state to this day still only do this and it was a guaranteed success but my interests were else where at the time. The thing is it's still very hard to get into. I'm talking you need to know the right people, get in contact with CEO of huge empires who will then guide you in the right direction. Nothing has changed there and I still have that venture on reserve.

The company was already in decent operations but they started a new division. I literally almost worked 24/7 starting up (almost). There were many countless nights where I worked through the night and continued working. I'm very organized and good with time management but I bypassed all that as I knew what it took to get the job done.

After the first year I proved myself. I always let my actions tell anyone what I'm about. In this situation It worked very well by the second year I worked smarter and not necessarily harder. I won't go into too much detail but I ended up as president of the division. A couple months later it just wasn't challenging anymore and for the first time ever I overworked myself (working longer and not smarter towards the end again). There are many variables, some larger than other variables, that come into play but that's for another time to go into detail. All of this lead me to make the decision to walk away from the company.

The company ended up doing six to seven figures per month with room to grow before I left. I was working remotely in a different state which was nice but it was eating up more time than I wanted as it dug into time to use to focus on myself to grow further.

I had a tendency to always help people out. I used to do marketing consulting and build businesses up for fun on and off as I ran into new individuals. I do things because I've always helped people and will continue to do so in the future. However, none of this was helping me get to where I wanted to go.

I actually just left the company the end of last week. I haven't even told anyone really and I don't really see the need to as I'm currently working on my ventures and it's an easy transition for me as I already have one venture established.

From the end of the week up until now I actually spent some time to myself. Not that I didn't have time before but it was nice for once to not wake up and literally jump to work.

I still have the company I started a few years ago but I had it sitting on idle. I sell products here and there but my time was soaked up in other areas. At any given time I typically have at least two companies going. I'm taking a little more time off to get my ambition back and mindset refreshed and then I'm launching the beast down the track. Driving down a straight line as fast as I want to go without anything interferring. It's just me and those staging lights to hit that perfect 0-60 ft and then I know I'm on my way down the right track, the path to the fastlane.

Why are you here?

I enjoy surrounding myself with like minded people. I have either talked to or have shipped product to basically every place around the world. I like meeting new people and am always interested to talk about business and learn about anything business related and other cultures.

I'm here to help as much as I am here to learn. I find that you can never learn enough.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and watch everyone grow.

- Devin

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jizzzzzzzzzzzz Fiwop!

JAHI ximduni.

Xjev e hsiev fiveomif opvsu. Coh qsuqt gus vjev!

Jiz, NQ!

Vjepl zua gus vji ximduni. O'n iydovif vu ci jisi.

O jewi sief tuni ug zuas dupvipv cigusi kuopoph epf O'n hmef zua'si jisi vu dupvsocavi. Zua et ximm et uvjist neli vjot gusan xjev ov ot.

O tii zua'si op vji jiemvj opfatvsz epf ov eqqiest zua'si ep edvowi hzn ipvjatoetv. Wisz opvisitvoph et O ipkuz vji hzn epf mowoph e jiemvjz mogitvzmi et ximm.

Djiist!

- Fiwop

Ximduni gsun epuvjis Pixcoi! Siefoph zuas opvsu, zua jewi ep opvisitvoph noy ug dsievowi epf muhotvodem tlommt. Vjev't e HSIEV duncopevoup, katv vji vjoph gus ipvsiqsipiasoem tadditt.

Vjepl zua gus vji xesn ximduni et ximm, DjodlipJexl!

O eqqsidoevi vji lopf xusft wisz nadj.

- Fiwop

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom