The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Using Bitcoin to create wealth quickly

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
Que pense MJ du Bitcoin ? Dans « The Millionaire Fastlane », il est dommage que MJ ne discute pas (rapidement) des crypto-monnaies et de la manière de les utiliser pour créer de la richesse. Selon moi, cela peut être un moyen d’accumuler des richesses très rapidement. Si vous entrez avec 200 000 $ au bon moment (lorsque les prix s’effondrent), vous pouvez en sortir millionnaire. Je m'intéresse à la crypto depuis maintenant deux ans et j'ai acquis une certaine expérience. J'ai appris que la crypto suit des cycles de quatre ans, et mon objectif d'ici 2028 est de mettre de côté 150 000 $ (grâce à mon activité fastlane) afin que lorsque les prix s'effondrent, je puisse acheter au maximum, et pendant la course haussière, je vends. et récolter des bénéfices importants. Je crois que cette stratégie fonctionne. Robert Kiyosaki dit : « Pour savoir ce qui va se passer dans le futur, j'étudie le passé ». Je remarque qu'à chaque fois qu'il y a une faillite ou un événement majeur qui fait chuter la crypto (comme le crash de FTX, par exemple), tout le monde pense que c'est fini, et puis une course haussière arrive. Mon plan est donc de mettre de côté 150 000 à 200 000 dollars pour le prochain cycle. Dites-moi ce que vous en pensez et comment vous voyez le Bitcoin et les crypto-monnaies pour la création de richesse.

TRANSLATION: "What does MJ think of Bitcoin? In “The Millionaire Fastlane ,” it’s a shame that MJ doesn’t (quickly) discuss cryptocurrencies and how to use them to build wealth. In my opinion, this can be a way to accumulate wealth very quickly. If you go in with $200,000 at the right time (when prices are crashing), you can come out a millionaire. I have been interested in crypto for two years now and have gained some experience. I learned that crypto follows four-year cycles, and my goal by 2028 is to set aside $150,000 (through my fastlane business) so that when prices crash, I can buy as much as possible , and during the bull run, I sell. and reap significant profits. I believe this strategy works. Robert Kiyosaki says: “To know what will happen in the future, I study the past.” I notice that every time there is a bankruptcy or a major event that drops crypto (like the FTX crash, for example), everyone thinks it's over, and then a bull run happens . So my plan is to set aside $150,000 to $200,000 for the next cycle. Let me know what you think and how you see Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for wealth creation."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JustinBoshans

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 14, 2013
TRANSLATION: "What does MJ think of Bitcoin? In “The Millionaire Fastlane ,” it’s a shame that MJ doesn’t (quickly) discuss cryptocurrencies and how to use them to build wealth. In my opinion, this can be a way to accumulate wealth very quickly. If you go in with $200,000 at the right time (when prices are crashing), you can come out a millionaire. I have been interested in crypto for two years now and have gained some experience. I learned that crypto follows four-year cycles, and my goal by 2028 is to set aside $150,000 (through my fastlane business) so that when prices crash, I can buy as much as possible , and during the bull run, I sell. and reap significant profits. I believe this strategy works. Robert Kiyosaki says: “To know what will happen in the future, I study the past.” I notice that every time there is a bankruptcy or a major event that drops crypto (like the FTX crash, for example), everyone thinks it's over, and then a bull run happens . So my plan is to set aside $150,000 to $200,000 for the next cycle. Let me know what you think and how you see Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for wealth creation."

I think you need to read the book again. A big part of what the book teaches is to build wealth through a CENTS business and then take that large stockpile of cash and invest it into "safe" things to generate passive income. The book is highly against growing wealth through investing.

The book does mention putting money into the F*ck you pot and doing whatever you want with it. This could include investments into volatile things like crypto.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
@JustinBoshans

“To know what will happen in the future, study the past”??

Have you ever read Nassim Taleb’s books?

I’d say to do that and then see what you think about bitcoin.

I was an investor in it myself and lost lot of cash, speaking from experience.

Iron Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 18, 2024
@JustinBoshans

“To know what will happen in the future, study the past”??

Have you ever read Nassim Taleb’s books?

I’d say to do that and then see what you think about bitcoin.

I was an investor in it myself and lost lot of cash, speaking from experience.

How much did you lose?

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
it’s a shame that MJ doesn’t (quickly) discuss cryptocurrencies and how to use them to build wealth. In my opinion, this can be a way to accumulate wealth very quickly. If you go in with $200,000 at the right time (when prices are crashing), you can come out a millionaire.
He doesn't talk about because it violates all the principle of TMF .
You have absolutely 0 influence on the price of BTC. It could be worth $1M USD in 5 years or 0.

On the other hand if you have a business that generates cash every month then you do not need to rely on BTC increasing in value to live a great life and you have an asset that you can sell.

I learned that crypto follows four-year cycles, and my goal by 2028 is to set aside $150,000 (through my fastlane business) so that when prices crash, I can buy as much as possible , and during the bull run, I sell. and reap significant profits.

Really? says who? Everyone and their dogs have a theory about BTC. it is impossible to time the market and even if it was, do you think people would be sharing this info with you? Of course not. everyone who pushes ideas like this have something to gain from it.

Maybe they want to sell you a course, some kind of MLM or maybe they are invested so deep into it that they want to increase to price by making thousands of people buy it.

There is no way to know so don't rely on what the experts say.
I believe this strategy works.

How do you know? How much did you make in the last bull run?

So my plan is to set aside $150,000 to $200,000 for the next cycle. Let me know what you think and how you see Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for wealth creation."

Then to do this you need to create a valuable business. Forget about BTC. Create a business, create wealth and then in a few years time, you can decide if your plan is still worth doing it. Until then this is all mental masturbation.

So get started today.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What does MJ think of Bitcoin?

MJ thinks you are wasting your time and delusional.

"Most people can't be told that the fire is hot; true understanding comes from getting burnt."

Go ahead my friend, step into the fire.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
MJ thinks you are wasting your time and delusional.

"Most people can't be told that the fire is hot; true understanding comes from getting burnt."

Go ahead my friend, step into the fire.
It's kinda hot in here.

1706042345803.png

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
it’s a shame that MJ doesn’t (quickly) discuss cryptocurrencies and how to use them to build wealth. In my opinion, this can be a way to accumulate wealth very quickly.
Yeah, it's really a shame.

The book should have covered other reliable wealth-building mechanisms, such as roulette, poker, and slot machines.

They meet every requirement mandated by CENTS, especially Control - since the future is highly predictable.

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel
Yeah, it's really a shame.

The book should have covered other reliable wealth-building mechanisms, such as roulette, poker, and slot machines.

They meet every requirement mandated by CENTS, especially Control - since the future is highly predictable.
Yeah! And imagine how many banknotes are falling from peoples`wallets on the daily basis! Trillions opportunity stays untapped! Will grab a pair of running shoes and start running around looking for those crispy pieces of paper on the sidewalks (#fastlane_irony).

P.S. After some thought I believe that might be a conspiracy on MJ`s part. That guy sends us sheep to build some stupid CENTS business while he is making DOLLARS by running around and picking dropped cash.

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel
same with any business, nothing is 100% sure in life. Only death ..and taxes !
In business you do have influence on the price. You do state it in the end. Price can be influenced by the market, by customer’s expectations and so on, but it is you who eventually decide - will you do/sell it for this money or you don’t. It is not 100% under your control, but way above BTC or any other currency and most stocks

Mr. Tycoon

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Mar 6, 2014
London ,UK
In business you do have influence on the price.
nope.. you do have to take in consideration your competition , market sentiment, location, your willingness to wait for a better deal, pressure from your other activities , risk of been screwed by the potential buyer and other 3rd parties involved in the deal, etc, etc

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel
nope.. you do have to take in consideration your competition , market sentiment, location, your willingness to wait for a better deal, pressure from your other activities , risk of been screwed by the potential buyer and other 3rd parties involved in the deal, etc, etc
Ok, let us dive deeper in the term "price". As I see it, we are not really interested in the price in business or investment, only in the price spread. Whenever you do some business action, there is a price you pay and a price which customer pays. The difference between those is what makes your wallet heavier in the end.

In business if you make it smart, you count all the expenses you will take with your sale, than you add something extra what you consider satisfactory to that number and state that price. And the thing about price is that if you are not dumb - that extra will always be there. There are only two scenaries when it won`t - first if you screw up in some way and your payment for the deal rise. Second - if general economy (namely the currency you are working in) collapses to the point when your investment (which you pay after hands are shaken) will be higher than the price.

The thing here is that markets to some extend dictate that extra. And you can not go crazy about it or no clients will agree to your proposition. But still it is present and it is always positive for you in business if you are not dumb. The only risk you have here is that no-one will buy your product or services, but in this case you are not losing your investment because the deal is not closed and there is no investment on your part.

Now let`s look from this side to BTC investment. The problem with it is that it is not one deal but two. You buy them and you sell them and your extra is the price difference minus two transaction costs. Due to transaction costs when you buy BTC you are already down in money when you buy. And there is almost no way for you to be sure that you will get your profit. You can buy it for $1000 and WANT to sell it for $2000. You can even put a "take profit" stop order (making and maintaining of which will add to your payed commission) but you have NO influence on when it will go off - after an hour, a year, 50 years or ever. That is the absence of control. You control only your wishes here and you pay full price UPFRONT to see if it will go off.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
The only people that were able to turn bitcoin into quick wealth were the people that had coins when they went from being worth 0.02$ to 60,000$.

You missed the bandwagon. Will it happen again? Probably. But I doubt it'll be bitcoin again, and I doubt you'll have the necessary information required to adequately cash out on it.

So, pick the path with better odds and start a business.

Cheers.

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
The only people that were able to turn bitcoin into quick wealth were the people that had coins when they went from being worth 0.02$ to 60,000$.

You missed the bandwagon. Will it happen again? Probably. But I doubt it'll be bitcoin again, and I doubt you'll have the necessary information required to adequately cash out on it.

So, pick the path with better odds and start a business.

Cheers.
Exactly. Also, when crypto-bro's say "We're early", it means you're late. The quick money is gone.

Even if you'd gotten in early there would've been multiple obstacles.
  • You may have have sold your coins when you thought it peaked. (Seeing this as a minor obstacle is only available through hindsight)
  • You may have lost your keys. (Estimates suggest that around 6 million BTC, or 30% of Bitcoin's supply, have been irretrievably lost, amounting to $554 billion in value.)
  • You may have gotten hacked.
  • Getting BTC was actually harder in the early days. There were no major exchanges outside of something like Mt. Gox which eventually got hacked and coins stolen.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
  • Getting BTC was actually harder in the early days. There were no major exchanges outside of something like Mt. Gox which eventually got hacked and coins stolen.
The amount of people that don't understand the history of Bitcoin is astounding. For instance, if you Google Bitcoin, pretty much every resource you'll find states it was created sometime around 2009, which is obviously a massive lie.

The entire crypto industry thrives off of the success of Bitcoin, but everyone ignores the insanely dark history that comes with it. If you were dealing in Bitcoin back then, your options were so insanely limited that it becomes that "if you know, you know" type of thing. And if you were dealing in Bitcoin back then, you were probably not the type of person most people want to associate with.

Cheers.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
same with any business, nothing is 100% sure in life. Only death ..and taxes !
You have to be a troll. Just because you don't have 100% control in business doesn't mean it has the same amount of control as investing in bitcoin. You've been on this forum for over 9 years and all you do is talk up crypto investing with nothing to show for it.

1704671057295-png.53403

What's gonna happen?

You've been asked this question 3 times now and you ignore it every time.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Just because you don't have 100% control in business doesn't mean it has the same amount of control as investing in bitcoin.
^ To add to this:

You'll never have 100% control over your business or the outcome of your life, because we are on a floating rock in the middle of emptiness, and we are at the mercy of the elements.

If the big boss decides that tomorrow at 10 AM PST we'll have a business meeting with a 5-mile-wide asteroid, that might negatively affect your sales for the next quarter - many dinosaurs have gone bankrupt for this reason.

The economy is like a horse race.

It's highly unpredictable, offers no guarantees that you'll win, and might result in personal injury.

If you're going to play this game, you should, at least, bet on your own F*cking horse.

Nobody will or can guarantee that you're going to win. But at least you get to feed and train the horse yourself. It can't and it won't get any better than this, in terms of how much control you have.

Betting on X technology or company is just that: betting, gambling.

It's wishful thinking.

It's covert victim mindset.

You're waiting for Prince Charming to come and save you, while looking and praying at some charts, like a F*cking moron.

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
I think you need to read the book again. A big part of what the book teaches is to build wealth through a CENTS business and then take that large stockpile of cash and invest it into "safe" things to generate passive income. The book is highly against growing wealth through investing.

The book does mention putting money into the F*ck you pot and doing whatever you want with it. This could include investments into volatile things like crypto.
I have read the book twice, and I know that MJ emphasizes the importance of "not using investment to create wealth but rather to generate income". However, he talks about the stock market, which typically yields an average return of 10% per year. Despite this, it's worth noting that cryptocurrencies can experience much more spectacular increases. Thanks to cryptocurrencies and a business adhering to the five commandments, it seems easier to quickly achieve wealth.

For example, the Solana cryptocurrency was valued at $8 in December 2022. If you had invested $100,000 at that time, by December 2023, you could have potentially reached one million dollars in your portfolio in less than 365 days. Such rapid growth is generally not achievable in the stock market or real estate. Thus, if one knows when to enter the market and invests in the right crypto, cryptocurrencies can potentially serve as an accelerated means to achieve wealth, especially when coupled with a business adhering to the principles outlined in the book. (CENTS)

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
The amount of people that don't understand the history of Bitcoin is astounding. For instance, if you Google Bitcoin, pretty much every resource you'll find states it was created sometime around 2009, which is obviously a massive lie.

The entire crypto industry thrives off of the success of Bitcoin, but everyone ignores the insanely dark history that comes with it. If you were dealing in Bitcoin back then, your options were so insanely limited that it becomes that "if you know, you know" type of thing. And if you were dealing in Bitcoin back then, you were probably not the type of person most people want to associate with.

Cheers.
So when was it created? If it wasn't in 2009, I'm very curious to know.

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
Les seules personnes capables de transformer le bitcoin en richesse rapide étaient celles qui possédaient des pièces lorsqu'elles valaient 0,02 $ à 60 000 $.

Vous avez manqué le train en marche. Est-ce que cela se reproduira ? Probablement. Mais je doute que ce soit à nouveau du Bitcoin, et je doute que vous disposiez des informations nécessaires pour en tirer profit de manière adéquate.

Alors, choisissez la voie avec de meilleures chances et démarrez une entreprise.

Acclamations.
Solana went from $8 to $110 in less than 365 days. If you had invested $100,000 when it was at $8, you would have become a millionaire when it reached $110.

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Solana went from $8 to $110 in less than 365 days. If you had invested $100,000 when it was at $8, you would have become a millionaire when it reached $110.

That is the problem with your logic right here.
It's based on a bunch of "if"s

If it increase from $8 to $110...
If your house increases in price by 10% each year...
If your boss gives you a promotion or if you don't get fired this year...

Instead of waiting to be lucky, you can choose to make your own luck and then capitalize on it.

If instead of saying "if" all the time, you decide to take the matter in your own hands then luck becomes irrelevant.

You want to invest in the stock market?

Fine, then create a business, use the cash-flow to fund your lifestyle then invest the rest in stocks and in 5 years, you will the stock price increase plus the business generating income.

Same applies to bitcoin, if that is your plan.

This is what Peter Levels does. He has 3 business which generate cash each month and he invests it all. As of last week according to his tweets he now makes 1/3 of his money via the stock market(roughly 100K a month)

But he wasn't lucky and he did not wait for the stock prices to increase, he went out and create multiple profitable businesses.

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
C'est le problème avec votre logique ici.
C'est basé sur un tas de "si"

S'il passe de 8 $ à 110 $...
Si le prix de votre maison augmente de 10 % chaque année...
Si votre patron vous donne une promotion ou si vous n'êtes pas viré cette année...

Au lieu d’attendre d’avoir de la chance, vous pouvez choisir de créer votre propre chance et d’en tirer parti.

Si au lieu de dire « si » tout le temps, vous décidez de prendre les choses en main, alors la chance n’a plus d’importance.

Vous souhaitez investir en bourse ?

Très bien, créez une entreprise, utilisez les flux de trésorerie pour financer votre style de vie, puis investissez le reste dans des actions et dans 5 ans, le cours de l'action augmentera et l'entreprise générera des revenus.

Il en va de même pour Bitcoin, si tel est votre plan.

C'est ce que fait Peter Levels. Il a 3 entreprises qui génèrent du cash chaque mois et il investit tout. Depuis la semaine dernière, selon ses tweets, il gagne désormais 1/3 de son argent via la bourse (environ 100 000 par mois).

Mais il n'a pas eu de chance et il n'a pas attendu que le cours des actions augmente, il a créé plusieurs entreprises rentables.
Merci beaucoup pour votre perspicacité ! Je l'apprécie vraiment.

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel
The problem here is there is no reliable way to know what will rise and what will fall. If there was some algorhytm - everyone would use it and that "Solana" would just be 110 from the start.

Also consider this. Where this 110 comes from? It comes from thousands of people thinking the same as you. Basically with each crypto there is a bunch of people putting their money in unnamed bags and those bags into the pile and then getting bags back in hopes to take the bag with bigger sum in it. No real value is created in the crypto market so it is ALWAYS a gamble. In order to win you need to find some garbage no-one needs, invest in it and hope that people around you will start thinking it is not garbage. And you take your mone from the pockets of those unlucky people who came to buy Solana when you decided to sell it. So basically the less stuff is in sight the higher the possible win. And basically it is robbing the less lucky.

Compare it with business. A bunch of people or even someone alone put some money/time/labor/assets into the business system. And this system starts to solve peoples` needs. So we had, say $100k in cash and now we have $100k in business assets and some value for other people created from the work of those assets. And this value transforms to cash for you. In order to start a successful business you need to find a need, which is usually loud and clear and no-one thinks of it as garbage. And the louder it is the higher the possible win.

Crypto is a minus-sum game - some win, most lose, net sum is minus smth.
Business is a plus-sum game - client wins, businessman wins, government wins, world has become richer. When everything is going up you do not need to be lucky to choose the next right "solana".

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
The problem here is there is no reliable way to know what will rise and what will fall. If there was some algorhytm - everyone would use it and that "Solana" would just be 110 from the start.

Also consider this. Where this 110 comes from? It comes from thousands of people thinking the same as you. Basically with each crypto there is a bunch of people putting their money in unnamed bags and those bags into the pile and then getting bags back in hopes to take the bag with bigger sum in it. No real value is created in the crypto market so it is ALWAYS a gamble. In order to win you need to find some garbage no-one needs, invest in it and hope that people around you will start thinking it is not garbage. And you take your mone from the pockets of those unlucky people who came to buy Solana when you decided to sell it. So basically the less stuff is in sight the higher the possible win. And basically it is robbing the less lucky.

Compare it with business. A bunch of people or even someone alone put some money/time/labor/assets into the business system. And this system starts to solve peoples` needs. So we had, say $100k in cash and now we have $100k in business assets and some value for other people created from the work of those assets. And this value transforms to cash for you. In order to start a successful business you need to find a need, which is usually loud and clear and no-one thinks of it as garbage. And the louder it is the higher the possible win.

Crypto is a minus-sum game - some win, most lose, net sum is minus smth.
Business is a plus-sum game - client wins, businessman wins, government wins, world has become richer. When everything is going up you do not need to be lucky to choose the next right "solana".
Yes, I tottaly agree with you.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Que pense MJ du Bitcoin ? Dans « The Millionaire Fastlane », il est dommage que MJ ne discute pas (rapidement) des crypto-monnaies et de la manière de les utiliser pour créer de la richesse. Selon moi, cela peut être un moyen d’accumuler des richesses très rapidement. Si vous entrez avec 200 000 $ au bon moment (lorsque les prix s’effondrent), vous pouvez en sortir millionnaire. Je m'intéresse à la crypto depuis maintenant deux ans et j'ai acquis une certaine expérience. J'ai appris que la crypto suit des cycles de quatre ans, et mon objectif d'ici 2028 est de mettre de côté 150 000 $ (grâce à mon activité fastlane) afin que lorsque les prix s'effondrent, je puisse acheter au maximum, et pendant la course haussière, je vends. et récolter des bénéfices importants. Je crois que cette stratégie fonctionne. Robert Kiyosaki dit : « Pour savoir ce qui va se passer dans le futur, j'étudie le passé ». Je remarque qu'à chaque fois qu'il y a une faillite ou un événement majeur qui fait chuter la crypto (comme le crash de FTX, par exemple), tout le monde pense que c'est fini, et puis une course haussière arrive. Mon plan est donc de mettre de côté 150 000 à 200 000 dollars pour le prochain cycle. Dites-moi ce que vous en pensez et comment vous voyez le Bitcoin et les crypto-monnaies pour la création de richesse.

"There's a lot of difference between making money and spotting a wonderful industry. You know, the two most important industries in the first half of this century in the United States -- in the world, probably -- were the auto industry and the airplane industry. Here you had these two discoveries, both in the first decade -- essentially in the first decade -- of the century. And if you'd foreseen, in 1905 or thereabouts, what the auto would do to the world, let alone this country, or what the airplane would do, you might have thought that it was a great way to get rich. But very, very few people got rich by being -- by riding the back of that auto industry...and the capital has been lost in that business, the bankruptcies. It's been a terrible business. It's been a marvelous industry. So you do not want to necessarily equate the prospects of growth for an industry with the prospects for growth in your own net worth by participating in it."

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Please tell me you can't be this blind.

In the investment world, you can cherry pick many stories like this, even in stocks.

It happens.

Problem is, you never know out of a universe of 100,000 investments, which 10 will do it.

If you had some special knowledge that allowed you to find and pick these investments—and at the right timing—you'd be the next Warren Buffet Tony Stark.

You're gambling.

And wasting your time.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Please tell me you can't be this blind.

In the investment world, you can cherry pick many stories like this, even in stocks.

It happens.

Problem is, you never know out of a universe of 100,000 investments, which 10 will do it.

If you had some special knowledge that allowed you to find and pick these investments—and at the right timing—you'd be the next Warren Buffet.

You're gambling.

And wasting your time.
But the funny thing is Warren Buffett exactly said he can't predict the winner in the tech world.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
But the funny thing is Warren Buffett exactly said he can't predict the winner in the tech world.

You're right, no such person exists except in the eyes of starry-eyed young men with delusions of grandeur. Therefore I changed my example to a fictional character.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.