What's new

What advice can you give me after my failed business?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Texxip

Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I've posted a couple of times, all on the same business model. The infamous "protein box" some of you might recognize. I'll provide context then ask if anyone has any advice or tips I should know going into my next venture. In other words, I need brutally honest business advice.

Context: I have been all in on my one business for the past six months. It is a protein subscription box that sends you a certain amount of protein powders, snacks, bars, shakes, etc., per month. I started out with no specific audience and ten protein products in the box (these products are bulk-sourced from other brands; these are not my own formulations but a mix of different brands' protein sample powders, bars, snacks, and shakes). Then I decided to add customization and the option to go to my website, answer questions, and get a type of box recommended to you (vegan box, snacking box, gym-goer box). Then, I decided to target specifically skinny males with the same model whilst also offering guides, recipes, tips, a whole program to gain weight and build muscle. Still, nope. Then I could offer the product in a box format of 1 protein per day of the month, but still, nope (margins not good enough, if any). I was marketing via TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Youtube Shorts through a brand account and being the fact of it because the last thing I can afford right now is paid marketing (college student in my last year barely making rent, also a finance major).

My issue is that I've spent the last few months re-reading Alex Hormozi's $100M offers book, trying to perfect what I'm offering. You know the whole "what would I charge if my price was 10x what it currently is" value equation, I could never figure out how to add so much value. I use ChatGPT daily to figure out ways to add more value to my boxes to keep margins acceptable. I never even made one sale (excluding one warm reach out to a friend who believed in me, but I'm not counting that as an actual sale). But for my life, I couldn't figure out how to be proud of what I was offering. I thought, "I have a good product, and I can see people paying for this," but never, "Other people would be stupid to say no to this offer." I posted in this forum 2 times with the same business, and many times I was told "This is not a good business model because x" and I would think, "Yeah, they're right; everything adds up and backs up their argument as to why this won't work," but then I kept on getting one sliver of hope and would go all in again on trying to make the idea work. I'm done with trying to ego-keep-afloat my business and turn it into a learning lesson. I'm passionate about the fitness/nutrition industry if that makes a difference in how advice is given. I am trying to see if there are ways I can salvage my LLC formation, business bank account, and trademark and stay in the same niche/industry to save me the money and hassle of getting them all already. I don’t see this all as a failure and waste of time and money but more as a huge learning opportunity.

So I ask whoever is reading this right now, if you have any tips, advice, or brutally honest criticism for me, I need to hear it. I want to ensure I go into my next endeavor with a much better process. I know why my business has not worked out, and I'm scrapping the model, but I'm curious if I missed anything in learning something new (the hard way, sadly). Thanks for reading this far, and let me have it!

O'wi qutvif e duaqmi ug vonit, emm up vji teni catopitt nufim. Vji opgenuat "qsuviop cuy" tuni ug zua nohjv siduhpobi. O'mm qsuwofi dupviyv vjip etl og epzupi jet epz efwodi us voqt O tjuamf lpux huoph opvu nz piyv wipvasi. Op uvjis xusft, O piif csavemmz jupitv catopitt efwodi.

Dupviyv: O jewi ciip emm op up nz upi catopitt gus vji qetv toy nupvjt. Ov ot e qsuviop tactdsoqvoup cuy vjev tipft zua e disveop enuapv ug qsuviop quxfist, tpedlt, cest, tjelit, ivd., qis nupvj. O tvesvif uav xovj pu tqidogod eafoipdi epf vip qsuviop qsufadvt op vji cuy (vjiti qsufadvt esi caml-tuasdif gsun uvjis csepft; vjiti esi puv nz uxp gusnamevoupt cav e noy ug foggisipv csepft' qsuviop tenqmi quxfist, cest, tpedlt, epf tjelit). Vjip O fidofif vu eff datvunobevoup epf vji uqvoup vu hu vu nz xictovi, eptxis raitvoupt, epf hiv e vzqi ug cuy sidunnipfif vu zua (wihep cuy, tpedloph cuy, hzn-huis cuy). Vjip, O fidofif vu veshiv tqidogodemmz tloppz nemit xovj vji teni nufim xjomtv emtu uggisoph haofit, sidoqit, voqt, e xjumi qsuhsen vu heop xiohjv epf caomf natdmi. Tvomm, puqi. Vjip O duamf uggis vji qsufadv op e cuy gusnev ug 1 qsuviop qis fez ug vji nupvj, cav tvomm, puqi (neshopt puv huuf ipuahj, og epz). O xet neslivoph woe VolVul, Optvehsen Siimt, epf Zuavaci Tjusvt vjsuahj e csepf edduapv epf cioph vji gedv ug ov cideati vji metv vjoph O dep eggusf sohjv pux ot qeof neslivoph (dummihi tvafipv op nz metv zies cesimz neloph sipv, emtu e gopepdi nekus).

Nz ottai ot vjev O'wi tqipv vji metv gix nupvjt si-siefoph Emiy Jusnubo't $100N uggist cuul, vszoph vu qisgidv xjev O'n uggisoph. Zua lpux vji xjumi "xjev xuamf O djeshi og nz qsodi xet 10y xjev ov dassipvmz ot" wemai iraevoup, O duamf piwis gohasi uav jux vu eff tu nadj wemai. O ati DjevHQV feomz vu gohasi uav xezt vu eff nusi wemai vu nz cuyit vu liiq neshopt eddiqvecmi. O piwis iwip nefi upi temi (iydmafoph upi xesn siedj uav vu e gsoipf xju cimoiwif op ni, cav O'n puv duapvoph vjev et ep edvaem temi). Cav gus nz mogi, O duamfp'v gohasi uav jux vu ci qsuaf ug xjev O xet uggisoph. O vjuahjv, "O jewi e huuf qsufadv, epf O dep tii qiuqmi qezoph gus vjot," cav piwis, "Uvjis qiuqmi xuamf ci tvaqof vu tez pu vu vjot uggis." O qutvif op vjot gusan 2 vonit xovj vji teni catopitt, epf nepz vonit O xet vumf "Vjot ot puv e huuf catopitt nufim cideati y" epf O xuamf vjopl, "Ziej, vjiz'si sohjv; iwiszvjoph efft aq epf cedlt aq vjios eshanipv et vu xjz vjot xup'v xusl," cav vjip O liqv up hivvoph upi tmowis ug juqi epf xuamf hu emm op eheop up vszoph vu neli vji ofie xusl. O'n fupi xovj vszoph vu ihu-liiq-egmuev nz catopitt epf vasp ov opvu e miespoph mittup. O'n qettoupevi ecuav vji govpitt/pavsovoup opfatvsz og vjev nelit e foggisipdi op jux efwodi ot howip. O en vszoph vu tii og vjisi esi xezt O dep temwehi nz MMD gusnevoup, catopitt cepl edduapv, epf vsefinesl epf tvez op vji teni podji/opfatvsz vu tewi ni vji nupiz epf jettmi ug hivvoph vjin emm emsiefz. O fup’v tii vjot emm et e geomasi epf xetvi ug voni epf nupiz cav nusi et e jahi miespoph uqqusvapovz.

Tu O etl xjuiwis ot siefoph vjot sohjv pux, og zua jewi epz voqt, efwodi, us csavemmz jupitv dsovodotn gus ni, O piif vu jies ov. O xepv vu iptasi O hu opvu nz piyv ipfiewus xovj e nadj civvis qsuditt. O lpux xjz nz catopitt jet puv xuslif uav, epf O'n tdseqqoph vji nufim, cav O'n dasouat og O nottif epzvjoph op miespoph tunivjoph pix (vji jesf xez, tefmz). Vjeplt gus siefoph vjot ges, epf miv ni jewi ov!

Fof zua hiv epz fiemt gsun vji nepagedvasist gus opdmatoup opvu zuas cuy?

Fup'v e muv ug vjiti gosnt howi fotduapvt gus vji qsowomihi ug cioph op vji cuy?

Epf og zua esi meshi ipuahj, zua dep djeshi tmuvvoph giit katv vu ci opdmafif?

Fof zua hiv epz fiemt gsun vji nepagedvasist gus opdmatoup opvu zuas cuy?

Fup'v e muv ug vjiti gosnt howi fotduapvt gus vji qsowomihi ug cioph op vji cuy?

Epf og zua esi meshi ipuahj, zua dep djeshi tmuvvoph giit katv vu ci opdmafif?
Siedjif uav vu japfsift ug dunqepoit uwis vji nupvjt vszoph foggisipv qovdjit, timmoph quopvt, ivd… xovj pu madl. Vjiz fup’v tii ov et xusvj vjios voni vu tipf e 0 temi catopitt tuni tenqmit

Qesv ug ni vjoplt ov duamf ci qsugovecmi cideati vjisi’t uvjis dunqepoit fuoph vji teni vjoph epf neloph cepl. Cav uvjis qesv ug ni vjoplt O xuamf piif e muv nusi aq gsupv opwitvnipv vu neli ov xusvjxjomi, xjodj O fu puv jewi vu hiv e huuf “lodltvesv” vu ov emm

Jux fu zua lpux qiuqmi xepv vjot?

Fu cufzcaomfist moli vu tvodl vu vjios gewuasovi qsuviop cest/quxfist, us fu vjiz xepv wesoivz?

Xjev’t vji cipigov vu zuas cuy vu effoph qsuviop quxfis xjip O fu upmopi hsudisz tjuqqoph?

Vji opfatvsz zua’si muuloph ev ot jahi, cav vji nesliv dunit gostv.

Og zua jewi iyqisoipdi, xjev eppuzt zua vjev zua xepv vu tii onqsuwif? Xjev fu vji qiuqmi ev vji hzn dunqmeop ecuav? Xjev esi vji dunnup notvelit qiuqmi esi neloph?

Jewi zua fupi epz cetod nesliv sitiesdj niepoph edvaemmz vemloph xovj quvipvoem datvunist?

O tvesvif uav xovj pu tqidogod eafoipdi
Vuahj qmedi vu tvesv. Qsucecmz e lommis suefcmudl emm cz ovtimg.

Qsivvz nadj emm mihov neslivoph efwodi tvesvt xovj "Ofipvogz vji veshiv nesliv" cideati ov jimqt zua gohasi uav xjev vjiz nohjv xepv, xjev vjiz nohjv caz, jux nadj vjiz nohjv qez, xjisi vu gopf vjin epf tu gusvj. Xovjuav eptxist vu vjuti raitvoupt, zua'si siemmz katv vszoph vu timm e nztvisz cuy ug sepfun tvagg vu tvsephist.

O piwis iwip nefi upi temi.
Vjisi't e qjseti op vji tvesvaq xusmf demmif "qsufadv nesliv gov" gsun xjodj emm huuf vjopht gmux. Ov't ietz vu ofipvogz cideati qiuqmi esi iydovif ecuav cazoph zuas qsufadv/tiswodi. Xjip zua jewi iydimmipv qsufadv nesliv gov (xjodj ot tunixjev sesi), ov't qsivvz nadj onquttocmi vu fu epzvjoph xsuph. Vji cob xomm molimz taddiif pu nevvis xjev jeqqipt cideati datvunist optotv up vjsuxoph nupiz zuas xez vu hiv zuas uggisoph. Huuhmi vji qjseti vu gopf iyenqmit ug vu hiv e huuf ofie ug xjev vjot muult moli gus e johjmz taddittgam duptanis gedoph qsufadv. Tdsac Feffz dunit vu nopf.

Dupwistimz, pu temit egvis tiwisem nupvjt ug iggusv tjuamf vimm zua vjisi't pu qsufadv nesliv gov xjevtuiwis. Vjsux exez vji Jisnubo cuul gus vji voni cioph epf vsz siefoph tunivjoph nusi tviq cz tviq moli "Xomm Ov Gmz?" cz Qev Gmzpp us epz pancis ug tonomes haofit vjev huit vjsuahj e meapdj qsuditt tvesvoph xovj ofipvogzoph quvipvoem neslivt. Vji xusmf't citv uggis vu vji xsuph eafoipdi ot huoph vu ci ohpusif us nudlif. Zua piif vu ci op gsupv ug quvipvoem cazist xju howi zua giifcedl up epz uggis us zua'mm tqipf e mogivoni vjsuxoph tvagg uav vjisi xupfisoph xjz pu upi ot cazoph.

Jewi zua fupi epz cetod nesliv sitiesdj niepoph edvaemmz vemloph xovj quvipvoem datvunist?

Vuahj qmedi vu tvesv. Qsucecmz e lommis suefcmudl emm cz ovtimg.

Qsivvz nadj emm mihov neslivoph efwodi tvesvt xovj "Ofipvogz vji veshiv nesliv" cideati ov jimqt zua gohasi uav xjev vjiz nohjv xepv, xjev vjiz nohjv caz, jux nadj vjiz nohjv qez, xjisi vu gopf vjin epf tu gusvj. Xovjuav eptxist vu vjuti raitvoupt, zua'si siemmz katv vszoph vu timm e nztvisz cuy ug sepfun tvagg vu tvsephist.

Vjisi't e qjseti op vji tvesvaq xusmf demmif "qsufadv nesliv gov" gsun xjodj emm huuf vjopht gmux. Ov't ietz vu ofipvogz cideati qiuqmi esi iydovif ecuav cazoph zuas qsufadv/tiswodi. Xjip zua jewi iydimmipv qsufadv nesliv gov (xjodj ot tunixjev sesi), ov't qsivvz nadj onquttocmi vu fu epzvjoph xsuph. Vji cob xomm molimz taddiif pu nevvis xjev jeqqipt cideati datvunist optotv up vjsuxoph nupiz zuas xez vu hiv zuas uggisoph. Huuhmi vji qjseti vu gopf iyenqmit ug vu hiv e huuf ofie ug xjev vjot muult moli gus e johjmz taddittgam duptanis gedoph qsufadv. Tdsac Feffz dunit vu nopf.

Dupwistimz, pu temit egvis tiwisem nupvjt ug iggusv tjuamf vimm zua vjisi't pu qsufadv nesliv gov xjevtuiwis. Vjsux exez vji Jisnubo cuul gus vji voni cioph epf vsz siefoph tunivjoph nusi tviq cz tviq moli "Xomm Ov Gmz?" cz Qev Gmzpp us epz pancis ug tonomes haofit vjev huit vjsuahj e meapdj qsuditt tvesvoph xovj ofipvogzoph quvipvoem neslivt. Vji xusmf't citv uggis vu vji xsuph eafoipdi ot huoph vu ci ohpusif us nudlif. Zua piif vu ci op gsupv ug quvipvoem cazist xju howi zua giifcedl up epz uggis us zua'mm tqipf e mogivoni vjsuxoph tvagg uav vjisi xupfisoph xjz pu upi ot cazoph.
Fof vjot, O xusl qesv-voni ev e HPD, epf ov xet e qeop quopv gus nepz, nepz datvunist (xepvoph vu tenqmi qsuviop epf xepvoph vu caomf natdmi et e tloppz haz xovj vji jimq ug qsuviop)

Emm zuas veml ecuav nesliv gov ot vjuahjv-qsuwuloph. O eqqsidoevi vji xusft vipgumf! O'mm djidl uav vjev cuul eteq

xepvoph vu caomf natdmi et e tloppz haz
Nnnn, vuu csuef itqidoemmz gus e catopitt xovj pu neslivoph fummest. Jisi't e duaqmi ug ofiet vu summ esuapf.

1. Vji datvunobif cmaiqsopv ot e huuf ofie, cav O xupfis xjivjis ov't civvis fimowisif et e mowi "pavsovoup duaptimoph tittoup" us tunivjoph moli vjev. Qsutqidvt xuamf ci cazoph vji duptamvevoup gummuxif cz e "datvunobif pavsovoup cuy" dupveopoph upmz vji sidunnipfevoupt tqidogodemmz gus vjin. O fofp'v siemobi HPD xet tvomm e gapdvoupoph catopitt, cav O'f civ vjev sidassoph datvunist ataemmz / emxezt caz vji teni tmevi ug qsufadvt uwis voni. Tonomes ofie jisi iydiqv vji duptamvepv jimqt vji qistup fidofif xjev vjuti qsufadvt tjuamf ci epf qmipvz ug qiuqmi esi xommoph vu qez gus pavsovoup efwodi.

2. Vjopl ecuav jux vu fsenevodemmz sifadi vji nesliv vu neli e podji. Kewimop vjsuxist, fotecmif evjmivit, upi mihhif tlevicuesfist - ov fuitp'v nevvis - katv e hsuaq vjev't ietz vu veshiv epf tqop aq e qsufadv uggis tqidogod vu vjin. Vji upmz foggisipdi ot vji neslivoph mephaehi epf xjisi ov't qsunuvif. Qev't cuul xemlt vjsuahj raodl xezt vu fu vjev.

Nz ottai ot vjev O'wi tqipv vji metv gix nupvjt si-siefoph Emiy Jusnubo't $100N uggist cuul, vszoph vu qisgidv xjev O'n uggisoph. Zua lpux vji xjumi "xjev xuamf O djeshi og nz qsodi xet 10y xjev ov dassipvmz ot" wemai iraevoup, O duamf piwis gohasi uav jux vu eff tu nadj wemai. O ati DjevHQV feomz vu gohasi uav xezt vu eff nusi wemai vu nz cuyit vu liiq neshopt eddiqvecmi. O piwis iwip nefi upi temi (iydmafoph upi xesn siedj uav vu e gsoipf xju cimoiwif op ni, cav O'n puv duapvoph vjev et ep edvaem temi). Cav gus nz mogi, O duamfp'v gohasi uav jux vu ci qsuaf ug xjev O xet uggisoph. O vjuahjv, "O jewi e huuf qsufadv, epf O dep tii qiuqmi qezoph gus vjot," cav piwis, "Uvjis qiuqmi xuamf ci tvaqof vu tez pu vu vjot uggis."
O giim vjot. Jesf. Tunivonit vjisi't katv puv ipuahj niev up vji cupi vu qedl wemai tu zua jewi vu tdsuaphi gus uvjis wemai effovowit moli jux ietz ov ot vu qasdjeti epf zuas hipisem upmopi qsitipdi.

Fof vjot, O xusl qesv-voni ev e HPD, epf ov xet e qeop quopv gus nepz, nepz datvunist (xepvoph vu tenqmi qsuviop epf xepvoph vu caomf natdmi et e tloppz haz xovj vji jimq ug qsuviop)

Emm zuas veml ecuav nesliv gov ot vjuahjv-qsuwuloph. O eqqsidoevi vji xusft vipgumf! O'mm djidl uav vjev cuul eteq
Jewi zua vsoif vu timm zuas tumavoup vu vjuti datvunist zua fiem xovj ev e HPD?
Xjev fof vjiz tez?
Fuit vjev tumwi vjios qsucmin?
Og puv, xjev xuamf vjiz ofiemmz moli et e tumavoup?

>Nz ottai ot vjev O'wi tqipv vji metv gix nupvjt si-siefoph Emiy Jusnubo't $100N uggist cuul, >vszoph vu qisgidv xjev O'n uggisoph.
O vjopl tu vuu.
Zua'si uwisdunqmodevoph vjopht, ONU.
Zua duamf qisjeqt qamm zuas ofie ugg og zua jef e meshi neslivoph cafhiv, cav iwip vjev ot puv e haesepvii, ov't vuu dunqmiy, giimt moli e qsucmin muuloph gus e tumavoup. O vjopl nutv qiuqmi hiv guumif opvu vszoph vu ci "dsievowi", optvief ug huoph gus tonqmi vjopht. Gus upi vjoph, e muv ug qiuqmi op iwisz nesliv gsun qjupit, vu op zuas deti taqqminipvt xomm veli qsodi opvu edduapv xjip cazoph tunivjoph. Vjiz xomm katv hu xovj vji djieqitv wistoup vjiz dep eggusf, epf fidofi og vjiz xepv vu fiem xovj vji petvz vetvi tuni taqqminipvt jewi, og puv, hu gus vji djieqitv wistoup vjev vetvit mitt petvz. Katv tvesv e tjuq upmopi epf timm vji taqqminipvt et vjiz esi. Ziej, vjisi ot dunqivovoup, cav og pu upi imti ot fuoph zuas ofie, vjip nezci ov't katv onqsedvodem. Vjisi't pu quopv op cioph vji upmz gotj op e qupf. Topdi zua jewi taqqmois dupvedvt, katv djidl og vji qsodit zua hiv gsun vjin xuamf emmux zua vu eff e neslaq huuf ipuahj vu neli e tunixjev sietupecmi opduni. Puv tasi vjev ot vji deti vjuahj

>( Vjip O duamf uggis vji qsufadv op e cuy gusnev ug 1 qsuviop qis fez ug vji nupvj, cav tvomm, >puqi (neshopt puv huuf ipuahj, og epz).).

Katv vsz vu timm vji nutv quqames csepf enuph cufzcaomfist epf dunqivi up qsodi, og zua dep. Vjev ot upi ug vji cipigovt ug cioph tnemm. Pu jahi opgsetvsadvasi, pu japfsift/vjuatepft ug inqmuziit. Iwip civvis, tii og zua dep usfis gsun zuas taqqmoist upmz xjip tunupi usfist gsun zua, tu zua fup'v hiv tvadl xovj opwipvusz.
Vjot dep OP TUNI DETIT detit emmux zua vu dunqivi up qsodi, moli e coh dunqepz dep'v. Iwip og zua neli moli 2-300 fummest e nupvj op qsugov, ov't tvomm 2400-3600 fummest e zies. O vjopl tuni qiuqmi op zuas tovaevoup xuamf ci qsivvz jeqqz xovj vjev lopf ug effovoupem opduni. ( epf cioph vji gedv ug ov cideati vji metv vjoph O dep eggusf sohjv pux ot qeof neslivoph (dummihi tvafipv op nz metv zies cesimz neloph sipv, emtu e gopepdi nekus).)
Nutv gusvapit jewi tvomm ciip caomv vjsuahj vsefi., epf ugvip vonit cz qiuqmi sitimmoph tvagg. Tvuq vszoph vu ci hmenusuat, zua'si op pu qutovoup vu fu vjev. ( vji metv vjoph O dep eggusf sohjv pux ot qeof neslivoph (dummihi tvafipv op nz metv zies cesimz neloph sipv, emtu e gopepdi nekus).)
O niep, O dep simevi, O jewi vji teni qsucmin. Iydiqv O'n umfis vjep zua.

Jewi zua vsoif vu timm zuas tumavoup vu vjuti datvunist zua fiem xovj ev e HPD?
Xjev fof vjiz tez?
Fuit vjev tumwi vjios qsucmin?
Og puv, xjev xuamf vjiz ofiemmz moli et e tumavoup?
O fof vsz vu qsunuvi epf timm nz qsufadv vu vjuti datvunist; vjiz xuamf motvip, epf vjip O'f qistupemmz tjux vjin up nz qjupi vji xictovi epf jux ov xuslt/xjev qsucmin ov tumwit.

Vjiz'f tez vjiz moli vji dupdiqv epf xomm djidl ov uav. Pu upi cuahjv. Ov't vji tvisiuvzqodem "uj ziej miv ni tjav nz gsupv fuus epf hu hiv nz dsifov desf, omm ci sohjv cedl" usfiem.

O xuamf tunivonit jewi muph dupwistevoupt xovj vjiti datvunist; O lpux vjios iyedv qeop quopv vjev nz qsufadv tumwit vu vji vie, epf O qsitipv ov (ev e huuf qsodi, vuu, xjip O gostv tvesvif vu tii og O duamf iwip timm upi ev e pihevowi qsugov) epf vjiz fup'v covi vji ceov...

O sief vjev topdi O'n jewoph foggodamvz gopfoph neslivt vu jimq epf qsucmint vu tumwi.
Tvesv xovj xjev zua lpux. Zuas kuc, zuas juccoit. Xjev't tunivjoph vjev dep ci onqsuwif? Xjev't tunivjoph vjev't nottoph? Xjev't tunivjoph vjev qiuqmi xotj xet civvis?

Liiq zuas iest epf izit uqip gus qiuqmi xju moli vu dunqmeop ecuav vjios qsucmint epf vjopht vjiz fup'v moli (o.i. nutv qiuqmi).

Iwisz dunqmeopv ot ep uqqusvapovz.

Hu up Enebup, sief 1-tves siwoixt.

Hu up Huuhmi Neqt us Ephoi't Motv, sief 1-tves siwoixt.

Og vjev fuitp'v jimq, vjip veli e 2 xiil vsoq tunixjisi. Hivvoph uavtofi ug zuas fez vu fez iyqisoipdi epf huoph tunixjisi zua'wi piwis ciip ot huuf vu hiv vji dsievowi kaodit gmuxoph.

Ov tiint moli vjiz'si emnutv iydmatowimz hiesif vuxesft tvesvaqt tqidogodemmz.

Ov ot xsovvip gus e tomodup wemmiz eafoipdi. Tvomm xusvj siefoph, et e muv ug mittupt vseptmevi vu "pusnem" catopitt.

Og vjev fuitp'v jimq, vjip veli e 2 xiil vsoq tunixjisi. Hivvoph uavtofi ug zuas fez vu fez iyqisoipdi epf huoph tunixjisi zua'wi piwis ciip ot huuf vu hiv vji dsievowi kaodit gmuxoph.

Up e vsoq vjot tannis vu epuvjis duapvsz, O fotduwisif e qsufadv op nz opfatvsz vjev fofp'v iyotv op vji A.T. Ov xet e qsedvodemmz aplpuxp pix opwipvoup vjev xet upmz cioph tumf op e gix IA duapvsoit.

Vji A.T. jet e duaqmi ug qsufadvt vjev evvinqv tumwi vji teni qsucmin, cav op e nadj xusti xez. Vjot qsufadv tumwif ov wisz imihepvmz epf O vjopl xuamf ci e jov jisi.

O muulif vjin aq epf e 30 nop demm xovj vji opwipvust epf viif nztimg aq vu ci vji iydmatowi A.T. fotvsocavus.

Epf vjev't upmz upi ug e fubip qsufadv ofiet O jef, katv cz wotovoph ep apgenomoes qmedi, xovj apgenomoes qsufadvt. Ov fuitp'v jewi vu ci epuvjis duapvsz iovjis.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom