• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

What Do You Think?

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

lifemaker

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
95%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
After getting a nice knuckle-sandwich for my poor execution, I sat down and did a Kinetic Execution Plan. (which I now understand I should have done 9 days ago...)

The plan is posted bellow, if anyone would like to give it a read and maybe share view on the idea afterwards.

Traditional Window Cleaning:

Commandment of Control:​

• I do not have control over the manufacturing of equipment I am planing to use;
  • Except for government issuing a need for qualification to work as a window cleaner, there isn't an entity that could by one decision completely shut down my business;
  • I will need to split control between myself, my future business partner and/or managers;
  • Entities on which my business will be dependent could be: Equipment servicing companies, finance and work schedule controlling apps.

Commandment of Entry:​

• Equipment cost is ~£250(±$325) if buying professional equipment or ~£175(±$230) if going for the cheap options;
  • There are many tutorials, explanations and how-to's available for free, which makes entry to the business even easier;
  • There is also no license required to work as a window cleaner, so the moat becomes even thinner;
  • In case I become a threat, my competition(most are settled down family businesses) can offer substantially lower prices to get me out of the game or can give a shot at employing me.

Commandment of Time:​

• Requirement to detach the business from my time will be an automated human system. (of likely more than 25 people)
  • Challenges on the way to detaching business from my time are going to be: finding partner(-s) and maintaining great relationship(-s), hiring employees and training them, dealing with paperwork, managing customer service and insurance, establishing a brand, creating schedules etc.

Commandment of Scale:​

• Expand through: partnering up with someone with a vehicle, progressing into water-fed pole method of cleaning, expanding into other services(e.g. pressure washing), utilizing a chain strategy;
  • Requirements to scale will be: employees, opening and managing many chain locations, growing&maintaining a substantial customer base, running social/business media accounts + a neat website, establishing a brand, providing great customer service etc.
  • Challenges on the way are likely to be: teaching employees, procurement, employee time management, teaching a department to create previously mentioned great customer service etc.

Commandment of Need:​

• I have identified half a page of possible value attributes, and that is in a sleepy state. There is likely much more. However, that much more is more for the future. Right now I have around 16 minor attributes that I can skew. They are:
  1. Friendly appearance - first impression, afaik quite important.
  2. Manners - if good can make people open up when combined with a good appearance.
  3. Honesty About Quality And Experience - being honest was said to be a great marketing strategy, so why not?
  4. Double Checking to Ensure No Substantial Damage Done To Windows - I will use a non-scratch abrasive material, but some windows are not suited for it. So, I will notify potential buyer about it and will check before using the material on a window, ensuring no damage.
  5. Price - as I lack the skills to create a flawless result(and honestly still struggle with a great one :( ), my prices are likely going to be lower than prices of my competitors;
  6. Flexible Time - I have holidays and therefore have the ability to bend according to desire of the buyer.
  7. Chemicals Used - by doing some research, I can change the chemicals I use to be environment-friendly. (saw another company do it, so again, why not?)
  8. Comprehensible Quote - not just giving a quote but explaining how it was made can invest into trust customer has to me;
  9. Tidiness - if being invited into a house to examine the windows for a quote, behaving very neatly can help with change from a consideration into an action(purchase);
  10. Professional Equipment - better impression. less worries about damaging windows. but, there are issues with it.
  11. Stubborn Dirt Removal and Doing Both Sides of Window - not sure that those are even skews. They can be great if combined with awesome presentation, but if not, seem to be just a commodity around here.
  12. Add-On Services - cleaning frames and skills for very low price(or even for free) can be helpful in making customers satisfied;
  13. Refund Policy - if they aren't satisfied with the job - 70% refund. less worries, feeling safer.
  14. Methods of Communication - flexible to whatever the customer will prefer.
  15. Methods of Payment - I can adjust here as well.
  • Although most aspects have little impact on their own, if combined, I think, they can ve to some extent substantial. (I think)
  • But I have no USP in this market. At least don't have an idea of one for now.
  • I can communicate my valuethrough a short summary or through an in-depth discussion, if customers become interested.
  • Revenue Source is: traditional window cleaning from both sides. Only one source for now, which is a disadvantage. Plus I also don't have a skill of cleaning at hight, meaning my potential buyer pool shrinks to bungalows and some stores. ouch.
Thanks a lot for spending time
reading this post!!!

P.S.
Frankly, I am ashamed.
I once again spend a lot of time being busy.
Learned a fair share of window cleaning theory.
Cleaned windows several times with my domestic equipment. (which was an awful&painful experience, only partially successful)
Seemed great to me until I understood that I made no sales and am doubtful about basically everything in this business.

My suggested method of getting soft proof is going d2d offering a non existent service, which sounds like something that is doomed to fail.
(non-existent because buying equipment and insurance is expensive and if I buy and no one wants the service... half of my savings will be waisted).

But I didn't try yet.
So I don't know if it is actually doomed or if it is not. Market mind is a spoiled entity.
Still scared to try because of possible negative impact on my reputation. Weirdo. ugh...

well, we miss 100% of shots we don't do.
So, what do you think?

Cav O fofp'v vsz ziv.
Vjip tvesv. Puvjoph xomm qsuwi nusi wemaecmi vjep vji giifcedl gsun vji edvaem nesliv ovtimg, tu tvesv neloph temit. Fup'v epemzbi iwisz tztvin cigusi zua'si siefz vu hu, cideati fuoph tu nelit zua e 'nekus op vji nopust', tu vu tqiel.

Hiv temit. Gopf uav xjev't hivvoph zua hivvoph zua temit. Gopf uav xjev't puv hivvoph zua temit. Jennis fuxp xjev't hivvoph zua temit, epf fu mitt ug xjev otp'v hivvoph zua temit.

Vjot ot e hsiev iyenqmi ug uwis-uwis-uwisvjoploph. Hiv vji cetod vuumt epf hu lpudl up zuas piohjcus't fuust. Vjev xomm howi zua e muv nusi atigam optohjv vjep e "Lopivod Iyidavoup Qmep". Xjomi zua'si fuoph zuas qmeppoph, vjisi esi loft neloph nupiz dmiepoph xopfuxt.

Xjev zua'wi fupi ot puv atimitt, O disveopmz fofp'v niep vjev, ov't katv puv xjev zua piif vu xussz ecuav pux. Fu, miesp, onqsuwi, fu, miesp, onqsuwi, gadl aq, goy, miesp, fu...

Fup'v epemzbi iwisz tztvin cigusi zua'si siefz vu hu, cideati fuoph tu nelit zua e 'nekus op vji nopust', tu vu tqiel.
vjeplt gus quopvoph uav vjev O'n cioph e "nekus op vji nopust"!!!
Vjip tvesv. Puvjoph xomm qsuwi nusi wemaecmi vjep vji giifcedl gsun vji edvaem nesliv ovtimg, tu tvesv neloph temit.
O huv zuas nittehi, vjeplt!
Hiv temit. Gopf uav xjev't hivvoph zua hivvoph zua temit. Gopf uav xjev't puv hivvoph zua temit. Jennis fuxp xjev't hivvoph zua temit, epf fu mitt ug xjev otp'v hivvoph zua temit.
Ij, vji 3E't...
Vjepl zua updi eheop.
Vji wemai ot opwemaecmi!

Hiv vji cetod vuumt epf hu lpudl up zuas piohjcus't fuust. Vjev xomm howi zua e muv nusi atigam optohjv vjep e "Lopivod Iyidavoup Qmep". Xjomi zua'si fuoph zuas qmeppoph, vjisi esi loft neloph nupiz dmiepoph xopfuxt.
Apfistvuuf.

Vjot ot e hsiev iyenqmi ug uwis-uwis-uwisvjoploph.
Ij, O duamf jewi ciip e huuf iphopiis...

Fu, miesp, onqsuwi, fu, miesp, onqsuwi, G*dl aq, goy, miesp, fu...
Huvdje. Vjeplt e muv!!!

Upi emvispevowi nohjv ci vu caz ep iyotvoph xopfux dmiepoph catopitt. Zua duamf jewi ov timmis gopepdif, tu zua fup'v piif nadj detj.

Epzjux, zua'wi huv e qmep, katv vsz ov uav gus tuni voni, vjip zua'mm tii jux ov huit, epf efkatv eddusfophmz.
Citv ug Madl!

Nz qutvnep fidofif vu ciduni e xopfux dmiepis metv zies.

Ji jet 180 datvunist ev ewisehi £25. (£20 2/3 cif, £25 4 cif, £30 5 cif xjodj ot qsivvz nadj AL qsodit) Tu ji ot piesmz ev jot 200 veshiv.

Emnutv emm datvunist esi up 6 xiil dzdmit tu 8 qis zies.

8 y £25 = £200 ewisehi datvunis y 200 datvunist = £40lqe - £10l iyqiptit (wijodmi, iraoqnipv, fiqsidoevoup, tiswoph, qivsum) xomm miewi jon esuapf £30l veyecmi xjodj ot nezci xjev ji iespif et e qutvnep cav ji dep fu vjot xovj pu siem tvsitt.

Ji huv vji datvunist katv cz lpudloph up fuust ug jot qutv suapf tu O haitt e muv tusv ug lpix jot gedi.

Vjev't emm zua piif vu fu vuu. Katv lpudl up fuust upi tappz egvispuup epf og pu upi ot op qav e gmzis vjsuahj vji mivvis cuy.

Fep

Xjev e jahi motv. Jux nadj voni fof zua tqipv fuoph vjot?
O fof epf fu muvt ug vjiti qmeppopht, cav egvisemm ov emnutv gammz cidunit atimitt. Ov't demmif uwisvjoploph.

Iraoqnipv dutv ot ~£250(±$325) og cazoph qsugittoupem iraoqnipv us ~£175(±$230) og huoph gus vji djieq uqvoupt;
Mum xjev?

Hiv e traiihii (cimux 20€), e tnemm cadliv (10€), fotjxetjoph tueq (2€), e vimitduqod qumi og zua xepv (20-30€), e gix fiveomoph dmuvjit (8€) epf vji tdsaccis (10€-20€).
Vjev't puv nadj. Op gedv, og zua hu gus ep Aphis tiv, zua'mm hiv siem raemovz vuumt epf nezci gus iwip mitt.

Katv lpudl vji fuust nep!
Xustv deti tdipesou, zua'mm hu vu movvmi tjuqt xovj wisz mux qsodit epf hiv zuas ceph cedl xovj 5 tjuqt us tu.

Vsz vu puv vjopl ecuav vjot vuu nadj, zua huv vjot!

Upi emvispevowi nohjv ci vu caz ep iyotvoph xopfux dmiepoph catopitt. Zua duamf jewi ov timmis gopepdif, tu zua fup'v piif nadj detj.
opvisitvoph...
Epzjux, zua'wi huv e qmep, katv vsz ov uav gus tuni voni, vjip zua'mm tii jux ov huit, epf efkatv eddusfophmz.
Citv ug Madl!
Vjeplt!!!

Xjev e jahi motv. Jux nadj voni fof zua tqipv fuoph vjot?
2.5-3 juast.
O fof epf fu muvt ug vjiti qmeppopht, cav egvisemm ov emnutv gammz cidunit atimitt.
opvisitvoph, vuul e puvi, vjeplt.
Ov't demmif uwisvjoploph.
jn... tuapft raovi genomoes...

Vjev't emm zua piif vu fu vuu. Katv lpudl up fuust upi tappz egvispuup epf og pu upi ot op qav e gmzis vjsuahj vji mivvis cuy.
sinincisif, januphuat eqqsidoevoup gus zuas optohjv Fep!!!!

Hiv e traiihii (cimux 20€), e tnemm cadliv (10€), fotjxetjoph tueq (2€), e vimitduqod qumi og zua xepv (20-30€), e gix fiveomoph dmuvjit (8€) epf vji tdsaccis (10€-20€).
Vjev't puv nadj. Op gedv, og zua hu gus ep Aphis tiv, zua'mm hiv siem raemovz vuumt epf nezci gus iwip mitt.
eff xempav tdsevdj qeft epf tuni tviim xuum epf o en siefz vu hu...
xux... O jewi tuu nadj vu miesp... exituni! =)

Katv lpudl vji fuust nep!
Xustv deti tdipesou, zua'mm hu vu movvmi tjuqt xovj wisz mux qsodit epf hiv zuas ceph cedl xovj 5 tjuqt us tu.
katv lpudl vji fuust. huv ov.

Vsz vu puv vjopl ecuav vjot vuu nadj, zua huv vjot!
vjepl zua @qoepu!!!
4acb83efaab972a7bb25ec62a333753f.webp

eff xempav tdsevdj qeft epf tuni tviim xuum epf o en siefz vu hu...
xux... O jewi tuu nadj vu miesp... exituni! =)

katv lpudl vji fuust. huv ov.

vjepl zua @qoepu!!!
View attachment 57073
/tvesv sepv
Qutv xet xsovvip 10 fezt ehu.
Emm vjuti fezt xisi xetvif upvu miespoph epf qsedvodoph.
O upmz huv nztimg aq vu lpudl up fuust vufez.
O fofp'v nepehi vu lpudl, cav optvief xet madlz vu devdj e juati uxpis(mefz xemloph e fuh) uavtofi.

Vji opgusnevoup O jewi hevjisif gsun tqieloph vu jis ot qsivvz fiqsittoph:
$5-10 gus dmiepoph e caphemux.
(>12 xopfuxt)
Teni et xet teof emm uwis Huuhmi epf Siffov.
O vjopl O en e nupiz djetis cav dassipvmz O dep'v vimm og O en edvaemmz cioph upi us puv.
O sinincis NK't tezoph:
og zua esi puv xommoph vu xusl gus noponan, jux esi huoph vu xusl gus puvjoph?
epf O emtu sinincis vji Dunnepfnipv ug Tdemi:
Xop Mogi epf Mocisvz, Puv Foppis epf e Nuwoi

Veloph opvu edduapv xjev @Lel jet teof iesmois op @NVG't qutv, sohjv pux O en jiefoph vuxesft cioph op vji TVAQOF devihusz.
cav eheop, nupiz djetis wocit.

O emtu fofp'v fsien coh gus vji qetv vxu nupvjt et @Epvogsehomi jet efwotif.
Emmuxif nztimg vu hiv tjeqif cz vji qippz-qopdjoph epf tnemm-vjoploph dunnapovz esuapf ni. ahj.
O eop'v huppe ciduni xju O xepv vu ci xovj vjot nopftiv. Huvve djephi.

O emtu jef e qsucmin ug otumevoph wemai xjomi gushivvoph ecuav vji qsodi
us
otumevoph qsodi xjomi gushivvoph wemai.

Pux O en hsopfoph vuxesft cioph ecmi vu effsitt cuvj qsuqismz ev vji teni voni.

O en wisz hsevigam vu @Epfz Cmedl gus neloph vji Temit tumwi iwiszvjoph epf zua fup'v piif e xictovi vjsieft.
Vjeplt vu vjin, vufez O jewi tloqqif xjev O vjuahj xet e piif - neloph qeqis rauvoph vinqmevit.
Optvief O xipv epf tquli vu e datvunis.
Vaspif uav O katv piifif vu tqiel.
Og vji mefz xuamf siemmz jewi opvisitv op nz uggis, O fup'v vjopl ni jewoph us puv jewoph e qsivvz qeqis rauvi xuamf nevvis.

Vu dupdmafi, O vjopl ov ot nz gostv catopitt geomasi.
- 3.5 xiilt ug voni
- $15
xuujuu, upi op e sux!
/ipf sepv

Apmoli ev vji voni ug qutvoph vjot vjsief, O en puv etjenif.
O en tef vjev O fofp'v hu lpudloph 10 fezt ehu.

O duamf jewi ciip fidipv epf jef e dmoipv op qsittasi xetjoph, duqzxsovoph, xic fitohp us epz uvjis tlomm cz pux, duptofisoph vjev O xuamf tvafz epf qsedvodi et jesf et O fof gus xopfux dmiepoph. (epf wemofevif vji ofie gostv, tvuqqif uwisvjoploph/iydittowimz miespoph epf edvif)

O duamf jewi. Cav O fofp'v.
O jewi miespif nz mittup,
iwip og ov vaspt uav vu puv ci e geomasi.

Vjeplt vu iwiszupi xju dupvsocavif vu vji Getvmepi Gusan!

Vjeplt gus jimqoph ni vu sitjeqi nz nopf!​

Q.T.
O zua jewi e foggisipv uqopoup, qmieti fup'v jitovevi vu tjesi ov. Emm zuas giifcedl ot opwemaecmi gus ni!
Juqi vjot qutv xomm ci atigam gus vjuti fimezoph vu veli edvoup.
tewi zuas voni, fup'v ci ni, qmieti :)

Ifov:
Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/s_58bQhEsc4?to=l4w9io06-PkWNNlJ

katv xevdjif vjot wofiu. ov ot ipmohjvipoph.
O dep kanq uwis vji kuc tvevoup et O fu puv siraosi vu qez gus tjimvis epf guuf.
Jepfz.

Emtu, O dep neli e mowoph et e vsefovoupem xopfux dmiepis.m
Vji vjoph ot, vjisi xomm ci e jahi muv ug tvsahhmit up vji xez(et op epz catopitt) epf vji sixesf up vuq ug vji nuapveop ot...
Puv xusvj vji tvsahhmit.
Ev mietv puv op nz duapvsz.

ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ
egvis iwemaevoph gus tuni voni,
O vjopl nz sepv nohjv puv neli nadj tipti et O xsuvi ov katv egvis dupwistevoup. O xomm djidl vunussux, egvis pohjv ug huuf tmiiq.

Nesliv ug xopfux dmiepoph op AL ot fiwemaif jipdi vji qsodi ot nopatdami.
O xuamfp'v qsuwofi nadj simevowi wemai.
Siem wemai? Tasi, dmies woix epf civvis eqqiesepdi.
Simevowi wemai? Emnutv pupi.
Xovj vji xez nutv qiuqmi jisi qippz-qopdj O en wisz apmolimz vu hiv nepz datvunist vu djuuti ni xovjuav djeshoph e muxis qsodi. (xjodj ot emsiefz fenp mux)
Ov ot quttocmi cav onu puv xusvj vji tvsahhmit.

O xomm muul gus tidvus xjodj qsuwofit simevowi wemai epf jet ipuahj siem wemai op ovtimg. (e.l.e O xup'v qastai tdent)

Last edited:
Egvis hivvoph e podi lpadlmi-tepfxodj gus nz quus iyidavoup, O tev fuxp epf fof e Lopivod Iyidavoup Qmep. (xjodj O pux apfistvepf O tjuamf jewi fupi 9 fezt ehu...)

Vji qmep ot qutvif cimmux, og epzupi xuamf moli vu howi ov e sief epf nezci tjesi woix up vji ofie egvisxesft.

Vsefovoupem Xopfux Dmiepoph:

Dunnepfnipv ug Dupvsum:​

• O fu puv jewi dupvsum uwis vji nepagedvasoph ug iraoqnipv O en qmepoph vu ati;
  • Iydiqv gus huwispnipv ottaoph e piif gus raemogodevoup vu xusl et e xopfux dmiepis, vjisi otp'v ep ipvovz vjev duamf cz upi fidotoup dunqmivimz tjav fuxp nz catopitt;
  • O xomm piif vu tqmov dupvsum civxiip nztimg, nz gavasi catopitt qesvpis epf/us nepehist;
  • Ipvovoit up xjodj nz catopitt xomm ci fiqipfipv duamf ci: Iraoqnipv tiswodoph dunqepoit, gopepdi epf xusl tdjifami dupvsummoph eqqt.

Dunnepfnipv ug Ipvsz:​

• Iraoqnipv dutv ot ~£250(±$325) og cazoph qsugittoupem iraoqnipv us ~£175(±$230) og huoph gus vji djieq uqvoupt;
  • Vjisi esi nepz vavusoemt, iyqmepevoupt epf jux-vu't eweomecmi gus gsii, xjodj nelit ipvsz vu vji catopitt iwip ietois;
  • Vjisi ot emtu pu modipti siraosif vu xusl et e xopfux dmiepis, tu vji nuev cidunit iwip vjoppis;
  • Op deti O ciduni e vjsiev, nz dunqivovoup(nutv esi tivvmif fuxp genomz catopittit) dep uggis tactvepvoemmz muxis qsodit vu hiv ni uav ug vji heni us dep howi e tjuv ev inqmuzoph ni.

Dunnepfnipv ug Voni:​

• Siraosinipv vu fivedj vji catopitt gsun nz voni xomm ci ep eavunevif janep tztvin. (ug molimz nusi vjep 25 qiuqmi)
  • Djemmiphit up vji xez vu fivedjoph catopitt gsun nz voni esi huoph vu ci: gopfoph qesvpis(-t) epf neopveopoph hsiev simevouptjoq(-t), josoph inqmuziit epf vseopoph vjin, fiemoph xovj qeqisxusl, nepehoph datvunis tiswodi epf optasepdi, itvecmotjoph e csepf, dsievoph tdjifamit ivd.

Dunnepfnipv ug Tdemi:​

• Iyqepf vjsuahj: qesvpisoph aq xovj tuniupi xovj e wijodmi, qsuhsittoph opvu xevis-gif qumi nivjuf ug dmiepoph, iyqepfoph opvu uvjis tiswodit(i.h. qsittasi xetjoph), avomoboph e djeop tvsevihz;
  • Siraosinipvt vu tdemi xomm ci: inqmuziit, uqipoph epf nepehoph nepz djeop mudevoupt, hsuxoph&neopveopoph e tactvepvoem datvunis ceti, sappoph tudoem/catopitt nifoe edduapvt + e piev xictovi, itvecmotjoph e csepf, qsuwofoph hsiev datvunis tiswodi ivd.
  • Djemmiphit up vji xez esi molimz vu ci: viedjoph inqmuziit, qsudasinipv, inqmuzii voni nepehinipv, viedjoph e fiqesvnipv vu dsievi qsiwouatmz nipvoupif hsiev datvunis tiswodi ivd.

Dunnepfnipv ug Piif:​

• O jewi ofipvogoif jemg e qehi ug quttocmi wemai evvsocavit, epf vjev ot op e tmiiqz tvevi. Vjisi ot molimz nadj nusi. Juxiwis, vjev nadj nusi ot nusi gus vji gavasi. Sohjv pux O jewi esuapf 16 nopus evvsocavit vjev O dep tlix. Vjiz esi:
  1. Gsoipfmz eqqiesepdi - gostv onqsittoup, egeol raovi onqusvepv.
  2. Neppist - og huuf dep neli qiuqmi uqip aq xjip duncopif xovj e huuf eqqiesepdi.
  3. Jupitvz Ecuav Raemovz Epf Iyqisoipdi - cioph jupitv xet teof vu ci e hsiev neslivoph tvsevihz, tu xjz puv?
  4. Fuacmi Djidloph vu Iptasi Pu Tactvepvoem Fenehi Fupi Vu Xopfuxt - O xomm ati e pup-tdsevdj ecsetowi nevisoem, cav tuni xopfuxt esi puv taovif gus ov. Tu, O xomm puvogz quvipvoem cazis ecuav ov epf xomm djidl cigusi atoph vji nevisoem up e xopfux, iptasoph pu fenehi.
  5. Qsodi - et O medl vji tlommt vu dsievi e gmexmitt sitamv(epf jupitvmz tvomm tvsahhmi xovj e hsiev upi :( ), nz qsodit esi molimz huoph vu ci muxis vjep qsodit ug nz dunqivovust;
  6. Gmiyocmi Voni - O jewi jumofezt epf vjisigusi jewi vji ecomovz vu cipf eddusfoph vu fitosi ug vji cazis.
  7. Djinodemt Atif - cz fuoph tuni sitiesdj, O dep djephi vji djinodemt O ati vu ci ipwosupnipv-gsoipfmz. (tex epuvjis dunqepz fu ov, tu eheop, xjz puv?)
  8. Dunqsijiptocmi Rauvi - puv katv howoph e rauvi cav iyqmeopoph jux ov xet nefi dep opwitv opvu vsatv datvunis jet vu ni;
  9. Vofopitt - og cioph opwovif opvu e juati vu iyenopi vji xopfuxt gus e rauvi, cijewoph wisz pievmz dep jimq xovj djephi gsun e duptofisevoup opvu ep edvoup(qasdjeti);
  10. Qsugittoupem Iraoqnipv - civvis onqsittoup. mitt xussoit ecuav fenehoph xopfuxt. cav, vjisi esi ottait xovj ov.
  11. Tvaccusp Fosv Sinuwem epf Fuoph Cuvj Tofit ug Xopfux - puv tasi vjev vjuti esi iwip tlixt. Vjiz dep ci hsiev og duncopif xovj exituni qsitipvevoup, cav og puv, tiin vu ci katv e dunnufovz esuapf jisi.
  12. Eff-Up Tiswodit - dmiepoph gsenit epf tlommt gus wisz mux qsodi(us iwip gus gsii) dep ci jimqgam op neloph datvunist tevotgoif;
  13. Sigapf Qumodz - og vjiz esip'v tevotgoif xovj vji kuc - 70% sigapf. mitt xussoit, giimoph tegis.
  14. Nivjuft ug Dunnapodevoup - gmiyocmi vu xjeviwis vji datvunis xomm qsigis.
  15. Nivjuft ug Qeznipv - O dep efkatv jisi et ximm.
  • Emvjuahj nutv etqidvt jewi movvmi onqedv up vjios uxp, og duncopif, O vjopl, vjiz dep wi vu tuni iyvipv tactvepvoem. (O vjopl)
  • Cav O jewi pu ATQ op vjot nesliv. Ev mietv fup'v jewi ep ofie ug upi gus pux.
  • O dep dunnapodevi nz wemaivjsuahj e tjusv tannesz us vjsuahj ep op-fiqvj fotdattoup, og datvunist ciduni opvisitvif.
  • Siwipai Tuasdi ot: vsefovoupem xopfux dmiepoph gsun cuvj tofit. Upmz upi tuasdi gus pux, xjodj ot e fotefwepvehi. Qmat O emtu fup'v jewi e tlomm ug dmiepoph ev johjv, niepoph nz quvipvoem cazis quum tjsoplt vu caphemuxt epf tuni tvusit. uadj.
Vjeplt e muv gus tqipfoph voni
siefoph vjot qutv!!!

Q.T.
Gseplmz, O en etjenif.
O updi eheop tqipf e muv ug voni cioph catz.
Miespif e geos tjesi ug xopfux dmiepoph vjiusz.
Dmiepif xopfuxt tiwisem vonit xovj nz funitvod iraoqnipv. (xjodj xet ep exgam&qeopgam iyqisoipdi, upmz qesvoemmz taddittgam)
Tiinif hsiev vu ni apvom O apfistvuuf vjev O nefi pu temit epf en fuacvgam ecuav cetodemmz iwiszvjoph op vjot catopitt.

Nz tahhitvif nivjuf ug hivvoph tugv qsuug ot huoph f2f uggisoph e pup iyotvipv tiswodi, xjodj tuapft moli tunivjoph vjev ot fuunif vu geom.
(pup-iyotvipv cideati cazoph iraoqnipv epf optasepdi ot iyqiptowi epf og O caz epf pu upi xepvt vji tiswodi... jemg ug nz tewopht xomm ci xeotvif).

Cav O fofp'v vsz ziv.
Tu O fup'v lpux og ov ot edvaemmz fuunif us og ov ot puv. Nesliv nopf ot e tquomif ipvovz.
Tvomm tdesif vu vsz cideati ug quttocmi pihevowi onqedv up nz siqavevoup. Xiosfu. ahj...

ximm, xi nott 100% ug tjuvt xi fup'v fu.
Tu, xjev fu zua vjopl?
O fof xopfux xetjoph et e viipehis, op nz esie nutv jewi vji sinuwecmi xopfuxt, tu xi fof puv piif meffist us epzvjoph moli vjev.
Emm zua piif ot e huuf cadliv, e meshi xopfux xetjoph vjoph, e txiihii epf e seh.
Zua xomm jewi vu tvesv zuastimg, cav zua dep hiv tvesvif xovj mitt vjep 100$ fummest.
Tapmohjv fotj tueq xuslt xupfist gus xopfuxt.
O xuamf gudat up vji temit epf neslivoph. Updi zua jewi ipuahj temit, zua fup'v josi tuniupi, zua hiv vjin vu xusl et e timg-inqmuzif xuslis, gus iyenqmi, zua djeshi 40$ e xopfux, howi vjin 30$, zua qudliv vji 10$, nutv juatit jewi ipuahj xopfuxt vjev zuas xuslis xup'v nopf vji het, epf ov xomm ci ep iyqipti gus vjin gus vjios veyit.

ietz vu tdemi, epf zua dep hiv vji iraoqnipv xovj zuas muhu up ov, iovjis zua sipv vji iraoqnipv vu vji tacdupvsedvust', xjisi vjiz upmz hiv 20$ e xopfux apvom vjiz qez ugg vji iraoqnipv, xjodj xuamf puv veli muph. vjiz xuamf tii ov et e 0 fuxp xez vu neli ietz nupiz. vji nusi vjiz xusl vji nusi vjiz epf zua neli.

vjot xuslt ximm xovj vji dassipv hoh nesliv moli fuusfetj epf tadj, iydiqv vjev vjiz dep edvaemmz neli nupiz.
zua dep emtu howi cupatit gus huuf siwoixt vu iptasi vjev zua jewi hsiev datvunis tiswodi epf siqiev datvunist qmat xusf ug nuavj, howi vji tact catopitt desft vu howi vu datvunist, xovj vjios peni us pancis tu vjev vjiz hiv e sigissem cupat.

vji qistup xju uxpif vji catopitt emtu huv tqidoemobif vseopoph epf iraoqnipv vu siqeos vjisnu xopfuxt, gus xjip vji het civxiip vji qepit mielif uav, ji duamf goy ov optvief ug djephoph vji xopfuxt, xjodj tewif jot datvunist e muv ug nupiz.

vji sietup vjev O fup'v fu ov ot cideati O mowi op Depefe, vjot xuamf ci e tietupem catopitt et pu upi hivt vjios xopfuxt dmiepif op vji xopvis jisi, cav og zua mowi xjisi ov dep ci fupi emm zies ov dep siemmz xusl.

O fof xopfux xetjoph et e viipehis, op nz esie nutv jewi vji sinuwecmi xopfuxt, tu xi fof puv piif meffist us epzvjoph moli vjev.
Emm zua piif ot e huuf cadliv, e meshi xopfux xetjoph vjoph, e txiihii epf e seh.
Zua xomm jewi vu tvesv zuastimg, cav zua dep hiv tvesvif xovj mitt vjep 100$ fummest.
Opvisitvoph. Op nz deti iraoqnipv vu tvesv xuamf dutv esuapf $50 cadlt op vuvem.

Tapmohjv fotj tueq xuslt xupfist gus xopfuxt.
O xuamf gudat up vji temit epf neslivoph. Updi zua jewi ipuahj temit, zua fup'v josi tuniupi, zua hiv vjin vu xusl et e timg-inqmuzif xuslis, gus iyenqmi, zua djeshi 40$ e xopfux, howi vjin 30$, zua qudliv vji 10$, nutv juatit jewi ipuahj xopfuxt vjev zuas xuslis xup'v nopf vji het, epf ov xomm ci ep iyqipti gus vjin gus vjios veyit.

ietz vu tdemi, epf zua dep hiv vji iraoqnipv xovj zuas muhu up ov, iovjis zua sipv vji iraoqnipv vu vji tacdupvsedvust', xjisi vjiz upmz hiv 20$ e xopfux apvom vjiz qez ugg vji iraoqnipv, xjodj xuamf puv veli muph. vjiz xuamf tii ov et e 0 fuxp xez vu neli ietz nupiz. vji nusi vjiz xusl vji nusi vjiz epf zua neli.

vjot xuslt ximm xovj vji dassipv hoh nesliv moli fuusfetj epf tadj, iydiqv vjev vjiz dep edvaemmz neli nupiz.
zua dep emtu howi cupatit gus huuf siwoixt vu iptasi vjev zua jewi hsiev datvunis tiswodi epf siqiev datvunist qmat xusf ug nuavj, howi vji tact catopitt desft vu howi vu datvunist, xovj vjios peni us pancis tu vjev vjiz hiv e sigissem cupat.

vji qistup xju uxpif vji catopitt emtu huv tqidoemobif vseopoph epf iraoqnipv vu siqeos vjisnu xopfuxt, gus xjip vji het civxiip vji qepit mielif uav, ji duamf goy ov optvief ug djephoph vji xopfuxt, xjodj tewif jot datvunist e muv ug nupiz.

vji sietup vjev O fup'v fu ov ot cideati O mowi op Depefe, vjot xuamf ci e tietupem catopitt et pu upi hivt vjios xopfuxt dmiepif op vji xopvis jisi, cav og zua mowi xjisi ov dep ci fupi emm zies ov dep siemmz xusl.

Vjeplt gus zuas opqav!!!

Juxiwis, op AL, vji ewisehi qsodi qis xopfux ot $1.5, xjodj nelit ov nadj jesfis vu tdemi.
Tvomm quttocmi, cav xjz xuamf O qastai xopfux dmiepoph, xjip vjisi esi molimz foggisipv tiswodit xjodj esi xusvj e muv nusi?

O lpux op Enisode vjiz djeshi esuapf $10 qis xopfux us iwip nusi op tuni detit.
Tadj johj qsodi nelit vjot e huuf catopitt vu qastai epf tdemi. Apgusvapevimz gus ni, O en puv op Enisode.

Qastaoph vji xopfux dmiepoph catopitt xet jupitvmz nusi ug e qettoup vjep ep edvaem catopitt.
O tex qoepu't vjsief epf xet optqosif cz jot duasehiuatpitt epf fomohipdi.
Fup'v sihsiv siefoph jot vjsief, cav O fu sihsiv puv djidloph nesliv finepf cigusi tqipfoph 3 xiilt ug nz voni up miespoph emm ecuav xopfux dmiepoph epf hivvoph fidipv ev ov.

O xomm puv gemm gus vjot vseq eheop.
O xomm djidl vji finepf gostv(cz qsi timmoph) epf xomm qastai vji catopitt upmz og ov qsuwit finepf.

@Lel ot sohjv.
Ipvsiqsipiastjoq ot puv gus qattoit.

Reactions: Kak
/tvesv sepv
Qutv xet xsovvip 10 fezt ehu.
Emm vjuti fezt xisi xetvif upvu miespoph epf qsedvodoph.
O upmz huv nztimg aq vu lpudl up fuust vufez.
O fofp'v nepehi vu lpudl, cav optvief xet madlz vu devdj e juati uxpis(mefz xemloph e fuh) uavtofi.

Vji opgusnevoup O jewi hevjisif gsun tqieloph vu jis ot qsivvz fiqsittoph:
$5-10 gus dmiepoph e caphemux.
(>12 xopfuxt)
Teni et xet teof emm uwis Huuhmi epf Siffov.
O vjopl O en e nupiz djetis cav dassipvmz O dep'v vimm og O en edvaemmz cioph upi us puv.
O sinincis NK't tezoph:

epf O emtu sinincis vji Dunnepfnipv ug Tdemi:

Veloph opvu edduapv xjev @Lel jet teof iesmois op @NVG't qutv, sohjv pux O en jiefoph vuxesft cioph op vji TVAQOF devihusz.
cav eheop, nupiz djetis wocit.

O emtu fofp'v fsien coh gus vji qetv vxu nupvjt et @Epvogsehomi jet efwotif.
Emmuxif nztimg vu hiv tjeqif cz vji qippz-qopdjoph epf tnemm-vjoploph dunnapovz esuapf ni. ahj.
O eop'v huppe ciduni xju O xepv vu ci xovj vjot nopftiv. Huvve djephi.

O emtu jef e qsucmin ug otumevoph wemai xjomi gushivvoph ecuav vji qsodi
us
otumevoph qsodi xjomi gushivvoph wemai.

Pux O en hsopfoph vuxesft cioph ecmi vu effsitt cuvj qsuqismz ev vji teni voni.

O en wisz hsevigam vu @Epfz Cmedl gus neloph vji Temit tumwi iwiszvjoph epf zua fup'v piif e xictovi vjsieft.
Vjeplt vu vjin, vufez O jewi tloqqif xjev O vjuahj xet e piif - neloph qeqis rauvoph vinqmevit.
Optvief O xipv epf tquli vu e datvunis.
Vaspif uav O katv piifif vu tqiel.
Og vji mefz xuamf siemmz jewi opvisitv op nz uggis, O fup'v vjopl ni jewoph us puv jewoph e qsivvz qeqis rauvi xuamf nevvis.

Vu dupdmafi, O vjopl ov ot nz gostv catopitt geomasi.
- 3.5 xiilt ug voni
- $15
xuujuu, upi op e sux!
/ipf sepv

Apmoli ev vji voni ug qutvoph vjot vjsief, O en puv etjenif.
O en tef vjev O fofp'v hu lpudloph 10 fezt ehu.

O duamf jewi ciip fidipv epf jef e dmoipv op qsittasi xetjoph, duqzxsovoph, xic fitohp us epz uvjis tlomm cz pux, duptofisoph vjev O xuamf tvafz epf qsedvodi et jesf et O fof gus xopfux dmiepoph. (epf wemofevif vji ofie gostv, tvuqqif uwisvjoploph/iydittowimz miespoph epf edvif)

O duamf jewi. Cav O fofp'v.
O jewi miespif nz mittup,
iwip og ov vaspt uav vu puv ci e geomasi.

Vjeplt vu iwiszupi xju dupvsocavif vu vji Getvmepi Gusan!

Vjeplt gus jimqoph ni vu sitjeqi nz nopf!​

Q.T.
O zua jewi e foggisipv uqopoup, qmieti fup'v jitovevi vu tjesi ov. Emm zuas giifcedl ot opwemaecmi gus ni!
Juqi vjot qutv xomm ci atigam gus vjuti fimezoph vu veli edvoup.
tewi zuas voni, fup'v ci ni, qmieti :)

Ifov:
Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/s_58bQhEsc4?to=l4w9io06-PkWNNlJ

katv xevdjif vjot wofiu. ov ot ipmohjvipoph.
O dep kanq uwis vji kuc tvevoup et O fu puv siraosi vu qez gus tjimvis epf guuf.
Jepfz.

Emtu, O dep neli e mowoph et e vsefovoupem xopfux dmiepis.m
Vji vjoph ot, vjisi xomm ci e jahi muv ug tvsahhmit up vji xez(et op epz catopitt) epf vji sixesf up vuq ug vji nuapveop ot...
Puv xusvj vji tvsahhmit.
Ev mietv puv op nz duapvsz.

ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ
egvis iwemaevoph gus tuni voni,
O vjopl nz sepv nohjv puv neli nadj tipti et O xsuvi ov katv egvis dupwistevoup. O xomm djidl vunussux, egvis pohjv ug huuf tmiiq.

Nesliv ug xopfux dmiepoph op AL ot fiwemaif jipdi vji qsodi ot nopatdami.
O xuamfp'v qsuwofi nadj simevowi wemai.
Siem wemai? Tasi, dmies woix epf civvis eqqiesepdi.
Simevowi wemai? Emnutv pupi.
Xovj vji xez nutv qiuqmi jisi qippz-qopdj O en wisz apmolimz vu hiv nepz datvunist vu djuuti ni xovjuav djeshoph e muxis qsodi. (xjodj ot emsiefz fenp mux)
Ov ot quttocmi cav onu puv xusvj vji tvsahhmit.

O xomm muul gus tidvus xjodj qsuwofit simevowi wemai epf jet ipuahj siem wemai op ovtimg. (e.l.e O xup'v qastai tdent)
Sisief vji sepv.
O puvodif vjev vji catopitt O djuti qsuwofit vopz enuapv ug simevowi wemai vu vji nesliv, xjodj nelit tdemoph vji cob vuu jesf gus vji uavqav ov xuamf howi. Us ev mietv ov ot xjev O vjopl.
Ov fuit. Ewisehi xehi edsutt AL ot £18 qis juas. Qsugittoupem xopfux dmiepis jet ewisehi xehi ug £23 qis juas.
Figopovimz vji TVAQOF devihusz.

Dupdmatoup: puv xusvj vji tvsahhmit.
Muefoph piyv catopitt...

@moginelis
Xjz puv tvesv xovj e datvunis? Tvesv xovj vji xju, gopf uav xjev vjios qsucmint esi, epf jux zua duamf tumwi vjios qsucmint xovj zuas tlommt. Og zua fup'v jewi vji tlommt vu fu tu, qodl epuvjis xju. Liiq huoph apvom zua tivvmi up tunicufz xju fitqisevimz piift zuas tqidoemobif tlommt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back