The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who is a Fastlane Insider?

Winning

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Mar 8, 2014
Would like to know as well. Subbed to the thread.

Bay area represent! I'm from here too.

rexxkai

Lazy Noob
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Apr 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Super worth it.

There are several GOLD-tagged Threads and many things that ppl only share inside the Inside, so that there is less competition and not all public eyes can see.

The Fastlane Legends have recorded several audio tapes about their expertise, and how/what things they do to succeed. Just the conference calls alone are worth $1000++.

Other side benefits:

You become a prestigious member within the Fastlane Forum.

You will hear all the secret and tips that the INSIDERS talk about.

You also get like 5 speed points, and the shiny yellow badge under your name.

And, you get to change your kph speed into 9000 kph or whatever you please.

+Much more...

btw, send me a like if the post helped u :)

Last edited:

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
I am.

images

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
If you aren't serious, don't join. That's all I will say.

rexxkai

Lazy Noob
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Apr 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I wouldn't join for all the shiny badges and points,etc. I'd join for the knowledge. Thx for the post. @rexxkai
Not calling you out, but the post was meant for everyone who reads this thread, not directly at you, nor was it intended to make you feel bad.

I also edited the post, to make the shiny badge and points the side benefits.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Winning

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Mar 8, 2014
No prob. I was just mentioning why I would join. Not calling out your post either. That's why I thanked you for posting! @rexxkai

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
No prob. I was just mentioning why I would join. Not calling out your post either. That's why I thanked you for posting! @rexxkai
I give you the same advice I got when I was new. Read the book first.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
As @jon.a said, invest in the book. Once you have read that then invest in the INSIDERS. That way you will have your head sorted out and will benefit even more from the knowledge within. The book is a must read.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
594%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I have read the book haha. I just don't have that badge. I don't know how to get it..

Reply to the thread titled, "I've read The Millionaire Fastlane " to get that badge.

As far as the INSIDERS's, just ask yourself if this forum, and the book has benefited you.

When you pay for an INSIDERS subscription, you give back, even if it's not very much.

Forget the fact that it may be the key to your success. ;)

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I have read the book haha. I just don't have that badge. I don't know how to get it..
With that being said, I think you should read more on the forum before getting INSIDERS. You've had your account for over a year and don't know where the "I've read TMF " thread is at/haven't seen it in top 50 new posts?

Read the gold threads on the outside first. When those are finished, grab INSIDERS and get additional information. The forum is 100 level shit, INSIDERS is 400 level shit.

NoLackey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 1, 2014
I suggest at least trying it; pick a plan that fits your money situation.

If you do the 3 month subscription, you're only paying $60 and I honestly believe the older content that is archived is worth at least that much. You can't really lose.

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
749%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
INSIDERS is a non-indexed, semi-private (it's private but basically anyone with the inclination and means can join) section of the forum. I've renewed my subscription once, and will again, but I think I can go a little further in answering your question.

What INSIDERS is:

A place to get a look at the day-to-day struggles of people who are legitimately killing it. It's very rare that you get to see a journal of success stories in the nascent phase, most post-hoc accounts are massaged/constructed, whether deliberately or accidentally, and a lot of the value of walking through the struggle and feeling the weight of uncertainty and not knowing that you'll succeed is lost.

A place to have more frequent interaction with some of the key members of the site.

A place where you can share some of your needs and struggles out of the prying eye of google.

What it isn't:

Full of guides that explain the "exact steps" involved in launching "business x." If you're hoping to be handed a guide to start with $5K capital and end up running a successful Amazon FBA biz a month later, you are going to be disappointed.

Full of explicit information related mostly to your (or any) biz. You need to seek out specific resources for this elsewhere online, this is not a site for ecom, or SAAS, or apps, or drop shipping, or manufacturing. It's a site for all of it.

Basically any expectation that you're going to be handed something that can be mindlessly plugged in and converted into a quick buck is generally going to leave you disappointed. This is a place to learn by putting yourself out there, and by watching others in different fields work.

Should you buy it?

Depends.

If you're looking for a quick buck or fast way to solve your business woes, no.

If you're looking for a pile of pre-planned businesses that you can effortlessly snap up and start making $500K/yr a week later, no.

If you like your job and are just playing around, no.

If you don't have anything going on and aren't sure where to start, I'd probably pass too until you feel more certain and are ready to take action, or at least think you are.

If you're taking action and want more support, or want to get pumped up by seeing how other people have come through trials, or want to pick up tidbits of practical knowledge from all fields that might help you eventually, it could be a good investment.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
BTW you should be able to write it off as a business expense if you are in the United States and itemize your returns.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
WOW, probably, you asked the right questions to INSIDERS.

It's more likely timing than the INSIDERS per se.

People on the inside are hard core. People don't subscribe to the INSIDERS unless they are hard core. Hard core people get results.

A=B.

B=C.

So

A=C.

It doesn't surprise me that a subscriber to the INSIDERS gets hard core results. It's not attributable to the INSIDERS, but the INSIDERS can definitely feed the beast that is within.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.