• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Working To Hit 5 Figure, Then 6 Figure Months

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

To5then6monthly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
219%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey guys, my real name is Dylan. I am 32 years old. I had a fairly rough time as a youngster - got into martial arts and that was great for me CRUCIAL. My goal was to be a world champion - I dedicated to that but the injuries kept piling up. Once I stopped I really lost my confidence and had trouble with projects. I decided I'd like to start an online business. I tried it for a solid 5 years or so - made minimal progress.

Finally at the start of 2024 - something worked! A youtube channel I'd been working on for a bout a year and a half - I was dedicated to doing two videos a day. I quickly started making enough to live off of. The thing is - I got sort of stuck there. I think a bit of fear of success. SO - I want to step it up. Start some more projects and work towards hitting 10k+ months, then 20,30,40,50 k + ect. For some reason making 40k in a month other than really excites me. The 100k a month milestone of course I want - but for some reason 40k of all the other 5 figure numbers is another milestone I look forward to hitting along the way.

Still, as it stands it is pretty cool. I can honestly answer if people ask what I do " I am a youtuber" ( I NEVER gave this answer until I truly lived full time off of it - too many people I see like to say they are a thing but forget about actually making money and doing the thing).

I think my weakness is I have some fears of success and self sabotage at times. My strength is - I think I tend to be more dedicated than the average person. In all of my goals I was always so disappointed in people. We'd have a plan to train in martial arts, or work on public speaking or what have you and always I'd keep showing up as people fell off. I am happy that finally that has paid off for me somewhat - as though I make an average income it is pretty passive - so having a livable income that could be passive, I am pretty proud of as an accomplishment.

But like I said - I want more. I found a VERY specific niche on youtube and I am concerned it is losing steam - so before I NEED to I would like to build additional income streams and especially become truly higher level successful. I felt like I always under performed my potential - I would learn fast work very hard but somehow not get where I wanted to go - but I am glad to finally get some traction and apply this to bigger and better things - let's go!

Xjev’t zuas siwipai nefi aq ug op effovoup vu Eftipti?

Upmz EfTipti : / . O gopf ov uff epf e cov eppuzoph vjev O jewi jef vsuacmi gopfoph epuvjis siwipai tuasdi. O jies pusnemmz EfTipti ot e noponem siwipai tuasdi gus nutv.

O vsoif fsuq tjoqqoph e gix pidlmedit epf tumf e gix. O katv tumf ep eggomoevi duasti cav tumf upi. Vsoif e "mief nehpiv" epf huv wisz gix ineomt. Vsoif timmoph tvodlist epf tumf pupi mum. Ov fuit puv neli tipti - O jewi O vjopl moli jemg e nommoup aporai woixist e nupvj jeje.

Vjeplt gus etloph vjot et O siemmz duamf ati tuni tahhitvoupt epf us pafhit ( nezci O xet puv qistotvepv ipuahj - O tusv ug gohasif og tiwisem vjuatepf qiuqmi tex tunivjoph epf wisz gix cuahjv ov xet puv xusvj uqvonoboph cav O duamf jewi ciip xsuph_ O en taqis uqip vu zuas epf epzupi imti't vjuahjvt - O huvve tviq ov aq!

Puv aq vu fevi xovj vji tvevt cav op nz ninusz zua piif vu ci e johj dqn podji xovj 250-400l tactdsocist noponemmz vu jov nupvjmz gowi gohasit, xovj e gsiraipdz ug 2-3 wofiut qis xiil.

Jipdi vjisi ot e sietup nutv fup’v neli Eftipti et vji upmz siwipai tvsien.

O xet fuoph dupvipv gus gap cedl vjip, op 2020-2022.

Citv ug madl!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back