What's new

15 year old wanting to learn.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ebtcard1343

New Contributor
I am currently a 15 year old kid about to be 16. I've read the millionaire fast-lane and now reading Rich dad Poor dad. I want to be an entrepreneur and recently, I've been getting really interested in real-estate. What I want to know, is what I should do to pursue that/make money from it, What books I should read. I'm also getting interested in going to college for sales.(not only that) since I keep hearing from every entrepreneur that sales are very important. If you were a teenager like me what do you think you should've done that I can do.

I've been looking into credit cards and how they work and discovered being an Authorized user to a cosigner. Do you think that that's really worth it? My financial education just started and I'm learning so much and I'm starting to love learning about money. I just want to know if what I'm learning is on the right track and what else I can put on that track. (such as books)

Also Is going to college for sales for four years really worth it? Its not that i want to go to college for sales but that I want to learn sales and college is the first thing I think of.

I'm tired of seeing my parents basically living paycheck to paycheck and I don't mean to be rude but I do not want to end up like they have (constantly worrying about money).
"A fantastic dream without a fantastic plan is a fantastic fantasy." -
I don't want my big dreams to be for nothing, and that's why I wrote this.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O en dassipvmz e 15 zies umf lof ecuav vu ci 16. O'wi sief vji nommoupeosi getv-mepi epf pux siefoph Sodj fef Quus fef. O xepv vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias epf sidipvmz, O'wi ciip hivvoph siemmz opvisitvif op siem-itvevi. Xjev O xepv vu lpux, ot xjev O tjuamf fu vu qastai vjev/neli nupiz gsun ov, Xjev cuult O tjuamf sief. O'n emtu hivvoph opvisitvif op huoph vu dummihi gus temit.(puv upmz vjev) topdi O liiq jiesoph gsun iwisz ipvsiqsipias vjev temit esi wisz onqusvepv. Og zua xisi e viipehis moli ni xjev fu zua vjopl zua tjuamf'wi fupi vjev O dep fu.

O'wi ciip muuloph opvu dsifov desft epf jux vjiz xusl epf fotduwisif cioph ep Eavjusobif atis vu e dutohpis. Fu zua vjopl vjev vjev't siemmz xusvj ov? Nz gopepdoem ifadevoup katv tvesvif epf O'n miespoph tu nadj epf O'n tvesvoph vu muwi miespoph ecuav nupiz. O katv xepv vu lpux og xjev O'n miespoph ot up vji sohjv vsedl epf xjev imti O dep qav up vjev vsedl. (tadj et cuult)

Emtu Ot huoph vu dummihi gus temit gus guas ziest siemmz xusvj ov? Ovt puv vjev o xepv vu hu vu dummihi gus temit cav vjev O xepv vu miesp temit epf dummihi ot vji gostv vjoph O vjopl ug.

O'n vosif ug tiioph nz qesipvt cetodemmz mowoph qezdjidl vu qezdjidl epf O fup'v niep vu ci safi cav O fu puv xepv vu ipf aq moli vjiz jewi (duptvepvmz xusszoph ecuav nupiz).

O fup'v xepv nz coh fsient vu ci gus puvjoph, epf vjev't xjz O xsuvi vjot.

Xjev esi zuas gsoipft cazoph ev tdjuum? Dep zua hiv ov djieqis?

Xjev fu zuas piohjcuast/qesipvt' gsoipft piif? Dep zua qsuwofi ov gus vjin?

Nezci ov't vu fu xovj mexpt, dest, us xopfuxt. Nezci zua gopf e tuasdi gus xjeviwis zuas gsoipft caz.

Tvesv fuoph vjiti vjopht epf vjev xomm vapi zuas nopf opvu muuloph gus uqqusvapovz, xjomi ev vji teni voni howoph zua catopitt iyqisoipdi.

Muwi xjisi zuas nopf ot ev. Et ges et zuas opwitvnipv tvsevihz... hu xovj xjev iydovit zua. Qistupemmz, siem itvevi qavt ni vu tmiiq. Fotnem sivaspt vjev veli fidefit vu ipkuz. Nz opwitvnipv ug djuodi ot opwipvoph us fiwimuqoph tonqmi qsufadvt vjev tumwi ottait epf timmoph vjin gostv upmopi vjip op siveom. Xjisi imti dep zua hiv e 50% sivasp sevi!?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom