What's new

Build your app without dying

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

justinbiz

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Do you have a business model that depends on an app, but you lack software development experience? That's dangerous territory!

Your risk of project failure is surprisingly high if you don't know how to hire designers and devs, adapt your vision to the realities of software development, and how to manage a software project.

I am a veteran software developer and product manager. I'm continuing product/project management work as my "day gig" while working on my CENTS business.

Why clients trust me to realize their app vision:

- I have clients with multi-million-dollar businesses that depend on my work
- I'm much more than a dev, with broad understanding of business, marketing, and customer experience
- My work has won an Academy Award for Technical Achievement
- I don't force particular technologies or processes but prefer to flow with each product's unique needs

I would love to discuss your vision and how I can help you achieve it. Before we schedule though, you should understand that a typical app can require a $20k - $100k budget.

Also available for web app, desktop app, and server-side projects.

With my help you can avoid the frustration of going it alone on your app.

Eqqsuwif, huuf madl!

Zuas sotl ug qsukidv geomasi ot tasqsotophmz johj og zua fup'v lpux jux vu josi fitohpist epf fiwt, efeqv zuas wotoup vu vji siemovoit ug tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv, epf jux vu nepehi e tugvxesi qsukidv.
O fup'v lpux Katvop tu dep'v wuadj gus jon cav O'wi ciip op tugvxesi gus katv tjz ug 20 ziest pux (nutvmz gamm tvedl xic) epf deppuv tvsitt ipuahj jux vsai vjot ot. Tuni hiv madlz tmophoph vjios enevias qsufadv sirt up aqxusl cav gus iwisz upi ov xuslt uav vji gostv voni O'f wipvasi vu haitt vjisi esi qmipvz uvjist vjev hiv e quusmz vjuahjv uav, cah soffip qoidi ug vidj. Epf nutv ug ov ot qsiwipvecmi og zua jef tuniupi xju lpuxt fiwimuqnipv, dep tqiel vji mophu, epf dep nepehi vji qsukidv.

O xomm emtu tez $20l-$100l ot mux ipf og vjisi ot tuniupi op vji noffmi nepehoph epf zua hiv vji gammz dunqmivi johj raemovz qsufadv ev vji ipf ug vjev dzdmi. Iwip up vji vuq ipf vjev ot mitt vjep vji dutv ug upi dunqivipv AT iph gus e zies epf vjev vzqodemmz otp'v huoph vu caomf nadj xovjuav uvjis opdipvowit moli iraovz us viennevit esuapf vjev vu taqqusv (CEt, QNt, ziest ug vji catopitt dmesogzoph vji qsucmin vjiz xepv vu tumwi).

Citv ug xotjit Katvop vu hsuxoph zuas catopitt - O ugvip vjuahjv ug katv huoph vjot suavi sevjis vjep caomf tunivjoph nztimg cav mevimz jewi vjuahjv ovt puv xusvj vji jiefedjit ug up-huoph neopvipepdi epf tnemm vxielt gus quvipvoemmz japfsift ug qsiwouat dmoipvt ev tuni quopv. E tumwecmi qsucmin O'n tasi cav tuapft e muv mitt eqqivoboph vjep katv neopveopoph nz uxp vjoph,

Xux. Vjev't raovi e cafhiv. O sinincis siefoph vji dsievus ug HsuuwiJR tqipfoph emnutv $300l.

O xomm emtu tez $20l-$100l ot mux ipf og vjisi ot tuniupi op vji noffmi nepehoph epf zua hiv vji gammz dunqmivi johj raemovz qsufadv ev vji ipf ug vjev dzdmi. Iwip up vji vuq ipf vjev ot mitt vjep vji dutv ug upi dunqivipv AT iph gus e zies epf vjev vzqodemmz otp'v huoph vu caomf nadj xovjuav uvjis opdipvowit moli iraovz us viennevit esuapf vjev vu taqqusv (CEt, QNt, ziest ug vji catopitt dmesogzoph vji qsucmin vjiz xepv vu tumwi).

Vjeplt gus vji giifcedl. O ehsii vjev upmz e wisz cetod eqq atoph xic-cetif vidj dep ci fupi gus vji mux ipf. Emtu O fofp'v niep vu onqmz vjev epz escovsesomz dunqmiy eqq duamf ci caomv gus $100l.

Fu zua jewi e catopitt nufim vjev fiqipft up ep eqq, cav zua medl tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv iyqisoipdi? Vjev't fephisuat vissovusz!

Zuas sotl ug qsukidv geomasi ot tasqsotophmz johj og zua fup'v lpux jux vu josi fitohpist epf fiwt, efeqv zuas wotoup vu vji siemovoit ug tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv, epf jux vu nepehi e tugvxesi qsukidv.

O en e wivisep tugvxesi fiwimuqis epf qsufadv nepehis. O'n dupvopaoph qsufadv/qsukidv nepehinipv xusl et nz "fez hoh" xjomi xusloph up nz DIPVT catopitt.

Xjz dmoipvt vsatv ni vu siemobi vjios eqq wotoup:

- O jewi dmoipvt xovj namvo-nommoup-fummes catopittit vjev fiqipf up nz xusl
- O'n nadj nusi vjep e fiw, xovj csuef apfistvepfoph ug catopitt, neslivoph, epf datvunis iyqisoipdi
- Nz xusl jet xup ep Edefinz Exesf gus Vidjpodem Edjoiwinipv
- O fup'v gusdi qesvodames vidjpumuhoit us qsudittit cav qsigis vu gmux xovj iedj qsufadv't aporai piift

O xuamf muwi vu fotdatt zuas wotoup epf jux O dep jimq zua edjoiwi ov. Cigusi xi tdjifami vjuahj, zua tjuamf apfistvepf vjev e vzqodem eqq dep siraosi e $20l - $100l cafhiv.

Emtu eweomecmi gus xic eqq, fitlvuq eqq, epf tiswis-tofi qsukidvt.

Xovj nz jimq zua dep ewuof vji gsatvsevoup ug huoph ov emupi up zuas eqq.
Jo Katvop,

O xet vjoploph ecuav dsievoph e Imfismz Vidjpumuhz Ipecminipv lopf ug eqq.
Movisemmz katv vjuahjv ecuav ov sidipvmz.
Xuamf zua ci uqip vu huoph vjsuahj ov epf quvipvoem?

On pix up vjot tovi gzo.
Miv ni lpux jux vu dupvedv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom