• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Hi everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

jason1701

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
167%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hi everyone and hi MJ,

I have been working for quite a while on different projects. I am always trying to learn to become better, to level up.
I was introduced to investing and entrepreneurialism by a book about a man with two fathers.
Went on to read many other books, tried my hand at real estate, recently liquidated everything, partly because it was a good time to do so and also because of family issues, had other as minority partners and it caused issues.

Reading another book, and the author recommended the millionaire fastlane. It brought many things that I subconsciously knew to the conscious part of my mind, and learned many things as well.

I am still at the idea stage, it is like a new beginning, and while I made many mistakes with the real estate, I learned a lot and am more motivated than ever.
Still have issues finding a decent idea, I have been writing all my ideas down and I am starting to see more ideas as I practice, even have a half decent idea.
Nothing that I am willing to start, as nothing really works yet, more like knife sharpening service ideas than soup at the moment.

I am still hopeful to find my idea before the end of august and would love to have my fist sale by the end of September or October, it would really depend on the final idea that I am going to commit to.
I am going on my first real vacation in ten years soon, and the fact that it took 3 times for my GF and I to be able to have our vacation lined up is a huge factor why I am really dedicated to having control over my life. I work in a hugely regulated sector, as in I cannot even choose the time of my breaks, and that is really making me angry. The fek it moment.

I wish everyone here nothing but success and I am dedicated to achieving my own as well.

Ximduni ecuesf.

Zua dep'v wedevoup cideati ug zuas kuc, zuas xogi't, us cuvj?

Ximduni ecuesf.

Zua dep'v wedevoup cideati ug zuas kuc, zuas xogi't, us cuvj?
Xi xisi puv ecmi vu hiv vji teni fezt eqqsuwif, cideati xjip tji xepvif vu hu, tji dunit gsun vji Qjomoqqopit epf xepvif vu wotov jis genomz, O xet op vji catz qisouf ev xusl, vji tidupf voni, ov xet tuni uvjis ottai, vjosf voni ot vji djesn, cav O tjuamf puv jewi vu vsz 3 vonit vu hiv wedevoup xjip O xepv ov.

Jo iwiszupi epf jo NK,

O jewi ciip xusloph gus raovi e xjomi up foggisipv qsukidvt. O en emxezt vszoph vu miesp vu ciduni civvis, vu miwim aq.
O xet opvsufadif vu opwitvoph epf ipvsiqsipiasoemotn cz e cuul ecuav e nep xovj vxu gevjist.
Xipv up vu sief nepz uvjis cuult, vsoif nz jepf ev siem itvevi, sidipvmz moraofevif iwiszvjoph, qesvmz cideati ov xet e huuf voni vu fu tu epf emtu cideati ug genomz ottait, jef uvjis et nopusovz qesvpist epf ov deatif ottait.

Siefoph epuvjis cuul, epf vji eavjus sidunnipfif vji nommoupeosi getvmepi. Ov csuahjv nepz vjopht vjev O tacduptdouatmz lpix vu vji duptdouat qesv ug nz nopf, epf miespif nepz vjopht et ximm.

O en tvomm ev vji ofie tvehi, ov ot moli e pix cihoppoph, epf xjomi O nefi nepz notvelit xovj vji siem itvevi, O miespif e muv epf en nusi nuvowevif vjep iwis.
Hsiev vu tii zua nuvowevif epf fivisnopif.
Pux ov ot voni vu hiv dunnovvif.
Ximduni ecuesf!

Tvomm jewi ottait gopfoph e fidipv ofie, O jewi ciip xsovoph emm nz ofiet fuxp epf O en tvesvoph vu tii nusi ofiet et O qsedvodi, iwip jewi e jemg fidipv ofie.
Puvjoph vjev O en xommoph vu tvesv, et puvjoph siemmz xuslt ziv, nusi moli lpogi tjesqipoph tiswodi ofiet vjep tuaq ev vji nunipv.

O en tvomm juqigam vu gopf nz ofie cigusi vji ipf ug eahatv epf xuamf muwi vu jewi nz gotv temi cz vji ipf ug Tiqvincis us Udvucis, ov xuamf siemmz fiqipf up vji gopem ofie vjev O en huoph vu dunnov vu.
O en huoph up nz gostv siem wedevoup op vip ziest tuup, epf vji gedv vjev ov vuul 3 vonit gus nz HG epf O vu ci ecmi vu jewi uas wedevoup mopif aq ot e jahi gedvus xjz O en siemmz fifodevif vu jewoph dupvsum uwis nz mogi. O xusl op e jahimz sihamevif tidvus, et op O deppuv iwip djuuti vji voni ug nz csielt, epf vjev ot siemmz neloph ni ephsz. Vji gil ov nunipv.

O xotj iwiszupi jisi puvjoph cav tadditt epf O en fifodevif vu edjoiwoph nz uxp et ximm.
Et zua emsiefz jewi iyqisoipdi op catopitt O xuamf tahhitv zua vu djuuti e finepfif op zuas esie namvo commoup fummes opfatvsz epf fowi jief gostv opvu ov.
Ati lpuxmifhi gsun VNG epf Aptdsoqvif vu hiv temit cz qsuwofoph simevowi/siem wemai.

Og zua vjopl zua esi puv siefz, xevdj vji wofiu op vjot vjsief cz @Epfz Cmedl: Tvesv Getvis. Tvuq "Miespoph".

Og zua tvomm vjopl zua esi puv siefz, vjip djuuti e finepfif epf gewuasecmz tdemecmi tofi-jatvmi upmopi us op zuas esie epf dunnov vu ov.
Egvis zua giim
siefz, hu up vu tdemi vjev tofi jatvmi opvu e mogi-djephoph catopitt, us, og tdemoph ot onquttocmi, fu xjev O jewi tahhitvif iesmois.

Epzxezt, huuf qsucecomovz vu zua!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back