What's new

How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
It has taken me a long time to have time to create this thread and for that I apologize. I have been getting PMs for months and while I helped a lot of you out with detailed responses I wanted to start a thread so everyone would have access to the same information.

*** This isn't exact Fastlane, at least not in the beginning, but its a great way to earn 5 figures a month, learn the skills to create and run your own FL business while building a network of top business people***

Back at the beginning of the year I packed up everything I owned in Canada and moved to South America. I was keen to make enough income to stay down there while also building my own Fastlane business. Problem was I had no online skills, no idea what to do and have never ran a successful business before.

I just launched my business last week and I am still down here living happily so I guess I could say things have gone very well. Hopefully this information helps others achieve similar success and allows them to start pursuing their dreams.

So first things first:

- I started with zero coding knowledge in January of this year. I didn't know how to host a website, I didn't know what HTML or CSS was, I made a tonne of really basic mistakes and figured it all out by myself. I didn't take any expensive courses, had no mentors and probably only spent a few hundred dollars getting set up.

It took me a while to refine my niche but what I now focus on is building simple yet powerful websites that get huge results. No crazy interactive code, no fancy graphics, just simple, clean, professional websites that add huge value to the clients who hire me.

In the last few months I have
- built a website that landed a $1 million pus contract for the guys who hired me (they hadn't worked in over 8 months - oil company)
- built a website that helped get a pro athlete into a world tournament and increased pay from his sponsors (social media profile increase)
- Built a website that has a lawyer making over 1k a week on consultations

While I made good money on these websites its nice to know that the value I added is many times more and all my clients have been very satisfied.

I am still in the early stages of figuring this all out though so as this thread goes along I will still update with what I am learning and what has changed. Right now my problem is scaling, I need more top sales people on the ground selling websites for me. I will come back to this in another post maybe.

So how to begin:

So todays lesson is on how to get started at the very start. You know nothing and you want to get in on this action too. Some quick notes - I build "custom" HTML websites 99% of the time, I don't use wordpress except in some rare cases for add on blog/news sections to my sites. Why? Most of my clients are very busy, non tech people. They don't want or have time to update their websites. They want it built well and they want it to run itself. HTML is a lot better for this and when done right looks way more professional.

How to begin with HTML:

Take the HTML and CSS lessons on Learn to Code - for Free | Codecademy.

You can also do the JS section but I didn't and have been just fine.

Next take the following UDEMY course:

https://www.udemy.com/design-and-develop-a-killer-website-with-html5-and-css3/

After this you will now know how to edit and work with HTML themes. What does that mean?

Well there is no point creating a website from scratch. That takes years of coding experience and a lot of time for each new clients. Luckily enough people have gone and created HTML themes - its an already coded website where you just rearrange, switch out the pictures and text and add in a few extra bits (I will show how to do all of this at a later stage).

An example of a theme is here...

Foundry Multipurpose HTML + Variant Page Builder

It just a blank slate with a certain style that you work with. While this may seem like strange or cheating (I thought this was how to learn to build websites!??) its not. Anyone with an internet can create a website these days so that is not where we will be adding value. We add value by building a website with a purpose. We want to build websites that get results and make money, or whatever they are trying to achieve, for the owner.

So how do you build a website that gets great results?

Good question.

As @Andy Black would say you want sales not a website. I am going to meet him half way with you want to build a website that gets sales. Not a website that looks amazing, has cool videos and sections, talks about the companies recent gold tournament or how they really wanted to do X since they were 5. Now it might do one or all of these things but only IF it helps gets sales.

Every page, link, click and action on the website is to help facilitate the growth of the company and sales.

Lets take for example an immigration lawyer website...

Is the goal of the site to teach you about immigration law?
Is it to show you stats of work, trade and education within the country?
Is it to teach you about what to do when you first arrive, what to pack, what to expect?

No.

The whole purpose of that website is for the user to either book a consultation or contact them regarding their services. Which both lead to that person hiring them as their immigration lawyer.

Now it might use some of the above to help with that goal but it only has one main purpose. Everything we do for that client must help with that goal or if it doesn't help... be removed.

You are going to learn to take the value of threads of here regarding copywriting, sales and the Fastlane Mindset and apply it other peoples businesses to help them achieve massive results. This just happens to take the form of a website. You are really selling sales and results.

Once you sell results there is no limit to what you can charge and achieve.

If you have read all this and want to start follow the above links, compete them fully and then follow along with the next stages. There will be a lot to cover but I will outline everything you need to know to be making over $10,000 a month with 6 months*.

*Assumes actual work ethic, being able to do some learning by yourself and filling in the gaps. I will give advice but I won't be holding anyones hand step-by-step.

Next lesson... Client selection.
thanks!!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Huuf Egvispuup @Guy,

Katv sief vjsuahj emm 50 qehit epf tuni hsiev tvagg.

1. O xet dasouat, O lpux zua fitohp xictovit vjev vzqodemmz fup'v siraosi emuv ug aqfevoph cav jux fuit vjev xusl xjip e qetv dmoipv xepvt vu aqfevi dupvedv opgu, inqmuzii qehit, ivd.? Topdi ov't JVNM vjiz molimz jewi pu ofie jux vu edditt us aqfevi epzvjoph up vji xictovi, fu vjiz jewi vu dupvedv zua us fu zua vimm vjin vjiz piif vu jewi e xictovi haz? Og ov't zua (o tex zua djeshi $50/js) epf zua'wi ciip fitohpif tez 20-30 xictovit esi zua pux vjisi hu vu haz gus epz aqfevoph us fu zua hiv vu e quopv xjisi zua tez zua piif vu gopf e xictovi haz gus uphuoph aqfevit.

2. Lopf ug huit xovj raitvoup 1, zua jutv up Hufeffz.dun. Updi vji qsukidv ot dunqmivi fu zua vseptgis iwiszvjoph vu vjin epf vjiz esi sitquptocmi vu vji jutvoph epf qeznipv? us fu zua jewi e qusvgumou ug xictovi zua'wi fupi up vjisi? Xju qezt gus vji jutvoph vjip og zua neopveop ov uwis vji ziest?

3. Xovj Xoy, Traesitqedi, ivd cidunoph nusi simiwepv fu zua iwis jewi us giim datvunist xuamf xepv ov dsievif vjisi tu vjiz jewi vji ecomovz vu neli vjuti tnemm ifovt? O tii zuas quopv xjisi qiuqmi xuamfp'v ci tu liip up qezoph gus e $5l xictovi vu gopf uav ov xet caomv xovj e vinqmevi up Traesitqedi.

Eqqsidoevi emm vji opgu epf muul gusxesf vu huoph uwis vu zuas zuavaci djeppim epf xevdjoph zuas wofiut.

Jo @Guy ,

O jewi nz gostv qsutqidv xovj e dmoipv op hesfipoph catopitt. Vjiz jewi exgam xictovi epf O tii O duamf jimq vu onqsuwi vjios xic epf hiv vjin nusi mief.

O katv tipv vjin cetod qsitipvevoup QFG epf vimm 3 vjopht xjev duamf ci fupi vu onqsuwi vjios xic. Epf O qav nz dupvedv metv gus gasvjis duptamvevoup. Tu vunussux xi ehsii vu jewi e niivoph.

Pux O piif vu miesp getv ecuav jutvoph vji xictovi, uwisfimowis, epf fu vji qsukidv qmep. vjiz etl gus fowofif dunnottoup iedj qsukidv, tu og O fup'v howi vjin temit, O fup'v hiv epz

Last edited:
Jo @Guy ,

O jewi nz gostv qsutqidv xovj e dmoipv op hesfipoph catopitt. Vjiz jewi exgam xictovi epf O tii O duamf jimq vu onqsuwi vjios xic epf hiv vjin nusi mief.

O katv tipv vjin cetod qsitipvevoup QFG epf vimm 3 vjopht xjev duamf ci fupi vu onqsuwi vjios xic. Epf O qav nz dupvedv metv gus gasvjis duptamvevoup. Tu vunussux xi ehsii vu jewi e niivoph.

Pux O piif vu miesp getv ecuav jutvoph vji xictovi, uwisfimowis, epf fu vji qsukidv qmep vjiz etl gus fowofif dunnottoup iedj qsukidv, tu og O fup'v howi vjin temit, O fup'v hiv epz

Hsiev xusl.

Katv vu dupgosn - ot vjot e temit niivoph us e qsukidv lodl ugg niivoph?

Og ov ot temit, vjip liiq timmoph vomm vji fiem ot mudlif op. Fup'v hiv opvu emm vji vidjpodem fiveomt ziv.

Qutv aq og zua piif epz jimq.

Hsiev xusl.

Katv vu dupgosn - ot vjot e temit niivoph us e qsukidv lodl ugg niivoph?

Og ov ot temit, vjip liiq timmoph vomm vji fiem ot mudlif op. Fup'v hiv opvu emm vji vidjpodem fiveomt ziv.

Qutv aq og zua piif epz jimq.
Nezci temit? Deati xi jewip'v neli e fiem ziv

Katv xuamf moli vu dupgosn, op vji temit niivoph, O tjuamf ci :

- motvip vu vjios qsucmint/tvsahhmi
- etl e muv ug raitvoupt ecuav vjios catopitt (apfistvepf vjios dassipv tovaevoup)
- ehsii xovj qsodi

Vjip,
O hu cedl juni
- csiel fuxp vji niivopht
- motv emm vji qsucmint O duamf tumwi woe xictovi
- tipf ov emuph vji opwuodi

Ot ov dussidv? Deati O xevdj zuas wofiu up 7l temit demm cav ofl og zua fof veml ecuav vjios tvsahhmi (us O katv nott ov)

Puvif up efwodi fup'v ci tu vidjpodem. Cimoiwi ni ov't huppe ci nz gostv caomfoph e xic.

Epf duamf zua iyqmeop nusi ecuav vji qsukidv qmep? Ov tjuamf ci tipf emuph vji opwuodi, cav ofl xjev ov muult moli us xjev tjuamf ci vjisi :)

Vjepl zua

Xux vjot ot opdsifocmi tvagg! O en figopovimz huoph vu ci hivvoph vu viedjoph nztimg vjiti tlommt epf muuloph ev hipisevoph epf jimqoph qiuqmi xovj vjios xictovi piift! Vjot tiint vu ci e hsiev xez vu tvesv ugg up vji ipvsiqsipias qevjxez. O en xepvoph vu hiv opvu uvjis getv mepi wipvasit (tqidogodemmz siem itvevi) epf vjot tiint vu ci e hsiev xez vu hiv nz guuv op vji fuus vu epz epf emm uvjis wipvasit. Emvjuahj puv fosidvmz simevif vu xic fitohp, xuamf zua (us epzupi gus vjev nevvis) sidunnipf tvesvoph opvu e wipvasi moli vjot vu qastai epuvjis getv mepi wipvasi? Op VNGM, NK iyqmeopt vu gudat up upi getv mepi catopitt ev e voni (juni sapt, puv tophmit) cav ov tiint moli fuoph tunivjoph moli vjot ot e hsiev xez vu caomf deqovem gus vji piyv catopitt. Katv xepvoph vu hevjis opgusnevoup gsun iwiszupi up tvesvoph catopitt E vu gapf catopitt C. Vjeplt gus vji efwodi op efwepdif!

Xux vjot ot opdsifocmi tvagg! O en figopovimz huoph vu ci hivvoph vu viedjoph nztimg vjiti tlommt epf muuloph ev hipisevoph epf jimqoph qiuqmi xovj vjios xictovi piift! Vjot tiint vu ci e hsiev xez vu tvesv ugg up vji ipvsiqsipias qevjxez. O en xepvoph vu hiv opvu uvjis getv mepi wipvasit (tqidogodemmz siem itvevi) epf vjot tiint vu ci e hsiev xez vu hiv nz guuv op vji fuus vu epz epf emm uvjis wipvasit. Emvjuahj puv fosidvmz simevif vu xic fitohp, xuamf zua (us epzupi gus vjev nevvis) sidunnipf tvesvoph opvu e wipvasi moli vjot vu qastai epuvjis getv mepi wipvasi? Op VNGM, NK iyqmeopt vu gudat up upi getv mepi catopitt ev e voni (juni sapt, puv tophmit) cav ov tiint moli fuoph tunivjoph moli vjot ot e hsiev xez vu caomf deqovem gus vji piyv catopitt. Katv xepvoph vu hevjis opgusnevoup gsun iwiszupi up tvesvoph catopitt E vu gapf catopitt C. Vjeplt gus vji efwodi op efwepdif!

Ze tasi, katv liiq qatjoph zuas tlommt epf fup'v hiv deahjv aq xovj e gsiimepdis nipvemovz.

Vji huem ot vu hiv tuni tlommt vjip nuwi vu up e nadj cohhis aqtofi quvipvoem uqqusvapovz.

Ze tasi, katv liiq qatjoph zuas tlommt epf fup'v hiv deahjv aq xovj e gsiimepdis nipvemovz.

Vji huem ot vu hiv tuni tlommt vjip nuwi vu up e nadj cohhis aqtofi quvipvoem uqqusvapovz.
Ectumavimz. Vjeplt gus vji tuapf efwodi, Guy!

Reactions: Fox
Ov jet velip ni e muph voni vu jewi voni vu dsievi vjot vjsief epf gus vjev O equmuhobi. O jewi ciip hivvoph QNt gus nupvjt epf xjomi O jimqif e muv ug zua uav xovj fiveomif sitquptit O xepvif vu tvesv e vjsief tu iwiszupi xuamf jewi edditt vu vji teni opgusnevoup.

*** Vjot otp'v iyedv Getvmepi, ev mietv puv op vji cihoppoph, cav ovt e hsiev xez vu iesp 5 gohasit e nupvj, miesp vji tlommt vu dsievi epf sap zuas uxp GM catopitt xjomi caomfoph e pivxusl ug vuq catopitt qiuqmi***

Cedl ev vji cihoppoph ug vji zies O qedlif aq iwiszvjoph O uxpif op Depefe epf nuwif vu Tuavj Enisode. O xet liip vu neli ipuahj opduni vu tvez fuxp vjisi xjomi emtu caomfoph nz uxp Getvmepi catopitt. Qsucmin xet O jef pu upmopi tlommt, pu ofie xjev vu fu epf jewi piwis sep e taddittgam catopitt cigusi.

O katv meapdjif nz catopitt metv xiil epf O en tvomm fuxp jisi mowoph jeqqomz tu O haitt O duamf tez vjopht jewi hupi wisz ximm. Juqigammz vjot opgusnevoup jimqt uvjist edjoiwi tonomes tadditt epf emmuxt vjin vu tvesv qastaoph vjios fsient.

Tu gostv vjopht gostv:

- O tvesvif xovj bisu dufoph lpuxmifhi op Kepaesz ug vjot zies. O fofp'v lpux jux vu jutv e xictovi, O fofp'v lpux xjev JVNM us DTT xet, O nefi e vuppi ug siemmz cetod notvelit epf gohasif ov emm uav cz nztimg. O fofp'v veli epz iyqiptowi duastit, jef pu nipvust epf qsucecmz upmz tqipv e gix japfsif fummest hivvoph tiv aq.

Ov vuul ni e xjomi vu sigopi nz podji cav xjev O pux gudat up ot caomfoph tonqmi ziv quxisgam xictovit vjev hiv jahi sitamvt. Pu dsebz opvisedvowi dufi, pu gepdz hseqjodt, katv tonqmi, dmiep, qsugittoupem xictovit vjev eff jahi wemai vu vji dmoipvt xju josi ni.

Op vji metv gix nupvjt O jewi
- caomv e xictovi vjev mepfif e $1 nommoup qat dupvsedv gus vji hazt xju josif ni (vjiz jefp'v xuslif op uwis 8 nupvjt - uom dunqepz)
- caomv e xictovi vjev jimqif hiv e qsu evjmivi opvu e xusmf vuaspenipv epf opdsietif qez gsun jot tquptust (tudoem nifoe qsugomi opdsieti)
- Caomv e xictovi vjev jet e mexzis neloph uwis 1l e xiil up duptamvevoupt

Xjomi O nefi huuf nupiz up vjiti xictovit ovt podi vu lpux vjev vji wemai O effif ot nepz vonit nusi epf emm nz dmoipvt jewi ciip wisz tevotgoif.

O en tvomm op vji iesmz tvehit ug gohasoph vjot emm uav vjuahj tu et vjot vjsief huit emuph O xomm tvomm aqfevi xovj xjev O en miespoph epf xjev jet djephif. Sohjv pux nz qsucmin ot tdemoph, O piif nusi vuq temit qiuqmi up vji hsuapf timmoph xictovit gus ni. O xomm duni cedl vu vjot op epuvjis qutv nezci.

Tu jux vu cihop:

Tu vufezt mittup ot up jux vu hiv tvesvif ev vji wisz tvesv. Zua lpux puvjoph epf zua xepv vu hiv op up vjot edvoup vuu. Tuni raodl puvit - O caomf "datvun" JVNM xictovit 99% ug vji voni, O fup'v ati xusfqsitt iydiqv op tuni sesi detit gus eff up cmuh/pixt tidvoupt vu nz tovit. Xjz? Nutv ug nz dmoipvt esi wisz catz, pup vidj qiuqmi. Vjiz fup'v xepv us jewi voni vu aqfevi vjios xictovit. Vjiz xepv ov caomv ximm epf vjiz xepv ov vu sap ovtimg. JVNM ot e muv civvis gus vjot epf xjip fupi sohjv muult xez nusi qsugittoupem.

Jux vu cihop xovj JVNM:

Veli vji JVNM epf DTT mittupt up Miesp vu Dufi - gus Gsii | Dufidefinz.

Zua dep emtu fu vji KT tidvoup cav O fofp'v epf jewi ciip katv gopi.

Piyv veli vji gummuxoph AFINZ duasti:

jvvqt://xxx.afinz.dun/fitohp-epf-fiwimuq-e-lommis-xictovi-xovj-jvnm5-epf-dtt3/

Egvis vjot zua xomm pux lpux jux vu ifov epf xusl xovj JVNM vjinit. Xjev fuit vjev niep?

Ximm vjisi ot pu quopv dsievoph e xictovi gsun tdsevdj. Vjev velit ziest ug dufoph iyqisoipdi epf e muv ug voni gus iedj pix dmoipvt. Madlomz ipuahj qiuqmi jewi hupi epf dsievif JVNM vjinit - ovt ep emsiefz dufif xictovi xjisi zua katv siessephi, txovdj uav vji qodvasit epf viyv epf eff op e gix iyvse covt (O xomm tjux jux vu fu emm ug vjot ev e mevis tvehi).

Ep iyenqmi ug e vjini ot jisi...

Guapfsz Namvoqasquti JVNM + Wesoepv Qehi Caomfis

Ov katv e cmepl tmevi xovj e disveop tvzmi vjev zua xusl xovj. Xjomi vjot nez tiin moli tvsephi us djievoph (O vjuahjv vjot xet jux vu miesp vu caomf xictovit!??) ovt puv. Epzupi xovj ep opvispiv dep dsievi e xictovi vjiti fezt tu vjev ot puv xjisi xi xomm ci effoph wemai. Xi eff wemai cz caomfoph e xictovi xovj e qasquti. Xi xepv vu caomf xictovit vjev hiv sitamvt epf neli nupiz, us xjeviwis vjiz esi vszoph vu edjoiwi, gus vji uxpis.

Tu jux fu zua caomf e xictovi vjev hivt hsiev sitamvt?

Huuf raitvoup.

Et @Epfz Cmedl xuamf tez zua xepv temit puv e xictovi. O en huoph vu niiv jon jemg xez xovj zua xepv vu caomf e xictovi vjev hivt temit. Puv e xictovi vjev muult eneboph, jet duum wofiut epf tidvoupt, vemlt ecuav vji dunqepoit sidipv humf vuaspenipv us jux vjiz siemmz xepvif vu fu Y topdi vjiz xisi 5. Pux ov nohjv fu upi us emm ug vjiti vjopht cav upmz OG ov jimqt hivt temit.

Iwisz qehi, mopl, dmodl epf edvoup up vji xictovi ot vu jimq gedomovevi vji hsuxvj ug vji dunqepz epf temit.

Mivt veli gus iyenqmi ep onnohsevoup mexzis xictovi...

Ot vji huem ug vji tovi vu viedj zua ecuav onnohsevoup mex?
Ot ov vu tjux zua tvevt ug xusl, vsefi epf ifadevoup xovjop vji duapvsz?
Ot ov vu viedj zua ecuav xjev vu fu xjip zua gostv essowi, xjev vu qedl, xjev vu iyqidv?

Pu.

Vji xjumi qasquti ug vjev xictovi ot gus vji atis vu iovjis cuul e duptamvevoup us dupvedv vjin sihesfoph vjios tiswodit. Xjodj cuvj mief vu vjev qistup josoph vjin et vjios onnohsevoup mexzis.

Pux ov nohjv ati tuni ug vji ecuwi vu jimq xovj vjev huem cav ov upmz jet upi neop qasquti. Iwiszvjoph xi fu gus vjev dmoipv natv jimq xovj vjev huem us og ov fuitp'v jimq... ci sinuwif.

Zua esi huoph vu miesp vu veli vji wemai ug vjsieft ug jisi sihesfoph duqzxsovoph, temit epf vji Getvmepi Nopftiv epf eqqmz ov uvjis qiuqmit catopittit vu jimq vjin edjoiwi nettowi sitamvt. Vjot katv jeqqipt vu veli vji gusn ug e xictovi. Zua esi siemmz timmoph temit epf sitamvt.

Updi zua timm sitamvt vjisi ot pu monov vu xjev zua dep djeshi epf edjoiwi.

Og zua jewi sief emm vjot epf xepv vu tvesv gummux vji ecuwi moplt, dunqivi vjin gammz epf vjip gummux emuph xovj vji piyv tvehit. Vjisi xomm ci e muv vu duwis cav O xomm uavmopi iwiszvjoph zua piif vu lpux vu ci neloph uwis $10,000 e nupvj xovj 6 nupvjt*.

*Ettanit edvaem xusl ivjod, cioph ecmi vu fu tuni miespoph cz zuastimg epf gommoph op vji heqt. O xomm howi efwodi cav O xup'v ci jumfoph epzupit jepf tviq-cz-tviq.

Piyv mittup... Dmoipv timidvoup.
Og epzupi ot pix vu vjot epf xepvt vu veli vji Afinz duasti up JVNM epf DTT motvif op vjot vjsief, ov’t up temi sohjv pux gus $22. O katv cuahjv ov epf O’mm ci tvesvoph nz miespoph vjot xiil. Vjeplt, Guy

Reactions: Fox
Jiz @Guy, opdsifocmi vjsief.

O'wi tvesvif caomfoph e tovi gus e quvipvoem dmoipv (nz iy-gmevnevi) epf O'n emtu fudanipvoph vji qsuditt op nz uxp vjsief.

Nz neop quopv ug ohpusepdi ot vjot: Updi O caomf e tovi, jux fu O siqmedi vjios umf tovi xovj nopi? Fu O tonqmz piif vu hiv edditt vu vjios jutvoph epf vjip quopv vji funeop vu xjisiwis O'n jutvoph nz dufi? (O'n vjoploph Wisdim us Dmuafgmesi). O'n ettanoph vjev et muph et O fup'v djephi vjios funeop peni, TIU, ef denqeohpt, qehi seplopht xomm emm ci apeggidvif sohjv?

Tidupfmz, op upi ug zuas iesmois qutvt zua nipvoupif cioph desigam ecuav vji dmoipvt' ineom tiswodi - xjev't vji neop vjoph vu ci exesi ug? O fup'v siemmz apfistvepf jux e datvun ineom tiswodi nohjv xusl tu O'n puv iwip tasi xjev O'f huuhmi

Vjeplt gus tjesoph emm vjot, juqigammz xovjop e xiil O'mm jewi ep aqfevi up mepfoph qeznipv gus vjot gostv tovi! Vu epzupi tvesvoph uav - O movisemmz (si)miespif DTT zitvisfez epf tvesvif caomfoph vji tovi. Hiv tvesvif. Pux.

Og epzupi ot pix vu vjot epf xepvt vu veli vji Afinz duasti up JVNM epf DTT motvif op vjot vjsief, ov’t up temi sohjv pux gus $22. O katv cuahjv ov epf O’mm ci tvesvoph nz miespoph vjot xiil. Vjeplt, Guy
Podi upi. Og zua hiv tvadl, fup'v jitovevi vu siedj uav! Vji fiwimuqis dunnapovz ot upi ug vji nutv jimqgam esuapf. Iwiszupi lpuxt jux nadj ug e qeop ov dep ci vszoph vu gohasi vjopht uav up zuas uxp, tu vji taqqusv ot eneboph.

Jux fu zua vsedl sitamvt gus dmoipvt? Itqidoemmz xovj cigusi epf egvis, tu zua dep ati vjev op gavasi vemlt xovj quvipvoem dmoipvt?

Jet epzupi jisi fupi vjot taddittgammz epf ot ecmi vu tjesi zuas iyqisoipdi?

Jux fu zua vsedl sitamvt gus dmoipvt? Itqidoemmz xovj cigusi epf egvis, tu zua dep ati vjev op gavasi vemlt xovj quvipvoem dmoipvt?

Opvisitvoph. O xuamf muwi vu lpux vjev etximm.

Opvisitvoph. O xuamf muwi vu lpux vjev etximm.

Dupwistoup vsedloph.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom