The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • The Fastlane Forum Is Going Exclusively Private with Paid Access

After 17 years of my personal dedication to a freely accessible forum, the time has come for this forum to become a private, limited access community. To read more, visit the announcement thread.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to being financially freedom

ScothShane

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 18, 2024
Hello are you entrepreneur? nice to meet you!

I'm just 17 years old who want to get financially freedom I just kid who don't have skills and live in poverty but want make a road to get financially freedom. If you have some advice for me I'll be grateful for that! let's being friend

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

College Dropout

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Nov 22, 2017
Winston-Salem, NC
Hello are you entrepreneur? nice to meet you!

I'm just 17 years old who want to get financially freedom I just kid who don't have skills and live in poverty but want make a road to get financially freedom. If you have some advice for me I'll be grateful for that! let's being friend
People may not respond because your English is all over the place. It looks like spam.

Assuming it isn't, I'm going to try to help.

I've paid a ton of money to people overseas for various digital roles and services.

Assuming you are in a 3rd world country or somewhere the US dollar goes a long way (africa, certain parts of asia, middle east, etc.) your ticket to success is getting in with American or European clients and providing digital services.

In other words, you become a virtual assistant/freelancer. Once you get good at it, you hire and train other VAs to work under you. Then you grow.

Obviously, you don't need to make a ton of money in US currency to be well off in many other parts of the world. For instance... the average income in our country is something like $78k/yr. If you live in Manila and you're making that... you're balling out of control.

So, take some time to really dial in your written English. There are several apps and websites that can help with this. Grammarly, etc.

Then learn how to do something useful. There are a bunch of threads on this forum detailing how to learn and monetize various digital skills. Pick anything but copywriting.

I also may not know what the hell I'm talking about.. so hoping someone else will chime in.

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...