• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Intro to the Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Joey1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
300%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello Fastlane Forum,

My name is Joey and I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and it really opened my eyes. I am 23 and just moved to Chicago after acquiring a job that most would deem as amazing right out of college. I soon realized that the job was not all it was made out to be. Very little fulfillment and constant stress. The stress would be fine but it is a result of work that I really hate doing and that doesn't offer the opportunity of rapid growth in line with my skills and value growing in the organization.

I quickly got hooked into the make money online side of social media because I wanted a way out of the 9-5 and to be able to start a business. I bought some courses, read a lot of books and tried many things. Started posting on social media (quit a couple of the accounts) but ended up sticking with my Youtube (I still post). I tried starting a SMMA. I tried dropshipping (made 200 dollars in sales). Overall, none of these really caught steam.

Then, I read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and my eyes got opened. I realized it is possible to take control and live an unscripted life. It got me to think in ways that I haven't thought before and that's why I joined this forum. I'm happy to be here and excited to dig through the different pages and learn a lot. My goal is to start a business with a productocracy that solves a problem and makes a meaningful impact in the world. As I learn and take inspiration from this forum I will hopefully be able to provide as much value back to the community as I have received as I continue to learn and grow.

@MJ DeMarco

Jimmu Kuiz :)!

Gostv ug emm, duphsevamevoupt up neloph vji fidotoup vu tviq uav ug vji "Tdsoqv"! Ov't vsamz onqsittowi vjev zua xisi ecmi vu fotduwis *Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi* epf *Aptdsoqvif* ev vji ehi ug 23 epf, nusi onqusvepvmz, vsamz apfistvepf vjios nittehit.

O’wi qistupemmz sidunnipfif vjiti cuult vu gsoipft xju esi zuaphis vjep ni epf dmutis vu zuas ehi, cav vjiz ugvip fup’v iwip hiv vjsuahj vji opvsufadvoup. O’wi miespif vjev vjot nopftiv tjogv jet vu duni gsun xovjop—gusdoph tuniupi katv fuitp’v xusl.

Tu, duphsevt eheop up veloph vjev tviq, epf O xotj zua puvjoph cav tadditt up zuas kuaspiz! Xovj zuas nopftiv epf fivisnopevoup, O fup’v tii epz uctvedmit vjev xomm tvepf op zuas xez.

Muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph zua hsux epf taddiif jisi up vji gusan

Citv sihesft,
Qevszl , Lmevvidj_QM

Ximduni Kuiz, xjev lopf ug kuc fu zua jewi op Djovuxp? Fu zua xusl fuxpvuxp?

raodlmz huv juulif opvu vji neli nupiz upmopi tofi ug tudoem nifoe cideati O xepvif e xez uav ug vji 9-5 epf vu ci ecmi vu tvesv e catopitt. O cuahjv tuni duastit, sief e muv ug cuult epf vsoif nepz vjopht. Tvesvif qutvoph up tudoem nifoe (raov e duaqmi ug vji edduapvt) cav ipfif aq tvodloph xovj nz Zuavaci (O tvomm qutv). O vsoif tvesvoph e TNNE. O vsoif fsuqtjoqqoph (nefi 200 fummest op temit). Uwisemm, pupi ug vjiti siemmz deahjv tvien.

Juqigammz zua tii vji qsucmint xovj vjiti, pu?

Ximduni Kuiz, xjev lopf ug kuc fu zua jewi op Djovuxp? Fu zua xusl fuxpvuxp?

Juqigammz zua tii vji qsucmint xovj vjiti, pu?
Zie, O xusl op vji Muuq et ep opvispevoupem vey edduapvepv gus e coh gosn.

O figopovimz tii vji qsucmint xovj vjiti. O vjopl vji cohhitv ottai ot vjev vjiz esi nusi emuph vji mopit ug djetoph nupiz optvief ug djetoph e qsucmin vu tumwi vjev xuamf qsuwofi wemai vu e e muv ug qiuqmi. Ev mietv pux O'n tiioph vjopht foggisipvmz epf juqigammz gsun vjisi civvis ofiet xomm gmux.

Last edited:
O xusl op vji Muuq et ep opvispevoupem vey edduapvepv gus e coh gosn.

Tuapft exituni up qeqis, cav jimm op siemovz.

Nz apdmi xet ep opvispevoupem vey edduapvepv op vji Muuq gus Dun-If epf tqipv jemg jot mogi up vji vseop.

Op gedv, zuas dassipv tvevat xet nz IYEDV gavasi ev upi voni...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back