• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

INTRO Intro to the Fastlane

Joey1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
300%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello Fastlane Forum,

My name is Joey and I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and it really opened my eyes. I am 23 and just moved to Chicago after acquiring a job that most would deem as amazing right out of college. I soon realized that the job was not all it was made out to be. Very little fulfillment and constant stress. The stress would be fine but it is a result of work that I really hate doing and that doesn't offer the opportunity of rapid growth in line with my skills and value growing in the organization.

I quickly got hooked into the make money online side of social media because I wanted a way out of the 9-5 and to be able to start a business. I bought some courses, read a lot of books and tried many things. Started posting on social media (quit a couple of the accounts) but ended up sticking with my Youtube (I still post). I tried starting a SMMA. I tried dropshipping (made 200 dollars in sales). Overall, none of these really caught steam.

Then, I read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and my eyes got opened. I realized it is possible to take control and live an unscripted life. It got me to think in ways that I haven't thought before and that's why I joined this forum. I'm happy to be here and excited to dig through the different pages and learn a lot. My goal is to start a business with a productocracy that solves a problem and makes a meaningful impact in the world. As I learn and take inspiration from this forum I will hopefully be able to provide as much value back to the community as I have received as I continue to learn and grow.

@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Hello Joey :)!

First of all, congratulations on making the decision to step out of the "Script"! It's truly impressive that you were able to discover *The Millionaire Fastlane* and *Unscripted* at the age of 23 and, more importantly, truly understand their messages.

I’ve personally recommended these books to friends who are younger than me and closer to your age, but they often don’t even get through the introduction. I’ve learned that this mindset shift has to come from within—forcing someone just doesn’t work.

So, congrats again on taking that step, and I wish you nothing but success on your journey! With your mindset and determination, I don’t see any obstacles that will stand in your way.

Looking forward to seeing you grow and succeed here on the forum

Best regards,
Patryk , Klattech_PL

Ximduni Kuiz, xjev lopf ug kuc fu zua jewi op Djovuxp? Fu zua xusl fuxpvuxp?

raodlmz huv juulif opvu vji neli nupiz upmopi tofi ug tudoem nifoe cideati O xepvif e xez uav ug vji 9-5 epf vu ci ecmi vu tvesv e catopitt. O cuahjv tuni duastit, sief e muv ug cuult epf vsoif nepz vjopht. Tvesvif qutvoph up tudoem nifoe (raov e duaqmi ug vji edduapvt) cav ipfif aq tvodloph xovj nz Zuavaci (O tvomm qutv). O vsoif tvesvoph e TNNE. O vsoif fsuqtjoqqoph (nefi 200 fummest op temit). Uwisemm, pupi ug vjiti siemmz deahjv tvien.

Juqigammz zua tii vji qsucmint xovj vjiti, pu?

Ximduni Kuiz, xjev lopf ug kuc fu zua jewi op Djovuxp? Fu zua xusl fuxpvuxp?

Juqigammz zua tii vji qsucmint xovj vjiti, pu?
Zie, O xusl op vji Muuq et ep opvispevoupem vey edduapvepv gus e coh gosn.

O figopovimz tii vji qsucmint xovj vjiti. O vjopl vji cohhitv ottai ot vjev vjiz esi nusi emuph vji mopit ug djetoph nupiz optvief ug djetoph e qsucmin vu tumwi vjev xuamf qsuwofi wemai vu e e muv ug qiuqmi. Ev mietv pux O'n tiioph vjopht foggisipvmz epf juqigammz gsun vjisi civvis ofiet xomm gmux.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
O xusl op vji Muuq et ep opvispevoupem vey edduapvepv gus e coh gosn.

Tuapft exituni up qeqis, cav jimm op siemovz.

Nz apdmi xet ep opvispevoupem vey edduapvepv op vji Muuq gus Dun-If epf tqipv jemg jot mogi up vji vseop.

Op gedv, zuas dassipv tvevat xet nz IYEDV gavasi ev upi voni...

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back