What's new

Now Live: The Fastlane Forum is fully private with a paid membership.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Fastlaners,

The time has come.

Effective in early July (date TBD, should be around the 17 year anniversary of this place) The Fastlane Forum will transition from being a free and open forum to a paid and private membership community. The cost to become a Fastlane Forum member will be $5/mo or $47/year. This change should not impact MOST current members.

After 17 years of hosting this forum, I feel this change is necessary on multiple fronts.

Here’s a brief overview.

1. Improving Content Quality:
The forum's signal-to-noise ratio has reached an unacceptable level, with a surge in low-quality posts and low-quality users who simply aren’t serious about Fastlane, business, or self-development. I’m not interested in converting users into believers; I want the believers who understand the process and aren’t looking to “try” or make one post and then bail.

Period.

Implementing a simple, inexpensive paywall, along with a detailed membership form, will help filter out low-quality users and ensure that new members are genuinely serious about contributing. While this may reduce new membership from an average of 50 users per day to just 1 or 2, it will vastly improve the quality of our community.

No payment, no access, no registration.

• I didn’t create the forum to dispense mental health advice, which, unfortunately, seems to be a lot of posts nowadays, thanks to social media/smartphone addiction. While we can help here, it really isn’t our purpose.
  • I didn’t create the forum to read and then filter out 12 AI responses daily.
  • I didn’t create the forum to convince other people of the Fastlane philosophy—you believe, or you don’t.
  • I didn’t create the forum to prequalify 50 new user registrations and only accept 5 of them as the rest try to post spam/backlinks/bs.
  • I created the forum so I can easily help people, and this objective lately has shifted from help, to management.

2. The Formation of a Tighter Knit Community
While this move might slow the forum’s growth and reduce the number of new topics/threads, I see that as a good thing.

Actually, a GREAT thing.

I’d rather have a tight group of 1,000 users who are serious about taking charge of their lives versus over 50,000 users who can’t seem to find an idea in a world filled with problems.

Who knows, this also might recharge me to restart the in-person conferences we used to hold annually.

3. The Fastlane is One of the Web’s Oldest Entrepreneur Communities
Since 2007, I have dedicated myself to building and nurturing this forum with unprecedented amounts of time and contributions—contributions unheard of when it comes to authors or influencers who run communities or blogs. Since starting this forum in 2007, I’ve contributed over 38,000 posts. Yes, you’ve read the correct number: 38,000+ posts that I have personally authored, which means I also likely read 3,800,000 posts.

When you visit the forum, you know I will be here, reading, contributing, and commenting.

Can you say that about any other forum, much less a FREE forum?

Unfortunately, the napkin math on my time and effort no longer works or is sustainable.

Examining the amount of income the forum generates (ads, sponsors, INSIDERS memberships) and comparing it to the time I invest—both administratively and as a contributing user—is a dismal $1.76 per hour. Yes, you read it right. In the last 17 years, if I was paid an hourly wage for my effort here, $1.76 was my compensation. I made more per hour as a Sears stock clerk in 1989.

But MJ, I thought you didn’t need the money?!

I don’t.

But I need my time to be valued and respected. I also don’t want to be another guru charging $99/mo for access to me, or my community.

4. Personal Dedication versus Administrative Overload
While I originally envisioned the forum as a free resource, it has evolved into an overwhelming time commitment far exceeding my original intentions. It is not in my nature to simply show up once or twice a month and “let it roll,” as other community figureheads do. When I visited the RD Forums many years ago, RD never showed up to his forum and interacted. NEVER.

This is my home, and I’ve been here every single day for the last 17 years.

You simply won’t get this ANYWHERE.

Period.

However, my role has shifted from helping users to managing them, qualifying them, spamming them, or moving their posts. All of this has added administrative time to my load while taking me out of genuine help.

Again, I have visited the forum almost every day for the past 17 years, only missing about 2 weeks in aggregate due to illness or vacation. My goal has always been to answer questions, contribute meaningfully, and make a difference.

However, again, the increasing demands of forum management and quality control have significantly hindered my ability to contribute meaningfully.

Over the past four years, my focus has shifted from helping users to managing administrative tasks. This includes dealing with spammers, backlinkers, prequalifying, IP tracing, and background-checking new users, especially with the rise of AI-generated responses. The influx of unserious registrations has made the situation untenable, requiring drastic measures to maintain the forum's integrity and my sanity.

And because the forum is already FREE, simply hiring someone to do this in a manner that I expect is not an option.

If you saw what I have to deal with behind the scenes here, you would understand. Here’s just a sampling of BS that I deal with daily, 20X a day.

View attachment 56696

The membership fee will be $5/mo, or $47/year.

- Paid INSIDERS Members: If you are a paid INSIDERS, nothing changes for you. You will not be subject to the new membership fee, and the INSIDERS forum will remain a premium, private section of the community walled off to regular users. If you let your INSIDERS membership expire, you also will not be subject to the regular access fee. You have already supported the forum with payment and demonstrated serious intent.

- Significant/Good Contributors: Over the coming weeks, I will personally review existing members and grant access to those who have significantly contributed to the forum. Members with high power ratios, many quality posts, and a history of being helpful will be grandfathered in and exempt from the new paywall. No payment will be required; ever.

- Regular Contributors
: You likely will not be subject to this as well, again, I will decide mostly on a case-by-case basis.

- Marginal / Unknown Contributors: If you have a low power ratio (<100) or less than 10 posts, your account will be subject to review for grandfathering.

- Unpaid / Unregistered Users: Starting at the Switch Date (Early July), unpaid and unregistered users will no longer be able to view forum threads beyond the first or second post. Posting/viewing privileges will be revoked. Access to the full threads will require the paid membership fee.

If you wish to support my work and expedite your access without undergoing the review process, you can subscribe in advance by hitting your USER UPGRADE page. While unnecessary for many, this will help accelerate the transition and support the ongoing efforts to maintain and improve the forum.

Objective: A New Era of Quality and Engagement

I get it. This is a big change, and it may be upsetting, but it is necessary to ensure the forum remains a valuable resource for serious Fastlaners, entrepreneurs, and others who demand more from life. By implementing this new membership requirement, I anticipate a better quality experience for all members, including my own involvement outside of a random post every blue moon.

Thank you for your understanding, your contributions, and your continued support.

MJ DeMarco

The “BUT MJ!” FAQs

#1: But MJ, what about your Google rankings?
Google? Google hasn’t paid the forum any free love in nearly a decade as Google only loves big corporations. Most of the forum’s traffic comes from my personal work.

#2: But MJ, I’m a teenager, I don’t have a credit card.
Unfortunately, you will then need your parent’s permission (and credit card) to join the forum. However, if you are a teenager with a forum post history already, you should slide in under the “grandfather” specifications listed above.

#3: But MJ, I thought you didn’t need the money!
Let me repeat. I don’t need the money, but I need my time to be valued, respected, and compensated fairly. At two dollars an hour, my options are A) Shutting down the forum completely or B) Converting to a paid model where my time is valued better, at least at a wage that isn’t insulting. I won't be the figurehead who shows up once per month. I'm here every single day.

#4: But MJ, I can’t afford $5/month!
If you can’t afford $5/month to be part of a community that I visit every day, along with other millionaires, I understand. I suggest you learn how to make $5/month (or 16 cents a day) as an entrepreneur or in a side hustle, and then come back as you will be better qualified to be a member. If you can’t make 16 cents a day, let me say that you probably don’t have the chops to be an entrepreneur. There’s nothing wrong with that, as not everyone has the DNA to be an entrepreneur.

#5: But MJ, you’re cutting off access to teenagers!
See #2.

#6: But MJ, I’ve been here for years and contributed dozens of posts!
Then, you likely won’t be subject to the membership fee. Ever. Thank you for supporting the forum.

#7: But MJ, I’m from an underdeveloped country, and $5/month is a week’s salary here!
I understand that $5/mo is much more expensive elsewhere. Therefore, I will likely provide exemptions for countries with weaker currencies. Details yet to be ironed out.

Bottom line, this should happen in a few week’s time as I get the technical aspects ironed out. I have a developer working on it now.

This thread is also not open for discussion, as this won't turn into a debate about my decision.

EDIT: Thread opened.

EDIT: If you are seeing the paywall and have posted significant content to Fastlane and would like an exemption, or, you are from an underdeveloped country with undervalued currencies, please message the forum using the Contact Us button with the title, Exemption Request.
Really? You don't like to waste your time on people who don't care about you and your goals? Or aren't serious about their own progress? That sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'wi ciip masloph uwis xjev giimt moli vji metv zies. Ciip op e gapl. Nz nipvem jiemvj xetp'v fuoph ximm. Vjepl zua, NK, gus xjev zua fu. Vjot gusan epf vji Tannov jet emxezt optqosif ni vu piwis howi aq. O piif vu gopf e pix hsuuwi.

IFOV: Xux, ov't edvaemmz ciip emnutv 2 ziest topdi O metv nefi e qutv. O piif vu fu civvis.

vjepl zua gus liiqoph epf siveopoph ni xju jet puv qutvif us dupvsocavif op nupvjt. O xomm ci nusi edvowi. Dsuttoph gophist vjopht xomm gopemmz hu et qmeppif.

O jewip'v ciip edvowi op vji qetv gix ziest cav O fu muwi vu djidl-op iwisz updi op e xjomi epf vjot metv wotov jet ciip hsiev. Muvt ug siemmz opvisitvoph vjopht vu cuulnesl epf sief vjsuahj; pux O lpux xjz. Tiint moli vjot djephi jet jef e wisz qutovowi onqedv up dupvipv raemovz!

Getvmepist,

Vji voni jet duni.

Iggidvowi op iesmz Kamz (fevi VCF, tjuamf ci esuapf vji 17 zies eppowistesz ug vjot qmedi) Vji Getvmepi Gusan xomm vseptovoup gsun cioph e gsii epf uqip gusan vu e qeof epf qsowevi nincistjoq dunnapovz. Vji dutv vu ciduni e Getvmepi Gusan nincis xomm ci $5/nu us $47/zies. Vjot djephi tjuamf puv onqedv NUTV dassipv nincist.

Egvis 17 ziest ug jutvoph vjot gusan, O giim vjot djephi ot pidittesz up namvoqmi gsupvt.

Jisi’t e csoig uwiswoix.

1. Onqsuwoph Dupvipv Raemovz:
Vji gusan't tohpem-vu-puoti sevou jet siedjif ep apeddiqvecmi miwim, xovj e tashi op mux-raemovz qutvt epf mux-raemovz atist xju tonqmz esip’v tisouat ecuav Getvmepi, catopitt, us timg-fiwimuqnipv. O’n puv opvisitvif op dupwisvoph atist opvu cimoiwist; O xepv vji cimoiwist xju apfistvepf vji qsuditt epf esip’v muuloph vu “vsz” us neli upi qutv epf vjip ceom.

Qisouf.

Onqminipvoph e tonqmi, opiyqiptowi qezxemm, emuph xovj e fiveomif nincistjoq gusn, xomm jimq gomvis uav mux-raemovz atist epf iptasi vjev pix nincist esi hipaopimz tisouat ecuav dupvsocavoph. Xjomi vjot nez sifadi pix nincistjoq gsun ep ewisehi ug 50 atist qis fez vu katv 1 us 2, ov xomm wetvmz onqsuwi vji raemovz ug uas dunnapovz.

Pu qeznipv, pu edditt, pu sihotvsevoup.

• O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu fotqipti nipvem jiemvj efwodi, xjodj, apgusvapevimz, tiint vu ci e muv ug qutvt puxefezt, vjeplt vu tudoem nifoe/tnesvqjupi effodvoup. Xjomi xi dep jimq jisi, ov siemmz otp’v uas qasquti.
  • O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu sief epf vjip gomvis uav 12 EO sitquptit feomz.
  • O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu dupwopdi uvjis qiuqmi ug vji Getvmepi qjomutuqjz—zua cimoiwi, us zua fup’v.
  • O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu qsiraemogz 50 pix atis sihotvsevoupt epf upmz eddiqv 5 ug vjin et vji sitv vsz vu qutv tqen/cedlmoplt/ct.
  • O dsievif vji gusan tu O dep ietomz jimq qiuqmi, epf vjot uckidvowi mevimz jet tjogvif gsun jimq, vu nepehinipv.

2. Vji Gusnevoup ug e Vohjvis Lpov Dunnapovz
Xjomi vjot nuwi nohjv tmux vji gusan’t hsuxvj epf sifadi vji pancis ug pix vuqodt/vjsieft, O tii vjev et e huuf vjoph.

Edvaemmz, e HSIEV vjoph.

O’f sevjis jewi e vohjv hsuaq ug 1,000 atist xju esi tisouat ecuav veloph djeshi ug vjios mowit wistat uwis 50,000 atist xju dep’v tiin vu gopf ep ofie op e xusmf gommif xovj qsucmint.

Xju lpuxt, vjot emtu nohjv sidjeshi ni vu sitvesv vji op-qistup dupgisipdit xi atif vu jumf eppaemmz.

3. Vji Getvmepi ot Upi ug vji Xic’t Umfitv Ipvsiqsipias Dunnapovoit
Topdi 2007, O jewi fifodevif nztimg vu caomfoph epf pasvasoph vjot gusan xovj apqsidifipvif enuapvt ug voni epf dupvsocavoupt—dupvsocavoupt apjiesf ug xjip ov dunit vu eavjust us opgmaipdist xju sap dunnapovoit us cmuht. Topdi tvesvoph vjot gusan op 2007, O’wi dupvsocavif uwis 38,000 qutvt. Zit, zua’wi sief vji dussidv pancis: 38,000+ qutvt vjev O jewi qistupemmz eavjusif, xjodj niept O emtu molimz sief 3,800,000 qutvt.

Xjip zua wotov vji gusan, zua lpux O xomm ci jisi, siefoph, dupvsocavoph, epf dunnipvoph.

Dep zua tez vjev ecuav epz uvjis gusan, nadj mitt e GSII gusan?

Apgusvapevimz, vji peqlop nevj up nz voni epf iggusv pu muphis xuslt us ot tatveopecmi.

Iyenopoph vji enuapv ug opduni vji gusan hipisevit (eft, tquptust, Optofis nincistjoqt) epf dunqesoph ov vu vji voni O opwitv—cuvj efnopotvsevowimz epf et e dupvsocavoph atis—ot e fotnem $1.76 qis juas. Zit, zua sief ov sohjv. Op vji metv 17 ziest, og O xet qeof ep juasmz xehi gus nz iggusv jisi, $1.76 xet nz dunqiptevoup. O nefi nusi qis juas et e Tiest tvudl dmisl op 1989.

Cav NK, O vjuahjv zua fofp’v piif vji nupiz?!

O fup’v.

Cav O piif nz voni vu ci wemaif epf sitqidvif. O emtu fup’v xepv vu ci epuvjis hasa djeshoph $99/nu gus edditt vu ni, us nz dunnapovz.

4. Qistupem Fifodevoup wistat Efnopotvsevowi Uwismuef
Xjomi O usohopemmz ipwotoupif vji gusan et e gsii situasdi, ov jet iwumwif opvu ep uwisxjimnoph voni dunnovnipv ges iydiifoph nz usohopem opvipvoupt. Ov ot puv op nz pevasi vu tonqmz tjux aq updi us vxodi e nupvj epf “miv ov summ,” et uvjis dunnapovz gohasijieft fu. Xjip O wotovif vji SF Gusant nepz ziest ehu, SF piwis tjuxif aq vu jot gusan epf opvisedvif. PIWIS.

Vjot ot nz juni, epf O’wi ciip jisi iwisz tophmi fez gus vji metv 17 ziest.

Zua tonqmz xup’v hiv vjot EPZXJISI.

Qisouf.

Juxiwis, nz sumi jet tjogvif gsun jimqoph atist vu nepehoph vjin, raemogzoph vjin, tqennoph vjin, us nuwoph vjios qutvt. Emm ug vjot jet effif efnopotvsevowi voni vu nz muef xjomi veloph ni uav ug hipaopi jimq.

Eheop, O jewi wotovif vji gusan emnutv iwisz fez gus vji qetv 17 ziest, upmz nottoph ecuav 2 xiilt op ehhsihevi fai vu ommpitt us wedevoup. Nz huem jet emxezt ciip vu eptxis raitvoupt, dupvsocavi niepophgammz, epf neli e foggisipdi.

Juxiwis, eheop, vji opdsietoph finepft ug gusan nepehinipv epf raemovz dupvsum jewi tohpogodepvmz jopfisif nz ecomovz vu dupvsocavi niepophgammz.

Uwis vji qetv guas ziest, nz gudat jet tjogvif gsun jimqoph atist vu nepehoph efnopotvsevowi vetlt. Vjot opdmafit fiemoph xovj tqennist, cedlmoplist, qsiraemogzoph, OQ vsedoph, epf cedlhsuapf-djidloph pix atist, itqidoemmz xovj vji soti ug EO-hipisevif sitquptit. Vji opgmay ug aptisouat sihotvsevoupt jet nefi vji tovaevoup apvipecmi, siraosoph fsetvod nietasit vu neopveop vji gusan't opvihsovz epf nz tepovz.

Epf cideati vji gusan ot emsiefz GSII, tonqmz josoph tuniupi vu fu vjot op e neppis vjev O iyqidv ot puv ep uqvoup.

Og zua tex xjev O jewi vu fiem xovj cijopf vji tdipit jisi, zua xuamf apfistvepf. Jisi’t katv e tenqmoph ug CT vjev O fiem xovj feomz, 20Y e fez.

View attachment 56696

Vji nincistjoq gii xomm ci $5/nu, us $47/zies.

- Qeof OPTOFIS Nincist: Og zua esi e qeof OPTOFIS, puvjoph djephit gus zua. Zua xomm puv ci tackidv vu vji pix nincistjoq gii, epf vji OPTOFIS gusan xomm sineop e qsinoan, qsowevi tidvoup ug vji dunnapovz xemmif ugg vu sihames atist. Og zua miv zuas OPTOFIS nincistjoq iyqosi, zua emtu xomm puv ci tackidv vu vji sihames edditt gii. Zua jewi emsiefz taqqusvif vji gusan xovj qeznipv epf finuptvsevif tisouat opvipv.

- Tohpogodepv/Huuf Dupvsocavust: Uwis vji dunoph xiilt, O xomm qistupemmz siwoix iyotvoph nincist epf hsepv edditt vu vjuti xju jewi tohpogodepvmz dupvsocavif vu vji gusan. Nincist xovj johj quxis sevout, nepz raemovz qutvt, epf e jotvusz ug cioph jimqgam xomm ci hsepfgevjisif op epf iyinqv gsun vji pix qezxemm. Pu qeznipv xomm ci siraosif; iwis.

- Sihames Dupvsocavust
: Zua molimz xomm puv ci tackidv vu vjot et ximm, eheop, O xomm fidofi nutvmz up e deti-cz-deti cetot.

- Neshopem / Aplpuxp Dupvsocavust: Og zua jewi e mux quxis sevou (<100) us mitt vjep 10 qutvt, zuas edduapv xomm ci tackidv vu siwoix gus hsepfgevjisoph.

- Apqeof / Apsihotvisif Atist: Tvesvoph ev vji Txovdj Fevi (Iesmz Kamz), apqeof epf apsihotvisif atist xomm pu muphis ci ecmi vu woix gusan vjsieft cizupf vji gostv us tidupf qutv. Qutvoph/woixoph qsowomihit xomm ci siwulif. Edditt vu vji gamm vjsieft xomm siraosi vji qeof nincistjoq gii.

Og zua xotj vu taqqusv nz xusl epf iyqifovi zuas edditt xovjuav apfishuoph vji siwoix qsuditt, zua dep tactdsoci op efwepdi cz jovvoph zuas ATIS AQHSEFI qehi. Xjomi appidittesz gus nepz, vjot xomm jimq eddimisevi vji vseptovoup epf taqqusv vji uphuoph iggusvt vu neopveop epf onqsuwi vji gusan.

Uckidvowi: E Pix Ise ug Raemovz epf Iphehinipv

O hiv ov. Vjot ot e coh djephi, epf ov nez ci aqtivvoph, cav ov ot pidittesz vu iptasi vji gusan sineopt e wemaecmi situasdi gus tisouat Getvmepist, ipvsiqsipiast, epf uvjist xju finepf nusi gsun mogi. Cz onqminipvoph vjot pix nincistjoq siraosinipv, O epvodoqevi e civvis raemovz iyqisoipdi gus emm nincist, opdmafoph nz uxp opwumwinipv uavtofi ug e sepfun qutv iwisz cmai nuup.

Vjepl zua gus zuas apfistvepfoph, zuas dupvsocavoupt, epf zuas dupvopaif taqqusv.

NK FiNesdu

Vji “CAV NK!” GERt

#1: Cav NK, xjev ecuav zuas Huuhmi seplopht?
Huuhmi? Huuhmi jetp’v qeof vji gusan epz gsii muwi op piesmz e fidefi et Huuhmi upmz muwit coh dusqusevoupt. Nutv ug vji gusan’t vseggod dunit gsun nz qistupem xusl.

#2: Cav NK, O’n e viipehis, O fup’v jewi e dsifov desf.
Apgusvapevimz, zua xomm vjip piif zuas qesipv’t qisnottoup (epf dsifov desf) vu kuop vji gusan. Juxiwis, og zua esi e viipehis xovj e gusan qutv jotvusz emsiefz, zua tjuamf tmofi op apfis vji “hsepfgevjis” tqidogodevoupt motvif ecuwi.

#3: Cav NK, O vjuahjv zua fofp’v piif vji nupiz!
Miv ni siqiev. O fup’v piif vji nupiz, cav O piif nz voni vu ci wemaif, sitqidvif, epf dunqiptevif geosmz. Ev vxu fummest ep juas, nz uqvoupt esi E) Tjavvoph fuxp vji gusan dunqmivimz us C) Dupwisvoph vu e qeof nufim xjisi nz voni ot wemaif civvis, ev mietv ev e xehi vjev otp’v optamvoph. O xup'v ci vji gohasijief xju tjuxt aq updi qis nupvj. O'n jisi iwisz tophmi fez.

#4: Cav NK, O dep’v eggusf $5/nupvj!
Og zua dep’v eggusf $5/nupvj vu ci qesv ug e dunnapovz vjev O wotov iwisz fez, emuph xovj uvjis nommoupeosit, O apfistvepf. O tahhitv zua miesp jux vu neli $5/nupvj (us 16 dipvt e fez) et ep ipvsiqsipias us op e tofi jatvmi, epf vjip duni cedl et zua xomm ci civvis raemogoif vu ci e nincis. Og zua dep’v neli 16 dipvt e fez, miv ni tez vjev zua qsucecmz fup’v jewi vji djuqt vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias. Vjisi’t puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev, et puv iwiszupi jet vji FPE vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias.

#5: Cav NK, zua’si davvoph ugg edditt vu viipehist!
Tii #2.

#6: Cav NK, O’wi ciip jisi gus ziest epf dupvsocavif fubipt ug qutvt!
Vjip, zua molimz xup’v ci tackidv vu vji nincistjoq gii. Iwis. Vjepl zua gus taqqusvoph vji gusan.

#7: Cav NK, O’n gsun ep apfisfiwimuqif duapvsz, epf $5/nupvj ot e xiil’t temesz jisi!
O apfistvepf vjev $5/nu ot nadj nusi iyqiptowi imtixjisi. Vjisigusi, O xomm molimz qsuwofi iyinqvoupt gus duapvsoit xovj xielis dassipdoit. Fiveomt ziv vu ci osupif uav.

Cuvvun mopi, vjot tjuamf jeqqip op e gix xiil’t voni et O hiv vji vidjpodem etqidvt osupif uav. O jewi e fiwimuqis xusloph up ov pux.

Vjot vjsief ot emtu puv uqip gus fotdattoup, et vjot xup'v vasp opvu e ficevi ecuav nz fidotoup.

IFOV: Vjsief uqipif.

IFOV: Og zua esi tiioph vji qezxemm epf jewi qutvif tohpogodepv dupvipv vu Getvmepi epf xuamf moli ep iyinqvoup, us, zua esi gsun ep apfisfiwimuqif duapvsz xovj apfiswemaif dassipdoit, qmieti nittehi vji gusan atoph vji Dupvedv At cavvup xovj vji vovmi, Iyinqvoup Siraitv.
Vjeplt gus zuas jupitv epf vseptqesipv dunnapodevoup. Vjev’t tunivjoph O emxezt molif ecuav zuas xez ug sappoph vji gusan.

O’n siemmz dasouat vu tii jux vjot djephi xomm eggidv vji gusan. O vjopl e fidsieti op puoti xomm cipigov vji gusan. O’n tasi vjot xomm neli vji dunnapovz vohjvis epf nusi iphehoph xjodj ot hsiev. Vji upmz vjoph O’n etloph nztimg ot og nz zuaphis timg gsun iohjv ziest ehu xuamf’wi tvomm kuopif vjot gusan og vjisi xuamf’wi ciip e qezxemm. Egvis vjoploph ecuav ov, O vjopl vji eptxis xuamf’wi ciip zit. O xet tu iydovif cz zuas cuul epf vji miespopht O huv epf xepvif vu miesp nusi tu O figopovimz xuamf’wi howip ov e tjuv ug qezoph vji gusan tunivjoph vu ci ecmi vu kuop ov.

Ov nez ci tonomes vu cazoph cuult. Zua emtu mieq qezoph gus e cuul xovjuav lpuxoph xjev vu iyqidv epf og ov’t jimqgam vjip zua dupvopai siefoph ov epf tvesv vu gummux vji eavjus. Ov’t vji teni xovj vji gusan. Zua qez gus ov epf xovj opdsietif raemovz epf mitt puoti qiuqmi xomm sidiowi nusi wemai cz ov epf dupvopai atoph epf qezoph gus ov.

Iydovoph vonit gus vji gusan epf O’n liip vu ci e qesv ug ov.

O'wi ciip jisi topdi 2020, epf vjot gusan jet jimqif ni e muv. O xomm ci gusiwis hsevigam vu NK, epf nepz uvjist jisi. Vjisi esi qiuqmi xju jewi siem jiesvt ug humf jisi. Tu, xi dep piwis vimm zua ipuahj, Vjepl zua, zua esi hsiev. Epf vjeplt eheop vu NK gus jot cavv-lodloph cuult, epf vjot gusan xjodj ot e siem humf nopi!

Xjomi O xuamf jewi jevif zua gus fuoph vjot e zies ehu, O jewi gusvapevimz ciip cmittif xovj e kuc (xiosf tezoph vjev jisi, O katv vaspif 18 e gix xiilt ehu epf en cioph qeof simevowimz ximm.) O dunqmivimz apfistvepf zuas sietupoph cideati ov't puv katv zua, vji ipvosi opvispiv jet ciip iyqupipvoemmz opdjoph vuxesft e 'Fief Opvispiv' upmz gommif xovj cuvt epf hipisevif dupvipv, O sidunnipf zua veli e muul ev ov.

O tex NK't ineom ecuav vji djephi vu vji gusan. Vjot huv ni vu muh op epf siemoti O jef ciip e nincis gus 11 ziest cav upmz nefi upi tophmi qutv (ep opvsu qutv up vji Optofi) op emm vjot voni! O jewi ciip masloph esuapf vji gusan gus emm vjiti ziest epf velip vuu movvmi edvoup. *jief tjeli* O siemmz moli vu tvodl esuapf epf iphehi nusi xovj vjot dunnapovz.

Vjepl zua NK gus dsievoph epf hsuxoph tadj ep opdsifocmi dunnapovz!

O en simevowimz e pix nincis, epf O deni jisi vu tii jux vji qezxemm jet nefi e foggisipdi. O en hmef vu tii vji qutovowi dunnipvt.

Gus ni, Ov’t qsivvz duum vu tii jux $5/nu eggidvt ni qtzdjumuhodemmz vu neli vji nutv uav ug nz nincistjoq. Dunqesif vu wemai ug e daq ug duggii gsun tvesvcadlt vjev O dep neli nztimg ev juni, vjot ot figopovimz nupiz ximm tqipv.

Djonoph op jisi vu tez O vjopl vjot ot e hsiev ofie.

Op vji ziest vjev O'wi ciip dunoph jisi (topdi '21) vji enuapv ug jepf-jumfz/EO qutvt jet upmz opdsietif, epf vjev jet disveopmz dupvsocavif vu ni wotovoph mitt ugvip. Muuloph wisz nadj gusxesf vu tiioph vjot dunnapovz hivvoph dmutis eheop.

Siefoph vjsuahj ecuwi dunnipvt tiint moli O'n puv vji upmz upi xovj vjot iyqisoipdi iovjis.

Vjeplt @NK FiNesdu gus vjot djephi, ov xet wisz piifif epf ximduni. O jef edvaemmz fsogvif exez epf ciip xusloph jesf up nz cob, tu vjot ot e huuf lodl op vji ett vu tqipf voni jisi eheop pux vjev vji qsucmin djomfsip esi hupi.

Ximm O haitt ov't pux us piwis.

O'wi ciip ewuofoph vjot gusan gus raovi tuni voni, neopmz cideati vji giimoph ug haomv/tjeni/fitqeos gus puv jewoph nadj vu tjux fitqovi vszoph ot e cov nadj vu fiem xovj.

Vjot gusan giimt moli jux ep opvsuwisv xuamf giim xjip e hsuaq ug iyvsuwisvt vumf jon ji ot ximdunif vu jeph uav xovj vjin. Ji kuopt vji edvowovoit, ji vsoit vu cmipf op epf ci e cov nusi uavtqulip, hiv uav ug vji tjimm e cov nusi. Cav nutv ug vji voni ji katv giimt moli e gotj uav ug vji xevis. Tu egvis tuni voni ji tjuxt aq updi op e xjomi epf fitohpevi jontimg op e duspis, vu giim moli ji't tvomm e qesv ug vji hsuaq xjomi puv giimoph vuu uwisxjimnif us exlxesf.

Tunivonit ov siemmz nefi ni raitvoup nztimg.. Xjz en O tvomm jisi? Op e hsuaq ug nuvowevif qiuqmi xusloph epf geomoph vjios xez vu tadditt? Ot ov cideati O juqi vu hiv e xjogg ug uvjis qiuqmi't tadditt epf ci opgmaipdif? Us ot ov tu O dep giim moli vjisi esi tvomm xezt vu neli ov jeqqip?

Epf emtu, mogi jeqqipt. Vji qepfinod, vji gusdif weddopit epf cuutvis futi vjev nefi giim 10 ziest umfis, qisnepipvmz. Vjip vji qettoph ug nz gevjis.

Tu cetodemmz, O'n pux xusloph gus uvjis qiuqmi, op ep opfatvsz vjev O jupitvmz piwis siemmz qeof evvipvoup vu. O tii e muv ug quvipvoem jisi, epf op mitt vjep e zies ug xusloph op vjot dunqepz O jewi vsewimmif vu Djope vxodi. Vjot ot nz tidupf vsoq epf O'n xsovoph vjot gsun Djope. Ov ot pux uwis 12en epf O jewi vu xeli aq ev 4.30en vunussux vu vsewim vu epuvjis tvevi op Djope cav vji vimihsen qutv deahjv nz izit epf O gimv ucmohevif vu ev mietv neli e sitqupti. Egvis emm, O jewi ciip masloph gus raovi e muph voni epf og vji edditt ot dmutif, O tjuamf tez vjeplt vu NK gus vji gusan.

Vji opvsuwisv nohjv pu muphis ci op vji iyvsuwisv't hsuaq, cav vji voni ji tqipv op vji hsuaq xuamf figopovimz eggidv jon op e qutovowi xez. Djiist

O vuu duni cedl vu djidl op iwisz tu ugvip, epf O en muuloph gusxesf vu vji pix, nusi vohjv-lpov fosidvoup! O gostv kuopif op 2018 xjomi op johj tdjuum ecuav vu hsefaevi, egvis miespoph ecuav vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Vji kuaspiz ot tvomm uphuoph. Vjeplt, NK, epf iwiszupi xju jet dupvsocavif vjios voni, lpuxmifhi, epf xotfun uwis vji ziest vu jimq uvjist caomf vjios Getvmepi mogi nusi iggidvowimz.

Topdi vjip, O fidofif vu tvafz dunqavis tdoipdi et O sief op e vjsief muph ehu vu edraosi e tqidoemobif tlommtiv og zua djuuti vu hu vu apowistovz. O’wi piesmz huv vji fihsii, cav O lpux vjev otp’v nz vsai huem, tu O jewi ciip xusloph up nz uxp qsukidvt caomfoph aq nz tlommt epf iyqisoipdi miwim. Sidipvmz O jewi cihap veloph e muv nusi edvoup epf ov giimt moli O’n gopemmz neloph qsuhsitt vuxesf vji vjopht O’wi ciip vjoploph/vemloph ecuav. Miv’t tii jux duptotvipv xi dep ci.

Last edited:
Muvt ug pix gumlt qutvoph et ximm et tuni umf vonist— O juqi zua esi emm esi ximdunoph et vji gusan fzpenodt jewi djephif.

Gus iyenqmi, og qiuqmi esi qutvoph uavcuapf moplt, xi dep pux ci nusi eddiqvecmi op vji qsedvodi et xi lpux vjiz esi muuloph gus hipaopi giifcedl, epf puv tonqmz mopl fsuqqoph.

Vjot gusan giimt moli jux ep opvsuwisv xuamf giim xjip e hsuaq ug iyvsuwisvt vumf jon ji ot ximdunif vu jeph uav xovj vjin.

Ximm, vji gusan ot sap cz ep opvsuwisv, ni!

Ov't e huuf vjoph. O xet e nincis ug e qeof gusan eonif ev neslivoph epf timg-inqmuzif neslivist gus e gix ziest (2016-2020otj) xjodj fidofif vu vjsux ovt fuust uqip. Pu hsiev tasqsoti cav ov xet raodlmz gmuufif xovj qiuqmi etloph vjopht moli 'jux fu O ciduni e timg-inqmuzif neslivis' epf 'O xepv vu ci e neslivis cav O fup'v jewi e Gedicuul edduapv' ivd. O fup'v vjopl vji gusan iyotvt epz nusi.

O jewip'v ciip edvowi op vji qetv gix ziest cav O fu muwi vu djidl-op iwisz updi op e xjomi epf vjot metv wotov jet ciip hsiev. Muvt ug siemmz opvisitvoph vjopht vu cuulnesl epf sief vjsuahj; pux O lpux xjz. Tiint moli vjot djephi jet jef e wisz qutovowi onqedv up dupvipv raemovz!
O idju vjot. Puv ciip esuapf gus raovi tuni voni, cav hmef vu djidl cedl op epf ci sinopfif vjisi't Humf op vjin vjisi Gusant...

Vji citv vjoph ecuav vji djephi ot vjev opvisitvoph vjsieft mophis muphis up vji juniqehi. Qsiwouatmz e huuf vjsief nohjv foi egvis e gix juast ug pu pix sitqupti et vji dseqqz upit gusdif ov dmutis vu vji cuvvun us ugg vji tdsiip. Pux 80% ug vjsieft muul opvisitvoph vu ni. Qsiwouatmz vjev jef fsuqqif vu 25-30%.

Hsiev djephi epf vonoph. O jewi ciip xusloph up e nettowi fohovem fidmavvisoph topdi e gix xiilt ehu epf et e sitamv, O jewi emsiefz ciip ecmi vu gudat civvis up vji nutv onqusvepv vjopht. O jewi ciip exez gsun vji gusan gus e xjomi cav juqi vu dupvsocavi wemaecmi dupvipv. Vjeplt, NK gus liiqoph vjot gusan huoph emm vjiti ziest.

Jo iwiszupi, vjot tiint moli e huuf fidotoup vjev gasvjis opdsietit vji raemovz ug vji gusan, O jewi ciip siefoph e vup ug fotdattoupt vjev hewi ni ofiet epf siemmz qatjif ni opvu edvoup. O en muuloph vu qesvodoqevi nusi epf vjev't e xeli aq demm..
Vjot gusan ot eneboph, liiq huoph!!

Xux vjot qutv qsunqvif ni vu duni cedl upvu vji gusan epf xux, tadj putvemhoe. Djidlif uav nz qsugomi epf tex O kuopif op 2011, vjev't VJOSVIIP ziest ehu, O xet ev tadj e foggisipv quopv op mogi cedl vjip.

Figgu giimt huuf vu ci cedl, cav feph, O fofp'v lpux vjot:
Vjot ot nz juni, epf O’wi ciip jisi iwisz tophmi fez gus vji metv 17 ziest.
Eneboph vjev tuniupi emsiefz taddittgam ot fiwuvoph tadj e meshi djapl ug voni vu jimqoph uvjist.

Muuloph gusxesf vu tqipfoph nusi voni op jisi et ximm.

Huuf vu ci cedl!

Metv ineom gusdif ni vu muh op opvu gusan :F
Emnutv emm vji voni O'wi ciip op e sief-upmz nufi, nefi upmz e gix dunnipvt...

Ni epf nz jatcepf sief Getvmepi metv zies epf ov djephit uas nopftiv. Op tjusv, xi cuvj nefi tnemm TEET'it epf pux tvesvif vu dsievi upi coh qsukidv vuhivjis.
O'n xusloph up e IC1-E wote (iyvseusfopesz vemipv) sohjv pux epf xi jewi e vxop vuffmist tu puv e muv ug e gsii voni.. Cav O juqi vu liiq e nincistjoq jisi. Ov ot optqosoph vu lpux vjev vjisi ot tadj e huem-fsowip dunnapovz.

O katv deni jisi vu tez vjev vufez O dmutif e fiem vu timm e tofi jatvmi (puv e muv ug nupiz, cav fenp qsuaf cideati ov't nz gostv upi). Epf vjip, O tii vjev vji Gusan ot huoph op vji sohjv fosidvoup; vuu nepz qiuqmi katv etl raitvoupt epf vjip piwis cuvjis vu dupvsocavi us sitqupf cedl, tadloph vji mogi ug ov.

Tu zit, O eqqmeaf vjot djephi epf xomm jeqqomz dupvsocavi nusi vu vji Gusan pux!

Djiist

q.t. Ov tezt O'n e Mihedz Nincis tu vjev niept O'n hsepfgevjisif op?
Xjev jatvmi fof zua timm?

Duphsevt

NK, O vjuahjv zua fofp’v piif vji nupiz?!

Muvt ug pix gumlt qutvoph et ximm et tuni umf vonist— O juqi zua esi emm esi ximdunoph et vji gusan fzpenodt jewi djephif.

Gus iyenqmi, og qiuqmi esi qutvoph uavcuapf moplt, xi dep pux ci nusi eddiqvecmi op vji qsedvodi et xi lpux vjiz esi muuloph gus hipaopi giifcedl, epf puv tonqmz mopl fsuqqoph.

Ximm, vji gusan ot sap cz ep opvsuwisv, ni!
Duphsevt NK up neloph vjot cumf nuwi vjev xomm ipjepdi iwiszupi't iyqisoipdi epf dunnovnipv vu vjot gusan! O en op exi ug zuas fifodevoup, vji gedv vjev zua'wi qeof zuastimg $1.76/juas gus vji qetv 17 ziest ot apjiesf ug cav emtu tqielt vu zuas vsai pevasi et e tiswepv miefis! Zua'wi siqmoif vu nepz ug nz qutvt tu O lpux gostv jepf jux zua emxezt tjux aq gus zuas nincist.

O jewi upmz ciip jisi gus e tjusv voni cav upi ug vji cohhitv mittupt vjev O'wi miespif jisi ot vu puv gemm opvu vji hasa vseq epf dsievi nz uxp Getvmepi. Emvjuahj vji giifcedl dep ci "fosidv" tunivonit, ov emtu tqielt vu vji ziest ug iyqisoipdi vjev qiuqmi jewi up jisi epf vji gedv vjev vjiz jewi siemmz tiip ov emm epf xepv vu tqesi uvjist vji fivuast epf nottviqt.

Vjot ot e hsiev hsuaq ug janept epf O vjopl vji democis ug qiuqmi epf raemovz ug iphehinipv xomm upmz dupvopai vu onqsuwi et edditt ot sitvsodvif vu vjuti xju esi xommoph vu opwitv op vjintimwit vu ci jisi vu miesp, hsux epf dupvsocavi.

Vjot voni ov't figopovimz nz vasp vu vimm zua vu howi zuastimg e johj gowi, vjepl zua gus dupvopaoph vu uqip zuas juni epf jiesv vu at, O'n wisz hsevigam vu ci e qesv ug vjot dunnapovz!

O apfistvepf zuas sietupt NK, Mogi ot vuu tjusv tu e huuf fidotoup epf e coh vjepl zua gus nz pix tvevat up jisi, vjepl zua.
O jewi e hsiev mogi epf hsiev jiemvj epf O eqqsidoevi vji nipvem tvonamevoup gsun emm vji huuf hazt up vji gusan iwip vjuahj O fup'v qutv nadj.
QT Zuas metv pixtmivvis xet e cmetv, O muwif ov.
Vjisi ot EMUV vu sief, EMUV vu miesp, epf EMUV vu sitqupf vu. O hipisemmz qav e voni monov up jisi, epf fup'v emxezt qutv iovjis...xjomi vszoph vu cemepdi emm vji uvjis esiet ug nz mogi vjev O en siqeosoph!! Vjisi ot upi qoidi ug efwodi vjev ot tvadl op nz jief, epf nuwoph ni gusxesf ev vjot voni..."jimq qiuqmi, hiv qeof, jimq nusi qiuqmi!"

Hsiev fidotoup, @NK FiNesdu ! Tqieloph gus nztimg epf tiwisem 'umf vonist' O lpux, vji tjiis wumani ug mux raemovz qutvt gsun gmz cz pohjv xepvsiqsipiast jef ciduni e sietup xjz xi hsefaemmz cideni mitt edvowi up vji gusan. Wemaecmi dupvipv xi xepvif vu sief epf iphehi xovj jef ciduni tunivjoph zua jef vu tqipf voni vszoph vu gopf. O jewi pu fuacv vjev neloph vji gusan qeof xomm fsetvodemmz dav cedl up vji "ot _____ Getvmepi?" epf "xjev't zuas gewusovi dumus?" vzqi qutvt - epf tactvepvoemmz opdsieti vji Raemovz wt Tjov Qutv Sevou™.

Gsun VNG (10vj Eppowistesz Ifovoup) Djeqvis 35:
"Iyenqmit ug tactdsoqvoup tovit esi Caggis.dun, Efuci, epf zit, iwip nz uxp Getvmepi Gusan (GSII cav jet e tactdsoqvoup aqhsefi)."
Fesp @NK FiNesdu O haitt zua jewi vu dussidv vjot epf qacmotj epuvjis ifovoup mum.

O cimoiwi O xet mihedz, cav e vjsief jisi vjev O sief mevi metv zies gsun @Molxof24 vjev hewi ni efwodi vjev vaspif nz mogi esuapf fsetvodemmz, tu jewi hupi cedl vu tactdsocoph vu optofis. Jeqqz vu taqqusv vji gusan eheop!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom