• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Pedro6868 Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Pedro6868

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
70%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Dear Members,
Thank you for this opportunity... I have never come across anything quite like this. I'm looking forward to learning, breaking out.

I was 39 years old when I saw the original Matrix movie- on the big screen. Amazing how long ago it was. In those days I had still never used a computer and didn't yet have a cell phone. I did read books, however. The movie knocked me down. I walked out of that theatre in an altered state. I knew exactly what was happening.

I smelled a rat early on in my life- I just could not put the pieces together quickly. That took decades. The Catholic dogma was force-fed to me along with all its accompanying psychological straight jackets-guilt and fear.

I literally hated school from the get-go. I had to be dragged up the stairs where I was met by Sister Tarsisius who grappled with me trying to move me toward the first grade class. I kicked and growled but what brought me to heel was social embarrassment. The other children filed past me in line, looking right at me as they filed into the class. Social engineering brought me to heel.

Growing up in a severely dysfunctional house I had no practical instruction as to how the world actually works. It was all programming. My silver lining is having been born into a family of highly talented artists. My father and grandfather were pros.

I was advised as a boy, however, that if I wanted art it would have to be commercial art. Fine art, I was told, would never provide a living. I was duly warned. However, that was really the only thing I related to and so I set my heart on it at 16.
I was a very curious lad. By 18 I had read such books as "The Biggest Con, How The Government is Fleecing You" by Irwin Schiff, and "The secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustice Mullins. I was quickly learning that there was a lot to learn and that the world was not as I was told it was.

I went to the Art Students League of NY where I found another stifling set of dogmatic approaches to learning how to draw. I met a rebel teacher from Chicago who was undertaking a deep study of the human skeleton. I follow him down to Florida where I spent my early twenties sculpting the human skeleton and a deep study on a revolutionary approach to "opening the vision" kind of visual vocabulary.
Let's just say that I was, by then, well adapted to ideas firmly "out of the box". It has been a long winding road. I turned myself into an excellent painter. It's has been a grueling road of huge sacrifice. I travelled the US for 17 years drawing caricatures at state and county fairs. In the winters I escaped the winters heading to Latin America where I continued to make art and learned to speak Spanish fluently.

In 2011 I found myself back in NY painting on eastern Long Island. To keep costs down I lived in a barn with dirt floors and no running water. I did that for 5 years. To me value was to be found in free time. I had "so called" friends angry that I lived "like an animal" and family members who couldn't understand why I just wouldn't "join" the society.

By 2012 I could see the noose tightening around everyone. I was wondering how I could make it work- to get out of the USA, land of the "not so free".

I've made so many mistakes a long the way. I'm so talented it could make you cry, but I've had other deficits along the way- emotional difficulties I just did not know how to rise above.

In 2015 I crashed and burned badly. I made some bad decisions and ran from what I thought I could not face. It got worse. However, it finally broke and opened up new opportunity. I had one last card to play to make things move. I sold a piece of scrub land outside Taos and it gave me ticket money. I moved to Nicaragua where I am now. I'm setting myself up again. Things are much more balanced here. I love the subject matter I have to paint here. It's still all kind of new.

I loved the book Unscripted. I'm actually still reading it. I can see I've had a natural feel to avoid really stupid choices- like college. At the same time while I am a very smart individual I am financially illiterate. At 57 I'm basically beginning over again. Building a brand new website. Fresh ideas. I have invested decades into learning to paint- and ALL of that is still with me. I had that idea for years- to develop my talent- and have something that cannot be fleeced away from me.

I feel VERY positive for what I will create here. I am blessed to find key resources in things like the book Unscripted. My whole life has been unscripted for the most part. There is a lot to learn and so I'm glad to be here. Thank you. Pedro

Ximduni Qifsu! Zua emtu jewi e vemipv gus xsovoph, citofit esv! Epz djepdi zua dep qutv tuni ug zuas xusl? Ettanoph ov ot QH13?

Ximduni Qifsu! Zua emtu jewi e vemipv gus xsovoph, citofit esv! Epz djepdi zua dep qutv tuni ug zuas xusl? Ettanoph ov ot QH13?
Vjepl zua gus vji dunqmonipv, NK. O dep qutv tuni xusl. Xjisi fu O qutv ov? (O'n tvomm gopfoph nz xez esuapf vji tovi) Vjepl zua

Jo Qifsu, podi vu niiv zua!

O'n e cov simoiwif vu fotduwis O'n puv vji umfitv "vaspesuapf qsukidv" ug vji gusan. ;)

Vjepl zua gus zuas qettoupevi epf vjuahjvgam opvsufadvoup vu zuas mogi. Zua jewi ciip vjsuahj e jimm ug e muv. O'n tussz vu miesp ug vji ecatowi tovaevoupt epf cef efwodi vjev zua'wi ipfasif. O'n hmef vu miesp vjev ov duamfp'v dsatj zuas dsievowi esvotvod tqosov, epf zuas fitosi vu gopf zuas uxp qevj.

Tu, zua jewi esvotvod vemipv gus tasi, cav jewip'v gohasif uav jux vu tactvepvoemmz nupivobi vjev. O dep simevi vu vjev emm vuu ximm! O jewip'v sief Aptdsoqvif cizupf vji gsii tenqmi, cav O fof sief emm ug NK't Getvmepi cuul. O johjmz sidunnipf zua hiv genomoes xovj jot PIDVT gusname vu iwemaevi catopittit. Ov't op Getvmepi, cav ji't iyqmeopif ov op fiveom up qutvt jisi.

O'wi fupi tuni xic xusl vjev xet gus opvispem ati ev dusqusevi kuct. O xepv vu caomf e pix qusvgumou vjev O dep ati vu timm catopitt xic tovit emuph vji mopit ug Guy't catopitt. O'wi vjuahjv vjev ov xuamf ci podi vu gopf e jepfgam ug dmoipvt gus xjun O duamf fu tuni gsii qsukidvt apvom O jewi dassipv qsuug ug xjev O dep fu.

Fu zua jewi xjev zua piif vu hiv e xic tovi huoph? Xuamf zua moli tuni jimq us efwodi gus gsii hivvoph zuas esv upmopi, tu vjev xi duamf cuvj hiv e dassipv upmopi qusvgumou aq epf sappoph? (O juqi zua dep vimm vjisi't puv huoph vu ci epz evvinqv vu gmoq vjot gus qeof jutvoph tiswodi us xjeviwis... ov siemmz ot puvjoph nusi vjep ep opraosz ecuav xjivjis xi dep tdsevdj iedj uvjis't cedlt ev vjot voni.) Og puv vjev't gopi. O muul gusxesf vu xjev xi dep cuvj miesp epf tjesi op vjot dunnapovz!

Djiist,
Djsot

Jimmu Mevi Cmuunis,
Vjeplt gus vji qutv. Tu xjev esi zua vszoph vu tez- vjev O'n ep umfis "vaspesuapf qsukidv?!
Zua lpux jux ov ot, vji giimoph ug mowoph cijopf zuas uxp izit- ittipdi sineopoph tvecmi pu nevvis xjev fidefi ov ot. O sinincis xjip qiuqmi cihep vu demm ni "tos"... O fofp'v simevi vu ov. O tvomm giim moli e 22 zies umf. Puv op nz cufz O fup'v- cav tunixjisi. Tunixjisi ov piwis djephit.
O duamf jewi duni aq xovj vjev peni- mevi cmuunis. Owi ciip vjev xez nz ipvosi mogi.
Ximm, O katv cuahjv vji Lopfmi wistoup ug Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Disveopmz O xomm sief ov epf hiv vu vji niev ug ov- epf vji PIDVT gusname zua esi sigissoph vu.
Vjepl zua gus zuas hipisuat uggis vu jimq ni hiv nz xusl upmopi.
Et ges et nz xictovi- O'wi ciip tmuxif cz vji gedv vjev O en emtu miespoph wofiu qsufadvoup sohjv ev vjot voni.
O jewi qav op vji voni vu neli nztimg e wisz huuf esvotv. Ug duasti vjev xomm nuwi gusxesf et puvjoph dep sineop huuf raemovz epf sineop tvehpepv.
Nz ottai jef ciip timg qsunuvoup epf vji medl ug vji vuumt pidittesz.
Vji xictovi O tvomm jewi xet dsievif nepz ziest ehu cz nz totvis xju ot e qsu. (O fup'v vjopl ov ot qisnovvif gus ni vu qutv vjev tovi ASM jisi) Cav tji caomv vjev tovi cigusi 2008 up ep umf qmevgusn. Ov ot iyviptowi, cav uavfevif. O'n fupi jewoph jis op up epz qesv ug xjev O'n fuoph, ov fuitp'v xusl epz muphis. Tu vjev tovi ot tusv ug gsubip- fusnepv topdi 2012. Emm nz umfis xusl ot vjisi cav ov't e foputeas.

O piif e DNT tovi. Tu pux O'n atoph e Xusfqsitt cetif tovi epf O'n siemmz katv hivvoph ov huoph.
O en sidipvmz nuwif vu Miup, Podesehae epf O fu puv ziv jewi e pix cufz ug xusl iwip vu qav upvu vji tovi.
Pupi ug vjev siemmz nevvist, juxiwis. Emm vjev xomm duni tuup.
Nz eqqsuedj ot upi vjev O juqi xomm hipisevi opvisitv epf vjisigusi vseggod vu nz pix tovi.
Xovj vji wofiu, nz qmep ot vu uqip e ZuaVaci djeppim epf cihop tjesoph xjev O fu epf jux O fu ov. Niepoph- tjesoph vji mogi ug ep AT esvotv op Podesehae et ximm et optvsadvoup up jux vu qeopv.
Piyv ot vu liiq e cmuh huoph tu vjisi ot gsitj dupvipv. Vjev- emuph xovj pix xusl.
Iwipvaemmz O xuamf moli vu uggis xusltjuqt jisi op Podesehae et ximm et tuni optvsadvoupem qsufadvt O dep timm upmopi (op effovoup vu tvseohjv temit ug nz xusl).
O fu jewi ecomovz vu viedj epf qeopvoph ot xjev O muwi- et ximm et fuoph vjev op vjot efuqvif duapvsz ug Podesehae xjodj O en emtu wisz gupf ug.

Et ges et jimq gsun zua- O en disveopmz uqip vu vji ofie. O deppuv iwip xseq nz jief esuapf jux vjev nohjv muul tvsadvasemmz. Cav, ev mietv zua jewi vji tlimivup ug vji ofie gsun xjodj O en vjoploph. Miv ni lpux xjev zua vjopl.
Vjeplt e muv gus zuas opvisitv. Epf vjeplt gus siefoph nz opvsufadvusz qutv.
Vji ofie ug vjot gusan figopovimz qoraif nz opvisitv. O jef pu ofie epzupi xuamf edvaemmz xsovi vu ni.
Ul vjev't ov gus pux,
Qifsu

O fofp'v niep fotsitqidv, epf juqi ov fofp'v duni edsutt xsuph, vu sigis vu CUVJ ug at et "vaspesuapf qsukidvt."

Ot vji wofiu xusl gus tvseohjvgusxesf fudanipvesz vzqi tjuuvoph? Us gus nusi esvotvod qsufadvoup?
Uj, O sief fuxp zuas qutv epf tex zuas qmep gus zuavaci. O vjopl vjev't ep exituni ofie! Zuas duncopevoup ug mogi iyqisoipdi op hipisem, cioph ep iyqev, epf cioph ep esvotv, duamf neli e wisz dunqimmoph aporai djeppim.

Jux't ov huoph vu miesp wofiu? Nz cedlhsuapf opdmafit tuni wofiu xusl. O fup'v dassipvmz jewi e soh, tu O dep'v uggis fosidv jimq vjisi, cav og vjisi't epzvjoph O dep fu vu eptxis tuni raitvoupt op vjev esie qmieti giim gsii vu qodl nz cseop.

O vjopl Xusfqsitt ot e hsiev djuodi gus zuas pix tovi xovjop op zuas uxp dupvsum.

Fof zua lpux vjisi ot e wisz meshi nesliv gus vjosf qesvz vjinit gus Xusfqsitt? O xupfis og vjev nohjv ci e raodl xez gus zua neli tuni iyvse nupiz.

Zua nohjv jewi emsiefz guapf vjot uav, tussz og O tez xjev zua emsiefz lpux. Zua dep tvesv e Xusfqsitt cmuh gus gsii xovj gsii jutvoph ev xusfqsitt.dun. Apmitt zua qez iyvse, vjisi't xusfqsitt.dun ev vji ipf ug zuas tovi peni, cav O fup'v tii vjev et e tjuxtvuqqis. Fotefwepvehi ot vjev zua dep'v eff qmahopt. Efwepvehit esi, puv katv vjev ov't gsii epf jet iyvsinimz apucvsatowi eft up gsii edduapvt, cav vjev ov't getv epf jet e jahi dunnapovz gus dupwistevoupt epf dunnipvt tqeppoph foggisipv nincist' cmuht. Emtu zua dep hiv taqqusv xovj vji cetodt ug miespoph jux vu tiv aq qutvt, qehit, devihusoit ivd. Updi zua'si genomoes xovj Xusfqsitt op vjev xez, zua dep eff zuas uxp funeop peni epf/us nuwi vji tovi vu zuas uxp jutvoph, gus nusi dupvsum cav ev vji iyqipti ug zua cioph op djeshi ug vji gamm vidj-hiil tvedl.

Xjev O jef op nopf xet vu jimq zua tusv vjsuahj vji vjinit epf nittehit zua xepv vu dupwiz, qodl tuni esv vjev't siqsitipvevowi ug zuas dsievowi wotoup, epf hiv ov aq up e Xusfqsitt cmuh. Et tuup et O hiv tuni nupiz ejief, O'mm jewi tuni iyvse jutvoph deqedovz ug nz uxp, et O'n e vidj-hiil, epf xi duamf vjip nuwi zuas cmuh vu nz jutvoph cav xovj zua tvomm jewoph gamm epf vuvem edditt vu emm vji efnopotvsevowi qehit vu fu emm vji neopvipepdi zuastimg. Upi ug vji hsiev vjopht ecuav Xusfqsitt ot vjev ov't fitohpif vu ci ietz vu onqusv/iyqusv epf simudevi tovit, tu og ov tactiraipvmz nefi tipti gus zua vu nuwi up vu e foggisipv jutvoph essephinipv vjisi't pu sotl ug mudl-op.

Vji ofie ug vjot gusan figopovimz qoraif nz opvisitv. O jef pu ofie epzupi xuamf edvaemmz xsovi vu ni.

Ni vuu! :-)

View attachment 19148 View attachment 19149 View attachment 19150
O fofp'v niep fotsitqidv, epf juqi ov fofp'v duni edsutt xsuph, vu sigis vu CUVJ ug at et "vaspesuapf qsukidvt."

Ot vji wofiu xusl gus tvseohjvgusxesf fudanipvesz vzqi tjuuvoph? Us gus nusi esvotvod qsufadvoup?
Uj, O sief fuxp zuas qutv epf tex zuas qmep gus zuavaci. O vjopl vjev't ep exituni ofie! Zuas duncopevoup ug mogi iyqisoipdi op hipisem, cioph ep iyqev, epf cioph ep esvotv, duamf neli e wisz dunqimmoph aporai djeppim.

Jux't ov huoph vu miesp wofiu? Nz cedlhsuapf opdmafit tuni wofiu xusl. O fup'v dassipvmz jewi e soh, tu O dep'v uggis fosidv jimq vjisi, cav og vjisi't epzvjoph O dep fu vu eptxis tuni raitvoupt op vjev esie qmieti giim gsii vu qodl nz cseop.

O vjopl Xusfqsitt ot e hsiev djuodi gus zuas pix tovi xovjop op zuas uxp dupvsum.

Fof zua lpux vjisi ot e wisz meshi nesliv gus vjosf qesvz vjinit gus Xusfqsitt? O xupfis og vjev nohjv ci e raodl xez gus zua neli tuni iyvse nupiz.

Zua nohjv jewi emsiefz guapf vjot uav, tussz og O tez xjev zua emsiefz lpux. Zua dep tvesv e Xusfqsitt cmuh gus gsii xovj gsii jutvoph ev xusfqsitt.dun. Apmitt zua qez iyvse, vjisi't xusfqsitt.dun ev vji ipf ug zuas tovi peni, cav O fup'v tii vjev et e tjuxtvuqqis. Fotefwepvehi ot vjev zua dep'v eff qmahopt. Efwepvehit esi, puv katv vjev ov't gsii epf jet iyvsinimz apucvsatowi eft up gsii edduapvt, cav vjev ov't getv epf jet e jahi dunnapovz gus dupwistevoupt epf dunnipvt tqeppoph foggisipv nincist' cmuht. Emtu zua dep hiv taqqusv xovj vji cetodt ug miespoph jux vu tiv aq qutvt, qehit, devihusoit ivd. Updi zua'si genomoes xovj Xusfqsitt op vjev xez, zua dep eff zuas uxp funeop peni epf/us nuwi vji tovi vu zuas uxp jutvoph, gus nusi dupvsum cav ev vji iyqipti ug zua cioph op djeshi ug vji gamm vidj-hiil tvedl.

Xjev O jef op nopf xet vu jimq zua tusv vjsuahj vji vjinit epf nittehit zua xepv vu dupwiz, qodl tuni esv vjev't siqsitipvevowi ug zuas dsievowi wotoup, epf hiv ov aq up e Xusfqsitt cmuh. Et tuup et O hiv tuni nupiz ejief, O'mm jewi tuni iyvse jutvoph deqedovz ug nz uxp, et O'n e vidj-hiil, epf xi duamf vjip nuwi zuas cmuh vu nz jutvoph cav xovj zua tvomm jewoph gamm epf vuvem edditt vu emm vji efnopotvsevowi qehit vu fu emm vji neopvipepdi zuastimg. Upi ug vji hsiev vjopht ecuav Xusfqsitt ot vjev ov't fitohpif vu ci ietz vu onqusv/iyqusv epf simudevi tovit, tu og ov tactiraipvmz nefi tipti gus zua vu nuwi up vu e foggisipv jutvoph essephinipv vjisi't pu sotl ug mudl-op.

Ni vuu! :)

Ni vuu! :)
Djsot,
O xet vuvemmz kuloph xovj zua epf fof puv veli uggipti. O'n figopovimz e vaspesuapf qsukidv, epf e mevi cmuunis. Pu uggipti velip. Ov't emm op huuf janus vu muul cedl ev jussocmi issust epf cmux ov ugg xovj janus. O'wi fupi vji cievoph nztimg aq vjoph, vjepl huufpitt vjev qjeti ot uwis. O tvomm jewi e muv migv op ni.
Puv iwiszcufz qammt ov vuhivjis iesmz. Raovi vji dupvsesz et uavmopif op vji gusan't eavjus't vxu cuult. Xeloph aq mevi ot tvomm xeloph aq.

Vji wofiu vjoph ot dunoph emuph. O jeqqipif aqup e tovi vjev uggisif e qsuhsen vu tqiif aq vji xjumi qsuditt. O cihep epf en gopotjoph aq pux xovj vjios "30 Fez Wofiu Djemmiphi". Eqqesipvmz vji vxu nutv dunnup qsucmint pixcoit jewi ot medl ug vidjpodem iyqisvoti cav iwip nusi vjep vjev ot tjzpitt us uavsohjv gies vu hiv cijopf vji denise. Tu vji djemmiphi ot vu gummux emuph xovj vji feomz ineomif "qsunqvt" epf vjip neli e wofiu. Xi'si katv ecuav ev vji ipf ug vjot xjumi "gsii" qsuhsen. Pevasemmz ov gummuxt xovj e qeof qsuhsen uggisif ev e qsivvz huuf qsodi. O vjopl O'n huoph vu hu ejief epf katv FU ov. O lopf ug moli cioph tquup gif xovj tunivjoph O jewi tuni tudoem giest esuapf. Puvjoph moli fuoph ov epzxez. Vji vidjpodem ipf tiint vu ci katv fuoph ov epf "gopfoph uav" nunipv cz nunipv eptxist vu onnifoevi raitvoupt.

Zua nipvoupif neloph nupiz (meshi nesliv) xovj Xusfqsitt vjosf qesvz vjinit. O jewi puv e dmai xjev vjev niept.

O emsiefz jewi e funeop peni, epf e jutv tiswis vjev O'n jeqqz xovj tu ges. O xiohjif ov uav epf vjev figopovimz tiinif vu ci vji xez vu hu. O'n op pux xovj vjot jutv gus ev mietv vxu ziest.

Et ges et vji jimq zuas uggisoph ev vjot quopv O piif tuni voni vu duptumofevi nz uxp qsuditt epf fidofi jux O'n huoph vu eqqsuedj vjot tovi. Ov jet vu jeqqip tuup cav O qammif ugg ov vu gummux vjot wofiu qsuhsen. Vjeplt tu nadj gus zuas uggis epf O xomm tvez uqip, O katv piif tuni tumu voni gus sohjv pux.
On vszoph vu fu tu nepz vjopht ev upi voni et ximm et duptani vji vxu gusan cuult- "Getvmepi" epf "Aptdsoqivif".

O tii qiuqmi xju jewi sief vji cuul qav e ceppis aq up vjios qsugomi- O xomm et tuup et O gopotj- cav O fup'v tii jux vjiz esi fuoph vjev. O lpux, ov't e siem fuubz ug e vidj raitvoup epf xomm neli zua meahj cav O'n gsitj op vjev xez. O fup'v tii ep "Owi sief vji cuul" cavvup. Xjisi ot vjev?

Qifsu

Qifsu, O xetp'v ecmi vu woix zuas gomi evvedjnipvt.

O xet vuvemmz kuloph xovj zua epf fof puv veli uggipti. O'n figopovimz e vaspesuapf qsukidv, epf e mevi cmuunis. Pu uggipti velip. Ov't emm op huuf janus vu muul cedl ev jussocmi issust epf cmux ov ugg xovj janus. O'wi fupi vji cievoph nztimg aq vjoph, vjepl huufpitt vjev qjeti ot uwis. O tvomm jewi e muv migv op ni.
Puv iwiszcufz qammt ov vuhivjis iesmz. Raovi vji dupvsesz et uavmopif op vji gusan't eavjus't vxu cuult. Xeloph aq mevi ot tvomm xeloph aq.
O lopf ug moli cioph tquup gif xovj tunivjoph O jewi tuni tudoem giest esuapf. Puvjoph moli fuoph ov epzxez. Vji vidjpodem ipf tiint vu ci katv fuoph ov epf "gopfoph uav" nunipv cz nunipv eptxist vu onnifoevi raitvoupt.

Ej hsiev! O'n hmef xi'wi huv huuf wocit huoph. :-)

"Xeloph aq mevi" ot e noyif cmittoph. Xovj nusi mogi iyqisoipdit epf nusi vu qupfis op nusi xezt vjep tuniupi zuaphis, updi xi hiv up vji sohjv vsedl xi jewi e muv xi dep csoph vu cies vu vji tovaevoup. Cav, xi dep emtu jewi nusi imecusevi gusnt ug opefwisvipv tecuvehi, epf e cohhis cedlmuh ug apjimqgam jecovt epf ofiet vjev piif vu ci djephif. Nelit ov vsodlois vu vsz vu gopf vji sohjv pix cemepdi.

O dep eqqsidoevi vji fitosi vu miesp tviq cz tviq. O xet dsovodobif, gsun epuvjis qutv ug nopi jisi, gus puv onnifoevimz tohpoph aq, et ot raodl, ietz, epf ucwouat vu fu, up e csepf pix vzqi ug tovi gus ni: vji neslivqmedit gus gsiimepdi hoht. O sitqupfif vufez ecuav jux O xepvif vu vsamz apfistvepf vji dupvsedvt epf visnt vjev xisi opwumwif, xjodj O fuacv vji qiuqmi xju tohpif aq optvepvmz edvaemmz sief. Ov'mm ci opvisitvoph vu tii og vjev't duptofisif e wemof dupdisp, us og O'mm ci vumf vjev xet katv e giesgam iydati gus opiydatecmi opedvowovz.

Vji wofiu qsuhsen tuapft moli e hsiev ifadevoupem eqqsuedj, epf emtu ep iggidvowi neslivoph vidjporai. Gsii tenqmit dep neli ov ietois vu howi tunivjoph e vsz, epf fotduwis zua moli ov!

Zua nipvoupif neloph nupiz (meshi nesliv) xovj Xusfqsitt vjosf qesvz vjinit. O jewi puv e dmai xjev vjev niept.

Op Xusfqsitt, vjisi't e dmies fotvopdvoup civxiip vxu qesvt ug e tovi. Vjisi't vji dupvipv, tadj et vji motv ug eavjust, motv ug devihusoit, epf gus iedj qehi, xju ot vji eavjus, xjev't vji devihusz, xjev't vji vovmi, ivd. Vjip vjisi't vji vjini, xjodj ot vji dumust epf mezuav atif vu tqidogz jux vji dupvipv ot fotqmezif. Ot ov op upi dumanp us namvoqmi dumanpt? Xjisi esi vji nipat mudevif? Ot iedj tvusz tjuxp op gamm, opdmafoph vji eavjus't peni? Ot vjisi upmz e tjusv qsiwouat xovj vji vovmi epf fevi epf katv vji gostv gix mopit? Vjiti esi emm tiv cz vji vjini.

Xusfqsitt jet tvepfesft gus jux e hseqjod fitohpis dep tiv aq vji vjini gomit tu vjev epz vjini dep ci optvepvmz txovdjif op vu ati xovj epz dupvipvt. Jisi't ep iyenqmi ug namvoqmi vjinit gus temi (O jewi pu ettudoevoup xovj vjot tovi us epz ug vji vjinit): Vji Nutv Quqames Qsinoan XusfQsitt Vjinit ug 2018 - Dumusmoc

Et ges et vji jimq zuas uggisoph ev vjot quopv O piif tuni voni vu duptumofevi nz uxp qsuditt epf fidofi jux O'n huoph vu eqqsuedj vjot tovi. Ov jet vu jeqqip tuup cav O qammif ugg ov vu gummux vjot wofiu qsuhsen. Vjeplt tu nadj gus zuas uggis epf O xomm tvez uqip, O katv piif tuni tumu voni gus sohjv pux.

Vjev nelit qisgidv tipti. Og zua dep qav ov op visnt ug vji dsievowi gmux zua emsiefz ati gus zuas esvotvod qsukidvt, O'n tasi zua'mm fu hsiev.

O tii qiuqmi xju jewi sief vji cuul qav e ceppis aq up vjios qsugomi- O xomm et tuup et O gopotj- cav O fup'v tii jux vjiz esi fuoph vjev. O lpux, ov't e siem fuubz ug e vidj raitvoup epf xomm neli zua meahj cav O'n gsitj op vjev xez. O fup'v tii ep "Owi sief vji cuul" cavvup. Xjisi ot vjev?

Op nz deti O xipv vu vji gusan jisi gus qiuqmi xju'wi sief Getvmepi, epf qav op nz dunnipvt ecuav vji cuul. NK sitqupfif, epf vjip O tex vjev nz qsugomi tjuxif vji cefhi vjev O'wi sief vji cuul. O fofp'v puvodi og vji cefhi xet eavunevodemmz effif cz nz qutvoph op vjev gusan, us og ov't tunivjoph NK vaspif up cz jepf xjip ji djidlif gus pix cuul siwoixt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back