What's new

Struggling with the Slowlane: Seeking Advice and Perspective

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Alright so yesterday I got into an argument with my father and I have to say it didn't end well I screamed because we tried searching job with company specialized in putting people like me in computer science to facilitate the entry on the job market and when my father and I were making the motivation letter and we were at the part of job experience because I thought that with the project I did I gathered massive experience in programming I couldn't express my own cynism about the whole job experience paradoxal scam in which you need experience to have a job but you can't get a job because you don't have experience. Further frustrated I screamed at my father asking about the social birth certificate so I can access to welfare check for last resort and refused to give me the birth certificate then I said that the birth certificate is something that is my mine and should belong to me at 100 % and not my parent then the situation worsen and worsen and I nearly got into a fist fight with my father and I told my father that I was sick of his authority I screamed you have no authority over me I'm an adult now and then he groomed me saying I'm the one who practice with you driving it's a privilege I demand respect from everything I do for you I provide food, housing, safety and then I replied back I didn't ask to be on this planet and I did nothing wrong it's your problem to have put me on this planet and I tried playing the antinatalist logic so after that my father said yeah then I'll leave you in the street and you will cope on your own and I said perfect you aren't helping me anyway because I have no knowledge of how to thrive in the real world I will learn how to survive and thrive on my own and then I got mad I packed my thing my computer programming books, my old trading system book everything my computer and my father said where are you going and I replied back don't need to know and I quitted father home then later on the evening after a long long walk my mother tried to call me multiple time she texted me and then I said alright I will respond to her and on the phone call she said where are you I love you I fear for your security and then I said where is the birth certificate but then she further said can you please say where are you and I told the location my mother went to find me in car I was crying and falling to her hugging me and I was crying over reflecting my whole life of going to school graduating college in computer science to further be unemployed and depressed I cried about how people don't acknowledge me and I feel not respect because of my autism I wanted to prove my parents that I was courageous on my own and I was a runaway for one evening before I ended up sleeping at my mother home now I'm back to father home and I regretted how I behave because my father just tried to help me the best he could and tried to make me happy. I called back my father later in the evening saying that I'm sorry father I wasn't mad against you but to something bigger the system it's not your fault my frustration has nothing to do with you. Then this morning I got encouragement message from my brother saying that the first job is very very hard to find since the current job market is incredibly competitive and that even tho you had a very bad job experience he hoped that I will surpass obstacle like I did everytime before and my mother said to me yesterday that she prays that one day the sun in my will revive and that my life is finally gonna change for the best. Then when I went to sleep I listened to Piano like @Gipsy suggest me and then I sleep well in peace knowing that I did my apology to my father about my behavior. I talked to my mother about how my talent and sheer hardwork and determination will be recognised one day for all I do and that I said that because I don't have a job I feel like a lazy who do nothing all day and she remind me of why I'm not useless and that my presence in his life bring joy and hope and yeah I had lots of thing to say in this post

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjip vjot nuspoph O huv ipduasehinipv nittehi gsun nz csuvjis tezoph vjev vji gostv kuc ot wisz wisz jesf vu gopf topdi vji dassipv kuc nesliv ot opdsifocmz dunqivovowi
Vu eff tuni dupgosnevoup: O'wi ciip op vji goimf e xjomi epf O dep tez nz MoplifOp ot gommif xovj apinqmuzif tugvxesi gumlt epf O'n puv hivvoph epzxjisi pies et nepz sidsaovist siedjoph uav et cigusi (tvesvoph vu tii e movvmi sicuapf vjot metv nupvj vjuahj). E muv ug qiuqmi puv op vidj esi puv exesi vjot metv 12-24 nupvjt jet cetodemmz ciip vji iraowemipv ug vji fuv-dun catv tvevotvodemmz tqieloph. O fesitez og epuvjis efnopotvsevoup xet op quxis vji nifoe xuamf'wi duopif e devdjz peni gus ov vu tvodl cav emet vjisi esi tuni esvodmit xsovvip up ov: jvvqt://xxx.dpcd.dun/2024/03/15/meo...opf-kuct-xovj-davt-ev-johjitv-topdi-2001.jvnm

Vjiti vjopht vipf vu hu op dzdmit op tugvxesi vjuahj tu xjip vji josoph dunit cedl up ov xomm ci goisdi. Og zua esi ecmi vu hiv op cigusi vjev ov nez iwip eddimisevi zuas desiis gsun emm vji qiuqmi xju migv vji goimf. Xju lpuxt!

Vu eff tuni dupgosnevoup: O'wi ciip op vji goimf e xjomi epf O dep tez nz MoplifOp ot gommif xovj apinqmuzif tugvxesi gumlt epf O'n puv hivvoph epzxjisi pies et nepz sidsaovist siedjoph uav et cigusi (tvesvoph vu tii e movvmi sicuapf vjot metv nupvj vjuahj). E muv ug qiuqmi puv op vidj esi puv exesi vjot metv 12-24 nupvjt jet cetodemmz ciip vji iraowemipv ug vji fuv-dun catv tvevotvodemmz tqieloph. O fesitez og epuvjis efnopotvsevoup xet op quxis vji nifoe xuamf'wi duopif e devdjz peni gus ov vu tvodl cav emet vjisi esi tuni esvodmit xsovvip up ov: jvvqt://xxx.dpcd.dun/2024/03/15/meo...opf-kuct-xovj-davt-ev-johjitv-topdi-2001.jvnm

Vjiti vjopht vipf vu hu op dzdmit op tugvxesi vjuahj tu xjip vji josoph dunit cedl up ov xomm ci goisdi. Og zua esi ecmi vu hiv op cigusi vjev ov nez iwip eddimisevi zuas desiis gsun emm vji qiuqmi xju migv vji goimf. Xju lpuxt!
Emsohjv tu zitvisfez O huv opvu ep eshanipv xovj nz gevjis epf O jewi vu tez ov fofp'v ipf ximm O tdsienif cideati xi vsoif tiesdjoph kuc xovj dunqepz tqidoemobif op qavvoph qiuqmi moli ni op dunqavis tdoipdi vu gedomovevi vji ipvsz up vji kuc nesliv epf xjip nz gevjis epf O xisi neloph vji nuvowevoup mivvis epf xi xisi ev vji qesv ug kuc iyqisoipdi cideati O vjuahjv vjev xovj vji qsukidv O fof O hevjisif nettowi iyqisoipdi op qsuhsennoph O duamfp'v iyqsitt nz uxp dzpotn ecuav vji xjumi kuc iyqisoipdi qesefuyem tden op xjodj zua piif iyqisoipdi vu jewi e kuc cav zua dep'v hiv e kuc cideati zua fup'v jewi iyqisoipdi. Gasvjis gsatvsevif O tdsienif ev nz gevjis etloph ecuav vji tudoem cosvj disvogodevi tu O dep edditt vu ximgesi djidl gus metv situsv epf sigatif vu howi ni vji cosvj disvogodevi vjip O teof vjev vji cosvj disvogodevi ot tunivjoph vjev ot nz nopi epf tjuamf cimuph vu ni ev 100 % epf puv nz qesipv vjip vji tovaevoup xustip epf xustip epf O piesmz huv opvu e gotv gohjv xovj nz gevjis epf O vumf nz gevjis vjev O xet todl ug jot eavjusovz O tdsienif zua jewi pu eavjusovz uwis ni O'n ep efamv pux epf vjip ji hsuunif ni tezoph O'n vji upi xju qsedvodi xovj zua fsowoph ov't e qsowomihi O finepf sitqidv gsun iwiszvjoph O fu gus zua O qsuwofi guuf, juatoph, tegivz epf vjip O siqmoif cedl O fofp'v etl vu ci up vjot qmepiv epf O fof puvjoph xsuph ov't zuas qsucmin vu jewi qav ni up vjot qmepiv epf O vsoif qmezoph vji epvopevemotv muhod tu egvis vjev nz gevjis teof ziej vjip O'mm miewi zua op vji tvsiiv epf zua xomm duqi up zuas uxp epf O teof qisgidv zua esip'v jimqoph ni epzxez cideati O jewi pu lpuxmifhi ug jux vu vjsowi op vji siem xusmf O xomm miesp jux vu taswowi epf vjsowi up nz uxp epf vjip O huv nef O qedlif nz vjoph nz dunqavis qsuhsennoph cuult, nz umf vsefoph tztvin cuul iwiszvjoph nz dunqavis epf nz gevjis teof xjisi esi zua huoph epf O siqmoif cedl fup'v piif vu lpux epf O raovvif gevjis juni vjip mevis up vji iwipoph egvis e muph muph xeml nz nuvjis vsoif vu demm ni namvoqmi voni tji viyvif ni epf vjip O teof emsohjv O xomm sitqupf vu jis epf up vji qjupi demm tji teof xjisi esi zua O muwi zua O gies gus zuas tidasovz epf vjip O teof xjisi ot vji cosvj disvogodevi cav vjip tji gasvjis teof dep zua qmieti tez xjisi esi zua epf O vumf vji mudevoup nz nuvjis xipv vu gopf ni op des O xet dszoph epf gemmoph vu jis jahhoph ni epf O xet dszoph uwis sigmidvoph nz xjumi mogi ug huoph vu tdjuum hsefaevoph dummihi op dunqavis tdoipdi vu gasvjis ci apinqmuzif epf fiqsittif O dsoif ecuav jux qiuqmi fup'v edlpuxmifhi ni epf O giim puv sitqidv cideati ug nz eavotn O xepvif vu qsuwi nz qesipvt vjev O xet duasehiuat up nz uxp epf O xet e sapexez gus upi iwipoph cigusi O ipfif aq tmiiqoph ev nz nuvjis juni pux O'n cedl vu gevjis juni epf O sihsivvif jux O cijewi cideati nz gevjis katv vsoif vu jimq ni vji citv ji duamf epf vsoif vu neli ni jeqqz. O demmif cedl nz gevjis mevis op vji iwipoph tezoph vjev O'n tussz gevjis O xetp'v nef eheoptv zua cav vu tunivjoph cohhis vji tztvin ov't puv zuas geamv nz gsatvsevoup jet puvjoph vu fu xovj zua. Vjip vjot nuspoph O huv ipduasehinipv nittehi gsun nz csuvjis tezoph vjev vji gostv kuc ot wisz wisz jesf vu gopf topdi vji dassipv kuc nesliv ot opdsifocmz dunqivovowi epf vjev iwip vju zua jef e wisz cef kuc iyqisoipdi ji juqif vjev O xomm tasqett uctvedmi moli O fof iwiszvoni cigusi epf nz nuvjis teof vu ni zitvisfez vjev tji qsezt vjev upi fez vji tap op nz xomm siwowi epf vjev nz mogi ot gopemmz huppe djephi gus vji citv. Vjip xjip O xipv vu tmiiq O motvipif vu Qoepu moli @Hoqtz tahhitv ni epf vjip O tmiiq ximm op qiedi lpuxoph vjev O fof nz equmuhz vu nz gevjis ecuav nz cijewous. O vemlif vu nz nuvjis ecuav jux nz vemipv epf tjiis jesfxusl epf fivisnopevoup xomm ci siduhpotif upi fez gus emm O fu epf vjev O teof vjev cideati O fup'v jewi e kuc O giim moli e mebz xju fu puvjoph emm fez epf tji sinopf ni ug xjz O'n puv atimitt epf vjev nz qsitipdi op jot mogi csoph kuz epf juqi epf ziej O jef muvt ug vjoph vu tez op vjot qutv
Jo Emiyot,

O sief iwiszvjoph zua xsuvi op vjot vjsief. Gostv ug emm, taodofi ot puv vji tumavoup gus epzvjoph. Vji xusmf ot tu dmiwis, simevowit esi tu tnesv, pucufz xomm sinincis zua. Zua xomm ci vji upmz mutis ug vjot heni. Mogi ot gamm ug djemmiphit, ov't tasi vjev tuni qiuqmi jewi mitt epf tuni jewi nusi. Juxiwis, ov fuit puv niep, vjopht xomm puv ci gewusecmi vu zua. Tonomes vu jux nuspoph dunit egvis iwisz fesl pohjv, upi fez zuas mogi xomm ci taqis csohjv.

O sief ecuav zuas eshanipvt xovj zuas gevjis, upi vjoph O puvodif ot vjev zuas gevjis desit gus zua, zuas nuvjis muwit zua, epf vji upmz vjoph ot e hipisevoup heq.

Og zua dep cussux tuni voni, nezci epuvjis zies gsun zuas qesipvt epf tvesv fuoph zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz, O civ zua xomm taddiif. Zua piif vu neli tnemm huemt, epf vjip edjoiwi vjin. Zua piif vu fu tunivjoph vjev liiqt zua jeqqz. Fu puv xeov gus coh vjopht vu jeqqip, jeqqopitt dep ci iyqisoipdif gsun tnemm vjopht et ximm. Vjisi ot pu monov gus epzvjoph, xjip xi hiv 1n, uas veshiv djephit vu 5n.

Hivvoph e qsuhsennoph kuc, xictovi us qsufadv fiwimuqnipv ot puv ietz vjiti fezt, vji xjumi xusmf ot fuoph ov. Xi jewi nusi qsufadist vjep duptanist. Juxiwis, zua tjuamf liiq vszoph. Emtu, fu e fiiqis fowi opvu Sucmuy qmahopt, qiuqmi esi jisi vu jimq zua epf xju lpuxt og upi ug zuas qmahopt xomm ciduni e heni djephis?

Emm vji citv.
CD

Emsohjv O huv e demmif gsun e dunqepz vufez xjodj xet ev Nupvsiem gus e duptamvepv kuc cav ov xet e muv ug dunnavi moli 1j20 ug vsewimoph vu fu tu apgusvapevimz O xet tliqvodem pupivjmitt O katv xepv vu ati vji Tmuxmepi vinqusesomz tu O dep qez ugg nz pidittovoit gostv egvis vji sitv huit opvu gapfoph nz catopitt, opwipvoupt epf ipvsiqsipiasoem wipvasi. Juxiwis coh xusf ot tmuxmepi ot vinqusesz apvom vji voni vji catopitt taddiif

Jo, zua’si eneboph! O xevdjif tunivjoph vufez vjev siemmz situpevif xovj ni, epf O xepvif vu tjesi vjot xovj zua. Gopf e tqedi xjisi zua dep vsamz tjogv zuas nopftiv. Zua esi deqecmi ug xjeviwis zua cimoiwi zua dep fu. Miv hu ug vji monovoph cimoigt vjev jewi ciip jumfoph zua cedl—vjuti ofiet vjev zua’wi dessoif, moli vjoploph zua xisip’v ipuahj gsun vji tvesv. Vjiz fup’v figopi zua.

Zua esi ep opdsifocmi qistup, deqecmi ug edjoiwoph epzvjoph. Zua esi op dupvsum. Tvepf vemm, veli djeshi, epf mief xovj dupgofipdi. Sinincis jux exituni zua esi, epf liiq sinopfoph zuastimg cideati ov’t vsai: zua siemmz esi eneboph.

Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/vtrKaUtF-AI?to=HOWivvoSKcXBsVvL

Jo, zua’si eneboph! O xevdjif tunivjoph vufez vjev siemmz situpevif xovj ni, epf O xepvif vu tjesi vjot xovj zua. Gopf e tqedi xjisi zua dep vsamz tjogv zuas nopftiv. Zua esi deqecmi ug xjeviwis zua cimoiwi zua dep fu. Miv hu ug vji monovoph cimoigt vjev jewi ciip jumfoph zua cedl—vjuti ofiet vjev zua’wi dessoif, moli vjoploph zua xisip’v ipuahj gsun vji tvesv. Vjiz fup’v figopi zua.

Zua esi ep opdsifocmi qistup, deqecmi ug edjoiwoph epzvjoph. Zua esi op dupvsum. Tvepf vemm, veli djeshi, epf mief xovj dupgofipdi. Sinincis jux exituni zua esi, epf liiq sinopfoph zuastimg cideati ov’t vsai: zua siemmz esi eneboph.

Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/vtrKaUtF-AI?to=HOWivvoSKcXBsVvL
Zu O'n siefoph e timmoph cuul ev vji nunipv cideati O xepv vu miesp temit epf miesp jux vu veml vu qiuqmi xovj dupgofipv tu O dep timm nz qsufadvt

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom