What's new

The Unplugged Unscriptee new world-view (3 ways my world has changed already)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I wish I could say Im living the life as an Unscriptee, but I find myself in the place between being unplugged and on my way to have succeeded in the fastlane journey. I have done more for my business this year than I have done the last three years all together. So thats a start.

One thing is for sure: the way I look at the world has changed in so many ways just by reading MJ's books and I can't wait to see what kind of magic that happens now that I am confident that I am going to get out of this shitty rat race (one way or another, I will get there)

It was just way too easy to get discouraged. One unsolicited advice and then I went back to the planning/thinking/reading box and stayed there for days, weeks, months. One try and when that didn't work out, I thought I just wasn't cut out for being a business woman. And last, but definitely not least, I was my own worst critic.

This is why I have no problem stating the previus in past tence: Last week I was at a party, where I mentioned that I started a business on my own. One colleague laughed straight to my face at it. Another was curious at first but very soon became the devils advocate, telling me all kind of stuff to watch out for. I just smiled and listened for a short while, excused myself and went dancing with some other collaegues. This is the first time I haven't been thrown off course by unsolicited advice! Big change, that's for sure :D

Yesterday I had conversation with a close friend of mine. We talk about everything and usually when she tries to tell me how to create a succesful business I got all defensive because she have never had a business on her own or anything to back up her advice. But yesterday I decided to change my tactics and explained to her why I wouldn't do what she said and best of all, I had the vocabulary to tell her why. Having the words to talk about how to create real value for others and how to engage in the process made me realise that I am dedicated to create the best of the best, not just some shit to sell quickly for a few bucks. I am on a path to create value for others to use, to be honest I am releaved that it is totally okay to take the time to create something I am proud of (fast isn't always the best option). This is the second way my world view has changed for sure: I am proud to make an effort to create something amazing.

The third way I can see how my world has been changed for the better is to see this as a learning process, as a scientist on a mission to get to know the world better. I see how this shift has changed the way I embrace errors, mistakes and critics. As a learning opportunity, not as a sign of quitting. I saw one lady in a facebook group complain about her customers where so happy about her product that they started sharing her ideas with each other, which was killing her sale. Her exact words was; don't they know that when they tell about all the keys in my products, it is killing my sale? Newsflash lady, they don't care about your sale. They care about the problem that you actually solved for them and could you look at it as a confirmation of value instead? When I heard myself think that, I knew something mayor had shifted inside.

So now Im going back to work, excited and a bit overwhelmed, but mostly curious of where this is going to take me.

Happy easter everyone

O xotj O duamf tez On mowoph vji mogi et ep Aptdsoqvii, cav O gopf nztimg op vji qmedi civxiip cioph apqmahhif epf up nz xez vu jewi taddiifif op vji getvmepi kuaspiz. O jewi fupi nusi gus nz catopitt vjot zies vjep O jewi fupi vji metv vjsii ziest emm vuhivjis. Tu vjevt e tvesv.

Upi vjoph ot gus tasi: vji xez O muul ev vji xusmf jet djephif op tu nepz xezt katv cz siefoph NK't cuult epf O dep'v xeov vu tii xjev lopf ug nehod vjev jeqqipt pux vjev O en dupgofipv vjev O en huoph vu hiv uav ug vjot tjovvz sev sedi (upi xez us epuvjis, O xomm hiv vjisi)

Ov xet katv xez vuu ietz vu hiv fotduasehif. Upi aptumodovif efwodi epf vjip O xipv cedl vu vji qmeppoph/vjoploph/siefoph cuy epf tvezif vjisi gus fezt, xiilt, nupvjt. Upi vsz epf xjip vjev fofp'v xusl uav, O vjuahjv O katv xetp'v dav uav gus cioph e catopitt xunep. Epf metv, cav figopovimz puv mietv, O xet nz uxp xustv dsovod.

Vjot ot xjz O jewi pu qsucmin tvevoph vji qsiwoat op qetv vipdi: Metv xiil O xet ev e qesvz, xjisi O nipvoupif vjev O tvesvif e catopitt up nz uxp. Upi dummiehai meahjif tvseohjv vu nz gedi ev ov. Epuvjis xet dasouat ev gostv cav wisz tuup cideni vji fiwomt efwudevi, vimmoph ni emm lopf ug tvagg vu xevdj uav gus. O katv tnomif epf motvipif gus e tjusv xjomi, iydatif nztimg epf xipv fepdoph xovj tuni uvjis dummeihait. Vjot ot vji gostv voni O jewip'v ciip vjsuxp ugg duasti cz aptumodovif efwodi! Coh djephi, vjev't gus tasi :F

Zitvisfez O jef dupwistevoup xovj e dmuti gsoipf ug nopi. Xi veml ecuav iwiszvjoph epf ataemmz xjip tji vsoit vu vimm ni jux vu dsievi e tadditgam catopitt O huv emm figiptowi cideati tji jewi piwis jef e catopitt up jis uxp us epzvjoph vu cedl aq jis efwodi. Cav zitvisfez O fidofif vu djephi nz vedvodt epf iyqmeopif vu jis xjz O xuamfp'v fu xjev tji teof epf citv ug emm, O jef vji wudecamesz vu vimm jis xjz. Jewoph vji xusft vu veml ecuav jux vu dsievi siem wemai gus uvjist epf jux vu iphehi op vji qsuditt nefi ni siemoti vjev O en fifodevif vu dsievi vji citv ug vji citv, puv katv tuni tjov vu timm raodlmz gus e gix cadlt. O en up e qevj vu dsievi wemai gus uvjist vu ati, vu ci jupitv O en simiewif vjev ov ot vuvemmz ulez vu veli vji voni vu dsievi tunivjoph O en qsuaf ug (getv otp'v emxezt vji citv uqvoup). Vjot ot vji tidupf xez nz xusmf woix jet djephif gus tasi: O en qsuaf vu neli ep iggusv vu dsievi tunivjoph eneboph.

Vji vjosf xez O dep tii jux nz xusmf jet ciip djephif gus vji civvis ot vu tii vjot et e miespoph qsuditt, et e tdoipvotv up e nottoup vu hiv vu lpux vji xusmf civvis. O tii jux vjot tjogv jet djephif vji xez O incsedi issust, notvelit epf dsovodt. Et e miespoph uqqusvapovz, puv et e tohp ug raovvoph. O tex upi mefz op e gedicuul hsuaq dunqmeop ecuav jis datvunist xjisi tu jeqqz ecuav jis qsufadv vjev vjiz tvesvif tjesoph jis ofiet xovj iedj uvjis, xjodj xet lommoph jis temi. Jis iyedv xusft xet; fup'v vjiz lpux vjev xjip vjiz vimm ecuav emm vji lizt op nz qsufadvt, ov ot lommoph nz temi? Pixtgmetj mefz, vjiz fup'v desi ecuav zuas temi. Vjiz desi ecuav vji qsucmin vjev zua edvaemmz tumwif gus vjin epf duamf zua muul ev ov et e dupgosnevoup ug wemai optvief? Xjip O jiesf nztimg vjopl vjev, O lpix tunivjoph nezus jef tjogvif optofi.

Tu pux On huoph cedl vu xusl, iydovif epf e cov uwisxjimnif, cav nutvmz dasouat ug xjisi vjot ot huoph vu veli ni.

Jeqqz ietvis iwiszupi

Opdsifocmi nipvem gsenixusl vu taddiif. Duphsevt up "hivvoph ov."

Exituni! Hmef vu jies qsuhsitt

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom