The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WTF does Tai Lopez do?

Guru

SirPsychoSexy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
May 25, 2017
France
Do you want to learn my DIRTY secret that made me earn a whooping $6,8 million last year?

Wadup BOSS, SirPsychoSexy talking, aka the MACK MILLIONAIRE.

Driving my Lamborghini down the alley, I couldn’t avoid the vision of the modern MEDIOCRITY. Slaves running around, with fear and despair in their eyes, a shirt dripped in sweat, living paycheck on paycheck, waiting for the ultimate redemption. I have bad news for them, they will live like for the rest of their lives.

But I couldn’t help myself feeling a bit of empathy for these chumps. I mean, not so long ago, I was still sleeping in my parents’ basement, depressed, without a dime. Going from a basement chump loser to a MACK MULTIMILLIONAIRE is not as hard as the wealthy wants you to believe. I’ve read countless books on business and how to get rich, talked to the wealthiest entrepreneurs in the world, and tried every tactics, methods, you can name. Yet, I didn’t get success. Worse, I lost thousands of dollars and years of my life. Ready to drop my quest and live the rat race, something click in my mind. The ONE secret that made me go from rags to riches and that EVERY MILLIONAIRE knows.

In fact, the reason you are still struggling to make 5 figures income per month is 100% because of your LIMITING MINDSET.

I'm about to share with you SHOCKING truths that no millionaires ever wanted you to know...

truth#1: You can’t expect different results doing the same shit everyday

truth#2: You’ll never, NEVER, learn how to get rich in school or in medias

truth#3: the MACK millionaires like myself don’t want you to get rich, so they’ll keep their magic bullets for them

But times has changed.

In this breakthrough program, I will reveal all 7 steps that will transform YOU into a unstoppable MONEY MAKING MACHINE...

But before, I have to warn you, this is not for the wimp. Therefore, I STRICTLY FORBID you to sign up if:

1. You fail to take action and seize opportunities
  2. You're a whiner, a nay-sayer, a pessimist
  3. You don't believe it is is possible to earn 7 FIGURES INCOME this year

In this program, I’ll reveal:

· The ONE secret that will install the MACK MILLIONAIRE mindset in your mind. Be careful, entrepreneurs became INSANE RICH because of this trick and the perception of people about you will change because of the STACKS you will rack in.

· The 7 steps AUTOPILOT MONEY CREATION SYSTEM that requires NO INVESTMENT and SO EASY A KID COULD DO IT – in fact, teenagers who followed this SYSTEM DROPPED HIGH SCHOOL in 6 months in average

· The POWER BUSINESS BLUEPRINT that will ELIMINATE ALL RISK OF FAILURE. Shit, I don’t even know why I’m giving you this one..

· The MACK LIFESTYLE ACCELERATOR ROADMAP that converted my $100 in bank to a flourishing $54,317 in 10 weeks and made me $3,2 MILLION in 1 year. I can’t even remember what an alarm clock sounds like, do you?

Ok Champ, now is your time to take the decision of your life, so I’ll be quick: do you want to quit your stupid 9-5 job to earn a 7 figures income in the next year and finally live your life like you always dreamed of?

YES! I Want Instant Access To The SirPsychoSexy Mack Millionaire System Right now!

Because you guys are from Fastlane Forum, you’ll get an INSANE discount on my product. But ACT NOW, as the product will go full price during the week.

For you at ($1997) $497
(REPBANK $ ONLY)

(this is satiric, fyi)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
He does come off pretty well in this video. I keep switching from thinking he's abit of a sleaze, to thinking he's actually a legit entrepreneur. I suspect it's probably somewhere inbetween!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuehZdvkKc

the guy is not really an entrepreneur but a master psychologist

the point is not to be an entrepreneur but a guy who makes people do things

whether it be to buy something from you or give you something as a gift

or anything

you can put this guy in any society or back in time in cave or anything

the guy will always weasel his way out to have the good life

this is more valuable than any business skills

the guy can do anything : entrepreneur, cult leader, politician, and so on

this is true intelligence.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Correction. He didn't have a problem ripping people off.

jordan-jpg.19031

Here I found this, seems more relevant based on his body of work.

lol.png

Journey2Million$

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jan 3, 2015
Seems to me like he's basically a new Brian Tracy. Doesn't sound like he ever really was the primary entrepreneur in starting a business other than the business of giving success advice or being a consultant. One shortcoming of Brian Tracy is that basically his experience is of being an employee (an executive, a salesman) and not really an entrepreneur.

jsk29

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Jul 30, 2014
US
I found about Tai Lopez a couple of months ago and actually signed up for his 67 steps, mainly because I wanted a copy ofManaging Oneself by Peter Drucker. The 67 Steps page is updated now, but before it was a long-form salesletter offering Managing Oneself + access to the 67 steps if you paid ~$5 for shipping. There was an opt-in form requiring: name, address, phone number, and credit card info.

Two ways I got value out of this purchase:

1. 67 Steps Funnel Analysis

The original page actually had good sales copy and whoever wrote it did a great job.

After I filled out the form and clicked submit, I realized that the free copy of Managing Oneself was a tripwire offer. I proceeded to go through his funnel of upsell pages which offered his "advanced" white belt, green belt, etc. programs. On the bottom of each page there were two options: "add to card" or "no thanks". I clicked "add to cart" a couple of times to study his copy and funnel.

Once I reached the end, I was automatically charged for whatever I "added to my cart". There was no cart in the first place. I think Ryan Deiss structures his offers like this but it wasn't a very pleasant experience having to e-mail the support team and wait a couple of days getting it cancelled.

2. 67 Steps Program

The first dozen or so videos were actually pretty interesting, and it reinforced a lot of my ideas about success. After that they become more of rambling sessions where he revisits previously mentioned ideas from a slightly different angles. Based on the posts above, I'm assuming he's raised the price to $67 now? It's definitely not worth $67 - you could just listen to his podcasts and get 90% of the value of the 67 steps. The program isn't even fully complete - he's been releasing the last few sporadically and they've been of poor quality.

For whatever reason, this dude keeps popping up in my YouTube feed. So I did some research, because my bullshit alarm was beeping ever so gently.

Word.

Longer read;
http://somefinalwords.blogspot.com/2015/02/insight-junkie-history-of-tai-lopez.html

TL:DR scam artist.

I also found this today. It's definitely disappointing because he's actually a fairly charming guy with a lot of knowledge.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
And there ya go folks. This is how you sell books.

I never met you.
I never sold you.
I never put an ad in front of your face.
I never spent a dime to convince you.
Content was created and you found the content.
The surrounding content convinced you of value.
Value convinced you to buy.
I added one book sale to the growing number.

None of the above is easy. Of course if it was, we'd all be authors who could claim selling $1M+ in books.

Product. Platform. Process.

Welcome aboard @Jambla.

Finally clicked on this thread as it was still going for some reason. Skimmed the posts and stopped to read MJ's (as everyone should)

Was impressed by one of my stats the other day so decided to compare it to one I'm familiar with, yours. Just to see how far ahead you are. You had me by a lot, as expected.

Just checked now to see if yours was still climbing after I read this post.

ZDiySHj.png

The book is over 4 years old and still selling this well. Amazing. Look at the stats..#3 in your primary category.

Mind blowing.

Value trumps all.

Ryko

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 19, 2012
Croatia
I hope I inspired you too @Raoul Duke

If you need further inspiration, contact me via PM and I'll inspire you and even mentor you.

@Amschel agree. So inspirational. So many vague random quotes and so little actual business talk, I'm too inspired right now.

valuecreator

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Apr 16, 2015
Australia
Yes, I saw him pop up on youtube this morning as well...
Don't know him.
Very good salesman though, reminds me of Frank Kern. Replace the surfer dude persona with a dweeb.

It was a good reminder of what an effective USP can be, sometimes doesn't need to be much (in this case the glasses and the books, you always see one or the other. Very strong symbols).

Selling the benefits instead of the features is well done. (note the constant NOT, which the subconscious doesn't register.)

Everything, from the call to action ("claim your spot") to his name ("TAILopez", get it?) is top shelf. He knows what he's doing.

TAILOPEZ.JPG

Last edited:

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
718.gif

You're sitting on this forum, responding to a post about him.

He has no clue who you are.
I'd rather be a poor man with integrity than a snake oil salesman with a Scrooge McDuck vault full of gold coins.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I love how Tai also uses his own picture, and just so happens to be in the exact town I am in right now
But wait! If you happen to find a great date, partner, spouse from his dating site does it really matter he "exaggerated" his location or the location of all the gorgeous models? :confused:

But there is this lingering crime of fraudulent billing practices that's hard to explain away. :mad:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
So Andrew, just so we're clear... you believe the ends justifies any means?

Based on this, I can safely assume you're cool selling sugar pills as a cure for any issue (while calling it great marketing) simply because the placebo effect is a proven phenomena.

Hey, as long as it works for some of my clients, it's great marketing! F*ck, who cares if the product isn't legit and I know it! X, Y, and Z said it worked!

My view is the complete opposite of that, largely based on my sarcasm I intended to put into that statement.

Some of the people who are calling him a liar are actually lying themselves with their ads, so my sarcasm was intended to mix with my anger at the hypocrisy. "Oh, for physical products, we can do this...but the moment someone puts out an educational training product....let's get the pitchforks and torches out."

I was tempted to post screenshots of their businesses using pictures of million dollar homes in their marketing materials (they they don't live in), and lying about client testimonials in order to make sales for their business....but I figure posting personal info about that type of stuff people on here are doing wouldn't be in good taste on a public forum, so my sarcasm came out instead...

That's what I meant, not advocating lying.

In case it came across as me advocating lying....I'm not.It seems like most people on this thread are big for "proof", so here's a screenshot from a month ago when even a close friend of mine asks me for a testimonial... this is how I reply:

upload_2015-12-9_16-50-46.png

My problems with other replies in this thread (and I know some of them go outside of your direct question):

And my views are based 100% on the main topic of the thread: A training course put out a guy to help other people have success in their lives.

1) People are ripping on his course, calling it a scam, yet they never even went through it!

Have you ever heard people call your book a "get rich quick scam"...when they haven't even read it? How would they know how great your book is, they haven't even read it. How many people here are jumping on his training course calling it a scam when they didn't even take the damn thing?

The video posted above... shows Frank Kern and others advocating scammy stuff. Is Tai in that video? Or did we group him in with other people and stereotype it together?

Seriously though - correct me if he is - I didn't see him.

2) Half the replies saying that he is lying come from rumors started on this thread (and not the truth).

It's kind of like that game telephone..one person says something that wasn't true, and the rest of the chain goes off of it.
  • Someone said he "clearly leased a (mansion) for a day" to film a video....which is not true...But let's accept the rumor mill to be fact and continue building off of that.
  • Then someone said he didn't make any money outside of info products...which is also not true.
So my comments were not advocating lying, they were geared towards people rushing to judgement and sterotyping.

I don't agree with the fake profiles on his dating site, and I don't agree with the shady rebills (that is probably the reason why he is vague about how he made his money). But does that also mean he didn't learn OTHER valuable business lessons in the process, which are not connected to that.

So he did shady dating and rebill stuff in the past...we all make mistakes and do stupid shit. And yes, while others of us make minor mistakes, that rebill thing is f*cked up....but this is where I differ from the opinion from most on here:

Let's say in his past, he has done the following and both are true:
  1. 99% things that are valuable lessons and skills he learned in business (how to get the right mindset, how to program a website, how to raise funding, etc.)
  2. He did shady rebills and a few others things that are bad.
While most people look at #2 and say "I refuse to even look at #1 because of #2", I choose to separate the two.

That is where I differ.

I choose to focus on the valuable lessons in #1.

"Ok, he did shady rebills in the fine print, but the lesson I can learn from this is that recurring revenue is good. So if I put in big bold letters letting my customers know it will be a subscription service, they will be aware of it, and my lifetime customer value will go up so now I can afford more on advertising to reach more people."

Does his program add value to the customers?

Perhaps I'm biased because I'm currently creating a course similar to his... Let's say I make $60,000 per year selling magazines or XYZ product.

Over the past four years, I went from not even knowing entrepreneurship existed, to being self-sufficient and traveling the country.

Now my mission is to wake people up and help others do the same (similar to what Tai is doing - probably why I have strong opinions on this).

Let's say I make the $60k a year from my first businesses...and then I make $20 million teaching others how to do it;

With that $20 million I rent out a mansion for a year, and film videos in there because it resonates with the audience.

The number 1 feedback from people viewing my youtube videos:

upload_2015-12-9_18-57-42.png
It's not lying if he is living there, and if he can afford it.

If renting out a mansion for a year and making videos in the future helps wake tens of thousands of people up to a new way of life (financed by the training courses that help people), helps them break free from depression, and helps people live the life of their dreams...and they only heard of this training course because they see someone living in a mansion with a lambo..... I would say that that end justifies the means.

...as long as the product is good (which most people on here rush to make judgements on without even using it).

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Does his program add value to the customers?
...as long as the product is good (which most people on here rush to make judgements on without even using it).

SO I have been avoiding this thread b/c I really don't care who Tai Lopez is or what he does. BUT I was glad to see it has transformed into something of interest to me.

Seems like this thread is really boiling down to marketing in general.

Do you market with numbers, or with complete honest transparency?

My personal experiences:

I have made a lot of money in affiliate marketing, but I am eager to get away from it for many of the reasons stated all over this forum. I make my ads based 100% on numbers. Statics of what works better. I know that if I am selling a skin cream for women then I have to make sure I use pictures of good looking women to portray the product and make it out like it will make their life so much better if they reduced some of the blemishes and wrinkles and how their friends will be jealous blah blah blah. Basically full on marketing. Playing on peoples dreams and painting that picture. The same sales tactics that have been used to sell everything.

My biggest issue is I don't control the products I sell. I have no idea if they work at all or if the offer owner is even shipping out the product to the customers. I have ZERO control of that. I just bring the sales int through the door.

So I decided to start my own product line.

A straight sale, no strings attached physical product. It's a great feeling knowing you have full control of the entire business. However, I still market in much of the same ways. I still paint the picture of what my product can do and paint it in it's best light. I do not think that is wrong at all. I still use (mostly - i do have lot of ads) really good looking women for my ads as well and many of the other tricks of marketing to grab peoples attention and bring them to the front door.

That said, I do have refunds from people saying "didn't work as expected" and about the same number of people emailing me saying how wonderful it is and how happy they are.

To finish, IMHO there are marketing tricks that are just fine and help sell good and bad products alike. That's just plain good targeting and marketing. But there are marketing 'tricks' that are 100% wrong and unethical such as unclear subscription services, straight up lies about what the product/service does or contains, making the cancelation process or refund process super hard, etc.

I feel like that is what most here would agree upon for a generalized statement. Might be good to create a SPECIFIC list of things (with proof) that guys like Tai (or anyone really) use for marketing that is 100% wrong/unethical/illegal.

Truth Finder

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 23, 2016
Tai Lopez aka (Taino Adrian Lopez) is relatively new to the scamming game and is a member of a "syndicate." A well done documentary on the concept is
The mission is to get the maximum amount of money from the victims by getting all of their emails and phone numbers, and rotating fake time limited offers one by one against the list. They hit them over the phone and by email at many different price points from $6,000 and down.
So Tai uses a cloaking link on his youtube videos go turn you into a "lead" to be fed into the syndicate machine.
Sometimes his link leads you to his own landing page, sometimes it takes you to a co-conspirators page.
Here are some of the members of his syndicate he promotes, and their offers.
Notice the common themes of fake time limits, fake limited supply, forcing email signup to discover price, prices that end in 7.
1. Tai himself. $697 dinner or $67 a month autobill membership or $997 accelerator. He has other upsells.
OMGmachines $699 a month for 12 months, $8,388 total
You can find him on the videos promoting this scam directly in person with Mike Long, and Liz Herrera, so he doesn't even maintain his distance from this scam.
http://nonjobs.com/dvd/ 100 dvd limit, lol. $497 dollars.
There's lots more of this, I am tired of reading it all.
What is the theme? They teach you to get "rich" doing what IS NOT making them rich.
They make sites to rank for "Tai Lopez scam" in google searches, and then use that rank to make testimonials.
Now the hard to find data. He by law was required to disclose his business activities as a broker. Tai's publicly registered government forms with FINRA http://brokercheck.finra.org/Individual/4472672 (click detailed report pdf in top left.) States he's had a total of 3 years in the insurance industry, and he's no longer licensed, and he had 2 other business activities:
1. 50% PARTNER IN THE "LEGARY LIFE GROUP" WHICH IS THE COMPANY WE FORMED TO MARKET & SELL FIXED INSURANCE PRODCUTS.
2. STARTING SMALL ONLINE BUSINESS SELLING AMISH FURNITURE

How this fits in with TAL productions LLC registered to
Tai was an insurance salesman in NC. You can see the evolution of his sales pitch over time, by clicking the snapshots up top on this site: https://web.archive.org/web/20051212064724/http://www.lifeinsurancetricks.com/
http://www.llgfinancial.com/german_garcia_fresco.php
He worked with his friend German trying to sell insurance. They registered their businesses to the same residential address. Tal We see later that they live together in California as well in 2008 as per: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188956/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
Trianglefiesta.com German's Latin party promo business has same business address as Tai's TAL Promotions LLC at
12211 Limebay Lane Apartment 204
Raleigh
NC 27613-7399
Phone: (919) 518-2231
Which Tai still maintains and has moved its principal office to
8581 Santa Monica Blvd # 703
West Hollywood, CA 90069-4120
As per https://www.secretary.state.nc.us/Search/profcorp/6206855
Which is a UPS STORE!
It seems like he forgot to disclose that he was running this promotions business on his FINRA form?
Why does he care to renew this company after its dissolved for failure to file in 2014? Because it owns many domains names for his scam dating sites.
http://domainbigdata.com/name/tal promotions llc
http://domainbigdata.com/name/tai lopez
http://domainbigdata.com/name/t lo
His main site tailopez.com is owned by MAS group llc, a NV corp which he used to be manager of, but allowed Maya R. Burkenroad to take over http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2dvzk2/mas-group-llc which appears to only run Tai's business, which has the following jobs ads running:
http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Mas-Group-LLC
https://www.nvsilverflume.gov/businessSearch
Description:
An internet marketing company based in West Hollywood, which focuses on training for entrepreneurs, is seeking a digital marketing manager.
Job responsibility:
• Management of daily paid search and social campaigns, and optimization in Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc, including automated bid rules, search query analysis, and new keyword research.
• Monitor activity, analyze performance, and find new opportunities within paid social campaigns and ads.
• Management of paid search and social programs to meet all program goals (revenue, ROAS, repeat customer, cost per order, etc.)
• Perform split tests, copy, landing pages, promo offers to improve KPIs and CTR.
https://www.appone.com/maininforeq....tp://www.indeed.com/cmp/Mas-Group-LLC&B_ID=91
You can chart the scams progress in life by the domains age. Tai came from nothing, defrauded some folks with fake dating sites, and moved on to better scams by joining a syndicate and hitting it big on social media. If he had any other non scam success, he would call it out by name, as other successful people do, and enjoy the free publicity for his other business. And he'd have other domains in his name with age. And he'd have other corporate filings in his name with age. And he'd have testimonials from the past and photos from the past, and promotions from the past. Sadly, because he is a scam artist, what he has is a very well invented present, and ads out for 9 new employees to help him take people's money.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Just curious, how much would you say Tai makes a month? From all sources -- profit? $500,000-$1,000,000 a month?

1. More than haters think
2. Less than he says

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
How you do anything is how you do everything.

If you want to give your money to people who are shady, that's on you. A lot of people do it. Not just Tai. There are lots of Tais in the world. There are lots of people way worse than Tai in the world, too.

In the scheme of things, Tai isn't as bad as, say, Madoff or Jordan Belfort.

But you have to be careful what you put into your brain. Put Tai in, and Tai comes out. I don't want to be like Tai. Why would I emulate him? Why would I listen to him?

Or maybe your point is that I should be like Tai. Why? Just because he has money?

I wouldn't swap with Tai for all the money in the world.

I stopped following Tai a few weeks back when he flooded my FB newsfeed with live events from his Beverly Hills mansion.

To be honest, I prefer humble people who are successful. You don't see Michael Jordan showing off his Lambo(s) and he kicks everyone's a$$ in sport and business.

My tip for newbies in this game is to follow the right people and unfollow the rest. I learnt that the hard way over 5 years.

DrunkFish

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Mar 25, 2015
Missouri
Honestly I think Tai is a genius. Not from the info i got from his courses, but from him as a person.

Basically, position self as an authority of books and knowledge (his 'book club' and book shelves, and reading 1 book a day)
-show success via materials
-preach that it's the books and knowledge that creates success every chance you get
-say that you got there by reading a book a day, you have a big book club, you have all these books, etc. people trust your opinion.
-they want to be wealthy too, so they should read books like he says. what books though? of course, check his website for his recommendations, he's read so many after reading a book a day that surely his recommendations are the best. affiliate profit
-say hey, i know everyone doesn't wanna read a book a day, but since im so wealthy and have read so many, i condensed it into 67 steps if you want to skip all of the hard work and reading. just buy the 67 step course as a shortcut. info product profit
-if you want more free content, watch my youtube videos. click bait to get some initial views and an ad, youtube ad money profit.
-look, if you did all that and you're still hungry for more, we have a whole program you can join and learn. recurring info/teaching profit

I think it's really clever.

Not to mention he does SOMETHING with this house to where he's renting out space from it at all times, he always has photo shoots, trainers, coaches, podcasts etc going on at his place and I know he's getting compensated for it. I think he rents out a huge lavish spot and lets it pay for itself through renting out the amenities, like the courtyard, basketball court, tennis court, gym, pool, etc.

Don't forget, he makes the audience feel not guilty about wanting to be rich. Money is just 'fuel units.' The lambo is just a 'reminder.' And he was broke too, use to sleep on a couch just like you and me. He can live without material possessions too, he just likes to enjoy them. I mean, duh, he lived with the amish for so many years. And he remains calm and emotionless at all times to make it a serious, non emotional, get richy bs thing. He makes it nonchalant and makes you feel not guilty.

There's no stone left unturned. This is how I see it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He's working hard

Off the top of my head... the recent forum convos are centered around Tai, GaryV, and TonyR...

Any common denominators?

Yup. No matter what you think of their material, their brand, or their message -- they all work insanely hard.

Sequential

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 8, 2017
UK
What's is smarts though? Just a different type of "muscle". Implying that a muscled guy is right to beat up a weaker one just because he can doesn't seem like a good scenario. I know, it's how nature does, the strongest will win. But in reality that's not how an healthy society goes. The great men were the ones that fought for themselves and helped others either in a direct or indirect way. Fooling people is wrong. Integrity is above intelligence. At least that's the way I seem to value people, I'm in my country's top college and I feel disgust at most of my peers, they see no shame in cheating and copying, "that's what it takes", no, you might disagree with stuff but ignoring it and just playing in the sidelines because you can isn't right.

The same way, I meet everyday really smart people, I'm in math and my course goes with the physics dudes, so in my country I know the top "numbers guys" of my generation, you know what, they are borderline stupid in most stuff (half of them never heard of Winston Churchill), they fall into crappy stories all the time, it's just ridiculous. They might go on and get money and good careers, I've seen from their lack of thought that certainly the concept of integrity and honesty is only good if it benefits them (I don't mean all of them, actually the smartest ones have seem the kindest in general), is that right? No, they simply can't get grasp anything beyond their little bubble.

I'm surely no genius and not an enlightened person, certainly I'm blind to most shit (maybe I'm blind in this even), but I never saw the world that way. I acknowledge that it isn't all sunshine and rainbows and sometimes the good guy has to break a few legs to save some lives. But the principle is to get to a better state, to have progress and to create a better future, to reduce misery in the world and to feel like we've actually done something (having fun in the process). I look at these people and just feel that they fell short.

I will not stand to see someone prey on the weak, that's just how we are built, we want to defend others when possible. We choose order over chaos. We choose kindness over blind hatred.

To me great men transcend themselves, those are the ones I've grown to admire. But it feels like we've lost the models, that no longer are we supposed to aspire to become great men.
I am wired just like you. If I manipulated the stupid into giving me money I would be a billionaire by now. I can think of actual situations where I could have sold product to some "sucker" but haven't because it goes against my ethics. I prefer to be poorer than feel guilty at the end of the day.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
The key to Tai's and many others success is that people are lazy and want the secret key to success that doesn't require effort or time to achieve.

If you actually do what Tai says in any of his videos and "put in effort" you will get something out of it. The only reason to keep watching or buy another program is because it's easier to watch another video than actually do work.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The key to Tai's and many others success is that people are lazy and want the secret key to success that doesn't require effort or time to achieve.

If you actually do what Tai says in any of his videos and "put in effort" you will get something out of it. The only reason to keep watching or buy another program is because it's easier to watch another video than actually do work.

Silver bullets, or the illusion of their existence, always sell like hot cakes.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014

NuclearPuma

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
May 3, 2015
Tai Lopez is a top con man.

What do I mean by this. He is no different than a televangelist. Use psychology and deep subconscious biological desires to bring people to a state where they will do anything to satisfy that deep desire, then once they are there, you ask them for money.

Televangelist ask for a "faith offering" and say the lord will provide. Tai Lopez and all these gurus do the same exact thing they just frame it differently. At the end of the day they are satisfying the same desire, prosperity and security. It's a fundamental psychological need that all humans posses and long for.

It's what con men tap into. Then once they've tapped it, and once they've stirr up deep emotional connection, and have pushed all rational thought out of the conscious mind, they offer a solution.

Tai is 100% fake it until you make it. But he hasn't even made it in a business mastery since. He actually hasn't developed business mastery, he has mastered people. He hasn't mastered logistics, or engineering , or finance markets, or human resource management, or any type of business expertise that a corporation can employ (maybe copyright).

What he has done is master the craft of understanding people's desires and leading them. Instead of getting them to hand him money he could get them all to shave their heads, or wear green, or go barefoot, or eat cat food if he wanted to. But there isn't anything in it for him so he asks them for money. "I didn't have this Lamborghini until I stopped wearing shoes and began eating catfood. That's when it all began to change for me. Do you want to turn things around too? I share all my secrets in my free 7 step guide to barefoot meditation and catfood cleansing diet."

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.