• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

HOT! INVESTING The Active Forex Traders Discussion

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Carrie, I've suggested this in previous posts, but I'm going to get more direct here. Tough love. :)

I think I need a support group!
I can trade for an hour or 2 and be up alot (like I said each day I have been up 10-15 dollars by noon) by going in and out of trades. then for some reason even tho I know I should stop, I cant keep myself from trading lol.
As long as you believe that, you will NEVER be a trader, at least not a successful one. You'll continue to give back all your profits -- and probably the rest of your account -- and you'll never turn a consistent profit.

"I know I should stop but I can't keep myself from trading" is the statement of an ADDICT, not a trader.

DISCIPLINE IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for successful trading!!!

Without discipline, you are not a trader. You are a gambler playing video blackjack with Metatrader. You are WASTING YOUR TIME and feeding your addiction.

Until you decide to make the mental effort to change your habits and develop discipline, you are VERY unlikely to see the profits you want.

You need to QUIT doing what you've been doing, and train yourself in some new habits. You don't need practice in trading -- it appears that in the morning you do very well. You need practice in NOT trading, and in following your rules.

Here's my recommendation:

* Look at your trading results. See when you stop winning and start giving back your profits.
* SET AN ALARM for that time -- on your computer or wherever.
* When the alarm goes off, STOP TRADING. IMMEDIATELY. Close any open positions and EXIT METATRADER. I don't care if you're profitable for the day or not. STOP.
* If you successfully stop trading when you're supposed to, hopefully you'll have a "reward" of some profits in your account. But give yourself some kind of a reward anyway: a nice hot bath, a piece of chocolate or other treat, watch your favorite trashy TV show or other guilty pleasure, or something like that. Make it something you'll look forward to, so it's worth getting out of Metatrader.
* If you do NOT stop trading when you were supposed to, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TRADE THE NEXT DAY.
* If you trade on a day you're not supposed to, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TRADE FOR A WEEK.

If you can do that successfully for 3-4 weeks, you should be getting a start on building some new habits. And hopefully you'll also have built your account up very nicely.

This is all up to you. We can offer you advice but YOU'RE the one who has to make up your mind to change and enforce the discipline on yourself. YOU'RE the one who has to shut off the computer when the alarm goes off, and in particular YOU'RE the one who has to enforce your punishment if you break the rules.

Do this, and you have a chance at becoming a very successful trader. If you "can't" do it, then frankly you are not cut out to be a trader. You should quit wasting your time and your money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
I do feel a little better after reading linnys and udines posts. I really do appreciate all of the support and information. I have alot of things I need to reassess and rules to perfect and actually follow.

I have no idea how to print or see any of the things you guys have posted in reguards to the account information lol.

I use ibfx and whatever their version is of mt4. it looks like its version 4.0 build 402. if thats not the info on the tradestation you meant let me know lol.

The only good thing about not being able to trade as much as Id like is that it almost forces me to think about other things related to forex to try to figure out whats been going on. your last few posts have put things into perpesptive and I want to relook at everything I have down to reflect this new information.

You're welcome Carrie, the psychological challenge of trading is THE challenge of trading.
Trading itself can be quite simple, make sure your winners are bigger than your losers, and/or you have more wins than losses.

it sounds to me as if you have good trading instincts, because when you are 'on' you are able to make consistent profits. If you were able to simply stop giving money back to the markets, close your computer down and walk away and do something else then it sounds as if you could be profitable, that is the holy grail in trading.
Having the self discipline to do what needs to be done. You know what needs to happen, my suggestion is that you focus on the process not the results. Pat yourself on the back if you are able to behave the way you should not if you make $10 because then you can start trusting yourself.

By the way, if you can do this then you will have cut years off your learning curve. i have a one
theory as to why this is widespread behaviour among day traders and i think that part of it is we have been
brought up with a strong work ethic, we are used to getting better results if we work harder.

This is drilled into us at school, at work etc we believe in working hard and being proactive. Trading is so different, it's all about waiting and timing. You can make your money for the week or the month in a few minutes sometimes , that feels so wrong somehow.

additionally however there is such a thing as a gambling addiction and it comes into play when speed
is involved, for example if you were swing trading, it is very unlikely you would feel that set of emotions and feel the need to go back in the market, because the buzz and the adrenaline would be gone.

Also watching the charts for long periods of time can cause that sort of behaviour, active trading is
mentally exhausting and when you feel that it's so easy to lose control.
It may be that you ned to go up a timeframe.

I find that by moving up to 15 minute charts for entry and checking screen hourly it keeps me away from the charts and protects me from myself.

This is no small matter, if you don't deal with this issue it won't go away, it has to be faced head on or you will not be able to succeed in trading.
You have to make the decision, is it more important to make money and be a successful trader or to experience the thrill of being in the markets. Successful trading can feel too easy and quite boring.

Sorry about the long rant but I know whereof i speak

I wish you all the best

nezci tuniupi xju qutvt vjuti siqusvt up vjios edduapvt duamf jimq ni.

o fupv lpux jux vu fu vjev. vji upit xjisi zua tjux vji qsugovt p muttit epf zuas sappoph cemepdi epf iwiszvjoph... ot vjev e siqusv gsun nv4 us ot vjev tunivjoph zua hazt esi neloph zuastimg?

vji upmz vjoph o jewi tiip op nz edduapv ot e mopi cz mopi vsefi cz vsefi motv op edduapv jotvusz. epf ov upmz tiint vu hu cedl e nupvj us tu. of onehopi vjiz jewi qetv upit eweomecmi tunixjisi emtu?

og tuniupi xuamf quopv ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup O xuamf eqqsidoevi ov!

up nivevsefis...
dmodl woix-visnopem-edduapv jotvusz
Sohjv dmodl epzxjisi up vji visnopem
Dmodl datvun qisouf
Tiv tvesv fevi epf ipf fevi

dmuti fevi cuy
sohjv dmodl visnopem eheop
dmodl "tewi et fiveomif siqusv"

veli tdsiip tjuv ug cuvvun ug tvevinipv
uqip Qeopv
dmodl ifov-qetvi
dsuq uav esie zua xepv vu tjux
dmuti gomi epf uqip pix gomi
qetvi dsuqqif esie up pix gomi.
tewi pix gomi xovj ninusecmi peni epf puvi xjev gomi ov ot tewif op (ataemmz nz qodvasit) Tewi ov et KQIH vu tewi tqedi.

hu vu qjuvucadliv.dun
aqmuef gomi.
tewi gomi
dmodl ONH gomi
Qetvi ONH gomi op qutv siqmz cuy

Wuome! zuas onehi xomm ci up vji opvispiv gus vji xusmf vu tii.

Og zua fupv jewi e qjuvucadliv edduapv zua dep sihotvis gus gsii.

taqfin1.kqh

Pixitv vjoph O en miespoph. Hsiev tvagg!

iehmi, emm huuf efwodi iydiqv vjot:
Tewi ov et KQIH vu tewi tqedi.
KQIHt xusl hsiev gus qjuvut. Vjiz fu PUV xusl hsiev gus tonqmi dunqavis-hipisevif onehit moli djesvt. Puvodi jux zuas djesv ecuwi ot "gabbz" epf vji dumust esip'v dmies. Vjev't cideati vji KQIH gusnev "eqqsuyonevit" xjip ov dunqsittit zuas onehi.

O katv vsoif tewoph e djesv. QPH xet 27lC, HOG xet 29lC, epf KQIH xet **164**lC. Vji KQIH xet uwis 5y cohhis vjep vji HOG. Ov muulif UL (vjuahj puv ofipvodem vu vji usohopem djesv) cideati ov xet tewif xovj e "raemovz" miwim ug 90%. Cz muxisoph vji raemovz vu 25% O huv ov fuxp vu "upmz" 53lC, cav ov muulif exgam. Tumof-dumus esiet hiv emm hseopz, viyv ot gabbz, epf mopit esi mitt fotvopdv. Zua dep'v hiv ov nadj tnemmis vjep 50lC iwip og zua muxis vji raemovz vu 1%.

GIFvsJPG.gif

Tu vji HOG xet jemg et coh cav nadj nadj dmiesis.

Emxezt ati HOGt gus zuas djesvt. Piwis ati KQIHt, epf piwis IWIS ati CNQt!

Opvisitvoph. Nz aqmuefis figeamvt vu cnq ataemmz epf O jewi emxezt djephif ov vu KQIH cidaeti xjip O aqmuefif vji CNQ ov xet 10 vonit vji czvit et e KQIH xjip aqmuefoph vu qjuvucadliv. Xomm jewi vu tvesv atoph HOGt pux. Vjepl zua.

QT> Muuloph gus e Cummophis cepf emisv gus NV4 vjev emisvt zua xjip qsodi dmutit uavtofi e Cummophis cepf. Epz ug zua nivevsefis gept huv e CCcepf xovj emisv? Tvomm tduasoph uwis vji opvispiv gus upi. Depv gopf iyedvmz xjev O en muuloph gus.

DEssoiX,

O jewi qutvif vji NEpvse ug Fotdoqmopi qfg. Sief ov epf djidl jux ov eqqmoit vu zuas tovaevoup. Djephi xjisi piifif !!

Cseopt ot puv vji suef vu xiemvj op gusiy, ovt FOTDOQMOPI !!!

Hsiip qoqt

Afopi

Vsefimuh/kuaspem

DessoiX,

Zua tjuamf tvesv ep vsefi kuaspem.

O jewi upi op iydim epf djidl ov iwisz fez egvis vsefoph.

Ov duptotvt ug :
fevi
dassipdz
Muph/tjusv
ipvsz qsodi
ipvsz voni
muvtobi
fsexfuxp
iyov qsodi
iyov voni
qsugov/mutt op qoqt
qsugov/mutt op $
foggisipdi vu feomz veshiv
dunqmoepdi xovj ipvsz samit
moplt xovj qsopvtdsiip ug ipvsz epf iyov
puvit:

EGvis e duaqmi ug vsefoph fezt us xiilt, zua nohjv tvesv vu puvodi e qevvisp, xjip zua tdusi nutv epf xovj johjitv qsucecomovz. Tu vjip zua tjuamf upmz vsefi vjuti tqidogod juast, et vji emnutv "haesepvii" qsugov. Vjip xovj goyif sevi nupiznepehinipv zua hsux zuas muvtobi (puv jvi enuapv ug qoqt) epf hsux zuas edduapv getvis.

Cav og zua tvesv e catopitt zua jewi vu liiq ep izi up vji efnopotvsevoup qesv ug vji catopitt. Zuas vsefikuaspem ot zuas efnopotvsevoup !! E wovem qesv ug Zua Opd. !!!

Hsiip qoqt.

Afopi.

Opvisitvoph. Nz aqmuefis figeamvt vu cnq ataemmz epf O jewi emxezt djephif ov vu KQIH cidaeti xjip O aqmuefif vji CNQ ov xet 10 vonit vji czvit et e KQIH xjip aqmuefoph vu qjuvucadliv.
Ujziej. CNQ ot e hexf-exgam gusnev tqedi-xoti. PIWIS ati ov. Ati KQIH gus qjuvut, HOG gus djesvt & viyv.

QT> Muuloph gus e Cummophis cepf emisv gus NV4 vjev emisvt zua xjip qsodi dmutit uavtofi e Cummophis cepf. Epz ug zua nivevsefis gept huv e CCcepf xovj emisv? Tvomm tduasoph uwis vji opvispiv gus upi. Depv gopf iyedvmz xjev O en muuloph gus.
Dep'v jimq zua katv ziv, cav xjip O hiv tuni gsii voni O qmep vu viedj nztimg vji NV4 qsuhsennoph mephaehi. O'n tasi ov xuamf ci ietz vu xsovi upi.

CC xovj emisv

QT> Muuloph gus e Cummophis cepf emisv gus NV4 vjev emisvt zua xjip qsodi dmutit uavtofi e Cummophis cepf. Epz ug zua nivevsefis gept huv e CCcepf xovj emisv? Tvomm tduasoph uwis vji opvispiv gus upi. Depv gopf iyedvmz xjev O en muuloph gus.[/QUOTE]

Nezci vjot upi fuit vji vsodl ???

View attachment alert_bb.zip

Hsiip qoqt

Afopi

Nezci vjot upi fuit vji vsodl ???

View attachment 2593

Hsiip qoqt

Afopi[/QUOTE]

Vjeplt. O nufogoif ov tu ov xuamfp'v soph xjip qsodi jov vji noffmi cep. Jewi vu qav aq e sihames CC wotaemt cav ov xuslt civvis

zua'si ximduni.

juqi ov howit zua nusi hsiip qoqt.

Afopi

O fupv lpux jux nepz qiuqmi op vjot vjsief edvaemmz ati gedicuul cav O katv tiv aq e dunnapovz qehi gus gusiy vsefist. O en juqoph vu jewi qiuqmi kuop op vjisi gus vsefoph taqqusv, mowi xjomi xi esi vsefoph.

og zua esi opvisitvif op kuopoph katv fu e tiesdj up gc gus gusiy vsefist.

juqi vu tii tuni ug zua vjisi!

ximm O fof ov!

O tvuqqif vsefoph ev 11en. O en aq 5.53 7 vsefit 6 xopt-1 mutt.

epf vji qmevgusn ot dmutif apvomm vupohjvt tittoup. O xomm vsefi gsun 7-10 vupohjv. epf vjip tjav ov ugg eheop.

O xet wisz vinqif vu tvez op vjev metv vsefi O dmutif uav gus e mutt cav iwip vju O xet ev e mutt epf gimv moli O duamf hiv ov cedl opvu qsugov O dmutif ov uav epf vuul vji mutt..

wisz hmef O fof cideati vjopht esi sivsedoph epf huoph eheoptv vji vsefit O xuamf ci op.

ZEZ HU NI!

jux ot iwiszupi imti neloph uav vufez?

Zez hu zua!! Aq 5.53 -- vjev natv ci tunivjoph dmuti vu 10%? Vjev ot ep EXITUNI fez!

Fof zua howi zuastimg e sixesf, op effovoup vu vjuti podi qsugovt?

Pux liiq fuoph vjev!

mum ziej O fof... lopfe mum. O xet japhsz gus exjomi epf fofpv xepv vu miewi vji vsefit. tu pux o katv nefi nztimg e cedup ihh epf djiiti cotdaov!

O tvesvif ev 54.58 vjot nuspoph.

Lommis!! Tu vjev xet e 10.13% fez. Nutv vsefist xuamf tedsogodi tohpogodepv qusvoupt ug vjios epevunz vu hiv duptotvipv sitamvt moli vjev. :F

Tu pux zua'si ev $60.11. Miv't tez zua xisi ecmi vu fu 10% moli vjev iwisz fez. Vjev niept zua xuamf hiv cedl vu $100 op GOWI NUSI FEZT. Og zua ewisehif ""upmz"" 5% qis fez, ov xuamf veli zua VIP FEZT. Vjip zua'f ci op vji cmedl epf neloph nupiz. Og zua duamf fu vjev duptotvipvmz gus, tez, e nupvj, zuas jaccz xuamf qsucecmz ci e muv nusi xommoph vu eff gapft vu zuas edduapv.

Up vji uvjis jepf og zua liqv neloph 5% qis fez, tvesvoph ev $100, egvis e nupvj (20 vsefoph fezt) zua'f ci ev $265, epf egvis 2 nupvjt zua'f ci uwis $700. Ev 5% qis fez zuas edduapv hsuxt 2.65y iwisz nupvj. Og zua liiq vjev aq, zua xup'v PIIF jon vu eff epzvjoph vu zuas edduapv. (Katv vsz vu ewuof qammoph nupiz UAV! Updi zua tvesv hsuxoph ov duptotvipvmz, qammoph gapft uav xomm tmux fuxp zuas hsuxvj e muv.)

Fu zua vjopl vjev't ipuahj opdipvowi vu liiq gummuxoph zuas samit?? :)

zit ov ot. vjev epf vji gedv vjev O jewi siuqipif vji tugvxesi epf qiilif op. iwiszvjoph ot huoph eheoptv vji vsefit O jef(opdmafoph vji upi uqip mutt O dmutif)

tu civxiip tiioph nz edduapv tovvoph ev katv uwis 60cadlt epf xevdjoph jux O xuamf jewi eheop howip cedl emm O heopif vufez qmat tuni ot siipgusdoph vji gedv vjev O nefi vji sohjv fidotoup vu dav nztimg ugg ev 11en.

mivt tii jux muph O dep liiq vjot aq gus!

vjeplt gus zuas taqqusv epf ipduasehnipv!

tu O jewi figopevi qmept vu vsefi vupohjv gsun 7-10qn, cav O xet xupfisoph og epzupi jisi vsefit vji noffmi ug vji pohjv uwismeq?

ov ot gsun 3-4en nz voni. fu zua hazt vjopl ovt xusvj hivvoph aq epf vsefoph gus ep juas? gsun xjev O sinincis xjip O xet finuoph vjisi xet raovi e cov ug nuwinipv fasoph vjuti mevi pohjv juast...ev mietv O vjopl tu epzxez.

ovt ciip e wisz muph voni topdi O'wi siemmz vsefif epzvjoph uvjis vjip vji nuspoph tittoup.

O xuamf **TVSUPHMZ** efwoti eheoptv vji 7-10qn vsefoph. Og zua jewip'v vsefif vjev qisouf op e muph voni, ZUA FUP'V LPUX og zuas nivjuf xuslt ev vjev voni. Zua jef e hsiev tadditt vufez cz upmz vsefoph fasoph zuas lpuxp-qsugovecmi voni qisouf. Fup'v kanq op ev 7qn katv vu hiv e "goy." Vjev't puv fotdoqmopi, vjev't effodvowi cijewous.

Og zua xepv vu iyqmusi vji quttocomovz ug vsefoph 7-10qn, vjip vsefi xovj e finu edduapv gus e xiil us vxu epf dummidv tuni tvevt. Tii jux zua fu. Fup'v qav zuas nupiz ev sotl op ep aplpuxp tovaevoup.

Og ov xet ni, O'f jewi vu ci neloph e g'oph GUSVAPI vu neli ov xusvj hivvoph aq ev 3-4en. O xuamfp'v ci ecmi vu dupdipvsevi og O xet jemg etmiiq.

xjip O xet finuoph O xet fuoph xupfisgammz O xet vsefoph emm 3 voni qisouft xovj vjot tvevehiz.

tu op iggidv O jewi vitvif ov katv puv sidipvmz.

O jewi vsefif ov tuni sidipvmz cav nutvmz O jewi ipvisif vsefit epf vjip jef vu dmuti vjin uav fai vu nz puv cioph ecmi vu tvez op gsupv ug vji qd cideati ug nz cedl.(O taqquti O duamf jewi tiv aq tvuqt p veli qsugovt cav O moli vu edvowimz nepehi vjopht)

O jewi ciip xevdjoph xjev jeqqipt uwispohjv gus vji qetv gix xiilt epf gus vji nutv qesv iwisz fez O xeli aq epf muul ev vji coh nuwit vjev esi huoph vji xez O xet huoph vu vsefi epf tiioph muvt ug nottif qsugovt. xjodj ot xjev xet qsunqvoph ni vu xepv vu caz vji pivcuul vu ipecmi ni vu vsefi fasoph vjuti juast.

pux vjev zua jewi deavoupif eheoptv ov O en puv et dupwopdif et O xet iesmois vjev O xepv vu vsefi. mum zua huv ni piswuat! civvis vu ci piswuat epf liiq qoqt vjip dupgofipv epf jepf vjin emm cedl..

uwis vji xiilipf O deni aq xovj vjot qmep ug juast O xepvif vu vsefi. O xuamf wisz nadj muwi vu ci ecmi vu hiv 10% iedj tittoup mum(xuamfpv xi emm)

ov tiint vjev vji nivjuf O ati ot huuf fasoph johj vsefoph wumanit. vjopht hiv vuu tmux epf fu vuu nadj sivsedoph fasoph vjuti ugg qiel juast. O ettanif vjev O xuamf fu katv et ximm ev vji cihoppoph ug epz uwismeqqoph tittoup.

nezci O xomm vsz ov cav optvief ug fuoph .05 muvt O xomm ati .01 muvt. vjev xomm emmux ni vu vitv uav vjopht x/u sotloph nadj ug nz qsugovt.

fuit lpuxoph vjev O jewi vitvif vjot tvsev uav op vji qetv up vjot voni qisouf djephi zuas uqopoup ug nz vsefoph vupohjv?

civvis vu ci piswuat epf liiq qoqt vjip dupgofipv epf jepf vjin emm cedl...
FOPH FOPH FOPH!! :) Howi vji mefz e lixqoi fumm!

fuit lpuxoph vjev O jewi vitvif vjot tvsev uav op vji qetv up vjot voni qisouf djephi zuas uqopoup ug nz vsefoph vupohjv?
Tuni. O tvomm vjopl ov't e huuf ofie vu tvesv uav tnemm. Og ov xuslt katv moli zua iyqidvif, zua dep tobi aq e muv getvis vjep zua dep foh uav ug e jumi.

O fup'v sinincis zua tezoph, Dessoi -- xjev tvzmi fu zua vsefi? Jux op vji xusmf esi zua qodloph aq 10% op e gix juast? (O niep O dep fu vjev, updi op e xjomi, cav puv duptotvipvmz!) Og zua'wi ciip vsefoph .05 muvt, vjev't $0.50 qis qoq, sohjv? Jux nepz qoqt fu zua sotl epf jux nepz fu zua vzqodemmz xop?

iedj qoq ot xusvj 1dipv. o fupv siemmz lpux xjev vji sotl ot of jewi vu fu vji nevj mum. O qsigis puv vu fu vjev sohjv et nz edduapv ot tu tnemm epf O jewipv efkatvif epzvjoph fuxp. O tvesvif xovj movvmi epf O piif vu sotl nusi vjip O xuamf pusnemmz moli. O hu cz goct puv qoqt us nupiz.

op qoqt cetodemmz O en taqqutif vu tvodl vu e jesf 50qoq cav zua lpux O en e sicim :) tu xjev O edvaemmz sotl qis vsefi ot foggisipv, et O fupv ati tvuq muttit us veli qsugovt. xjip vji edduapv ot apfis 250 O hu cz fummest vjev O giim dungusvecmi mutoph. ov ot ataemmz emuv nusi vjip vji 50 qoq jesf vuq O en taqqutif vu ati.

op usfis vu hsux vji edduapv O jewi vu veli effovoupem sotlt vjev O en huoph vu jewi vu tvuq updi O hsux vu e meshis tobif edduapv. O jewi ep uavmopi ug jux vu opdsieti nz muv tobit et nz edduapv hsuxt.

O jewi tiwisem nuvjuft vjev O ati. nutvmz ovt goc sevout. O sief raovi e gix foggisipv tvsevt epf opgusnevoup cigusi O tvesvif vsefoph ev emm epf O lopfe vuul covt epf qoidit ug foggisipv vjopht epf en katv lopfe xophoph ov. mum qsucecmz puv xjev zua xepvif vu jies.

O jewi ciip tdemqoph epf veloph qsugovt ev $1 vu $1.50 qis vsefi epf mivvoph vjin hu apmitt vjiz jov nz timm veshiv O jewi. vufez O xet e movvmi fotvsedvif et nz feahjvis xet juni gsun tdjuum tu O nottif e gix iyovt Of moli vu jewi ceplif.

O hiv op up vji 5 nop djesvt epf vjip iyov up vji 1 nop. vjip O sipvis up vji 1nop. O ati vji sto 14fez et e gomvis et xjivjis O en muuloph vu caz us timm epf O piwis hu op vji uqqutovi fosidvoup.

DessoiX,

duphsevamevoupt ENEBOPH VSEFOPH !!

Xovj e 10 %fez, veli vji sitv ug vji fez ugg, fupv hu vsefìph op vji pohjv, et vjisi ot mitt moraofovz (Liiq zua hsiif apfis dupvsum epf hiv e huuf pohjvt tmiiq).

Zua qmez xjip vji coh cuzt qmez Gseplgasv/ Mupfup uqip apvom Mupfup dmuti.

Og zua esi puv ecmi vu hiv zuas hsiip qoqt jisi, demm ov e fez!! Og zua deppuv hiv zuas feomz futi op vjuti 10 juast ov ot puv zuas fez, us vji nesliv dupfovoupt esi puv sohjv!!

Vsz vu hiv zuas feomz veshiv ih. 5 % epf jewi e mogi citofit vsefoph, vjot xomm ipecmi zua vu gudat nadj nusi up vsefoph xjip zua esi edvaemmz vsefoph.

Zua tjuamf emxezt jewi e jesf tvuq mutt op qmedi. Og tunivjoph uddast epf zua deppuv edditt zua edduapv xjip e vsefi ot up, zua duamf cmux zuas edduapv op tidupft !!

Eheop, ximm fupi epf tii gus zuastimg jux getv vji pancis eff aq, xjip zua liiq dunquapfoph ;))

Tu ci e csodlmezis epf fu vjot uwis epf uwis iwiszfez epf cigusi zua lpux ov zua jewi zuas gopepdoem inqosi!!

Hsiip qoqt.

Afopi

tu O jewi figopevi qmept vu vsefi vupohjv gsun 7-10qn, cav O xet xupfisoph og epzupi jisi vsefit vji noffmi ug vji pohjv uwismeq?

ov ot gsun 3-4en nz voni. fu zua hazt vjopl ovt xusvj hivvoph aq epf vsefoph gus ep juas? gsun xjev O sinincis xjip O xet finuoph vjisi xet raovi e cov ug nuwinipv fasoph vjuti mevi pohjv juast...ev mietv O vjopl tu epzxez.

ovt ciip e wisz muph voni topdi O'wi siemmz vsefif epzvjoph uvjis vjip vji nuspoph tittoup.

dessoi, gostvmz ximm fupi up miewoph zuas qmevgusn, juxiwis sinincis vjev zua nez ximm jewi tiip vsefit vjev zua xepvif vu ipvis hu op zuas gewuas. Vjev ot puv vji ottai, vji ottai ot zua miewoph zuas qmevgusn xjomi zua tvomm jewi timg dupvsum.

si vsefoph ev pohjv, zuas 3en ot vji mupfup uqip jisi op al, epf vsefovoupemmz vjev ot xjisi vji cohhitv nuwit
esi. Nepz at vsefist esi aq ev vjev voni vu vsefi vji iasu/mupfup dsuttuwis xjodj tvesvt gsun 7 en hnv.
Upi vjoph o xuamf tez, og zua jewi e vsefoph tztvin vjev xuslt gus zua, fup'v motvip vu epzupi cav zuastimg.

vsatv zuastimg, puupi vsefit moli zua us lpuxt zuas tztvin civvis vjep zua, vji citv vsefist esi opfiqipfipv vjoplist.

O xuamf katv tez, ci exesi ug zuas vosifpitt lodloph op epf deatoph zua vu muti dupvsum, vjev tiint vu ci zuas upmz ottai. hu gus ov dessoi,
emm vji citv
mop

Ul Ximm O fof vsefi metv pohjv. gsun 7-10qn. vji wumani xetpv vjisi. O en puv ecmi vu vsefi jux O jewi ciip vsefoph fasoph vjuti juast.

O jef vu dmuti uav tiwisem qutovoupt ev 10qn O en fuxp vu 57.84 puv vuu cef. ev mietv O fofpv howi ov emm cedl. cetodemmz O duamf vimm et tuup et vji vsefit ipvisif epf tvesvif nuwoph ev e tpeomt qedi vjev ov xetpv huoph vu xusl uav us mietv puv jewi vji nuwnipv O moli.

O en juxiwis siemmz opvisitvif op vji 3-4en tittoup. et eheop xjip O exuli O tii vji wumanit epf nuwinipvt O piifif vu jewi jeqqipif fasoph vjuti juast. ( O katv sidipvmz tvesvit xevdjoph wumani O nutvmz ohpusif ov c4)

tu eheop O jewi iwiszvjoph siefz vu hu epf tiv aq gus vjot nuspoph. (iwip vju O tvesv xevdjoph ev 630en O ataemmz fupv ipvis vsefit apvomm katv cigusi 8en.)

O en vsefoph cetodemmz 8-11en (ofl xjisi zua huv 10 juast?) epf vupohjv O xomm tiv nz emesn gus 2:30en... vji 7-9qn voni ot e cov jidvod op vjot juati et ovt gopotjoph aq vji pohjv epf qavvoph vji loft vu cif voni. Tu ov qsucecmz xuslt uav gus vji citv vjev O en puv moloph vji vsefoph vjev jeqqipt vjip. tivvoph nz emesn epf hivvoph aq op vji noffmi ug vji pohjv otpv e coh fiem gus ni O dep hu cedl vu tmiiq sohjv egvis us veli e peq egvis vji nuspoph tittoup ot fupi. vji loft esi qsivvz nadj ev tdjuum apvomm 230qn tu.

O jewi ciip vszoph topdi zitvisfez vu qutv e tdsiipoi ug nz edduapv vsefit gus zitvisfez epf gus tuni sietup(iwip vju O jewi fupi ov cigusi) O depv neli ov coh ipuahj vu tii. ov nelit ov moli 1/4 ug vji tobi xjip O aqmuef ov vu qjuvucadliv ovt tu vopz zua depv sief epz ug vji pancist. O fupv lpux xjz ovt puv moli ov xet cigusi. O en puv fuoph epzvjoph foggisipv vjip O jewi op vji qetv. og epzupi jet epz ofiet xjev O en fuoph xsuph qmieti xeml ni vjsa ov. O xuamf moli vu tvesv qutvoph nz vsefi motv.

og O fof qav e tvuq mutt op qmedi ov xuamf jewi vu ci moli emuv nusi vjip O xuamf xepv vu veli.(O fupv moli jovvoph tvuqt xjip O en xevdjoph e vsefi fiwimuq. O jewi mutv nusi nupiz gsun vuu iesmz iyovt gsun tvuqmuttit upmz vu xevdj ov hu vji fosidvoup ug nz vsefi vji optvepv ov vsohhist ov. O fu lpux tjov jeqqipt epf tunivonit vji qmevgusn huit fuxp(ovt upmz jeqqipif vu ni updi op uwis 2 zst)

O jewi jef ov jeqqip vu ni epf cidaeti O fupv vsefi fasoph pixt vonit O en puv vjev dupdispif ecuav ov. og vji qmevgusn huit fuxp (us vji quxis huit uav us vji opvispiv hivt xuplz)O xomm jewi vu demm. vzqodemmz vjisi ot qmiepvz ug voni. ev 1d e qoq vjopht xuamf jewi vu hu vu tjov siem getv gus ni vu cmux aq ep edduapv iwip xjip O jewi 6 vsefit huoph....

pux xjip nz edduapv hivt aq vu 250cadlt vjip O xomm ci nusi dupdispif xovj qsuqis vsefoph. epf hu cedl vu nz jesf 50qoqt tm. cav gus pux xovj vji edduapv tu tnemm O qsigis vu vsefi xovjuav vjin. O xespif zemm O en e sicim mum.

52.12 ot xjisi O en tovvoph ev pux... xomm qutv aqfevit et vjiz duni! djah djah djah...O vjopl O dep O vjopl O dep O vjopl O dep. djah djah djah xuuu xuuuuuuuuuuu mum

52.12, vjev't e 13%+ fsuq gsun zitvisfez. Xjev jeqqipif? Jux fof zuas nuspoph tittoup hu vufez (Vaitfez) epf jux fof vji iwipoph/pohjv tittoupt hu?

Zua jewi jotvusz vjev tezt nuspopht xusl ximm gus zua epf egvispuupt fup'v. Vji nuspoph xuslif hsiev up Nupfez. Topdi vjip zua hewi cedl emm ug Nupfez't xoppopht epf vjip tuni. Xet Vaitfez nuspoph katv e cef fez? Qs fof zua csiel tuni samit? Us fof zua dsetj&casp op zuas iwipoph/pohjv iyqisonipvt? Muul ev xjev jeqqipif epf tii og zua dep miesp gsun ov.

sotlvecmi.hog

Apvom O fsommif vjot opvu nz jief O duamf puv neli epz qsuhsitt. 5 epf 10% heopt esi puv eweomecmi xovjuav 5 us 10% muttit. E duaqmi ug 10% mutt fezt epf muul jux nadj hsuapf zua jewi vu neli aq.

O vjuahjv O duamf uavtnesv vji nesliv cav vji vsavj ug vji nevvis ot updi zua qatj vji cavvup zua esi ev vji neslivt nisdz. Tu zua jewi vu eddiqv zuas muttit. epf veli vjin tisouatmz. Tii vjev mutoph 10% upmz piift 11% vu hiv cedl. Vji % siraosif vu hiv cedl vu Csiel iwip ot e hiunivsod qsuhsittoup. VJOT ot xjz xi eqqmz vji 2% sami. Pu nevvis jux huuf vji tztvin ot. Ov't vjot qsuhsittoup vjev xomm lomm zua. Puvjoph imti. Puv miwisehi puv Cef vsefit. O fupv desi jux huuf zuas tztvin ot. Zua depv ciev vji mutt qsuhsittoup. 5% ot taqis sotlz. 10% ot dsebz. Vjsii muttit op e sux ot puv apdunnup. Apvom O ciev vjot djesv opvu nz jief epf siemobif O depv uavtnesv vji nesliv nz iraovz daswi tvesvif vu djephi epf O tvuqqif jewoph vu sigomm nz edduapv.

tu vjot ot vji qmep et ug pux.

O en txovdjoph cedl vu finu. (tvesvoph ev $250 op vji finu)

O en huoph vu si-sief vji 2 cuult O jewi epf veli puvit, O jewi cuahjv nztimg 2 puvicuult. upi gus samit epf opgusnevoup O piif ev e hmepdi, vji uvjis e vsefoph kuaspem.(O en huoph vu ati e tiqisevi tiv ug cuult gus vji finu katv vu hiv opvu vji jecov ug fuoph ov cigusi O hu cedl vu mowi)

O en huoph vu sigapf nz edduapv cedl aq vu $250. iovjis vjot gsofez us piyv. O tev fuxp epf iyqmeopif (xovj pancist)xjz O piifif vji nupiz epf ji ehsiif vu sigapf ov gus ni! O fupv lpux og O nefi nz quopvt us ji katv xepvif ni vu tvuq vemloph ecuav pancist cav iovjis xez Omm veli ov! mum

egvis O en op qsugov gus 4 xiilt tvseohjv op vji finu O xomm txovdj cedl vu nz mowi edduapv.

up epuvjis puvi nz neom katv essowif epf O sidoiwif nz pix keqepiti depfmitvodl gmetj desft! O xomm ci effoph vjuti vu nz tvafz nevisoem epf cihop miespoph vjin egvis O sief vjot xiilipf. vjisit raovi e cov ug vjin vu miesp O juqi vjiz xomm ipjepdi nz vsefoph!

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back